Deviant By Design (ConnorxRea...

By chillsushi

Connor x Android Reader (fem). Read to find out :D RANKINGS #2 ConnorDBH #3 Detroit Become Human (Cover art b... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
Final Note

-14-

9.5K 367 103
By chillsushi

-Connor's POV-

I follow the footprints to a building, it's been left behind after the exodus from Detroit, it looks empty but when I step inside I can see her. In the dim light of the emergency lights I can see her pacing back and forth with a pistol beneath her chin. I approach her slowly. 

"Y/N." I say calmy. She snaps her head up to me. She looks scared but I see the fear leave her and then it doesn't seem likes she's even there anymore. I go to grab the gun but she points it towards me. 

"Y/N. Listen to me. You don't have to do this, ok?" I say, putting my hands out in surrender. She doesn't say anything, I see her LED flicker yellow.

"Kamski told me he always puts an emergency exit in his program. I know you're in there, you can find it." I say, 

"I have no function, or objective, and have been ordered to self destruct. Please do not try to interfere." She says, there is no emotion in her voice. 

"Y/N please." I say. 

-Y/N's POV- 

I watch Connor approach slowly. I try to speak but every time I do I'm snapped back into the Zen Garden and my words fall into the snow with no one to hear them, and once they've been said I'm back in reality watching myself attempt to self destruct. Then I hear something, he says Kamski's name, tells me that there is a way out, an emergency exit from my programming. I focus everything on getting back to the Zen Garden. 

"Y/N please." I hear Connor say, and then I'm in the blizzard again. I rush through the snow, searching for something, anything. Through the white I see a glowing, a strange object in the ground. I stumble towards it, reaching out to touch it. 

-Connor's POV-

She stumbles, and I watch her eyes close as she collapses onto the floor. I rush to ease the fall. She heard me, she must have. I pray she can find the escape, that she can make it through whatever storm is ripping through her Zen Garden. I sit there, leaning against a wall with her in my arms, waiting. 

She opens her eyes sitting up quickly, I let go of her as she comes back to her senses. She breaths quickly, finally meeting my eyes. She laughs lightly, relieved, 

"Hi." She says, smiling. 

"Hello, my name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife." I say smiling, she laughs and pulls me into a hug. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1K 21
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭, 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭." (detroit: become human) (kara x female oc) (pre-written and lowercase intended!) #1 in kara: 5.4.20
72.9K 2K 22
Connor is lieutenant Hank Anderson's partner. He aids him on the force and in his home. One morning after a long night of drinking, Hank gets a very...
772 49 8
【male reader】 ❝Only now realizing, Hank?❞ RK800, the newest prototype to come out of Cyberlife, joins the case against deviancy. © SkuttlesTheCat 2...
249K 11.2K 30
where a girl unexpectedly falls in love with an android. ❝maybe it's a blessing in disguise❞ [detroit: become human - connor x oc]