My craze. Yandere Jeff The Ki...

Por iiZombii

Title art doesn't belong to me but, story does. Jeff also doesn't Belong to me. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

1.8K 58 9
Por iiZombii

Y/n's Pov:

I yelped before I turned away from Jeff's embrace and slapped him.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME PERVERT?!!!" I screamed at him.
"OOF!" He shouted as he fell on the floor. I couldn't contain the laughter that left my lips as he fell on his butt.
"It's not funny!!" He shouted at me.

"Jeff... where are we?" I asked after finally getting out of my laughing fit. 

" My house..." He said casually. Once again I felt the need to throttle him. 

" Jeff...." I said, my body shaking with anger.

"wot?"

I didn't reply as I grabbed a dagger, concealed by my clothes and pinned him against the wall, knife to the throat.

"Bring me home, now."

He only stared at me before blushing at the postion we were in.

" I- I only wanted to help you-u.." He sighed.

"...ok... then can you bring me home after we eat breakfast? I'm starving!" I replied. Removing the knife from his neck.

" Ok then!" He said, mumbling something under his breath. In a heartbeat, I had the knife back at his throat. 

"What did you just say?!"

"N-Nothing!" He then scurried away.

"Tch, Coward.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

580K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
541K 25.7K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...