I Kissed Mr. Popular (IKMP Se...

By DevilishingDiva

"Be my girlfriend, Bella" He hissed again. ~~ One Friday night party. One popular boy and one ordinary girl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sequel

Chapter 13

213K 6.7K 1.2K
By DevilishingDiva

The first thing I realise when I wake up next day is that my head hurt like hell..!! Literally hurts like a massive rock fell over it and crushed it. Though as far as I remember, I hit my head yesterday night when Caleb pushed me to the wall and it didn't feel so serious that time. Now, the back of my head is a bit swollen and maybe medicine would work its wonders?

I get up, take a painkiller, do all the things I do everyday and get dressed before I head downstairs for breakfast. Mom has made pancakes today. Yummy!!

"Mom, Nina is back. Her aunt is quite okay now" I say as I relinquish the delicious pancake.

"Oh, that's good, and Georgina is back too?" Georgina is Nina's mother. Both our mothers are best friends like us, its like a match made in heaven.

"I don't know that, didn't ask her, she was tired yesterday" I mumble out while eating.

"It's okay, I'll call her myself. I hope you two will pick Noah up from airport, have you decided?"

"Yes Mom, we are, don't worry about that" I say, quite suprised that my mother has to say this even after knowing we won't have it any other way.

"Oh and Noah is going to stay at Nina's place this time" Mother says looking at me.

"What? No" I sulk at the thought. It used to be so much fun, when we had sleep over's at my house, not that it wasn't fun at Nina's place, but still.

"No worries sweetheart, you can go and have a sleepover if you wish to" Mom's eyes dances as she says it out loud and I instantly get up to hug her for giving me permission to stay over at Nina's place, though I think I would have still gone to her place even if I didn't get permission. Nina's place is like a second home to me, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Mom. Do you know you are the best Mom in the whole wide world?" I exaggerate much more than it actually is.

"Oh yeah, I have heard it a few times" Mom says laughing and trying to free herself from my hug to do her work.

"Finish your food fast and go to school, otherwise you will be late again" Mom glares after I have released her and I start hovering over the food again.

"Yes, Mom" I say obliging.

"So, Noah will be here within 11 am, so you and Nina decide when will you go and all the plans you are going to have after he arrives. Let me and Georgina know by tomorrow, so we can prepare accordingly"

"Relax Mom, Noah wouldn't want some extravagant plans for his 'welcome party', and he will be here on Monday, why such hurry?"

"Monday? Bella, he is arriving on 26th. It's this Sunday, day after tomorrow. You surely didn't forget the day, did you?"

Sunday? This Sunday?!!! What the hell...!!

"No, I didn't" I walk up to a calendar above the study table with confusion and there it is, the red letter day 26th is a Sunday, "I just mixed up the dates" I say while my mind drifts to someone else.

"Well, thank god you know the correct date now" Mom said rolling her eyes while going back to herk chores.

"Mom, I have to go, I am late, bye. Love you" I grab my bag and head out, not even finishing my favourite pancakes. I have no appetite left and no way of thinking anything else other than last nights incident where Caleb was kissing me and requesting me to meet him this Sunday.

Holy shit! It's this Sunday! What do I do now? I can't meet Caleb this Sunday. Oh my god!!

At school I tell Nina what happened, and she advices me to tell Caleb the genuine reason. I decide to do the same. At lunch I'll tell him, it's not that of a big issue, we will meet Monday instead and then he can give me all his answers. He would understand.

At lunch, we go to the cafeteria to find Caleb and his friends sitting by a table and all those usual hovering of girls all aound them. I even see Rebecca sitting beside Caleb and talking to him untill she sees me entering, at which point she stands up and walks away in the opposite direction. That was rude! But what can you expect from someone who doesn't like me at all..

Caleb is sort of different today; he is looking like a normal teenager, for some reason his attitude and arrogance are not to be found. He seems so relaxed, even Sean, Peter and Jake are all very... I don't know....Umm.. Happy?
Why??

Nina pushes me forward as I was stand their watching all of their happy faces. I walk up to Caleb, and as soon as he sees me, his eyes glitter. Or maybe I imagined it?! No idea!

"Hi everyone" I smile as I come near the table.

Everyone greets me expect, ofcourse, Caleb. He just stares at me, with those glittering gray eyes, dancing with an unknown emotion. Awww..

"Caleb, can I talk to you for a sec?" I turn towards Caleb and ask nervously.

His eyebrows narrow for a second before they relax again, "Sure".

Caleb stands up, holds my hand and walks straight to the farthest corner of the cafeteria. I glance at our hands and back to see Nina who raise both her thumbs as in 'all-the-best' gesture and give a weak smile. Caleb brings me near a table where only a boy was having his lunch. He stands beside the boy, still holding my hand, and looks down at him, "Do you mind?"

The boy untill then was having his lunch very contently, but as soon as he looks up to see Caleb, sign of fear comes over his face and he grabs his plates and goes to sit somewhere else. Woah! This is the power of Caleb Ryder. I am dead!

"Sit down" He releases my hand and sits down on an empty chair leaving another one for me to sit on.

I sit nervously beside him, thinking where to start and how to proceed, "How are you?" Crap! I am nervous, I can't tell him.

"I am fine and you?" He lets out a soft chuckle as he replies. Aww, he is smiling. That's great... That's.. Holy crap! Tell him Bella, before he smiles at you some more and you change your decision of meeting Noah this year.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and without opening them utter the words out, "I can't meet you this Sunday" I wait for two seconds and open my eyes to see Caleb's lips shut into a thin line, his thoughts at the moment are hard to make out.

"Why?" His tone is serious now.

"Umm.. Noah is coming. Noah is my childhood friend, he is coming for a day or two. I have to be with him. Both me and Nina. So, I'm sorry Caleb, I had mixed up the dates, otherwise I wouldn't have said yes last night. But I thought he would be here on Monday. I'm so sorry. Please Caleb, don't be mad."

"It's all right" Caleb's reply catches me off gaurd. Is he really letting it go that easily? Wow!

"Caleb.. I... Thank you so..." Caleb cuts me off.

"Talk to Noah and tell him about us. If he's your friend he will understand. We will meet in the afternoon. I'll even let you go early, within two-three hours."

"What?... Caleb..." He cuts me off again and holds my hand on the table and squeezes it gently.

"Relax Bella, it's not a big deal. If you can't tell him, I'll tell him, like that I'll get to meet him even" Caleb says with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Excuse me?"
I may have heard wrong, or has he not understood what I said? And what audacity he has to say he'll tell Noah himself. What will he tell him? Three hours?? My head is spinning with all these questions.

"Bella, relax" He squeezes my hand again, but this time my shock and anger takes over me.

"No I won't" I snap at him, "Didn't you hear what I said just now?"

"Yes I heard. Did you hear what I said?" His voice low and serious.

"Then how can you say this? Noah is coming for one-or-two days, I won't see him untill next year, how can you say to leave him for two-three hours? And how dare you say you will talk to him yourself?!!" My eyes wide open in shock and anger; my voice raging over the cafeteria crowd.

"Bella, keep it down" Caleb's stern voice warns me.

"No! I won't" I snap again,
"I can't meet you on this Sunday, Caleb. I won't! Make plans for some other day. But I can't come on Sunday"

"You have to" His voice raging too.

"Why? Why will I listen to you" I ask, still raging with anger.

"Because you wanted answers, Bella" Caleb's voice calm but serious. His gray eyes have turned a shade darker.

"Oh! So it's because of me, is it? Then I get to decide when we should meet, isn't it?" I ask sarcastically, knowing very well that I don't have a say in this at all.

"No, you don't. I have made plans already" Caleb replies, still calm, his hand has long been moved from mine.

"I had made plans for this Sunday since the past year. Guess who wins?" I ask smirking at him.

"God dammit, Bella!!" He forces his fist over the table and stands up while pushing the chair behind him to slide, which with a loud thud falls to the ground making pin drop silence in the entire cafeteria. His rage is in full swing now, and it scares the hell out of me.

I sit there quietly, shaking inside as everyone's eyes are directed towards us. I hate this! He puts both his hands on the table, leans forward and put his head down, thinking hard and trying to relax himself. After a few seconds he runs his hand through his hair and looks at me, with his intense gray eyes.

"If you want answers Bella, you will come this Sunday as planned. You agreed to this. I will wait for you. No more discussions. Good bye" And he walks out of my sight leaving me behind in a fix. What do I do?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay... How is it? 
what do yu think Bella will do?
Noah or Caleb? Whom will she choose?

And about that A/N chapter, I wanted your comments, not just votes... But stil Thanks..
Love you people for your support. Keep voting! :* :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 12 38
Bella Moray liked to live in her comfort zone. There she was safe and no one could hurt her. That is, until she realised she was about to graduate h...
778K 16.1K 35
Bella has a simple life HAHAHA NOPE Bella's life is anything but simple. Well it used to be... before her mother died 10 years ago when she was only...
76.8K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
123 21 19
Bella Rose tries to get through highschool and become one of the popular girls, but along the line, she makes a big mistake causing her to become ene...