Cursed

By JCNerdz

Justice crew fan fic.. Demon, Werewolf, Vampire and........ Mermaid? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

421 10 2
By JCNerdz

Holly went to bed grumpy. And a grumpy Holly is never a good Holly. She sighed, and went to sleep feeling lonely. She didn't have any dreams, but was woken up when she heard a THUMP. She gasped and blinked a few times. She checked the clock on the side.

"Really? 5 am?" She muttered, getting up to have a glass of whatever there was, and saw Jessie trying to wake up Sofia, who was lying on the couch.

"....Sofia....Sofia.....SOFIA!" Jessie yelled in poor Sofia's ear.

"WHAT!" Sofia snapped, touching the sore spot on her head. She winced, then pinched Jessies shoulder, smirking when jessie squealed.

"Sofia! Violence against women Australia says NO!" Ugh, Stupid Sofia. Jessie smirked back.

"Stop with that! It's so annoying! You and your stupid sayings!" Sofia yelled crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry...................................I'm glad you forgive me!" Jessie said... Haha, it's so easy to frustrate Sofia.

"UGH! ENOUGH!" Sofia pushed Jessie to the ground, and laughed at her from the couch.

"Guys, it's like 5 in the morning! Do you mind?" Holly muttered, annoyed at them. "And what was that thump I heard?" Sofia and holly looked at Jessie, who blushed and giggled.

"Yeah... thats not sus at all." Sofia commented, and Jessie shook her head.

"Ugh, jeez it was nothing! I just hit my head... On something..." Sofia and Holly kept staring, and jessie sighed. "It was just Johns girl, we ran into each other." 

"John found a girl?" Sofia asked.

"Yes, are you stupid?" Holly said, rolling her eyes.

"I was knocked out! Helloooo what do you think?" Sofia said, pushing Holly.

"Oh, well you're still stupid. And why were you knocked out with a baby bag? Please explain?" Jessie asked, and Sofia quickly told the story. When she had finished, Jessie and Holly smacked her.

"Ouch! why would you do that!" Sofia screeched. Haha, her voice is getting high pitched... Jessie smiled.

"You tripped on a baby!" Holly shook her head in mock disappointment at her.

"Well, I see you've all decided to awake the house..." The girls all turned around to see a half amused half annoyed John standing there.

"Well, we apologise, we didn't mean to wake the mermaid from it's beauty sleep." Sofia said sarcastically, making John scowl. Insufferable human! John pictured her head getting squished, and calmed down.

"Well, moving on from this pleasant small talk, my new captive said one of you hit her. She will be down here after she's gotten ready, and you will all kiss and make up, or else..." 

"Or else what? You gonna slap us with your whale tail?" Jessie asked.

John did a girly gasp. "My tail is not fat! Ugh." John turned around and walked off. Stupid, ignorant girls. John thought, blushing.

"He's such an easy target..." Holly said, half laughing... They heard the sound of footsteps coming in their direction, and were shocked at what they saw.

What they saw was a sort of tall, hooker looking girl, with rusty brown hair and bright pink lipstick on. Her clothes are so tight she had to waddle, which made Sofia snort, and Jessie and Holly giggle. The girl was in  black skin tight leather pants that squeaked when she moved, a tight short top and revealing leather jacket, with black pointy boots and her hair in a messy bun. When she saw the girls, she stopped short and gave them a look of disgust. They were in their pj's. All of them were wearing cute animal ones, which made them look heaps younger than hooker gal. 

"Ugh, the bitch who assaulted me, and her two fluffy little companions... Pathetic." The girl spat, making Sofia look up in surprise, and Holly make a squidward sort of sound. Jessie just scoffed.

"Um, excuse me you little tart, you're only hear to satisfy John's curse, then you're out of here, so don't act as if you're above us." Jessie, says, her voice getting all high pitched.

"Why are you so mean to me? Ugh can't you just be nice?" The girl asks, stomping her foot. 

"You get what you give. SIlly little girl!" Holly snarls, and the girl rolls her eyes.

"Okay, one, its Tiffany, and two, you're calling me little! Look at youse!" She says, pointing at Jessie, Holly and Sofia. "You're so tiny!" She cackles.

"Yes, it is such a mystery why we aren't being nice to you." Jessie says sarcastically. Ugh, stupid overly tall Tiffany!

Sudden;y, Tiffany starts snifling, and before they know it, she's crying. Sofia realises why, and lets out a gasp. She hears footsteps, and they all look up to see Emman, John, Len and Paulie walking towards them. John shakes his head and smirks at them.

"Well, well, well... I leave you all in a room to make friends, and I come back to find my captive crying. What happened Tiffany?" Tiffany lets out a fake sob and buries her head into John's shoulder... Even though in those heels she was taller than him. John didn't know what to do, and started patting her head like a puppy. Lenny and Emman started sniggering.

"Shhh!" Paulie smacked them.

"I c-c-came in here and said hello, and they started making fun f me and l-l-laughing at meeee.... WAAAAHHH!" She wails, and they all jump back in surprise.

"Oh, come on! You're not gonna believe her are you!?" Sofia asks them, hurt that they would even consider Tiffany's story was real!

"Well, you girls can be quite troublesome... I say we punish them!" Emman smirks at them, and the boys all nod their heads, each enjoying the look on each girls faces. 

"Unfair pricks..." Jessie mutters, looking at Tiffany, who is trying not to giggle. Ugh! Stupid fake tart!

Lenny looks at Sofia Jessie and Holly, and whispers something to Eman and Paulie. 

Paulie immediately shakes his head in disapproval. "No way am I doing that! My punishment is..... Holly, has to take me for a walk tonight in the moonlight." He looks at Holly, "Woof!" He winks at her disgusted face, knowing that he was going too easy on her, but her face made up for it.

"I agree with Len!" We all look at Len, who rolls his sleeves up.

"I think these girls deserve... a spanking!" The boys start chuckling, and Eman rolls his sleeves up as well. "But there will be a few twists." We'll start when Holly takes Paulie for his walk."

John and Tiffany smirk. They are the perfect evil couple! Holly thinks. Although John looks uncomfortable with her being taller. 

"Um... Tiffany? Would you mind taking your shoes off?" John asks, and Tiffany blushes as everyone else laughs. She takes off her heels, and now is slightly under John, making him smirk, before turning to Paulie.

"Paulie, you punishment is weak! You're going soft!" John says, and Tiffany nods as if the stupid fool said something intellectual. "Anyways, I shall take Tiffany up and get her... settled." Ewww! Sofia shudders at their sus faces. John and Tiffany walk up the stairs, and a little bit after they hear giggling and the sound of a door closing.

"Well, to pass time lets watch another movie!" Paulie says grabbing Holly who sighs as she is forced to run. Jessie shakes her head at her lazy friend. As they all walk into the impressive theatre room. Sofia and Jessie bump into Len's chest, as he turns around to confront them.

"Watch where you're going! Now, we are trusting you girls to not spill, claw, tear rip or MOVE anything in hear. Got it!" His eyes darken, giving him a more menacing look. Sofia gulps and nods, and Jessie sidesteps to Eman's side.

"What? You scared?" Eman smirks as Jessie tries to pass Len while hiding behind Eman. Eman smirks, knowing Lenny's only doing it for his own pleasure. 

"I BAGS CHOOSING THE MOVIE!" Eman yells, rushing out the room.

"Dammit, you can't always do that!" Paulie yelps. He notices Holly chuckling and gives her a goofy lopsided smile.

"So...." Sofia says, looking awkward, twiddling her thumbs. Holly and Jessie look at each other confused. Why is she all awkward all of a sudden. Suddenly Len chuckles, and Sofia blushes. Ohhh... Thats why. Sofia isn't a touchy-feely person, and there she is, with Len's feet resting on her back as he sits in the seat behind her. He starts pushing his feet and walking them over her back and neck, making Sofia shudder and jump away. Lenny grins cheekily as Sofia death stares him. 

"What...?" He asks, feigning ignorance.

"You know what! Get your feet away from me!" Sofia yells, slapping his feet away. He chuckles.

"Ok, I got a movieeee!" Eman yells, jumping into the seat next to Jessie.

"What movie is it?" Paulie asks, jumping up and down in his seat, making Holly's seat move too.

"Ugh, stop it! I don't like these vibrations!" Holly says and Paulie stops.

"Can't you just try letting loose and having fun?" Paulie asks her.

"No, its too much effort!" Holly sighs, sinking into her seat.

"SHHH! The movies about to start!" Jessie says.

"Thats what she says." Len says back.

Jessie rolls her eyes. "Ugh! You're so-"

"-SHHHH! The movies about to start!" Lenny cuts her off, mocking her. Making Sofia and Eman laugh. 

The movie starts and Paulie groans. "Not Ted! We already saw it! And YOU were the only one who laughed Eman!" 

"Oh shush!" Emman says, and by halfway through the movie, only Eman and Sofia were laughing, occasionally everyone would laugh, and Jessie and Lenny would sometimes chuckle at Sofia and Eman. But thats it

Jessie looks at Eman as he's laughing, and can't help but sigh as she looks at his profile. She couldn't help it! He just looked so... Wait, hold up! No checking out the people who captured you! Bad Jessie, bad! Jessie looked up to see the movie had finished, and Sofia and Eman were talking about all the things they found funny.

"Those two have no taste in movies." Lenny mutters next to me. 

Jessie nods in agreement, "True, they find anything amusing." 

"Eman made me watch Jack and Jill! Like what even?"

 "I know, Sofia made me watch a movie called Cry Baby, it was horrible!" Jessie shakes her head.

"It's a parody you idiot! And you said it was funny!" Sofia protests turning around. 

"well, yes, it was funny, but it was horrible!" Jessie says.

"And you two obviously don't have a funny bone in your body! Ted is such a funny movie!" Eman argues back.

"Oh please, I just have standards." Lenny says scoffing.

"Noooo, obviously you just aren't intellectual enough to comprehend its comedic humour." Sofia states. Lenny and Jessie look at her baffled.

"That is not true!" Jessie argues.

"Is too!" Eman says back.

"You are so stupid you probably didn't know what you were saying!" Lenny says to Sofia

"I am not stupid! You just don't have a good vocabulary!" Sofia says back.

"Listen little girl..."

"Okaaayyyyy, Holly's taking me for my walk now. See ya's, and good luck!" Paulie says, before putting on a collar and leash and walking out with Holly.

Lenny and Eman turn to the girls and smirk, draggin them off to some secret place. 

*********************

"Aaaaarggghhh! Heel doggy Paulie! HEEL!" Holly protests as the dumb were-dog runs along. Ugh, this is not going to turn out good...

*********************

"Ok, this is what's going to happen. We are going to let you girls loose in this maze, and me and Eman shall hide and chase you two without you knowing, spanking you whenever we can! And you have to try and find the EXIT, as this entrance will be blocked off." Lenny says. 

"This is sick and twisted!" Sofia says.

"Its purely for entertainment, love." Lenny says shrugging.

"Why do you have a maze anyway?" Jessie asks, looking at the long dark maze. She gulped, feeling nervous.

"Why wouldn't we?" Eman says, as if stating the obvious. 

"And don't be upset, we like to play with all our victims." Lenny says.

"We'll try our hardest." Jessie says sarcastically.

"Ok... Ready... Set... GO!" Both girls got spanked from behind, sending them right into the maze.

Jessie and Sofia lose each other in the first minute of this torture. 

Sofia runs right into a dead end.

"Wrong way..." A voice comes from behind her. She turns around and nothings there. Sofia looks up, as the moon comes out from behind the clouds, casting eerie shadows. Suddenly Sofia is smacked from behind and yelps. For a second she sees Lenny in his demon form, and her blood runs cold, before she blinks, and he disappears. 

"Ahhhhh!" Sofia starts running again.

Jessie looks up, hearing poor Sofias scream. Jessie looks up at the tall hedge wall. 

"Well, might as well try. She finds a good handhold, and slowly but steadily makes her way to the top of the hedge. She catches a glimpse of the maze, before an icy hand drags her back down. She lands on her back and lets out a silent yelp of pain. Her mouth is to dry to make any noise apart from a croaking noise. She slowly sits up, mad.

"YOU STUPID IDIOTS! THERE IS NO EXIT!" Jessie screams, knowing they can hear her.

****************

In a tree above the maze, Lenny and Eman are cracking up laughing.

"Damn, she found out!" Lenny says, chuckling.

"It's no fun now." Eman sighs, still smiling.

"Lets go get them." Lenny says, jumping off the tree followed by Eman.

***************************

Sofia heard Jessies yell, and sat there, anxious and claustrophobic in the trapped maze. After about 20 minutes she hears the sound of footsteps, and curls up, bringing her knees to her chest.

"Sofia! There you are!" Jessie says, hugging her friend and pulling her up.

"Oh, there you both are!" A voice says behind them, and they both turn around to see Eman and Lenny, in cursed forms.

Emans eyes are black. Just black. No white or colour. His skin is pale white, and his fangs poke out of the sides of his dark mouth. His cheeks look sunken in, making him look like a real horror creature out of a movie. He cracks his fingers, breaking them all and twisting them into horrible shapes, before shoving them roughly all into place. He gives a huge grin as the girls look as if they are about to throw up. He licks his fangs.

Lenny's irises were a deep red, and seemed to  move, they looked like a dark molten lava. His skin seemed darker... But less tanned, and slightly more grey. But that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was the veins. His veins were visible underneath his skin, starting on his neck and seemingly travelling all around his body, some crawling around the edges of his face like vines. And you could see the blood flowing through them. The sight of them made the girls shiver with fright, as the whole atmosphere got less warm. 

"Well, we shall just have to spank you the old fashion way!" Lenny says, and Eman and him pick the girls up, and at an inhuman speed race off to the house.

They drop the girls on the floor in a scary looking basement. 

"Its spanking time, little girls..." Eman says, before they advance on them...

***********************

"Paulie... PAULIE STOP!!!" Holly pleads, as she is still being dragged an hour later by a werewolf Paulie.

Suddenly Holly is flung into the air, and ends up sitting on the back of this stupid mangy horse-dog. She tries to pull on his fur, and without warning he stops, throwing Holly off of him. Holly sits up slowly.

"Good Paulie..." Holly says, giving a lunatic smile, before passing out.

***********************************************************************

Well... Thats it! What's gonna happen next chapter!  Will Holly be ok? Whats up with Tiffany???Will Jessie and Sofia get their spanking?  Lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.8K 39
Pearl Blankenship, an autistic investigative journalist, witnesses the end of the world. Before the nuclear fallout can kill her, a mysterious being...
357 44 42
This is a rewrite of "The Princess and the Merman". I might try add something new to my fairytale. You can read or add my story to your reading list...
318 33 8
Elara Dillan cherished her peaceful days spent working in her Grandfather's local bookstore located on in a popular beachtown: Wave Crest, along the...
6.3M 195K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...