ArShi FF : Pawn [Bonded for t...

Oleh KoeliDalmiya

#23 Loss 08/07/2018 Based on a true story He was a master manipulator. She was pure soul. There was an ultra... Lebih Banyak

Teaser
Prologue
Doomed
The Road
In His Arms
Shatranj
My Husband
CheckMate
In Laws
Ro-venge
Responsibility
Bad Memories
Game Plan
Tortured and Tormented
Devil's Angel
Prince Charming
A New Beginning
Koshish
We Connect
My Hubby
Nostalgia
Romance
Spending time with my wife ^_^
Mr Grumpy

First Night

6.2K 194 23
Oleh KoeliDalmiya

The possibility of her husband doing those things with her made her blush furiously. She shut her eyes tightly trying not to visualize what Arnav has just exclaimed to her.

"Kya huya dar gai?" (what happened you got scared?), he said looking directly at her eyes.

Hearing him she opened her eyes to find her husband looming over her. She pushed him with all her might but her hand was caught in the mid air. He grabber her wrist and pulled her towards him. She lost her balance and fell on his chest. It didn't go unnoticed by Arnav that his wife felt his muscular chest above his sherwani, which is palm which now rested flat on his shoulder.

Arnav was about to comment something when placed her palm against his mouth. "Haw! Arnav ji! Apni biwi se koi aise baat thodi karta hai? Chii" (Haw! Is this the way a husband speaks to his wife?) Khushi blushed furiously making him dumb stuck with her antics.

He couldn't help but to rise his eyebrows and looked at her.

She slowly uncovered his mouth and looked down. And then again shyly met his gaze.

Arnav tressed her hand with the back of his palm and very slowly she slid down against her body touching from hand then armpit then side of her boobs then her waist and finally touched her butt cheeks. He could feel her breathing was raged. Her eyes never left his.

She widened her eyes and blushed furiously when Arnav touched her butt cheeks and squeezed them, "Arnav ji aap bohot naughty ho" (you are very naughty).

"Apni suhag raat mein koi aise behave karte hai?" (Nobody behaves like that during their first wedding night.

Amused would be an understatement what Arnav felt hearing his wife say these kind of things. He wanted to tell her that this is nothing compared to what he has in his mind. He wanted to say that he wants to ram his dick inside her sweet little cunt while she scream in agony. Fuck her the entire night so that she can't walk in the morning. Somehow he refrained from blurting out because he suspected that it is some kind of sham and she is acting all innocent on purpose. So he decided to play along.

"To kaise behave karte hai? (Then what do they do?)" he asked while pulling her towards him, that made her crash her bossoms against his hard chest. She tucked her lips inside her mouth and shyly snaked her arms around his neck.

"Pehle aap mujhe apne godh meye uthayenge" (firstly you have to take me in your arms)

"Really?", he smirked and took her in his arms before dropping her on the bed. Khushi giggled and smiled shyly.

Arnav hovered over her making her lean a little backwards to maintain the eye contact.

"Abhi nahi". (Not Now) she said stopping him midway.

He was getting pissed now. To hell with her acting he thought. He straightened himself and pulled the shewani and threw it on the other side of the room.

Khushi gawked at her husband shamelessly before she saw him approach towards her.

"Ab Karen?", he held her pallu and started pulling it from her body.

"NAHI!" she slapped his hand lightly and snatched the pallu from his hand and pouted.

"Aapko itni zaldi kyun hai?" (why are you hurring Arnav ji) "Jaiye, meye aapse nahi bolti" (I will not talk to you) she pouted.

Arnav closed his eyes and gulped his frustration. God this woman. God know why is she acting like a teenager who got into this for the first time? he thought. But he would like to give it to her. She is indeed an amazing actress.

"Khushi, I am not a man who would like to wait. Don't make me to do because you wont be able to handle the consequence then. It's already passed mid night. I am tired of this touch me if you can game. Lets get into the business.

"Haar Ladki ka koi na koi sapna hota hai apni suhaagraat to lekar. Mera bhi hai. Aap bohot gandey pati ho. Aapki biwi ke liye itna nahi karenge aap aaj?" (Every girl has a dream how her wedding night is going to be. Even I have. But you are so bad. Wont you fulfill my dreams tonight?)

She pulled his hand and made him sit beside her. "You need to kiss me first before we do anything".

What crap, he thought.

"Come on Arnav Ji, you may kiss the bride", she chuckled and then hide her face with the pillow.

Arnav stared at the pillow then rolled his eyes. "Unbelievable", he muttered making khushi put down the pillow and he took that opportunity to place a featherlike peck on her lips. He was trying to kiss again when she placed her finger between their lips to stop him.

"Ab kya huya?", Now his balls are going to burst he thought.

Khushi looked down feeling shy and side, "Arnav ji, I want to kiss you".

"What?", he huffered. She felt a little hurt due to his i-am-not-in-a-mood-to-play-ghar-ghar.

Nervously fidgeting with her pallu she asked him "Arnav ji am I acting kiddish?"

Arnav closed his eyes in frustration then got up and sat resting his back on the headrest of the bed.

Khushi crawled towards him on her knees and rested her head on his shoulder. Then gathering her courage he cupped his face sideways and before Arnav could open his eyes she kissed him soundly making Arnav feel ticklish.

He looked at her then. She was staring back at him raking her gaze on his lips. "You wanna kiss me again Khushi?", he said bored and started checking his phone.

"I was checking whether you are feeling dizzy or not. Arnav ji, everybody says that if you kiss the person you love you feel dizzy. Arent you feeling dizzy?"

Arnav had it then. His patience faded in a second. He threw the phone on the bed, held her wrist and twilled her along with him on the bed placing her below him and smacked her lips unannounced. Khushi gripped his hair while he plunged his tongue inside her mouth licking her sweetness and drinking her purity. Both of them traveled to a different world forgetting where they are what were they doing. Arnav was totally in control now. He caressed her bare back and felt her soft bossoms against his chest. Then all of a sudden she tossed and placed herself on him and started placing soft kisses on his lips. Something she looked at him sometimes at his lips. Probably in the process she must have bit on his lips and draw blood. To smooth it he leaned to suck it. She had no idea that a kiss can be so horny. One thing she understood is that her husband was indeed very hot.

Arnav with his experienced hand untangled the dori and unclasped her blouse in one go. Feeling exposed all of the sudden she hugged him tightly. He was about to remove the blouse when she stopped him.

"Nahi Arnav ji, yeh baad mein" (not now Arnav ji this comes later on)

Arnav threw his head behind utter profanities. Here he is having blue balls and there she is doing all sorts of nautankis.

"Arnav ji, you need to open my jewelries first, one by one and kiss each and every part when you open it".

"You know what just cut the slack go and change in the bathroom.

"Arent you going to help me?", she asked innocently

"No, I think I have had enough for the night".

Khushi pouted and made a puppy dog face.

She held his neck and looked at him. How does she manage to look so innocent? He thought.

She sighed hugging him holding his neck.

Kahan phas gaya hoon yaar? (Where am I stuck?) Arnav rolled his eyes throwing disgusting looks to Khushi.

Arnav picked her up again and made her stand in front of the bathroom, "Go and change" he ordered.

"There is a problem husband dearest. I don't have clothes to wear".

"There must be a bathrob in the bathroom. Go wear that. In any case that wont be there after few minutes when I..."

"Shhh!" she shushed him with a peck on his 5 o click shadow then practically hopped happily inside the bathroom.

He looked at the closed door and banged his leg against the coffee table before punching his fist against the nearest wall.

To hell with her innocent acts. Arnav Singh Raizada, never pretended to be nice. He showed exactly what he was. And he hated people who are duel faced. He thought.

This is the reason why he never liked Mrs Gupta. Her fake innocent acts, and bichari widow in front of the society got in his nerves. But lately she stopped doing them. But once it is damaged it is damaged forever when it comes to him.

This Khushi is clever than her mother. He thought. The way she kissed him she could have fooled anybody making that person think that he was her first. But she is forgetting with whom she was playing with, and he promised himself that this will not last long".

Arnav picked up his mobile and exited the suite.

After taking a warm bath and getting refreshed he peeped inside the room. Not finding him anywhere near she tip toed and came and sat on the bed. She called him two three times but not finding him in the room she made herself comfortable on the bed and hugged the pillow. She dozed off thinking about their sweet kiss few minutes back

**

"Oh ASR baby comeone sweetie, faster honey, you know I like when you do it faster".

"Aaah....yah....come on....baby....oh man....you are so sexy.....yah....aaah....i cant hold it any more....ARNAV.....yah............OMG!...i am coming......"

Arnav rocked himself furiously while his one night stand screamed as pleasure burst inside her.

"aaahhh!"

He picked her up and slammed her against the wall. Ramming her pussy brutally he took out all his heat and frustration.

He inserted his finger inside her cunt simultaneously and stuffed her mouth with his dick making her struggle hard.

He bit her everywhere making her eyes bleed with tears. Her mascura was all over her face, and her cunt swelled and sore.

He brutally squeezed her bosoms making her scream in agony. He was beyond controllable.

After f*cking her for good 30 mins they rested in each other's arms.

The girl was circling his nipples when she spoke "darling, how come you are here tonight? Arent you supposed to be with your wife?"

"Shut up and mind your business. You are paid for me to fuck you. You should have better utilized your mouth else where rather than commenting on my personal life".

"Oh honey, you are just too hot to resist. Lucky chick, she is not aware of she has got. The hottest husband in his world I must say". She said caressing his balls.

"Umm! Well I don't think she is my cup of tea Sheetal, she is too cold, like a dead meat. I like my woman hot and active.

"Oh poor baby, now what will you do?"

"Arnav Singh Raizada ke paas ladkiyon ki kami abhi nahi hoga, tum kis liye ho?" (I am never short of woman and what are you for?) "You were quite impressive tonight. Next time I will fucking tie you up and fuck your ass".

Sheetal got on top of him and pressed him. He was still hard when she slid his full length inside her. Arnav held her hair and rammed his dick making her scream yet again.

"Looks like you have come here after fucking someone else", he turned her so that she was on her four and fucked brutally from behind. She screamed when multiple orgasms hit her. He came after her ejaculating his semen on her tummy.

"Tomorrow in the guest house. Confirm your appointment with Aman".

**

He opened the door and came inside the presidential suit.

He saw his newly wedded wife sleeping peacefully cuddling a pillow. Without disturbing her he picked her up and placed her on the other side. He closed the curtain and slipped beside her.

He saw she was wearing her bathrob. He untied the belt and exposed her in front of him. She looked so pure and untouched. How can someone manage to be fake in their sleep? She looked almost like a teenager. Her small and cute bosoms attracted him in a different way. Her tiny nipples were now taut due to the chilled temperature inside the room.

He touched her nipples lightly just to have a feel of it which made her toss and gripp him. She smuggled closed and rested her head on the crock of his neck.

That's when his attention went towards her long black hair. It was beautiful. And Arnav has a thing for long here in a kinky way. The way he would hold it and pull it towards him while he takes her from behind. How he would tie it up with the head rail on the bed and make sure it inflicts pain while he fucks her hard putting shackles in her hands and legs. The thought made him hard again and he had an urge to fuck her in sleep. But something made him resist his temptation. When he takes her he wants to see the pain in her eyes. Just like her mother made his life hell he is going to make her life hell. Welcome to my dark world Khushi Singh Raizada.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.1K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
19.3K 1.4K 33
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...
24.2K 3.2K 43
"Just one look and I knew this guy was going to be the one to break all my barriers. I'm 26years and I've never dated before. I was always hesitant a...
68.8K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...