✔ A Mere Hallucination || BNH...

By xKaitoShounenx

A story about a villain named (M/N) CONTAINS DEATH AND GORE BOY X BOY CONTENT, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE I... More

• READ ME •
• Prolouge •
• One •
• Two •
• Three •
• Four •
• Five •
• Six •
• Seven •
• Eight •
• Nine •
• Ten •
• Eleven •
• Twelve •
• Thirteen •
• Fourteen •
• Fifteen •
• Seventeen •
• Eighteen •
• Nineteen •
• Twenty •
• Twenty-one •
• Twenty-two •
• Twenty-three •
• Twenty-four Part 1 •
• Twenty-four Part 2 •
• Twenty-five •
• Hosu •
• The Aftermath (Izuku) •
• The Aftermath (Kiba) •
• The Aftermath (Uraraka) •
• The Aftermath (Mina) •
¡!¡ What the... ¡!¡

• Sixteen •

3.2K 127 27
By xKaitoShounenx

Art above is a part from chapter 8

Art is mine

An OOC moment

--------

-------

After Inko's death...

{3rd Person POV}

"Izuku, are you here?" The door of the Midoriya apartment creaked open.

"Izuku? Come on, All Might told me to get you.. Izuku?"

Sobbing and sniffling can be heard at the kitchen area, along with the footsteps of (M/N), holding a small red box.

"Izu--" Midoriya tilted his head to look at the (H/C)-haired male, his eyes showing hatred, anger and sadness.

"Y-You.... You did this... To oka-san..."

"What.. No.. I didn't-"

"I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Izuku i swear i didn't do this!"

"QUIT LYING! YOUR OWN MARK IS EMBEDDED IN MY MOTHER.. YOU TRAITOR.."

"For the love of.. IZUKU BELIEVE ME I WOULD NEVER DO THIS!"

"GET OUT! GET OUT OR I'LL CALL THE HEROES!"

"What? Izuku come on, i was at Yuue--"

"I SAID GET OUT! AND DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME!"

(M/N)'s teeth was clenched tightly, he looked at Midoriya's eyes once again before grunting in anger and dropping the small red box, walking out of the apartment, leaving Midoriya behind in the dark kitchen.

....

"Tch... Who needs him anyways..." (M/N) was inside a dark alley, he was leaning in the stone wall, watching police cars an ambulance rushing along the roads of Masutafu.

'Looks like i'm known as a villain once again.. Even though i am one..'

The (H/C)-haired male realized that he dropped the box we has supposed to give Midoriya, making him sigh.

"What's the point.. Once a villain, always a villain.." He walked down the alleyway further, his head hung low, ignoring the pain he felt inside his chest.

He suddenly stopped when he heard someone walking up behind him, alerting him by turning his body around, his hands clenched into fist, but he soon unclenched it when he saw who it was.

"Were you about to punch me? Tch, f*cker.."

"It's only you.. Geez long time no see.. Dabi.."

"Shut up, i was only sent here by stain, you have a lot of explaining to do.. X..." The word 'stain' made the male's (E/C) eye wide.

"So... Master is back.. Take me to him.."

"Nice to see you cooperating again.."

"Shut up."

"Heh, guess who's going to be happy when they see you.."

"Who?"

....

"(M/N)-KUN!! OHAYOU!"

"It's night time a$$hole."

"HEY DON'T RUIN MY GREETINGS, DABI!"

"Who cares? It's only (M/N) anyways."

The two figures were fighting, a blonde girl with a messy double bun-styled hair and another one who (M/N) knew was Dabi.

"Wait.. Toga?!"

"Yep! It's been so long! You were just a small little boy who-- ACK-"

"Don't even dare." (M/N) had his hand around Toga's neck, she just laughed it off, unwrapping the taller male's hands from her neck.

"Oh and by the way~ a red-haired boy came with Mister Stainy a while ago! He looked so cute i could just slice him and drink up his blood~!"

"F*ck off, he's mine."

"Oh so you know him!"

"Yeah.. Oi Dabi, where are the others?" Dabi looked at the male, clicking his tongue before answering,

"Just go straight that sh*tty-looking hallway, you'll see a metal door."

"Thanks.. Anyways see ya 'round you two.."

"Bye, Bye (M/N)-kun~" With that, (M/N) walked away, a small dagger in his hands, he was smirking to himself, hearing someone yell from behind him,

"HEY, WHERE'S MY KNIFE?! DABI DID YOU HIDE IT?!"

"No, f*ck off."

"IT WAS BRAND NEW!"

....

{(M/N)'s POV)

"She still has a long way to go~" I whispered to myself, Toga-chan is indeed a villain, but seeing that i got her knife without her noticing shows the huge gap level between us.

'Can't wait to see Mr. Stain....~'

I quickly opened the metal door that was infront of me, i took notice of the same room where i used to live when Stain took me in, god those memories may seem traumatizing but they were memorable...

"(M/N)-kun!" I noticed a small figure running towards me.

"Kiba-chan!" I also ran towards him, but before i could go to him, a knife flew past between us, making the both of us stop in our tracks.

"Ah- Gomen.. Chizome-san--" Kiba was cut off,

"Did i allow you to use my name?" A figure walking towards the two of us said,

'Stain....'

"I-I mean Stain!"

"Long time no see, (M/N).." I quickly bow down, letting my my bangs cover half of my face.

"I-I'm sorry i left.. Please forgive me..."

"Don't worry.. Bringing you here is a whole different story.."

"Huh..?"

"You're a disgrace (M/N).. Going along with fake heroes... " This sentence made my eyes widened in shock.

'How..'

"Gomenasai! I didn't submit, i won't do it again!.. Please.."

"Looks like we're back to square one.. Get up.. We have a lot of work to do.. And get your red-haired friend there and lock him at the basement.." Mr. Stain kicked a small metal pole to me, i swallowed some air from nervousness.

'i have no choice.. Right?'

"Sorry Kiba-chan.." I grabbed the pole before walking towards Kiba.

"N-No.. (M/N)-kun, you wouldn't.. Right?"

"Don't worry... I'm not going to kill you.."

"GET THE F*CK AWAY--" I cut him off when i hit him by the back of his head with the pole, i saw a bit of blood trickle down the pole i was holding.

'I'm Sorry.. I had too..'

"No hesitation huh? I'm impressed you still have that in you.. Now bring him in the basement and meet me outside with the others..." I heard Mr. Stain mumble out, along with footsteps, i carried on by picking Kiba-chan's unconcious body in bridal style, walking towards the entrance to the basement.

....

With Midoriya... A day later...

{3rd Person POV}

'This isn't right... I'm sure of it.. (M/N) wouldn't do this.. Right..?'

Midoriya was currently sat down in a metal chair, facing a metal table with a pack of donuts and a cup of tea, dry tears stained in his cheeks.

"You should eat up.. Police are still investigating further, but we do know that the X is behind all this.." The door opened to reveal Tsukauchi with his usual work clothes.

"T-Tsukauchi-san.. If you ever caught him.. Please don't hurt him..." Midoriya said shakily, the sentence shocked Tsukauchi, but he hesitatedly responded,

"I'll try to concince the government, you can't stay at your apartment, so i had your adviser, Mr. Aizawa, to take you with him temporarily."

"Thank you.."

....

An hour later...

Midoriya was inside a black car, being taken to Aizawa's household, he was curious of where (M/N) lives before he became a villain.

"We're here... Your things are already inside.." The driver upfront said, before the greenette nodded, getting out of the car, not before saying 'thank you'.

Midoriya watched the car drive off, when it was out of sight, he walked towards the stone path, a brown smooth door visible infront of him, he hesitatedly knocked.

He heard footsteps and metal clinking before the door opened to reveal his scruffy adviser, his face showing visible disappointment.

"G-Good afternoon, sir... I was sent here to stay for a while.."

"..Sure, come in.. And make yourself at home for a while.." Aizawa opened the door further, moving over to let Midoriya in, when he got inside, he took notice of a small living room, a kitchen on the side, with brown wooden stairs going up.

What caught his eyes is a picture in an old-looking frame with a ripped part.

(credits to my friend)

"Take a seat, i'll go get the extra room ready..." Midoriya nodded, when Aizawa left he instantly walked towards the photo, picking it up carefully.

'It's.. (M/N).. And.. Is that.. His mom..?'

He was slightly creeped out by the fact that the ripped part was the mother's eyes.

What Midoriya didn't realize is that Aizawa was walking towards him, instantly shadowing him over, when he finally noticed, he instantly placed the photo back.

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa..!"

"It's fine.... Just don't go snooping aroumd too much." Midoriya nodded rapidly.

"E-Excuse me sir.. But do you mind telling me more about them?" Midoroya blurted out without thinking, making him cover his mouth with an embarrased face, Aizawa only sighed, sitting down in the couch.

"Fine.. But don't tell anyone else about it, i don't want the media blabbering about it.."

"O-Oh.. Arigato..."

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 286 48
The stories inspired by a couple of stories Little bit of Bakugo x reader Book 1 Start: December 11 2022 End: march 27 2023 Book 2 Start: April 3 20...
37.1K 759 23
REBOOTED; this version of the story will not be updated. The new version is titled 'BOUQUET || BNHA VARIOUS X MALE READER' hanahaki || bnha various x...
113 1 2
"What is this... What is this place?.." The air hung thick with uncertainty as my surroundings remained shrouded in darkness. Looking around, I saw t...
28.9K 1K 21
rising up and following in stain's ideals, dabi was a pretty straightforward kinda guy. running into giran, the man who introduced him to the league...