Dusk Till Dawn | Cheryl Bloss...

By itzlolojauregui

"You can't just leave me here" She said, with a tear running down her face. "Then come with me" He stated, "L... More

Casts & Sountracks
|| PROLOGUE ||
|| Don't worry about me ||
|| Welcome to Riverdale ||
|| Pop's Diner ||
|| Seriously? You're Crazy ||
|| Not In My Territory ||
|| How Psychotic Could You Be? ||
|| Serpent Kings ||
|| One Shot doesn't count ||
|| Tony with the Y ||
|| You're Staring..Again||
|| Mad World ||
|| Endure Physical Punishment ||
|| I Love Making a Scene ||
|| It's not Jealousy ||
|| What The Hell ||
|| Say that you're okay ||
Note.
|| Rough Night ||
|| Welcome Back ||
|| Change ||

|| Everywhere I go I see him ||

2.7K 72 3
By itzlolojauregui

Theo Marquez had abundant plans before the Homecoming Pep Rally at Night. But whenever he tries, Cheryl always finds a way to prevent those things. Theo felt deep aggravate, all he wanted was to break things. punching the wall wasn't that worth it to him. Every time he looks at Cheryl, he finds her irritating because she always invades his privacy. Usually he has mixed emotions. Theo wanted to kill her, but she's too good enough for him. She's too precious and I just can't.

It was a Friday. Theo, Archie, and Reggie were talking about sports as what boys always talks about. While Cheryl was talking to Betty, Veronica, and Kevin about the Homecoming Pep Rally. and Jughead talking to Toni and some few Serpents talking about serpents things.

Southsiders and Northsiders haven't been getting along since this was there second week of staying on Riverdale High . Cheryl established that they shouldn't cause anything that would break our school down just like South side High. But knowing Cheryl she causes drama, and she's always in the mood for chaos.

All of them were talking in chemistry class, and their teacher didn't give a shit because he was focus about Pep Rally tonight. "So..Have you thought about joining Football yet?" the ginger said to Theo, He thought about it. "Haven't I'm still thinking about it," Archie and Reggie Nodded, "Today's the last tryouts so think sooner," Reggie retorted.

Archie Nudges Reggie on his shoulder, "I bet he's going to take your place mantles" he scoffs "I Fucking Doubt it, I remember you tried take my own-" he cut him off while theo was listening to them while he forced himself to smile. "Yet, i did" Archie replied back, by cutting him off. "But then i back out,".

"what? why?" Theo raised his eyebrows,"because it was too much to handle," Reggie replied back as he was laughing at Archie shaking his head. "That's M&M's don't think last minute" he shrugged, the bell rang for lunch.

Everyone had walked out of class, while Theo puts his things inside his bag. "Yo Marquez," as he turned over his shoulders "Toni," he nodded with a small smile. "Rocking with leather jacket I see" The pink hair girl smirked at him, "Pep Rally tonight..Plan on going?"

He nodded, "Actually I'm going to try out," as both of them walked on the same direction out of class. "Football, Of course.." she said, "Lots of guys trys out for football, but for Reggie Mantle is very picky with players" she continued, "Most of the guys didn't get in"

"How about the Southsiders?" he asked, "Southsiders weren't allowed to try out for football," Theo thought about it in his head, it was so unlikely for him. He wanted to join football because of his dad, and didn't want to because of reggie's attitude. but he still is going to join.

"Anyway, I'll see you tonight Mario," she smirks as she walked away from the corridor, as Theo was looking for the Art classroom. If breaking things can't be his hobby, then Art would be good enough for him. He closed the doors right behind him, and he a strong scent as he entered the room.

He smell Oil and paint, people thought it was a scent of death. but they were mistaken, They don't know what art smells like. They only use their eyes not their whole scenes.

He looked and observe all the drawings and paintings hang on the walls, They were labeled with their names and date. after observing he spotted a drawing, as he looked Suspiciously.

it was a drawing of his dad, that looked much of a grown man, he looked down at labeled.

"Chancéy Aléjandro Jones Marquez - April 15, 1989"

The title was named, 'The Art of Man'

Theo heard of that painting before, when he was a little kid.

Theo and his dad had spent hours talking on the pier back on Toronto. Their main conversation was talking about Riverdale. "You know, Back in Riverdale. Some of my drawings and Paintings were hang on the school's board. I was known for the Best at Arts" Young Theo listening while throwing rocks on the shore. "I think it's still on the school board, I'm not sure" he shrugged as he gave a small laugh to not make thing awkward between them.

"One day, You'll visit riverdale the whole town will know your name" as he brought a huge grin on his face. Young theo looked backed at him "why riverdale?"

"People have been the happiest in riverdale," he said. "They may be up's and down, but people always haves ways to sort things out."

As the flash black was over his mind, he started to feel emotional. On his mid-teenage years he hadn't seen a smile on his face because his misbehavior. He adds stress to his Father's life, and didn't even bothered to show care for his hardships. But now did he notice, he regrets things in the past, which he shouldn't think about it a

"You're dad was well-known in the olden days," A female voice on the background made theo looked behind him. Cheryl Blossom.

"I could tell" he stated, with a sigh. "even though he's gone i could still feel a connection with him,"

Cheryl was suppose to hate a Marquez, Blossoms hated the Marquez. 20 years ago, Chancey and Clifford blossom used to be friends for Business. Clifford wanted what Chancey had, Money and fortune. after a huge fight, both go through their separate ways and he grew envy of him. after years he worked with a company that sells drugs and he started to have money. Clifford owns his own business, "Maple Syrup Business." which Clifford used to run an undercover drug operation. However Jason learned of his father's drug trafficking, which resulted in Clifford killing Jason in order to protect his secret.

2 years ago.. Clifford blossom heard that chancey was going to town. He asked one of the Serpents to bring him down, Lately he did what he command. A serpent had used a black convertible to crash Chancey and his car, near the bridge of sweetwater river. Which was already deadly killed. Cops were searching for the person who cause the accident, But clifford paid the Cops with millions of dollars to forget about the investigation and just to move on.

The Investigation had stop, the cause of his Chancey Marquez died in a car crash. And leads to a mystery that was unsolved for years.

People were searching and searching, till then they got nothing.

"I'm sorry about your dad," She said with a softly voice, looking down to her hands playing with her ring. "You don't need to be sorry Cherry," turning his back to look at Cheryl. Giving her a small smile, that would make her cheer up a little.

She sighs, "Do you ever get a feeling that a person that was so closed to you which have passed away have always watched you?" he nodded, "Some times" he shrugged.

"Every since Jay-Jay Died, Every where I go I see him" she stated. "I don't even know what it means honestly, but I'm glad that i see him."

Theo knew what Cheryl was feeling, sad and happy for his brother. she only wanted what's best for him. His dad? Theo was a little bit mad, he should have gone to the funeral. But he knew he couldn't be there for him, because it was hard for him to say goodbye, and saying goodbyes isn't his things.

"If Jay-Jay is happy then I'm happy," she said, with a happy tone looking at theo like all her sadness had disappear few seconds ago. "You're not.." he mumbled

"I just want what's best for him Mario" she shrugged, "See you tonight Marquez," giving a smirk and wink after leaving the room. Theo kept thinking, if she still hurting on the process.

---------

After school, he walked in the guys locker room. guys were laughing, talking. putting their white Jersey on. "YO MARQUEZ! YOU CAME!" Reggie exclaimed, as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "I knew'd you join rookie," as Moose and Archie and all the boys gathered giving a warm welcome to the team which he didn't get in yet.

"See you at field Marquez, Put your shit together when you're there," Moose said patting his back roughly. Archie nodded and headed out, and all the boys trailed behind his back. Only leads to reggie leaning his back against the lockers crossing his arms as he pursed his lips.

"You know, If you're going to take my Spot. I doubt you could crush all these guys on the field," he retorted.

"I'm a fighter, I fight things what i want" Theo said, Taking his shirt off as reggie throw him the white Jersey. "Being the Team Captain is not something you should make fun out of," Reggie voice demanded.

"Since when did i ever said that?" as he throw all of his clothes inside of locker before locking them up.

"Alot of guys wanted to be part of this team, but me-" Theo cut him off "you just them of course, which that makes you so scrupulous of you"

"And what about you?" Getting closer to Theo, as he knows he had enough. "you stacked up with alot of mommy issues huh?" Reggie said, giving a devilish smirk. Theo was pissed, he clenched his jaw while trying to control his anger as his hands were starting a pump up a fist.

"Like to see you try Marquez," as he walked away From the locker room, and it was only theo all alone once again. Fuck, is there still time i should give up or? Fuck it, you're doing this shit.

He walked out of the locker room as he headed of to the field were all the guys were warming up. The coach blows the whistle as all the guys were gathered up together in a circle, which makes he coach stand in the middle.

"Alright Gentlemen, There's a newcomer in our team-" as Coach Clayton  pointed to Theo which made him come in front  "Everyone, i would like you to introduce you Theo Marquez" he continued "are you on you're First try out Son?" 

Theo nodded, "Yes Coach"

"Alright, what position would you like to be on this team," Coach asked. "Captain of the Team Sir" Theo stated, clear and loudly. All guys started murmuring on the background, Reggie started to roll his  eyes, "I doubt you won't"  he mumbled, but Archie heard what he said.

"That's Impossible Sir, I don't think he could beat Reggie" One of the teammates yelled on the background, Reggie looked at the back, "Thanks Freshie!," he yelled back with a grin.

"anything's possible," he clarify everyone's attention, "If he takes Reggie Spot, Reggie could be the Co-Captain of the team,"

"But i don't want to be the Co-Captain!" Reggie Whined, "Mantle, I am the coach. I build this team up together. You. Are suppose to lead them with success, you got that?" Coach said in a harsh tone. Reggie had finally shut himself up, "Co-captain or whatever, I will not tolerate your attitude, at least show some respect would you?"

Reggie sighs,"Yes coach" he said in a serious tone. "Very well. Now Gentlemen Go to your positions." All the guys went to their positions. "Reggie, Theo on the middle please," they were told as they commanded.

Theo and Reggie were faced to faced, glared to each others eyes as they were bend on their knees. "You're going down Marquez," he retorted "well see about that," theo replied back with a smirk.

"Alright guys here's what ya'll have to do," he continued "whoever knocks a touchdown up to 10, whoever that leads up that team will be the ultimate captain of the team? Alright?" 

Reggie and theo nodded, "alright on your  mark!" The coach Clayton yelled, theo clenched his jaw, The whistle was blown. All the guys were tackling each other. Reggie Pushed roughly to theo which made him fall to the ground, which made reggie laughed out of victory. And Theo started to become furious.

As they started playing, The score was 5-3. Reggie is almost closed to winning, his motto always gets theo so irritated and annoying "NO ONE CAN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME IF THEY CAN". The whistle had blown again, it was their halftime. Usually coach doesn't stop in the middle of the game, he just wanted to talk it out with Theo.

"Marquez! I need a moment with you," he yelled, as theo jogged towards him. "you need to have you're act together boy, you were slacking on the field as i watched you played,"

He nodded, "yes coach, I'm trying my best," trying to catch his breath.

"Don't say you try, I don't want you to push yourself over there because that's not how sports go," he continued, while theo was listening.

"If you want that position you have to own it with no pressure," he stated. Theo looked down at the grass, "You're dad loved football, didn't you know that?" Coach said.

Theo looked up, giving him a nod. "He always go to our games every event, and he never missed a single day of supporting." Theo gave in a small smile, "Is that why you join football for you dad?"

"You could say that," Theo shrugged.

"If you're dad was still alive, he would have been proud of you." He patted his back, "I'll tell you what, The game is about to go back in 2 minutes and all i wanna say is..do this for your dad, and make sure to have fun! But no pressure," he stated.

"Got you Coach" he nodded and headed back to his position, bending his knees as he faced reggie once again. "You can't just give up won't you rookie?" Reggie said, in a annoying tone.

"Like i said, I fight things what i want" Theo replied back, harshly as he gritted his teeth. "Ready! On your mark!" he blowed the whistle, Theo tackled reggie down to the grass aggressively. And starting sprinting to the touchdown, he looked to his right. Archie had the football on were locked on his shoulders while he started running.

"Archie!" He yelled at the ginger which got his attention, while he throw the football on the air. Theo jumped high as he could and he got the ball onto his hands, before reggie team would tackle him.

Theo had finally made a touchdown, it was now 5-4. Coach blowed the whistle, "Good One Theodore!" He yelled, "Keep it up!" Reggie started to groan.

As they went back to their position again, Steps were being repeated, and the both teams were tied. Reggie started to become more furious than he was, but same time he felt like he was wrong.

"Alright Gentlemen! Have to break it up to you since time is running out, this is the last time to make a score, whoever made the final shot is the ultimate Captain of the Team!" Everyone nodded.

As they went back to their positions, Theo looked on his right side, he saw a red headed guy wearing white looking at him, standing outside of the field. Jason Blossom. Giving a smile and a nod. Theo looked at him for few seconds, he nodded at him back and started to look back at reggie.

Coach Clayton blowed the whistle, Reggie and Theo pushing each other  aggressively, to the point Reggie had been pushed to the ground and Theo sprinted furiously, as reggie was sprinting trailed behind his back then tried to push him on the left side fearfully, and he looked at moose which had the ball.

"MOOSE! NOW!" Reggie yelled, the ball fly through the air, and if you caught it on slow motion. Theo jumped grabbing the ball with his hands as his left elbow hit Reggie's chin, which made him fall back the grass. And Theo had finally made a touchdown, the coach whistle twice the game had already ended.

All the guys were gathered around, theo went to the front all the guys were congratulating him. "As i would like to say, I see alot of energy out there. And that how i wanted to be in every game and rally," Coach Clayton said.

Reggie was still knocked down to the ground, Moose had help him get up with one hand, as he stands up heading to the meeting. "Theodore is the new Captain of the team bulldogs!" everyone cheered for. "Welcome to the family kid"
He grabbed a blue jersey which was behind him, handing it to reggie.

"Reggie, Care to do the honors?" he asked, as all the boys were looking at him also with Theo, with a smirked of victory on his face. Reggie had gave up, and sighed, he gave the jersey to Theo
"Welcome to the team Brother," he said, with a small smile "I guess i was wrong about you," he patted his back, and theo nodded with a satisfaction.

"Alright practice dismissed see ya'll tonight!" Coach yelled, and he walked out of the field, which only led the boys welcoming Theo to the team, and reggie was a little envy of him, but he still had gave respect to him.

All of the guys disperse, except for Archie and Theo. "Glad you made the team," the ginger said with a smile on his face, "thanks mate" as Theo looked back at his blue and yellow jersey, a number pop up which made Archie surprised

"Number 9," Theo chuckled, "didn't coach knows my favorite number,"

"Wow, That used to be Jason's Number before," Archie said. "Jason blossom?" Theo asked, He nodded. "Last time i wear that temporary, It didn't felt right to me"

Theo couldn't think of anything to replied back, but he did saw jason while he was playing football. He didn't know what that means. "Well, I see you around Mate! Save your  school spirit for tonight!" Archie chuckled patting his back as he headed off.

Theo felt the happiness all over again. He started to get that genuine smile again. "i saw what you did back there" a voice interrupted his thinking, he looked back, it was Toni Topaz holding her camera. "And may i say i was intrigued that you tackle reggie down like he couldn't back himself up,"

"I could do more better than that," he chuckled, as Toni playfully rolled her eyes. "Let's see about that for tonight" she smiled, "still up for tonight right..?" She asked, "sure why not" he smiled. As he put his arms around her shoulder as the both walked out of the field.

                    •~~~•

It was already night, the whole entire school had showed up. Majority of the Southsiders didn't want to go to pep rally because Up till Northsiders and southsiders are still not in good terms. Sweat Pea, Fangs, and Toni were the only southsiders that would attend to there first pep rally. Clearly they were stricken to wear their serpent jackets, so they were just wearing their Casual clothes like what all northsiders were dress as. Toni came to watch for Theo for support, Sweat Pea and Fangs wanted to came along for football. Jughead, being jughead. Just leaning his shoulder against the chains that wouldn't sit with the others on the bench.

The pep rally wasn't going to start about 5 minutes. He was wearing his Football uniform, and he was looking for cheryl. He asked Veronica and Betty, and they both said she doesn't have time to talk to him, so he just gave up and hang with the team instead. All he wanted was to shoot a good luck to cheryl.

The pep rally had started, Mayor McCoy had started off the opening with a tribute to Jason Blossom, as Cheryl started to feel unhappy again. But as the Mayor Introduce Josie and the pussycats, They started singing and the river vixens started dancing.

Theo was Watching, his eyes were locked on cheryl, he couldn't help but smile. I feel like I'm just that one jock who supports the cheerleader Like on the movies. And not to mention they were couples. After Cheryl dances, Cheryl went up to the stage singing along with Josie. As their performance was finished cheered for them.

Reggie walked up to Theo, as all the boys were behind the gigantic  Paper which will turned to be ripped in a few seconds.

"As the new captain , you'd be leading the  out there chump," he said with an excitement face. This is it. This is the moment.

Theo walked to the front of the middle of the boys, that were all behind him. "ALRIGHT RIVERDALE! LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE BULLDOGS!" Josie Shouted, while the crowd started cheering, and Theo ran to the paper which have ripped while jogging As all the guys behind him trailed his back full with excitement. He looked to right, he saw the crowd, Roaring with school spirit and spotted Toni, and her Serpent Friends cheering for him.

He started to have that genuine smile again, and then looked to his left, He saw Josie and the pussycats Clapping And smiling for them. Then he looked at cheryl and his smile became more wider.

As their eyes were locked to each other, Cheryl's smile seem to fade away, as she saw a ghost. But when she looked at Theo suspiciously, She saw Jason jogging  while looking at her with a bright smile.

Cheryl couldn't believe what she saw, She ran out of the stage, causing to make a scene as all the people were confused. Theo had slowly stopped jogging as he saw the red head running away from the field. Veronica glanced as Theo, which his smile seem to fade. Theo started worrying about her, and he gave  Veronica a shrugged, after Veronica and betty run after her.

Theo began to run as well to the field, "Marquez! Where you going?!" Coach Clayton yelled. Theo Ignored, he had no time to explain but all eyes were watching him.

—————————
A/N: It's like 4 in the morning I'm tired😭😂 anyway don't forget to vote! Or leave a comment down below for your opinions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 55.5K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
126K 6.1K 45
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
133K 5.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
937K 21.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...