Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - THE END
Sequel

Chapter 33

6.2K 314 64
By dharanilakshmibalu

Kavya Pov:

"Kavya, here!", I heard Reyan calling me as soon as I jumped out of the cab.

I strode towards him with my heart pounding inside my ribcage. God, if this is a nightmare please someone wake me up from this. "Rey, tell me what happened.", my voice is cracking down.

"You're shaking -"

"I don't care, can you just tell me what happened? Is Parth alright?"

He frowned at me, "Parth is alright, okay? Calm down."

I let out a heavy breath in relief, "Then what happened?"

"It's Parth's Mom. I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, she had a heart attack. Parth is the one who brought her to the hospital. She is in ICU now. The doctors are treating her for almost 5 hours and said she needed an operation on immediate notice and there is only 30 percentage of possibility to survive as she is weak. We are waiting here for hours, but still there is no update on her health from them.", my heart felt heavy as his words sink in my brain.

"Oh, god.", I can't imagine how Parth is taking all this. I know how much his mom matters to him.

"Is everyone here?", he nodded looking down at me, "Let me take you to them."

We emerged towards the entrance but my feet stopped to move when the hospital smell hit my system bringing back the memories. Feeling a sudden urge to throw up, I stayed rooted to my spot. Reyan offered his hand to me as if he sensed my hesitation, he said, "Everything is gonna be alright." Nodding my head, I clutched his hand tightly as we took the elevator to the floor where she is admitted. I tapped my feet on the floor of the elevator all the way.

My mind went through all the scenerios in disbelief, the day when I first saw her, she had an undying smile on her face and a genuine heart, her motherly hugs make me feel how much I am special to her too. She never took up the typical role of mother-in-law, on contrast she gave me preferences over her own son, she always made sure I was in best care. Why someone like her has to be hurt? When the door binged open, Reyan stepped out but turned around as I am still standing inside the elevator. "Hey, little girl! Come on, you will get through it. Everything is gonna be alright."

Hugging myself tightly I nodded my head to myself. "How's Parth?"

"Gutted.", he said the expected answer.

I shook my head reaching out for his hand. He looked at my hand before at my eyes and pulled me into a warm hug. "Hey, do you trust me?"

"Yes.", my voice came out muffled as my face is sunk in his chest and I could hear his fast heartbeats. He is also terrified by all of this, but he tries to assure me.

"She will be fine. Be strong okay? Don't cry. If you want to be supportive to Mitali and Parth, then be strong. That's all they need now. Don't lose your hope."

In fact, I am too shocked to cry. "Okay.", I looked up at him forcing a tight smile.

We entered the waiting hall of the floor, it is filled with Mitali's weeps, Aakansha is by her side whispering soothing words to her. Zayn is standing at the end of the hall near a window with Arsha in his arms. My eyes searched for Parth but he is not here in the hall. The atmosphere inside the hall is dense to the point of suffocating me.

When Mitali looked up at me, her eyes welled up as she stood up, "Kavya, mom is -"

"Hey, I know, it's okay. It's okay.", I engulfed her into a hug patting on her back. "I hate watching you cry, you know what? She doesn't like to see your crying face when she wakes up, does she?"

She shook her head, "Yeah, she is gonna be fine. Stay strong, pray and wait. And we will all meet her and be mad at her for doing this to us.", she smiled through her cry as I cupped her cheeks.

"Yes, you're right."

"Where is Parth?", I asked the question itching me from inside. My eyes are begging to have a look at him.

"He is near the ICU section. The doctors told us to wait here, but he didn't budge from that place. He isn't talking to anyone, not listening to anyone, not even to Reyan."

"He almost punched a doctor when he blocked him from seeing mom. He is acting too violent, no one could manage him. And surely he being rude is not helping the situation.", Aakansha told rubbing her forehead.

"Don't worry. I will go talk to him.", I nodded at her before stepping out of the hall and heading towards the ICU section. The whole corridor is empty and in dead silence, as I stepped near the place, I heard Parth's uneven breathing. I stopped in my track as my heart clenched at the sight in front of me when I saw him sitting on a chair, his elbows on his knees, cupping his face with his palms, all broken and lost.

One part in me screamed at me to run away from here saying this is not a right time to show my face to him, but yet another part of me pushes me towards him yelling I am all he wants right now. I stood there in the hope that he will look up at me. But he remained in the same position making me wonder how long he has been here like this. This is his mom behind the doors going through pain, I know the weight had to be heavy on his heart. I made slow yet silent steps towards him until I stood right in front of him closer enough to feel the tension emitting from his body, but I am hesitant as hell to talk to him.

A loud gasp escaped my lips when he threw his arms around my waist pulling me in between his legs. His face is buried in my stomach, I can hear him loudly inhaling my scent. I stood frozen and shocked at my spot, I can see his tense muscles slightly shaking as he snuggled his face more into my tummy. My hands hesitantly touched his head, running through his thick and silky hair. I just let him be, trying to calm his shaking body.

"Parth.", I whispered his name. He said nothing but tightened his hands around my waist more, making it hard for me to breathe. The Parth in front me is not the wild and unemotional man I am used to, now he looks like a broken and helpless kid mourning over his mom. He is fighting with himself to hold back his fears, I can tell it as his hold around me getting tight by every passing second indicating his helplessness. He is letting it all out on me, a sharp pain shot through my spine as he is literally crushing my bones.

"Look at me.", he has no idea how much I am desperate to look at his eyes. He shook his head. "Parth, look at me please.", my hands running through his soft hair.

He looked up at me pressing his chin against my tummy, his eyes are bloodshot red, his tightened jaws can define how much he pushes himself to hold back from breaking down. I brushed the hair on his forehead and stared back at him. His features got softened as I trailed down my finger along his jaw.

"I am sorry.", he said boring his eyes into mine.

I frowned in confusion, to clear my confusion he continued, "I am sorry for what I did. For everything. I shouldn't have hurted you, I am an asshole. But I really am sorry. Even after all the terrible things I have done to you, you're here by my side, calming me, helping me through this. You are innocent, but I was blinded all the time to see it. The way I have behaved to you is fucking terrible, it's killing me from inside. I never intended to do such....", he stopped letting out a heavy sigh, "No excuses can erase the pain I caused to you. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but if you forgive me, I swear I won't take it for granted."

My eyes got dilated at his words as I listened to him. Tears are threatening to fall down, I had to blink several times to hold back. As he finished, my mouth literally touched the floor. Is he drunk? But I don't smell alcohol from him. I searched in his eyes, but got overwhelmed when I saw the truthfulness and genuineness in them.

"I know you won't forgive me.", he said in a sad tone when I didn't reply but stare at him in disbelief.

"Hey, no.", I blurted out. "I know you have done some damages, but I forgive you."

I have no room in my mind to have second thoughts over my decision to forgive him right away. But my heart says I am doing the right thing, because our hearts never lie.

"Really?"

Nodding my head, "I am happy that you realised and you are sorry for your actions."

"You are just saying this in the heat of the moment -"

"No. I really forgive you Parth.", my hands sliding through his hair locks, "only if you promise you won't misjudge me again."

"Never", he said before burying his face into my tummy, "I texted you.", he whined. His muffled voice slightly tickled my tummy.

"I am sorry, I should have seen it earlier, it's my fault. I am sorry. But see, now I am here right?"

He nodded his head still not looking up at me. My heart melted, he surely is his mom's boy, the strong connection between him and his mom never failed to amaze me.

"I held her shaking body all the way to the hospital, her eyes were rolled up and she was struggling to breathe. I thought I almost lost her. I can't live without her, I don't want her to die. I don't want her to leave me like this."

"No no, she is not going anywhere away from you. The doctors will come out in any minute and say the surgery is a success. Everything will go back to normal."

"What if -"

I cut him off, "No, there is no what if's. Parth, I know it's not what you want to hear now, but just have faith. She will be fine, I swear.", I said rubbing his back. He let out a long exhale, his muscles getting relaxed as I ran my hands over him. He definitely needs me.

Just in the cue, we heard footsteps appearing towards us. As I don't want anyone to encounter us in this position I tried to take a step back. But as stubborn as he is, he tightened the hold pulling me in between his legs. He shook his head saying, "I'm not letting you go."

I sighed and twirled my head to see a bunch of shocking eyes leering over us in amazement. I can feel the heat crawling up from my neck to my sides of cheeks painting them with deep red shade. Reyan is the first one to break the silence, "We just wondered what is taking you so long, now I guess we know the reason."

"Fuck off.", Parth grunted in muffled tone. I bit my lip to control my giggles because of the tickling sensation. I saw Aakansha smiling at Zayn while Mitali Anni smiled at me, "Mom would be happy to see you both like this."

Our heads snapped to the direction when the room's door clicked open. A doctor in his white outfit came out and said in an authoritative tone, "Mr.Samthaan, I would like to talk to you. Please follow me."

He is up in a second, "Is she fine?"

"I can't assure Mr.Samthaan, can we take this to my office?"

"What do you mean you can't assure, huh?", Parth scowled as he stomped towards the doctor grabbing him by his colors. I gasped covering my mouth with my hands. "She should get fine, do you hear me? Or else god help me from tearing you apart."

"Parth, what the hell are you doing?", Reyan pushed him away from the doctor.

"Parth, please calm down. Mom will be alright Leave him.", I tried reasoning while grabbing him by his shoulders. He looked down at me before sighing and withdrawing his hands.

"I am extremely sorry for what he did doctor. Please don't mind him, I apologise for his actions.", Mitali Anni stepped front.

"I can understand what he is going through Mam. But we can't assure anything for the following two days. Until then, she needs to remain here at least for a couple of days as she still has to be monitored, let's hope she successfully makes it through the next two days. After that, she will be able to go home. For now, she has to take rest. You can visit her in an hour.", he lectured before making his way out.

"Mom is stronger than we think, she is a fighter. She will get through the two days. We are here for her, right?", I intertwined my fingers with him giving it a squeeze. He nodded his head at me forcing a smile as he pressed his forehead against mine.

We waited for an hour, Parth sitting on a chair with closed eyes. Mitali Anni restlessly pacing on the corridor, Zayn and Aakansha consoling a not-so-happy screaming Arsha, Reyan excused himself saying he got an emergency call from work. When Arsha's screams went out of control, I volunteered myself getting her in my arms cooing sweet words in her ears. She seemed to calm a little bit but she has to head home soon.

"Mitali Anni, you should take her home soon. She is still a baby and too sensitive to be in hospital."

"But how can I leave before seeing Mom? No, I can't.", she shook her head.

"But, you should. Arsha may catch infection, she is a baby.", Aakansha reasoned.

"Hey, I have an idea. Considering my apartment is closer to the hospital, you can come and stay there tonight with Arsha. Mom won't be awake anyway. You can come and visit your mom tomorrow morning, earlier if you want. ", Zayn explained to Mitali looking in between us.

"Okay.", Mitali hesitantly said before kissing on Arsha's forehead.

"Take care of them.", I whispered to Aakansha.

"Yeah, sure.", Aakansha said before getting Arsha from my arms and they made their way out. I leaned on the nearby wall glancing at Parth resting on his chair with closed eyes.

When the nurse announced that we can visit her as she is shifted from the ICU to a room, I stayed behind to give them a space. Parth got up from his place, taking long breaths before stepping towards the room but took an halt to twirl towards me.

"Kavya."

I hummed looking up at him.

"Don't you wanna come see her?", he frowned at me.

"I just want to give you some alone time with her.", I forced a smile, "She is your mom, Parth. You go first, I will come in later."

"Hey, she is your mom too. She always considers you as her daughter. Come here.", his tone turned softer. I wondered if he really is Parth or possessed by some ghost. I gave him an unbelievable look while waltzing to him.

His eyes roamed on my face intently before he said, "Don't look at me like that."

I chuckled as I shook my head, "I am surprised by you, Mr.Parth. What can I do?"

He smiled but didn't say anything. Wrapping his arm around my shoulder, he led me towards the room. We are welcomed by a steady beep sound. I can feel Parth's breathing getting weavered as we strode closer to the bed. Her face is pale and is fixed with an oxygen mask and the rest of her body is covered under a clean duvet, her arms are resting on her sides.

Leaving my shoulders, he pulled out a stool and sat beside her bed and he took her motionless hand in between his palms. I watched him with adoration filled eyes as he placed a tender kiss on the back of her hand.

"She will be alright na?"

"Yeah, she will be.", I assured him in a thick string of hope.

I turned my head around when the door is opened and a young nurse walked in. She smiled at me politely with a good evening to which I greeted back. She went to a side of the bed, checking on the machines and tubes connected to Mom and taking down the readings on a pad. But her squinted eyes often glanced at Parth's way in curiousity.

'Arrey yaar, what's going on?'

"Excuse me mam."

"Yeah."

"Is anyone going to stay here tonight?", her eyes are roaming on him shamelessly.

"Yes.", my tone is higher than usual which made her to snap her head at me in a fraction of second. Undoubtedly, shamelessly, strongly, without any second thoughts, I, Mrs.Parth Samthaan admit that I am damn possessive over him. Hell, a lot.

"Only one of you can stay here and there is an extra bed which you can use. I will be back with new glucose refills.", she lectured before leaving the room.

'I know she will be back.', I scoffed inwardly before turning to Parth.

"Parth, I think you should go home. I will stay here tonight. You need rest."

He averted his gaze to look at me, "No, I can't leave her. But you have classes tomorrow, right? You go home, Kavya. I will ask Zayn to drop you off."

"No, I can take an off to college tomorrow. It's not big a deal. Anyway, it's just one night. I will stay here."

"No, I am insistent, okay?"

"But look at yourself. You are bedraggled."

"Hey, listen. Let's make it simple. We both are staying here okay?"

Just as he finished, the door opened as the nurse stepped in with a new glucose tank and started changing the old one.

"Decided on who is staying tonight?"

"Actually, we both are staying.", I wondered how his tone changed in a fraction of a second when he talked to her in a stern voice.

"But Mr.Samthaan, as per our hospital rules -"

He didn't let her finish as he cut her off hissing, "Fuck your hospital rules!"

'You pressed a wrong switch, dear sister.', I know I don't like her ogling at my husband in front of my eyes but she didn't deserve such rude comment. She stood there taken aback with tears brimming eyes.

"Parth, please.", I squeezed his shoulder slightly trying to calm him.

"Get out!"

Can anyone be more rude than him? She stomped out of the room ignoring me calling her, "Sister, please wait. Sister."

I swirled my head to look at him, "You're an asshole."

********************************

Parth Pov:

"You're an asshole.", she gritted out before turning around and stepped towards the door. But I grabbed her hand stopping her, "Where are you going?"

She wriggled her arm out of my hand saying, "Making things right."

I sighed as I watched her walking out of the room. Shrugging my shoulders, I let my eyes set back on mom. Her body is rigid and her face is emotionless, I pulled the stool closer to the bed as I again kissed her hand.

"Get well soon, Mom. Please.", I whispered to her ear, leaning on her bed. Kavya is just like Mom, the same overwhelming kindness in her heart, her eyes are able to see the goodness in people.

I twirled my head to see a pissed Kavya when the door is opened. Her pissed face, twitching lips never failed to amuse me. She stood beside me passing daggers through my skull. I can't help but smirk at her which infuriated her more.

"What?", I asked innocently.

"What 'what'?", she hissed crossing her arms over her chest. My eyes drifted down to her popping breasts. Wooh, worth a distraction!

I pointed her and signalled her to come closer with my index finger. She raised her eyebrows at me in return, tilting her head to a side causing her hair to hide half of her cheek as she gave me a challenging look.

'Way to seduce a man.', my smirk grew wider turning into a cheeky grin.

"What's so funny huh? You scared that girl. Is this how you treat someone?"

Good lord, she is too hot when she is angry. "Come here, baby girl."

She scoffed but took a step ahead before standing in a safe distance from me. I shifted on my stool fully turning to her side. I stretched out my hands as I uncrossed her arms over her chest and pulled her into me. Praise the god, he made her shorter. She let out a gasp as her tiny frame slammed on me, my face collided on her breasts. I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep in place and wondered how she felt perfect in my arms. I can hear her heart beating erotically, causing her chest to heave up and down.

"Pa....Parth, your mom is next to us.", her voice is shaky.

"So what? She can't see us."

"But she may have heard us."

"In either way, she would be happy."

"Most possibly, she may have heard you yelling at the nurse. Do you think she would be happy to see you acting rude?"

Most definitely no, but I stayed silent enjoying the softness of her body.

"You scared that poor girl. You're an -"

"Asshole.", I cut her off as I finished the statement for her. "But not to you anymore, Kavya."

"Really? How can I trust you?", she asked. I sniffed her scent and smiled when she shivered. The more she tries to act unaffected by me, the more her body betrayed her.

"Well, I leave you no choice."

She chuckled before placing her hand on my head running it through my hair. The way she touches me eases the anxiety inside me.

"Wow, I love this position.", I complimented as I snuggled more into her.

I am sure she is blushing by now, though I can't see her face.

"Parth, go take rest. You look too tired and messy."

"No, come with me. I don't have problem in sharing the bed."

"It's a single bed, Parth."

"So what? Don't pretend like you don't remember what we did on the couch."

I looked up to see her flushed face just as I expected to see. Knowing that she is too dumbfounded to say anything, I untangled myself from her before leading to the extra bed. I dimmed the brightness of the light instead of turning it off in case Mom wakes up. Kavya got into the bed laying on her side to leave me enough space. Her eyes are sparkling in the dim light, it made me more happy that I am the reason for her happiness. I hopped on the bed inching closer to feel the warmth from her body.

"Parth.", she whined, "There is only one pillow."

"Well, I have two."

"Ayo! Shiva shiva.", she gasped.

"Dirty, dirty", she slapped on my arms continuously calling me dirty, I let out a hearty laugh.

"You are taking away innocence day by day.", she whined.

"You are innocent, way too innocent.", I chuckled but it soon died down, "Do you really forgive me, Kavya?"

With an angelic smile she bored her eyes into mine, "What's hard in believing me?"

"I believe you, but I want to hear it from your lips again.", I traced her lips with my thumb.

"What can I do to make you believe me completely?"

Her lips got the most of my attention, I can't resist my hand from touching them. "You know what you can do."

Just as I said, her eyes drifted down to my lips. She took a long inhale before inching closer, my eyes are pasted on her parted lips. Her erotic breaths fanning against my lips, she pressed her eyes before crashing her lips on mine. I smirked in between the kiss as I cupped her cheek. Her hand found it's way to my hair grabbing them to pull me more into her. This kiss is way too different from the previous ones, the one that makes me forget everything for this instance, the one that makes me realise she is by my side, the one that teaches me she has a big heart to forgive such a maniac like me.

We broke the kiss when we ran out of oxygen. I gave a peck to her red swollen lips, feeling a little bit proud of my effect on her. She opened her eyes to look straight at my eyes, she said while panting,

"I forgive you with all of my heart, Parth."

___________________________________

Hey lovelies....How is the chapter? Well, personally it's one of my favourite chapters and this chapter is too special to me...What do you think about this chap guys??

Comment down and don't forget to vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.3K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
6.4K 304 14
*Saanvi's POV* Loud laughs can be heard in the living room. Everyone has gathered together and they are all very happy. I am also laughing with them...
137K 8.2K 68
Twenty-four-year-old Kashvi Acharya doesn't want to get married. Especially when she's at the turning point of her career. She wants to work, progres...