Becoming HIS✅

By NowSoonMaybeNever

{#1 HIS Series} Fresh out of high school with a promising music career ahead, Saryah's life was on the right... More

Author's Note
Chapter:1 Suprise
Chapter2: Taken
Chapter3: The Dress
Chapter4: Free As A Bird
Chapter5: My World
Chapter6: Regret
Chapter7: Goodnight
Chapter8: The Wedding
Chapter 9: Les Escargots
Chapter10: Simple
Chapter11: Pourquoi
Chapter12: Whipped
Chapter13: Be The One
Chapter14: Not Fair
Chapter15: Golden Rays
Chapter16: On His Knees
Chapter17: Freedom
Chapter 18: Opening Up
Chapter19: Read Me
Chapter 20: The L Word
Chapter21: Starting Over
Chapter22: As They Seem
Book Cover
Chapter23: Tears and Alcohol
Chapter24: My Turn
Chapter25: Fire and Ice
Chapter26: Bellissima
Chapter27: Sweetcakes
New Story
Chapter28: Any Other Way
Chapter29: Beautiful
Chapter30: Speak
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter31: Fontaine
Chapter32: Losing Her
Chapter33: Needing Her
Chapter 34: Free As Clouds
Chapter35: The End
Chapter37: Numb P1
Chapter38: Numb P2
Chapter39: Your Place
Chapter40: Checkmate
Chapter41: Nikolas
Chapter42: Stay
Chapter43: Goodbye
Chapter44: Becoming HIS
CHARACTERS
SEQUEL
Shoutouts

Chapter 36: Diciotto Anni

3.5K 118 2
By NowSoonMaybeNever

My mind was racing to all sorts of conclusions as Nikolas dragged me through the house. He was screaming swears in French and turning to shout at me ever so often.

Tears were pouring down my cheeks. I was hurting for some odd reason, my heart was hurting. We approached a white door at the rear of the house. This was it, I was going to die. The dress was not doing much in helping my catch a grip and get onto my feet.

Nikolas opened the door and suddenly push me down. It was where he kept me for three days. I landed on the ground with a loud grunt. My chest was heaving up and down as I started to hear muffled screams.

Raising my head I couldn't believe my eyes. Relief waste over me, then rage and finally fear. I ran towards them pulling their bodies into an embrace. I pulled down the clothes at their mouth and they instantly began shouting out apologies.

"Were so sorry baby. We didn't think this would happen, we were getting money. Oh no". Tears poured out of my moms eyes and my heart broke into two. My father tried his best to comfort her with his hands behind his back. We all cuddled up together. Our tears pouring onto one another. He's hurting my family.

A horrid french accent sounded through the room. "Time to say goodbye to mummy and daddy". Nikolas' arms wrapped around my waist and he latched on to pull me back. His fingers found the spaces and the other end of my dress, and his nails dug into the sensitive flesh. "We love you Saryah".

"Never forget princess".

My eyes widened as my father took a pipe between his legs. His grip tightened as he struggled to catch the pipe in between his ankles. I squirmed and kicked but Nikolas had a deathly grip on my torso. I ducked my head as he threw the rusty metal forward. The object collided with his jaw rippling skin to his forehead.  Nikolas dropped me abruptly holding his head in pain. I dashed around the house searching for a tool to cut my parents free.

The sound of shouts and bangs in the basement caused me to widen my eyes in fear. His voice began to increase in volume. Reaching the floor of Nikolas' bedroom I remembered to only door with a golden knob.

I dashed for the door swinging it open without thinking. I regretted it straight away. Rubbing my eyes I decided not to believe what was right in front of me. But it was still there. Unmoving. All of it.

The rooms walls were adorned in my name. Different colours were all over the walls, even some doodles of my face, eyes and hair.

Saryah.

Saryah.

Saryah.

I almost threw up as the original color of the walls paint was unidentified due to the colourful scatterings of my name.

That wasn't what made me sick.

Footage of me getting dressed or undressing the hotels David and I stared at made bile rise in my throat. Every piece of clothing was slowly taken off as the video played at least three times slower. It made it seem like I was purposefully teasing the camera.

Previous articles of clothing I had worn were scattered on the bed. The red dress I had worn to Ivan's mansion. The outfit I wore when I tried to run away from David. Even almost a third of the clothes that were in the wardrobe before the fire.

The room smelt like the window hasn't been open in years. Dust built up on almost every little surface in the room. The dark yellow carpet had unknown stains similar to the bed. Taking another once over of everything in the room. I stood in bewilderment.

He was a psychopath.

"Do you like it my love?"

Turning around I gasped in surprise. Nikolas' eyes were as wide as saucers and he stared at me with such longing. His face was tilted to the side and a sickening smile showing all his white teeth was evident on his face. Scratches and blood had decorates his skin.

Blood drenched his whole t shirt. "What did you do to my parents?" Mutterings could be heard as his head twitched from side to side. He was contemplating on whether to tell me or not.

Out loud.

After deciding to report what he had down his head snapped up. "We don't need them baby. All we need is ourselves. I love you, you love me. We will make our perfect happy family".

My head automatically shook back and forth. He wouldn't. He's bluffing. But then again, he was my past outfits he's probably been sniffing. And footage of me half naked.

I punched and smashed against his chest. I didn't even think about what I was screaming at him. How could he?

The door of my office burst open. A raging Claire stood by the door with tears in her eyes. I ran up to her trying to comfort her before my face fell to the side.

"How fucking dare you?!" Claire never raised her voice at me, my heart pained. She was my baby sister, I loved her. "How could you call it off?"

I cast my eyes down and turned back to my desk. I didn't utter a single word, and I couldn't look into her eyes. She made me want to protect her just like I wanted to protect Saryah.

"You love her and you are to blind to see it! Did you not check the date? That was written way before she started warming up to you. She fucking loves you! I love her too, and so does Helga".

"Helga is crying her god damn eyes out and swearing that she won't look at your face again. I can't belive the brother I grew up admiring for his determination, is now the worst role model I could put on my list".

I felt like I had just been stabbed in my heart and eyes. The three people I love, I have pushed them away. That's all I'm good for. Destruction.

"And the worst part of it all, it that you're to blind to see what's going on behind your back. And you getting drunk off your ass!"

I swivelled quizzically staring at Claire. "Yes David, The Russians are looking for her". My mind clouded in anger. "Don't push her away when your already so close. I've seen what she does to you David. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and open your god damn eyes".

Claire placed a warm hand in my face and a single drop of salty liquid fell from my eyes. "Even if she doesn't realized right now. Bring her back, make her stay. You were made for each other".

I swallowed a gulp and refused to give her a response. She stared at the tear drop in disbelief and caught it on her finger. It lay there jiggling from side to side but she was careful so it would not fall off.

"Diciotto anni"

She gasped before turning to the door. "Don't forget David. You deserve love, you've been through  way too much for me to stand here and let you hurt yourself again".

I heard her mutter that she had to show my tear to Helga. Apparatenly it was entertaining to both of them that I hadn't cried in seventeen years. I grabbed the glass of bourbon off my table and threw it against the wall.

Only one thing was in my mind at the moment.

Dominic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
232K 3.2K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
9.9K 526 30
This story is about a girl named Farah Fareen who belongs to a very conservative Muslim family in Pakistan but still, her parents want her to become...
510 10 14
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...