𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭: 𝐀π₯𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞�...

By aguycalledrey

Y/n Custer is your run-of-the-mill adolescent who currently lives in Japan. What ISN'T so average about him... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Getting into U.A.
Chapter 2 - Results
Chapter 3 - Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 4 - Quirk Apprehension Test - Part 2
A/N
Chapter 5 - Combat Training
Chapter 6 - USJ - Part 1
Quick Question
Chapter 7 - USJ - Part 2
Chapter 8 - The Date (Lemon)
Quick Question #2
Chapter 10 - U.A Sports Festival
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter 11 - The Cavalry Battle
It's Happening Again
Hmmm
Bio: Reworked
The Beasts

Chapter 9 - U.A Sports Festival - Prologue

5K 87 89
By aguycalledrey

After Y/N and Mina's "intimate" weekend, it was Monday, thus resulting in school.

Once they both walked into the classroom, they were met with the gazes of everyone in 1-A. But those who followed them into Y/N's house didn't dare utter a word, as they feared that Y/N may snap his crank if they knew what he and Mina were up to.

When Y/N sat down in his seat, he sighed quietly, until Hagakure brought up a topic that Y/N didn't want to hear.

Tooru: Did you guys see us on T.V?

Ojiro: Oh yeah. The USJ attack, right?

Y/N slightly tenses up, having the term "USJ", and gulping.

Sero: Seriously though. Who knows what would have happened if the pros didn't come to save us?

Mineta, being the usual crybaby he was, bawled out.

Mineta: Why did you say that?! I'm gonna pee myself just by thinking about it!

Katsuki, having enough of Mineta's shit, decided to speak up.

Bakugo: OH SHUT UP! GROW A PAIR LOSER!

Y/N: Thank you Bakugo.

With that, Mineta did something that sealed his fate. And quite possibly dug his grave.

What he did, was take out his phone, and look up a news article of the USJ incident, and go onto a video regarding Y/N, to which everyone goes and sees it, save for Bakugo, Todoroki. Iida, because he doesn't want to criticize Y/N. Mina because she was worried about her boyfriend's reaction, and Y/N, because he was ready to go kill a bitch.

News Reporter: Meanwhile, during this attack by the "League of Villains", they were mostly brutally killed by someone who seemed to be a student with a fire-based quirk, who scorched the area using a form of Incendia Respiro. Let's see how other heroes reacted to this.

The scene then switched to Death Arms in front of the camera.

Death Arms: Of all the crime scenes I've ever witnessed, I have never seen anything so brutal in my career as a pro.

Kamui Woods: It's understandable that the kid used it in self-defence, but to use it to kill...that I can't get my head around.

Endeavour: That kid...whatever he's doing, whether it be heroic or not, it was unacceptable. He's not a hero, but a MONSTER.

That said, Y/N gets up, and walks over to Mineta, looking down at the grape boy like a vulture, as everyone could feel a dark aura coming off of him, as he grabs Mineta by the collar and brings him close to his eyes, which were now red slits. His teeth had also sharpened into canines, and his nails have grown and sharpened into claws. The colour in Mineta's face had drained, becoming a deathly white, as if he were a corpse.

Y/N: Just let me catch you playing my shit again near me. Just let me catch you...

With that, Y/N placed a dead Mineta's corpse in his seat...

...well ok, he's not really dead, but just seriously scared shitless.

Meanwhile, Y/N was silent, whilst still having slitted eyes.

Y/N: Now now Kurama, just calm down.

It may not look like much, but Kurama was screaming from his cage inside Y/N's soul, roaring and roaring to come out and tear the pervert apart limb from limb.

Meanwhile, everyone else was just talking about who will be teaching the class, seeing that Mr Aizawa was still recovering from his injuries. Y/N too was recovering, as he can still feel some pain from his scarred chest, even with his regenerative ability, he could still feel the aftereffects, as Brad had amplified his attack with the power of darkness.

And then out of nowhere, the door opened, and there stood a man who was hunched over and covered in bandages, especially his eyes. It didn't take a detective to figure out that this was:

???: Morning class.

Everyone minus Y/N: MR AIZAWA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Kaminari: Woah, what a pro!

Kirishima: That's a man right there.

Iida: Mr Aizawa, are you alright?

Y/N: Iida, he has broken arms and had his face smashed in up to the point where he became concussed. Can you seriously call that alright?

Aizawa: My wellbeing is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet.

Bakugo: Our fight?

Midoriya, Y/N: Don't tell me...

Mineta: N-Not more bad guys...!?

Aizawa would then look up, his eyes evident from under his bandages.

Aizawa: The U.A Sports Festival is about to start.

Kirishima: YES!!!

Y/N: Tch.

Everyone: UH, WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!

-Line Break-

Everyone: The Sports Festival!

Kirishima: LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!!!

Y/N: Hold up buckaroo. (places his hand on Kirishima's head, and gently pushes him down onto his seat.)

Jiro: Is it really such a good idea to hold the Sports Festival so soon right after the villains snuck inside?

Ojiro: They could attack once we're all in the same place.

Aizawa: Apparently the Ministration thinks that this is a good way to show..that the threat has been handled and our school's safer than ever. Plus, they're beefing up security compared to past years.

Aizawa then looked up, his eyes showing from underneath his bandages.

Aizawa: This event is a huge opportunity for all students at U.A. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains.

Mineta: Uh, I'm sorry, but why not? It's the Sports Festival.

Midoriya: Huh? Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?

Mineta: Of course I do. I just don't wanna get murdered...

Aizawa: ...our Sports Festival is one of the most events in the entire world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic Games, but then Quirks started appearing. Now the Olympics had been drastically reduced in terms of scale of size and viewership. For anyone who cares about competition, there's one tournament that matters...

...The U.A Sports Festival.

Momo: That's right, the top heroes everywhere will be watching. This is where you get scouted.

Mineta: Sure, unless you're dead.

Kaminari: She's right. After graduating, a lot of people join pro agencies as a sidekick!

Jiro: Yeah, but that's as far as some people go. They miss their chance to go inde and stay eternal sidekicks. Actually, that's where you're kinda headed; kinda dumb.

Aizawa: ...it's true that joining a famous hero agency can garter you greater experiences and popularity. THAT'S why the Festival matters. If you wanna go Pro one day then this event can open a path for you. One chance a year; three chances in a lifetime, no aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival. That means that you better not slack off on your training.

Everyone: Yes sir.

Aizawa: Class is dismissed.

-Small Line Break-

Y/N is seen walking out of class with Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida, not paying much attention, as he looks out of the window, thinking to himself.

Y/N: Looks like I'm gonna need to up my training for the Festival. So I can't hold back at all. Meaning that I'm literally gonna need to break myself and put myself back together as stronger.

-Flashback-

A ten-year-old Y/N is in his room, training to the bone. He is doing pushups with his fists, whilst wearing a pair of weights on his wrists and ankles.

The scene would then change to when he is twelve, as he would be out on a run. On some occasions, he would stop, and throw up some blood, before wiping it off, running again. There, a skinny old man with a white t-shirt and cargo pants that are too big for him would watch, with slight concern, and curiosity.

Finally, the scene would change to when he is fourteen, and using a punching bag, punching and kicking it with an unorthodox set of combos.

He would punch it off, and roar out in victory, almost like a grizzly bear.

-End of Flashback-

Midoriya: Um, Y/N? You good bro?

That said, Y/N jumped out of his train of thought, and turned to Midoriya.

Y/N: Yeah man, I'm bless my g. What's up?

Midoriya: Well...

Midoriya would then point to All Might, in his muscular form, who's pointing at the two boys.

All Might: Lunch! ...wanna eat with me?

-Line Break-

Y/N, Midoriya and All Might, who is in his base form, are sitting down, with All Might on a different couch facing Midoriya and Y/N, who is currently zoned out whilst drinking his tea.

All Might: (turns to Y/N, then back to Midoriya) What's his deal?

Midoriya: Well, he's been like that pretty much since Aizawa announced the Sports Festival today.

And out of nowhere, Midoriya & All Might saw something that they never expected: Y/N muttering like Midoriya.

Y/N: (muttering) Well, seeing that the Sports Festival is coming up in a few weeks, I'm gonna need to up my training seriously, because there are some people with higher physical capabilities than me, such as Todoroki, as he was admitted based on recommendations; Momo, same as Todoroki, and she was also at top of the Quirk Assessment Test, so there's no doubt that she'll probably be at top of her game. Furthermore, there's Bakugo. Granted that he got third place in the Quirk Test, he also got second in the Entrance Exam behind me, so he'll be a bit of a challenge, and-

Y/N was snapped out of his train of thought, again, as Midoriya tapped his shoulder, causing to snap out of it once again.

Y/N: Was I...?

Midoriya: Yep.

Y/N: Sorry. (hangs his head low)

All Might: Don't sweat it, kid. You're not as bad as Midoriya, so don't be harsh on yourself. Though however...

Y/N: Hm?

All Might: There are some people here who'd like to meet you.

With that, the door opened to reveal two men. They both had black hair, except that one had it cut into a bowl, and he had very bushy eyebrows. Whilst the other had spiky hair, which had a blue-ish tint to it. The bushy-brows was wearing a green jumpsuit, orange striped leg warmers, a flak jacket, which was unzipped. He had a red forehead protector worn around his waist like a belt.

On the other hand, the long hair dude wore crimson armour with numerous metal plates, forming protective guards along his chest, waist, shoulders and thighs. Underneath, was a black shirt with a high-collar left slightly open and a crest on its back, with blue pants and bandages around his shins.

Bushy-Brows: Sup' kid. Name's Guy. Might Guy!

Long-Hair: Greetings. I am Madara Uchiha.

All Might: Guy and Madara here saw you during the USJ incident, and they've taken consideration in training you for the Sports Festival. Having talked with them, Madara will train you in mastering your Quirk, well, the elements of your Quirk, to be exact, and Guy will train you with hand-to-hand combat, so you won't need to rely on your Quirk.

Might Guy: I'll also train you in opening the Eight Gates. We'll start off small, but in time, you'll be able to open all of them.

Madara: I'll also train you in surpassing your Quirks limits and beyond. So you're in for some pain, Y/N.

Seeing this made Y/N gulp, but then his face changed into that of determination.

Guy: So, do you accept, kid?

Y/N: I accept, sir.

All Might: Well, that's something. Good luck Y/N. You'll need it.

Y/N; Well, thanks All Might.

-Timeskip to 12 days before Sports Festival-

WHACK

Y/N was kicked into a tree, for the seventh time, as he throws up blood, as Guy jumps down, stretching.

Guy: Come on Y/N! How can you learn the Eight Gates whilst holding back?

Y/N: Well, try getting kicked into a tree after a blow to the liver then.

Y/N gets up, clutching his stomach, whilst coughing up some blood. Whilst he managed to master the art of taijutsu, he was currently in the process of learning to open the Eight Gates. So far, he could only open at least four and was in the process of learning to open the fifth.

Guy: Can't believe that a novice like him can open the first four gates within the span of two days. When I first trained Lee, he could open six at least. He's really something.

-Timeskip to 1 week before Sports Festival-

Madara and Y/N were in the fake city from the Entrance Exam, with Madara teaching Y/N basic and advanced techniques with his Quirk. However, there was a problem.

The problem was, after Y/N got injured by Brad, he was not only physically scarred, but also mentally scarred, as he saw his umbrakinesis as a curse, almost as if from Brad himself. Luckily, after consulting Madara, he was considerate enough to not teach him, and if he were to ever change his mind, he could teach him.

Madara: Can't believe that it's only been a week, and he's practically mastered using the elements. This kid'll be a prodigy at this rate.

-Timeskip to Sports Festival-

Finally, the Sports Festival was here. Y/N and the others were psyching themselves up, with Y/N at a table, looking at some bandages around his forearms up to his fingers, covering a set of scars caused by his training..

???: Y/N.

The said boy turned around to see Todoroki approaching him.

Y/N: Oh hey man, what's up.

Todoroki: From an objective point of view, I think it's safe to say that I'm stronger than you.

Y/N: Okay? But we tied second in the Quirk Assessment, so...

Todoroki: Whatever. But know that I will beat you.

That said, Todoroki gave Y/N a cold-hearted stare, with no emotion.

Y/N: For God's sake Todoroki, you barely use your left side, and saying that you'll beat me? You know that I'll kick your ass. With EXTREME prejudice.

Todoroki: Funny, this is coming from the son of the dead No.3 Hero. A hero who failed his mission as a father.

That was enough to make Y/N stand up and look at Todoroki, eye-to-eye.

Y/N: Do you have a death wish, Shoto?

That said, Kirishima got up, trying to calm the confrontation.

Kirishima: Guys, calm down for a second. We don't want to end up in a massacre.

Y/N: (sigh) Yeah. Sorry, Kirishima.

Y/N went to sit down, not before Todoroki said something that made him snap.

Todoroki: Tch. Pathetic. Like how a freak of nature like you is here, and how your dad died in act-

Todoroki was cut off with an uppercut to his face by Y/N. The very second that happened, everything went to shit. Y/N was choking Todoroki, literally, and had five people pulling him back. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. It took all twelve boys, save for Mineta, in 1-A to pry Y/N off of Todoroki. And when he did, Y/N's eyes were shadowed by his hair, hiding his absolute fury.

Y/N: You talk about my dad like that again, and I'll drag you down to Hell myself.

Todoroki: Bring it.

Luckily, 1-A was called to come into the field, so they all left, the boys making sure that Y/N and Todoroki were far apart.

Todoroki knew that he could beat Y/N, without having to use his left side, and he was about to prove it.

Y/N, on the other hand, had lifeless dull eyes, but if one could look in them, they were holding a blazing inferno inside, as he walked, with his face like this:

However, inside, he was like this:

All with only one clear objective in mind regarding Todoroki:

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 54 18
Shota was in his twenties when his family told him the news. They adopted a nine year old boy. After their parents died, each other were all they had...
31.4K 887 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
288K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...