DREAMS DO COME TRUE-A Rosal F...

Door monu-unique

..This is a fanfiction on.. FAISAL KHAN ROSHNI WALIA My favourites and among India's most promising teen acto... Meer

MEET FAISAL KHAN
MEET ROSHNI
MEET OTHERS ..
Ch-1-HE IS COMING HERE?!!
Ch-2-AAJ UNSE MILNA HAI HUME.
ch-3-Lady Baba
CH-4-Will she agree?
CH-5-Roshni's Parents.
CH-6-Kunal Jaisingh and Kinshuk Vaidya
CH-7-Chupa Rustom
CH-8-Debut Day
Ch-9- HURT
CH-10-Love You! No matter What!
Ch-11-HIRED!
CH-12-Never knew She was a BITCH!
Ch-13-You are Talented
Ch-14- Masquerade ball
CH-15- Date waala Mistake
Ch-16- She loves him!
Ch-17- Mr. and Mrs. Khan
Ch-18- The big Heartbreak
PLEASE READ
Ch-19 -The new HER!
Ch-20- His BABYDOLL
Ch-21- Falling for Her
Ch-22- He loves his Fangirl!
Ch-23- Paris diaries
Epilogue-1
!Hey People!
Epilogue-2(Insta themed)
Epilogue-3
The Interwoven Heartbreak!

Ch-24 - Alls Well That Ends Well

748 48 26
Door monu-unique

"It feels so right. I don't know why.", she said snuggling in his arms.
"Because it is right.", he said kissing her forehead.
They were sitting in each other's arms on the couch of their hotel, with his arms engulfing her and holding her palms into his and her comfortable in his embrace.

"And you know it feels weird too. All this time I had been fangirling and crushing on you, and then at the same time always rooting for you and Riya.", she said shaking her head at Riya's thoughts.
"Honestly, I have been quite ignorant of my fans all the time when the asked for my attention and at the same time praised them for supporting me and Riya which was actually wrong. So I really don't know who is crazy, me or my fans?", he asked to tease Roshni.
"You know, I always take Faisalers' side when we get into tiffs with other fandoms but I always support you no matter what, so this situation is really dilemmatic for me. But then since now I can do this...", she said getting out of his hug and she punched him playfully on his stomach and continued, " Don't talk about Faisalers if you cannot be nice!", she snapped.
"Ouch! What kind of a star- fan relationship is this?", he asked wincing.
"Wait! We are husband-wife! Remember?", she asked with a frown.
"Thats the same.", he replied dismissively.
"Oh really? All our friends worked so hard for our relationship. We made so many sacrifices, we did so much just to be together and you say thats the same??", she asked crossing her arms.
"Okay! Okay! I am sorry.", he said holding his ears.
"That's better.",she said smirking.
"You were better off as a fan only..", he said rolling his eyes.
"Okay, let me sulk at you again.", she said getting up from the couch and going to the bed as she sat not showing her face to him.

He went to the bed sat beside her, " I love you.", he said in plain words but with total emotions in his voice.
She blushed hard. Like a schoolgirl.
"I hate you for making me blush like this everyday.", she said with smile.
"I would love that kind of hate too.", he said with a wink.
"So? What are we doing today?", she asked excitedly.
"What all couples do in Paris! The symbol of love a.k.a. Eiffel Tower.", he said smirking.

"I swear to god, even in my wildest dreams, I never thought I would visit Eiffel tower with you as my life partner.", she said getting up to get ready.

"Well.. Things happen when they are destined.", he said with a genuine grin.
___________________________________

Instagram (Imagine Roshni and Faisal)

Meh_Rosh20 Because he says we were meant to be...
#Rosal #FavouriteBoy

Tagged: @faisalkhan30
Likes: 19034 || Comments: 330

J_zala29 CUTIES❤️
rosal_fc SHIP SHIP SHIP #relationshipgoals
faisalkhan30 Love😘
faisalkhan_love You and Faisu😍
riyawora_fc look at the bitch clinging 🙄
faisalkhan_fanclub1 @riyawora_fc Fuck off! 😏 .. Btw You two❤️😍
manalq1234 Why so cute🙈😍
____________________________________

They enjoyed a lot at Eiffel Tower taking pictures, seeing the scenery from the top and most importantly they enjoyed each other's company.

"Roshni, Can I tell you something?", he asked as they walked back to the hotel.
She nodded.
"Riya always didn't have a good equation with my family, but you always had it. Roshni, My family is really important to me. Do you promise me that you will have the same equation that you pursue with them right now?", he asked.
" You have to answer that question in context to my family because I consider yours as mine from the time they have held me up as a daughter, those 6 months ago. Do you?", she said with a smile.
"Yes.", he said walking with her hand in hand.
"Well, Did you just compare me to Riya?", she asked raising a brow.
"Well? Wasn't she your IDOL?", he asked acting like a fangirl.
"First of all, if my idol didn't know about her, How am I supposed to? Secondly, I only loved her and respected her as your choice. Lastly? My idol is only one and I am having the best time with him right now.", she said flicking her hair.
They had reached the hotel room now.

"Tum muhje jaan ne ke baad zyada attitude nahi dene lagi?", he asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"Nope. And stop doing that eyebrow thingy.", she said shaking her head.
"Why?"
"Because it's distracting.", she said blushing.

"Oh really?", he said doing that again. He got hold of her and started tickling her.

"Faisal Khan! Stop doing it otherwise I will really leave you and go to USA!", she shouted jokingly.
He immediately left a hold on her and looked away.
"Okay, I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that.", she said keeping her hands on his arms.

He held her and made her sit on the couch and kneeled in front of her, taking her hands into his.

"I want you to get something in your head.", he started off seriously, "I am not letting go off you. I am not going to give up on you. Not now, not ever. So you can think of going wherever you want, but I am not letting you go.", he said with a hint of smile.
"I... I don't know what to say. I love you. I am not going anywhere.", she said squeezing his palm.
"Waise Kartik tumhe le gya toh?", he asked jokingly sitting beside her on the couch.
"Oh my god! Why are you so affected by him?", she asked rolling her eyes.

"He has his eyes on my girl.", he replied briefly.
Roshni literally rolled over laughing.
"Oh my! Kattu likes me, joke of the millennium.", she said in between laughs.

"Roshni be very true in this answering this, You seriously couldn't see or you chose to ignore?", he asked.
"What are you talking about? Please, this is so not funny.", she asked with shock.
Faisal cracked up and rolled on the floor.

"You! You scared me!", she said smacking his head.
She shook her head at him and got up to take a glass of water from the bedside jug.

He smiled to himself as he scratched the back of his head, he didn't want to make her awkward and seeing her getting uncomfortable made him stop from saying the truth.
Moreover, call him selfish and possessive but he wouldn't want to share her love with anyone.
_________________________________

Today, they were going back to India.
The flight was long which was spent by both of them mostly sleeping or talking.
He got close to the true her,
She discovered the real him.
You may know someone from the longest time but not have had an undaunted relationship with them.

They landed and sat in his car, the driver drove them to the Khan Mansion.
The house was decorated with beautiful flowers and fairy lights, like there was a big celebration going to take place.

"What is this?", she asked him.
"You will get to know that soon.", he said with a wink.

They got inside home hand in hand, where their families and friends were already present.
"Why is everyone here? Will someone tell me what's happening?", she asked coming in the house properly, all confused.
Everyone exchanged grins.
She turned around asking him, "Faisal at least will you tell...", she stopped mid sentence seeing him sitting on one of his knees.

"Oh god! I .. you..", she tried but she was so speechless that it came out as broken words.

"I told you she won't be able to speak.", Jhanvi commented with a smirk.
"Everyone knew this?", she asked.
They all nodded guiltily.
"Please listen to him now, poor thing has been sitting on one of his knees for 5 minutes now.", Mannie said rolling her eyes.

She gave her full attention to him.

"Okay, I don't really know how to tell my feelings for you, you know I am bad at all these things. But, thank you for making a difference in my life. Thank you for taking me out of every mess I was in. I love you. As you said in that cafe that it might sound really silly to ask will you marry me now but... Mrs. NOT so-called Khan, will you marry me again with full traditional rites and rituals?", He asked taking out the most bizarre proposal gift ever.
"I..I.. what is this?", she tried to ask with trying to stop the tears from her eyes.
He had taken out an autograph book and a pen out, instead of a ring.
"When I was in DID, I made this book to capture autographs of best people in their fields, and now, I want the the autograph for the best fan and the best wife. Will you sign it Rosh?", he asked with the most expressions.

He asked like a five year old asking for that remote controlled car,
He asked with thirst which the parched earth asks for the rain,
He asked with that sheer innocence you couldn't say NO to,
She had to say a YES.

"Yes!", she said taking the autograph book and signing it.
He got up and she rushed to give him a hug in which he relished as he hugged back.

"By the way, look there.", he said pointing to the hoarding in the hall.

WELCOME TO THE ROSAL WEDDING

That was what it read.

"What do you think of it?", he asked.
"Dreams do come true.", was all she said.

_______________

So.
As it is said, All good things come to and end.
And this is my closure chapter for DDCT.
It was an amazing journey for me as a writer as a fan and most importantly as a RoSalian.

I have mixed feelings right now as though this being my second novel I have completed it first, so I am happy that I completed DDCT successfully as well sad that its ending.

But I assure to right more. Please stay connected to my other books.

I am planning to write an epilogue to this which I will write a little later..

In this chappy, I tried to recreate the PrAja nok jhok scene in Paris🙈...

My favourite Rosal IV and Rosal pic is posted in Media!

Agar koi bhul ho gyi ho kabhie toh muaaf kar dena!🙈❤️

THANK YOU READERS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️

Vote and comment,
Monu-Unique

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

298K 18.5K 98
A story between a mafia queen and a normal and innocent boy! โ™ฅ The girl is strong, fierce and not afraid of anything or anyone. She is the queen of t...
197K 11.2K 50
Aadhya Advani Smart. Pretty. Kind. Having a personality of sunshine, spreads positivity everywhere she goes m...
7.8M 479K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
317K 20.4K 53
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ" โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–...