My Property || MarkHyuck

By dyliannesaber

"-I was yours since the beginning..." Minhyung is the second vampire prince but he cant help but be so lost... More

Intro
Am I strange?
U BEAUTY
I'm Jelly Baby
Angel
Next to you
Waiting for your return
Lonely
Back to you
Say yes
You
Moondance
Soap
Wicked
Dear dream
The golden heart
The lovesick fool
Fools
Light
You in me
Can't help myself
My Property

Home

4.8K 248 134
By dyliannesaber

A week later, Haechan and Jaemin went missing. Both vampires were losing their minds from fear and worry.

"Minhyung, sweetie, we can find them soon." Taeyong reassured his second son who was crying his eyes out.

"But when is soon Mommy?" Minhyung choked on his sobs.

"Changbin, any update?" Jeno asked, he was trying to be calm.

"I'm sorry your highness... I'm sorry this is not so me but... can we ask help from the demons and witches?" Changbin asked.

"Sure. Sure. I just want Jaemin and Haechan back." Jeno said and Changbin bowed bowed before leaving.

Minhyung kept on getting anxious as he kept thinking about the two humans destiny.

"Are they even okay?"

"No. I have a great feeling they were abducted. They have a quite huge amount of bounty... like millions?" Jeno answered and Jaehyun tried to to calm his son down.

Lucas on the other hand was trying so hard to summon his angel or demon. He thinks he can help that way.

"I really have a bad feeling they were kidnapped." Jeno sighed.

So it was true.

Jaemin and Haechan were sitting on the cold floor. They were both kept on the basement's dungeon. Some guards would hurt them tho...

Mostly Haechan because he protects Jaemin at all cost. He would even risk his life for his bestfriend.

"This is all my fault..." Jaemin cried and Haechan shook his head before smiling.

"Don't say that. What kind of friend I am if I'll leave you behind? You took care of me when I was still smol, now I'll take care of you Nana." Haechan said and flashed Jaemin a smile.

"H-how can you still smile like that even though you were beaten up..." Jaemin sobbed as he hugged Haechan.

"Because I can. We will be able to escape soon... someone will save us." Haechan said.

The door opened and both boys shut their mouth before holding each other's hand tightly. Jaemin was shivering in fear while Haechan was trying to be calm.

There is still hope...

"They can't be hanged in public because those vampires will sabotage us. They got the Royal bloods on their sides."

Thankfully Jaemin's eyes were covered. He was crying right now as he heard his biological parents talk about his punishment which was death.

"So what do we do?"

"Drown them. They cant swim." The king said and Haechan tugged his bestfriend's hand softly for reassurance.

"At least you won't die alone." The princess scoffed.

"Tsk. Tsk. This is what you get for not following the rules. You are a big disgrace in this family Jaemin." The queen said and Haechan covered Jaemin's ears.

"Prepare the ship and shove these traitors inside the ship." The king demanded and Jaemin and Haechan were now guided outside.

As they walked outside, thank goodness they were blindfolded so they can't see the hateful and disgusted looks from the towns people. Haechan on the other hand was hoping someone will save them. He won't let go of Jaemin's hand even if they die. That's what a bestfriend should do.

"Ugh. When well this humans learn to throw their garbages properly?!"

"Prince Lele, I said its fine, why are you even here? Helping an ordinary merman like me to clean on the shore?"

"Kunnie-eomma-"

"ItS aPpA yOu LiTtLe BrAt!" Kun hissed and the prince giggled.

"You're like a mom to me since you took care of me when I was still young. You are both my mom and dad since... uhm... my parents were poisoned because of these idiotic and dumb creatures we call humans." Chenle said and smiled.

"Awww. You want something do you?" Kun asked and continued picking up garbage from the shore.

"You are enough." Chenle said sweetly and continued picking garbages.

"Chenle I see I ship. I think they will throw something again." Kun said and Chenle hurriedly placed the garbages they collected aside and turned to look at the ship.

"Lets follow it."

Haechan and Jaemin stood on a plank while hugging each other. They both can hear the harsh waves under them... their hands and feet were both tied so it was hard to move.

"Any last words Na Jaemin?" The king asked.

"Just... Thank you and I'm sorry. I don't regret my choices and okay. I'll face my punishment." Jaemin said bravely.

"Traitors go to hell." The princess said and Jaemin gritted his teeth.

"Oh. One last thing before I die. You may not believe me but the princess is having an affair with the servant who was assigned in the stables. She's cheating on her fiance. That's all." Jaemin said.

"See you in hell then." Jaemin added.

"Chan... Haechan?"

"Lets go Nana. Who knows when we wake up we will be angels." Haechan tried to lit up the mood and they were pushed off the plank.

The chains on their feet were not helping. They were submerging faster and both were holding their breaths while hugging each other.

Kun and Chenle gasped when they saw two boys drowning. They swam faster and caught the two boys. Kun was holding the two boys while Chenle was removing the heavy chains.

Haechan felt arms around him and he wanted to panic but he was too tired. He also felt they were being dragged somewhere. Jaemin was not in his arms anymore...

Reaching the shore, Kun and Chenle quickly transformed into their human form and got dressed behind the huge rock before rushing back to the two boy's side.

Haechan gasped for air and he removed the blindfold before sitting up. The sea salt still stings his eyes but he didn't care. He needs to know where they are.

Jaemin on the other hand was laying lifeless beside him with a soft smile. Haechan's eyes widened in fear so he tried to perform CPR on the Ex-Prince.

Thank goodness Jaemin cough out the water before their lips could even touch. Haechan smiled and hugged his bestfriend who happily laughed and hugged him.

"We're alive!"

"I knew someone will be there to save us." Haechan exclaimed and Jaemin's eyes landed on the two males smiling at them.

They both stood up and flashed Kun and Chenle a smile before thanking them from the heart before introducing themselves.

"You're welcome. Anyways... why are you two being thrown in the ocean?" Chenle asked.

"We were being punished... I tried befriending Wolves, vampires and demons... its against the rules and... and I was a prince so I was sentenced such penalty. Haechan over here is my bestfriend and he tried saving me but he got into the mess I made." Jaemin said and Chenle turned to look at Kun.

"Nonsense. How could they? They are so cruel. Why would Humans do that? Humans are cruel." Chenle commented and Haechan rose his brow.

"You... are not humans?" Haechan asked.

"Um... yeah. We're mermans. I am Prince Chenle, the prince of the sea. This is my Mama Kun. He's my parent since my biological ones died because of the poison caused by human trash and garbages." Chenle said.

"Wow..."

"Where do you go now?" Kun asked and the humans shared looks.

"To where our friends are. The vampires territory. Do you know how to get there?" Jaemin asked and the two shook their head.

"No. We've been only on shores so we can clean..." Kun answered.

"Kun-eomma! Lets go with them. Might as wee go on an adventure..." Chenle said and Kun nodded.

"If that's what you like." Kun said with a gentle smile.

"Lets start our adventure. I miss Minhyung." Haechan said while offering his hand for Jaemin to hold it and Jaemin smiled before taking it.

"Home? Let's go home..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.4K 31
"You're just a filthy bloodsucker." Wooyoung sneered without thinking, whole body burning with anger. "And you're my other half." San is a vastly pow...
200K 12K 26
" i think i'm on the wrong side of the internet. " ☪︎ - in which mark accidentally discovers the beautiful mess that is the markhyuck nation, resul...
201K 5.9K 37
☘[𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱]☘ Just about Alpha/Vampire Mark and Omega Hyuck Ehem*whisper*some scenes are..... nvm just read it 🥰💚💚🐸🐸🌱🌱🌵🌿 N...
118K 5.6K 52
Two boys. Both leading different lives...and yet, they appear to be so similar... 『Started: November 4th 2019』 『Ended: December 23rd 2019』 ×Top rank...