γ€Œ dear sam οΏ« solby γ€βœ“

By -fam5isthebestfam-

with 30 days on the clock, colby leaves a note on sam's porch every morning. through the patchy month, full... More

30 days
29 days
28 days
27 days
26 days
25 days
24 days
23 days
22 days
21 days
20 days
19 days
18 Days
17 Days
16 Days
15 Days
14 Days
13 Days
12 Days
11 Days
10 Days
9 Days
8 Days
7 Days
6 Days
5 Days
3 Days
2 Days
1 Day
Ready
Finally

4 Days

3.4K 157 117
By -fam5isthebestfam-

Dear Sammy,

It's almost time. I get to touch your skin. Kiss your lips. Hold you close. Whisper in your ear. Tell you I love you. And so much more. I say it all the time, but I really can't wait. Love is a crazy thing. It can be torture, but it can also be the best thing ever. Some people don't want it, some people desperately need it. Some people just never find it. Sam... I'm so happy to say that I've found love.. And that I've found it in you. We haven't met. We haven't touched. We haven't kissed. But we looked into each other's eyes. That moment was all I needed. Your sparkling baby blue eyes showed me what love is. They showed me true emotion. They showed me that special feeling. They showed me how much you needed love. How much you wanted it. I looked in your eyes.. And I saw the broken pieces. Sam... I'm here to put them back in place. And I promise.. I will forever hold them together. Because your my everything. The glue that puts me together. And I'm here to return the favor. I love you, Sam. Forever. 4 days...

                   Love,
                          Colby.

A tear slid down his rosy cheek as he read over the letter. The meaningful words struck him like lightening. Colby knew about the void in his heart by just taking one glance in his eyes. And Sam knew..

They were meant to be together..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
193K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
16.8K 625 14
Sam Golbach is your normal teenage student. Blond-headed, caring, and has friends. Colby Brock is your not-so-much normal student. Brown-headed, bull...
1.3M 55.1K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC