Levi x Reader (Smut & Lemons)

By dd-yang

•im a chill author dont be afraid to pm or anything! just make sure you dont rub me the wrong way at first lo... More

⚠ levi x reader author updates/before you start reading... ⚠
requests
(S)Boss!Levi Ackerman x Secretary!Reader - Because you earned it.
(Lime)Punk!Levi x Sarcastic!Sassy!Reader - The good, the bad, and the dirty.
(S)Professor!Levi x Student!Reader - And so he taught her.
(Lime - Slight fluff?)Smoker!Levi x Reader - Its a type of vibe.
(S)Sadist!Levi x Masochist!Reader - idk some kinky shit lmao. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(S - Fluff?)Levi x Reader - Friends with Benefits.
(S)Yandere!Levi x Clueless!Stubborn!Reader - You Can't Hide From Me.
(L) Gangster!Levi x Gangster!Reader - Be my good girl.
(S)Female!Levi x Reader - Bad Timing.
(S)Thug!Gangster!Levi x Delinquent!Stubborn!Reader - my boy.
(Lime)Dancer!Enemy!Levi x Dancer!Reader - BS.
(S)Levi x Reader - Spring Cleaning.
(Angst)Dead!Levi x Depressed!Reader - Hostage.
(S)Trainer!Levi x Tall!Boxer!Runner!Reader - Training sessions.
(S)Dad!Tall!Levi x Mom!Short!Reader - Lazy mornings.
(S)Fiancé!Levi x Chef!Reader - Snack.
(S)Levi x Androphobia!Reader - Comfort zones.
(S)Demon!Incubus!SingerLevi x Singer!Reader
(S)Sub!Husband!Levi x Hotheaded!Dom!Wife!Reader - A little dysfunctional.
(S)Popular!Bad Boy!Levi x Popular!Reader
(S)Tall!Angel!Levi x Demon!Reader - Unholy.
(S)Levi x Commander!Tall!Reader - Something new.
(L) Criminal!A little mental!Levi x Hostage!Reader - Highschool Reunion.
(S)Tall!Levi x Reader - No Nut November
(S)Levi x Reader - Birthday gifts.
(S)Demon!Levi x Demon!Reader - Business partners.
(S)Dad!Tall!Levi x Mom!Short!Reader - Lazy mornings * pt 2
(S)Levi x Reader - Just don't kiss me.
(S)Sadist!Levi x Masochist!Reader - i dont even have a title for this one 💀 pt.2
(S)Sadist!Levi x Masochist!Reader - idek. pt. 3
(L) Sub!Levi x Commander!Tall!Dom!Reader - Paradise lost.
sjsjjd

(L) Stripper!Poledancer!Bestfriend!Levi x Stripper!Reader - Show what ya' got.

32.1K 469 254
By dd-yang

a/n: a little bit out of character Levi cause he's a horny mkay.

Here you were waiting for your best friend Levi to finish your shift so you guys could go home, home meaning the apartment you guys shared. You smiled brightly watching him work his body and the women and men swoon over his body as just works his body. Levi makes eye contact and narrows his eyes at you as if looking at you pleadingly, like a helpless puppy or something. It only made you laugh and you cheered him on on but, he only rolled his eyes and continued his sensual dancing in his Kevin Klein underwear, the black one you bought for his birthday for a joke. As you continue to watch him, the thought had JUST hit you: you'd never notice how incredibly hot Levi was. Of course you knew he was like the one girls swooned over but damn was my best friend hot. How long was he going to stay my best friend?

You snapped out of your thoughts by disappointed groans from the crowd of people as Levi walked off stage and his session was officially done. You looked at your watch as people grabbed their things to leave the club. The club wasn't bad actually, if anyone got upset with the policies, they were quickly kicked out. I guess that's the perks of having a close and safe bond with the work employees, never forced to do something you didn't want to. You sit down in one of the comfortable chairs and scroll on your phone. You said bye to Hanji and the rest of your co-workers as they left and reminded you to close up when you're done. You pull up Levi's Instagram without hastle and look at the very few posts he has. You smile at one of the pictures you guys took together downtown in front of a statue. Of course he wasn't smiling but you were on his back and you were putting his hair into a ponytail with a pink scrunchy. Speaking of the devil, Levi came walking out.

"Ready to go?" He says looking at you. You look up and nod. You smirk and sit up.

"So how was your shift, you're still stiff on the pole." You say crossing your legs. Levi lifts his eyebrows at your accusation.

"And you haven't gotten how to multitask and pull off your clothes at the same time." He says smugly with a small smirk on his face. You roll your eyes and fake a laugh with a smile on your face.

"Ahahahah, you've got me. But that's why I always do my work in my underwear~ and I could totally take off my clothes off." You say defensively crossing your arms. "If you're so high and mighty, why don't you show me how 'fluid', you are." All he does is shrug and drop his stuff on you.

"Let's see your moves hot-shot." You say giddy, ready to see what is about to play out before your eyes.

Levi looks at you as he circles the pole and lifts himself up two times and spins around the pole agilely, still making eye contact with you. He crosses his legs at where they meet and use his core and arm to keep him connected to the pole as he slowly unbuttons his shirt and tosses it to you. You watch as he does another turn on the pole, somehow in the midst of it, he unbuttoned his pants?! You drop your jaw.

'when the hell did he become so slick? Slick my ass anyways.'

Levi slides on the pole and kicks off his pants. He hops on the pole again uses his arm strength to bring his body upside facing you. He fluidly, once again turns 180° to face the stage with other poles and stages that were opposite to you and does a backwards cartwheel, twirls and does a bow. You clap trying to hide how impressed you are with this midget.

"So you're just stiff in public?" You joke and he nods as he straightens up his posture and puts back on his clothes.

"You're turn, sweet cheeks. Show me what ya' got." He says taking the seat you left for him and he slouches, getting comfortable in the seat.

"Prepare yourself for a show, big boy." You taunt him as you climb up on stage. You twirl to him and look at him,

"Didn't even ask how'd you'd like your service, I'll guess I'll go with the usual." You smirk, placing you're hands on your hips. Levi raises his brows at this.

"And that is?" He straightens up his posture in chair unable to detect what was going next.

"You'll see, big-shot." The clothes you were wearing weren't exactly stripping clothes. What could you say? You liked being comfortable after work, wearing a crop top, sweatpants, and some Nike slides. Bitch you were stylin'. It was great that you had your hair was in a messy bun but you'd forgotten your Gucci Shades on (LMAO IM SORRY I HAVE TO. ITS GUCCI.) and place the shades carefully on the stage. You sensually walk to the pole and wrap your right hand around the pole and spin around it like a predator to a prey. You sway your hips side to side until you were in a squatting position. You turned to Levi and winked at him as let go of the pole and slowly stood up again, running your hands up your body, sneakily grasping the hem of your shirt and revealing your lacy brallette that just barely covered your breast. At this point Levi was star struck. You didn't need a pole or props to get the crowd going, you had you. And how he didn't notice how sexy you were before is completely over his head. Speaking about his head, (nothing dirty ya nasties) you threw your shirt at him. You laugh at his look of shock through his eyes, never expressed on his face. He groans silently to himself as you slide down the pole facing towards him- wait what- slide down? You could barely get up on the pole without slipping?

"You're not the only one with secrets tricks Levi." You say as you crawl to the front of the stage, hips swaying that'd make anyone want to tip off to. You sit up on your knees and dramatically fall back on your back lifting your legs as you lift your legs in a V position and sliding off your pants and throwing it to Levi. Levi didn't care how much filth the pants had, he couldn't move his eyes from your ass. You sit up thrilled at his gaze, probably the only time he's showed his emotions come through in awhile.

Before he knew it, you were sauntering towards him in sexy-ass undergarments and he was turned on. He never put much effort in his dancing because the crowd would've loved it anyway. He breathes and everyone goes crazy. You give him a lustful gaze as you straddle his hips and run your hands through his hair. You find your hands in your own hair and take the bun out your hair letting your hair fall down. Levi watches you, his hands on your waist in a trance he didn't know that was casted upon him. You break into a goofy smile flick his forehead getting off Levi and putting your hands on your hips as you watch him, in pity.

"Couldn't handle the heat?" No. He couldn't.

"What the hell was that?" He manages to say, rubbing his face trying to comprehend what had just occurred.

"My show. Common let's get going."

"No."

You look up at him him confused.

"What?"

"I've got a hard one and it painfully and embarrassingly can't wait till I get home." He says rubbing his obnoxious buldge in his pants. You roll your eyes and walk over to him getting on your knees and buckling his pants.

"You never seize to amaze me." You say as you watch his cock spring out of his boxers and he groans. You run your hand up and down his length and look at him while he sucks in his breath, ready for you to blow him. You circle your tongue over his tip before sucking slightly, still gazing up at him. You lick up and down his length mentally preparing for the reality check to sink in later. Instead of thinking of the consequences, you might as well enjoy it now. Once you reach the top again, you take his length in your mouth slowly. You gagged a bit as you reached the base of length and look up at him. He honestly looks like he's in love. No girl has been able to swallow his cock like you did. You pull back and continue sucking length and humming in approval at his dick in your mouth. You were honestly getting wet from this, it's been awhile since you met someone with a big dick.

"Fuck you're amazing." He said thrusting into your mouth as he holds onto your hair with a tight grip. Your mind was hazed and you couldn't think straight. Your senses were on him: the smell of his clean body with a hint of natural musk, sight on his pleasured face and pelvis, your hand on his thighs, your tongue tasting his cock in your mouth and listening to the sounds emitting from the actions you were preforming. You bobbed your head faster as you start to feel liquid leaking out and next thing you know it, Levi came down your throat. Before you pull off, you swallow the liquid and disconnect your mouth from his dick with a "pop". You stand up and straddle his hips once more and he runs his hands up your thighs onto your hips. You lean down to kiss him sensually and no doubt, kisses back. The kiss was nothing like what just happened, it was sweet and patient. You pull him closer to you by wrapping your hands around his neck and leaning down more. Pulling back from the kiss was reluctant but necessary for air. Levi pulls your underwear to the side and slides his dick inside and you gasp at his entrance. He coed you sweet nothings as you adjust to his size. Like the "gentleman" he is, he waited for you to become adjusted to him and started moving when you gave him the go. His thrusts were deep and fast, you were loving it. If you knew he was this good you would've been best friends with benefits. You coated his cock in your juices as his thrusts continued. You moan out loud when Levi took your breasts in his hands and squeezed your nipples. Sweat was dripping from both your bodies, but it only made the situation hotter.

You couldn't hold back the shudder of pleasure from his length scrapping your walls. You roll your hips a few times while massaging your clit, making your pussy throb in pleasure. Your hip movements start to get sloppy as you start feel the familiar feeling build up at the bottom of your stomach. Levi picks up on this and helps thrusting, riding out your orgasm. It hit like a ton of bricks and it was probably one of the best orgasms you've had and you felt naked, strangly enough. You pulled off of Levi's cock and pumped him until he had his second release. He spurted all over your face and breasts and you giggled. You stood up and took off your brallette.

"I'm going to take a shower come join me." You basically skipped towards the locker room and smiled brightly.

You just fucked your hot best friend, and you'd do it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
135K 556 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
437K 13.1K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
212K 9.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...