The Regret(Editing)

By MimiraTheAuthor

"You know what I've decided? I want a divorce!" You and Jung Hoseok, aka Jhope from the well known Kpop group... More

Prologue
Beautiful Day
Visiting Hobi
Visiting Hobi Part 2
Visiting Hobi Part 3
Brunch With Hobi
Update!!!
The Meeting
Hope
Pain
Is Beauty Everything?(fluff and a little smut )
I Need You (Smut)
Meeting Alex.
My birthday and Update!!
Worry
Promise(SMUT included)
Tell Me the Truth
I'm Not Jealous
Was it My Fault?
I Can't Tell Her
He Doesn't Love Me Anymore?
I'm In Love With Her
What Hidden Message?
I Can't Do This Anymore!
I WANT A DIVORCE
Why Is He Here And How Did He Find Me?
Uncertainty
When The Time Is Right
I'll Help You Forget Him
I'll Help You Forget Him (Smut Warning!)
Why Does It Still Hurt So Much?
I Don't Want To Lose Her
You've Won Me
I Don't Believe You
I Want Her To Still Love Me
Why Does Love Hurt?
I Will Never Stop Loving Noona
I Just Want My Wife Back!
Am I Still In Love With Hobi?
I Missed You
Will You Marry Me?(SMUT!)
Did He Just Call Me Jagiya?
Never Signed The Divorce Papers!?
Now I Can Find Her
I Don't Care...I'm Getting My Wife Back!
Will You Be My Wife Again?
Why Did You Do It?
This Is All For You
❀️~Thank You!!!~❀️

I Love You

3.4K 99 6
By MimiraTheAuthor

It's been a while since I've been on an 18 hour flight and I was starting to feel the jet lack kick in. My body ached, my neck was sore from laying on on side throughout the flight, and I couldn't sleep due to my thoughts about signing the divorce papers. In my mind I knew he had signed it but in my heart I secretly didn't want him to. It was 7pm, the bright lights of LA flashed before my eyes. We made a smooth and steady landing to LAX and the flight attends had assisted all of us in gathering our belongings. I head to the luggage pickup and got my luggage and head out the airport. The bittersweet smell of LA filled my nose, it was almost nostalgic...painfully nostalgic. I hail down a taxi and gave him the address to my apartment, which was about a 45 minute drive. I get in the back sit and we head towards the highway.  

I look out the window, admiring and reminiscing the long commutes from school to work. The days when I would spend hours upon hours on my business studies all while trying to maintain a full time job. And then I remembered BTS and how I got into their music. I remember crying for missing out on their free concerts when BTS were just rookies and had a very small fan base. And then I remember Hobi. He was shy but very happy and energetic. His personality pretty much dominated when he was around people he felt comfortable with.

It was really hard for me balancing school and work and how I wanted to fulfill that dream of working in music and business. I had support from my parents and the few friends I had from childhood and college, but it was very limited. I graduated from my 4 year university 8 months after BTS's debut and I applied for paid internships at small music companies to help me get experience and to eventually intern for bigger companies. After months and months of hard work I was contacted by Bang PD through a phone interview and was asked if I wanted to intern as a translator and help promote BTS. I immediately said yes and thanked him for the opportunity and hung up. I jumping up and down on my couch, calling my parents and friends about the exciting news and started two weeks later. I went on a quick trip to Korea to meet the boys and Bang PD and get to work with them a little bit before they came to America to stay for half a year. 

When I first met the boys I was nervous, my mind was spiraling and I was anxious about my fluency in the Korean language. I only took Korean for two years but was still not confident in my ability. Luckily, Namjoon was fluent in English and was kind enough to tutor me for two weeks before I had to return to America. We would go to the old dance studio and he would tutor me while the boys practiced. We eventually started to become best friends the more we hung out That's where I met Hobi. I was met with a pair of beautiful, dark brown eyes that I could stare at for days. His eyes sparkled every time I looked at him. He smiled back at me shyly when he noticed that I caught him staring at me and he looked away in embarrassment and resumed to practicing.

I was on my way to meet the boys and their managers in Hollywood to pass out flyers for their free concerts. I was paired with Hobi rather than Namjoon this time, which made me twice as nervous because his English was a little difficult to understand and my Korean was still lacking. We were lucky that we had about 100 people taking our flyers and asking who BTS was or what is Kpop. I was a bit nervous telling people about kpop or who bts was because I was afraid I would be giving the wrong information or be judgmental. Hobi steps in and using the English he knew, gives them a better explanation, and they gladly took the flyers and said they would come.

After two hours of passing out flyers, we are called in to meet with the boys to have lunch at their dorm. We started walking down the street of Hollywood and Highland when I accidentally dropped a stack of flyers on the ground and I quickly bend down to grab them.

"Oh no! Why me?" I whine with embrassment

Hobi comes over and bends down and helps me gather they flyers. I felt him staring at me but I pretended to not notice. I was about to reach the last flyer until Hobi and I bump hands and I nervously look at him and stuttered an apology.

"I'm so sorry. I-I-I mean Mianhabnida!"

"No, I'm sorry, I-I mean Gwenchana!" Hobi stutters as well and we both continue to stare at each other for what seemed like an eternity. We snap out of it and look around seeing how awkward it was and stare at each other again and laugh.

"We should hurry. Don't want them to wait on us" I chuckle nervously, putting a strand of my hair behind me ears and we slowly get to a standing position. I put the rest of the flyers in my small bag. I look up at him and see him still gazing at me with a small smile on his face. I couldn't help but to admire his soft black hair, his warm and gentle smile, his glowing face and skin. It was like staring at a prince. I was so taken back by his beauty that  accidentally trip and crash on to his chest and he grabs me by the waist.

"Y/N! Aigo! Gwenchana!?" He worriedly asks, still holding my waist. I open my eyes only to see Hobi's eyes pierce through mine which made me melt even more on the inside. I didn't notice that my hands were on his chest and I quickly but gently get off of him.

"Mianhambnida! I'm so clumsy! Are you hurt" I ask scanning him cautiously

"Aniyo! Don't be sorry. It was an accident" He scratched the back of his head nervously "You don't have to be formal with me since we've been working with each other for a bit" He grins at me and I smile back.

We walk down two blocks and finally caught up with the rest and got in the van. I sat in the back  near the window and Hobi sits next to me while Tae sat next to Hobi. Throughout the ride my heart was pounding every second. I was still thinking about what happened earlier, it played over and over again until we finally arrive to the dorm. The dorm they lived in was small and each of the boys shared a room with each other. The dinning area was small and cluttered with shoes, closets, the kitchen was small as well. Each of the rooms were filled with posters of their favorite artists, places, food, anime, and plushies,  and novels were laid on top of their dressers. The place I stayed in was slightly smaller, it was practically a 300 square feet studio.

Me, Namjoon, Hobi, Tae, Jimin and Yoongi sat on the floor in front of a small table watching tv, while Jin and Jungkook were making lunch. Yoongi decided to lay down on the floor and take a nap while Jimin plays with his hair, making baby like noises, which made me laugh like a mother watching her baby taking it's first steps. I look around the place, still in disbelief that they live in such a small dorm, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Hobi scooting next to me, with a small Korean to English dictionary, in his hands.

"Y/N..Umm can I ask you a question" He asks nervously

"Umm sure" I smile, turning towards him.

"How do you pronounce this word?" he asks, pointing at the word. I lean over to take a closer look. He leans closer to me, his shoulders touching mine.

"Oh! Snake?" I say with my eyebrows raised

"Snakue?" he pronounces in a heavy Korean accent.

I wave my hand trying to cover up the fact I was about to laugh "No,no! Sn-aee-k"

"Sn-aeii-kue?" he scrunches his face, scratching the back of his head, making his attempt at a simple English word,seemed even more cuter.

Just when I thought I was about to hold it in I belt out a laugh.

"It's Ok, Hoseok. English is a hard language but you will get better with more practice" I said to him in Korean.

"I try very hard but no better yet" he says in his poor his but it was enough for me to understand what he was saying. I laugh at him again from his cute attempt and he eventually laughs with me.

"You're Korean is very good. You sound cute when you speak Korean" He says, his face turning to a bright blushing red.

"No, my Korean is not that great. I still can't read Korean well so it's still needs improvement. But thank you, Hoseok." I say blushing back, covering my face with sheer embarrassment.

Hobi writes something on a piece of paper and slides it to me and I look at it with curiosity.

"Can you read this?"

"It seems easy...Hmm I can try" I chuckle and look down at the paper

"Y/N You are very beautiful. You're are a very kind person who works really hard. Y/N, will you go out with me?" My eyes widen with shock, my heart racing a thousand beats person second. It felt as if my heart was about to come out of my chest.

"Oh..wow..I would love to go!" I say shyly

"Say it i Korean!" He jumps with anticipation

"Na neun, salanghanda"

"Yaay!" He claps and raises his hands in victory and Yoongi wakes up from his nap with a cranky look on his face.

"Hey! Will you shut up! I'm trying to dream about Jin finishing making lunch...Taking forever" He mumbles

"Shut up, Yoongi! We're almost done!" Jin yells from the kitchen. Yoongi rolls his eyes, falls back on the floor and goes right back to sleep.

I'm cut off from my flashback when I heard the taxi driver says we arrived. I pay the driver and he helps me take out my luggage out of the trunk of his car. I thank him and walk to the front of the door and take out my keys to open the door. I step in and turn on the light. It was mostly empty, nothing but boxes, a furniture, TV and TV stand and a lamp. It felt felt being in my own place again, there was no yelling, horsing around, no fighting over snacks, no hording the TV. The whole apartment was in absolute silence. I loved the company of the boys but I didn't like being alone. I slumped y way upstairs to my room and opened the door and placed my luggage near the bed. I sat at the edge of the bed, resting my elbows on my legs while placing my head on my palms. 

I sigh deeply and take of my shoes and get undressed and opened my luggage to find my pajamas. I finally found a pair and put them on. But what I didn't realize was I was wearing his favorite pajamas he liked to see me. It was a simple, white, two piece pajamas, decorated with colorful suns and flowers. It was his favorite because he liked how I reminded him of the sun and he bought them for me as a gift four and a half months into dating. I decided to spend the night at their dorm and I was wearing his favorite pajamas. Because it was late they decided they didn't want me going home so late by myself. 

The boys and I stayed up watching anime and Korean tv shows, eating Korean takeout and snacks. They boys derided they wanted to watch a scary movie and scary movies was something I did not enjoy and neither did Hobi. They boys sat on the floor while Hobi and I sat on the couch with a large blanket covering us. We were watching SAW V and there was a scene where the man was trying to grab the keys from the furnace and gets locked in and he's screaming in pain from severe burning. We both jump and scream, holding each others body and hands tightly, and they boys look  back at us, taunting us.

"Aww look at you two love birds being scared to death" Jin playfully pouts

"No I'm not scared. I was just trying to calm jagiya down!" He lies, holding me tighter.

"Hobi stop lying and you're crushing me! I don't want to watch this movie anymore!" I yell pulling away from him. I jump again when another scary scene pops up and I grab onto Hobi's waist, pushing my face further into his chest.

"Aigo! Look you made it worse! It's OK jagiya" He says holding my head, caressing my hair, unaware that he's making me die on the inside.

"Aww you should kiss to make it better than"Jungkook teases, sticking his tongue out.

Hobi lifts my head to face his and I cover my face to prevent him from doing what he was about to do.

"Aww looks like she's too embarrassed to kiss you Hoseok because she knows you're embarrassed too" Yoongi teases.

I quickly snap my head towards Yoongi "What!?"Just when I was about to protest Hobi quickly turns my head and his lips crashed onto mine. I was taken by surprise but his soft lips sent me to a different world. I sank into the kiss, pulling me closer to his chest, deepening the kiss. I felt his hands grab onto my waist, hands  slowly moving up and down the sides of my waist. We break of the kiss, catching our breathes slightly but still couldn't believe he kissed me on front of the boys. He lays his head on my forehead, one hand now holding my waist while the other caressed my face.

"Do you feel better now, jagiya?" He says in a low husky voice

I shake my head yes "Y-yes"

"Good" He then places a kiss on my forehead and we both look back at the boys, whose mouths were wide open. The movie was still playing but at the same time the room was silent for a few seconds.

Yoongi's eyes squint and then scratches the back of his head "....Ok I'm going to bed! I've seen enough for tonight. Goodnight everyone" Yoongi gets up from the floor, and marches into the room and locks the door. Soon everyone else gets up and goes to their shared rooms. Jin runs to the door and tries to open it but is locked and bangs on it.

"Yoongi-yah! We're still roommates! Don't lock me out again!" Jin whines and yells

"Ohhh sorry!......Damn" Yoongi mumbles sarcastically behind the door and is let in.

It was only me and Hobi i the small living room with the movie still playing. Hobi decided to stop the movie and turn it off. I lay on the couch with the blanket covered while Hobi finds another pillow.

"If you still feel a little scared I can stay with you until you fall asleep" Hobi asks sweetly

"It's ok. I'm not so scared anymore. But I'm still embarrassed about how we kissed on front of the boys...again Could've turned into a make out session." I chuckle

"But it always works, right jagi?" He smirks and I throw the pillow at him.

"I know. But thank you Hobi. I guess you can stay with me until I fall asleep then" I say moving myself a little so that Hobi can lay down against the arm of the couch. I lay my head back against his chest and close my eyes, while he caressed and touches my hair.

"I don't know what would I do without you jagiya" He says, his voice vibrated against my head.

"I don't know either. But I'm glad we have each other."

He breathes in deeply and lets out a sigh. "Jagiya, there's one thing I've never told but wanted to tell you for a long time. I want you to pay close attention."

"Umm hmm. What is it, Hobi?" I say with my eyes closed

He looks down at me "Is that...I love you." I can feel his heart racing through my head and I open my eyes slighly. I take his hand that was caressing my head and hold it firmly and look up at him

"I-I love you too...Hobi" I close my eyes and fall to sleep.

I snap out of another flashback and lay on the bed, holding on to my pillow. Hoping and thinking that this divorce is all just a horrible dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 613 17
"π™±πšžπš 𝙿𝙳 π™½πš’πš– 𝚠𝚎 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš—πšŽπšŽπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚐-" "π™Όπš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšœπš’πš˜πš— πš’πšœ πšπš’πš—πšŠπš• πšŠπš—πš πš’πš'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŠπšŸοΏ½...
26.1K 893 41
Her bare back touching the cold wall as her breath hitches when the distance between them decreases Yn : w-when did I say, that...i love you ???: Yo...
46K 1.7K 24
Lee yoonji became a babysitter for the prince of Estailia, park jimin... what will happen when the prince falls in love... Read and find out πŸ™ƒ Start...
15.4K 548 31
She was just an employee and a good friend who knew him well and worked for him. But they didn't know they'll become more than that. One day she went...