Nothing More Than A Dog

By FallenRayz

Mia is a werewolf, though she is more dog than she is wolf. She is always doing as she's told, following comm... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Intro

23.4K 282 6
By FallenRayz

Mia is a werewolf, though she is more dog then she is wolf. She is always doing as she's told, following commands and never breaking the rules. Forced to always be in her wolf form has caused her to more then act like a dog, but to live like one as well. She lives her life in constant pain only to come out to play dog and do as she's told or else she'll get punished.

Kayden is the alpha of the Blood Moon pack. He is descended from many great alphas that have made the Blood Moon pack one of the strongest in the world. Kayden's search for his mate has become tiring, it's been two long years since he was supposed to find his other half and he's losing hope. It's unheard of for an alpha to not find his mate at 18, but he refuses to let it effect his duty as an alpha and devotion to his pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 9.8K 43
#1 of the Moon series ------------ This will suck in the beginning but is slowly gets better with grammar towards the end! ------------ Little Ameth...
179K 4.9K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
253K 9.1K 21
Growing up, Athena's life changed dramatically when her mother was murdered in front of her. At a young age her father changed and began to abuse her...
18.1K 596 32
(NOT COMPLETELY EDITED YET!) Mia Reynolds is one of the rare female Alpha's in her country. She has a dark past which includes the loss of her parent...