The Horan twins

By SaraTrudel

Story is about a girl named Sara whose mother Maura left her to her father when she was 5 days old taking her... More

How it all started
Back to Ireland
I FOUND HER!
Date tomorrow?
I'll miss you
Clubbing time
Coming back
I might be falling
The moment I realized
I screwed up
We have to
Thank you
Dream
See you soon
Make up your mind Liam
A night to remember
Happy birthday
Torn
No conection
Little secret
I'll wait for you babe
My decision is made
Hazza
You'll get that
Even in the rain
Keeper
D&L
Misses&Mister.Styles
Love in paradise

The question

10.3K 86 21
By SaraTrudel

Hey everyone! Aha I made sure I posted a new chapter before One Direction's birthday ended. Im soooo proud of them and how far they'vee come:')<3 Theres to much for me to say but I wont because im going to let you guys read.

Follow me on twitter please @Sara_Trudel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 and a half month later*

I was sitting on the couch watching some tv while drinking some wine waiting for Harry’s phone call. I would stay up every night until two to receive Harry’s morning call before I could go to bed.  Because of distance it was always hard to talk over phone. My phone buzz incoming call: Hazza<3

‘’ Hello’’ I said with a happy voice

‘’ Hey babe’’ Harry said over the phone with a sleepy voice.

‘’ Did you sleep well’’ I ask

‘’ Mhhmm I dreamt of you once again’’

‘’ What happen this time’’

‘’ I ask you to marry me’’

I laugh ‘’aw id marry you any day’’

‘’ Even in the rain’’ he ask happily

‘’ Yes even in the rain’’

‘’ Babe I have to go, I can’t wait to see you tomorrow’’

‘’ Same here Haz’’

‘’ Love you’’ he said

‘’ Love you too’’ I said hanging up.

The girls, Connie and I had planned to visit the lads on the last week of their tour. What we all liked about it was that it was in my hometown where we could have a place to stay. I was extremely excited to go back home, the house was never put for sale, I had my father’s manager and his wife that was my house maid to stay there, I told them I would pay but they had to take care of the house. I loved them both, they saw me grow up they were basically family to me.

Waking up the next morning I brought Connie to his aunty Lottie house for she can babysit him while I was at work. I’ve been back at Nettie’s studio for about four months when Mellie and I moved to London. Every day we would get crazy orders of dresses, I sometime had to work all night long to complete one dress, I hated it because I wanted to be home to my son, not that I don’t trust Lottie to babysit him, I wanted to be with my son.

‘’ So your leaving tomorrow darling’’ Nettie ask

‘’ No I’m leaving tonight, that’s why I ask to be off of work at four for I can go back home and shower and get mine and Connie’s last minute stuff ready’’ I tell her

‘’ Okay darling, but you make sure you finish that dress before you leave’’ she said with a laugh while walking away.

I was finishing up an order of a dress with over 100k crystals that a girl had asked four days ago, I had worked day and night to finish this dress hopping it was going to be at her satisfaction, yet I could know if it would because she was coming to pick it up tomorrow when I would be at the boys last gig. Finally finishing the dress, I said my goodbyes to Mellie,Nettie and the workers and drove to Lottie’s house to pick her and Connie up. 

‘’ Are you ready to see daddy, and Harry, and your uncles’’ I ask Connie

He gave me a sassy look ‘’ Mummy you don’t have to talk to me as if I’m a child’’

‘’ Oh ya what are you then’’ I said with a laugh

‘’ A grown man’’

‘’ Okay grown man, then can you bring your toys story suitcase to the door’’ I ask

‘’ Yes mum’’ he said jumping off my bed.

By eight o’clock Lottie,Danielle,Eleanor,Connie and I were in line to board the plane. ‘’ tickets please’’ the lady ask, Connie handed his and mines plane ticket, the lady smiled ‘’ have a nice flight’’ we then all got into our seats on the plane and flew off to Canada.

ZAYN POV:

I still couldn’t believe that Hannah walked out on me, how could she? I ask myself every second. The lads kept trying to get me to meet new people, but I wasn’t feeling it. I wanted my Hannah back, the Hannah I was starting to fall in love with.

‘’ Mate are you coming out with me’’ Niall asks me

‘’ Where’’

‘’ The pub, come-on me and you tonight’’ he said with a convincing voice

‘’ Alright mate ‘’ I said getting up and getting my hair done.

I was honestly not in the mood tonight to go to the pub, but I could never resist Niall’s invitation for the pub, it’s always nice to party with the Irish boy, but the best time I’ve been to the pub with him was five years ago before I met Hannah, when Sara had just came into our lives.  

Niall and I walked down the street with Paul as always to this pub that was really big in the area of Montreal where we were. Arriving to the pub, the music was loud and people were drinking and dancing.  I started off the night slowly by sitting at the bar drinking a beer while Niall showed off his Irish dancing with Paul. I could hear everyone laughing at Niall and Paul behind me.

‘’ Hey’’ this girl said sitting next to me. I turn to face her, she was beautiful

I smiled ‘’ hey’’ for once I wasn’t faking a smile to a girl since Hannah left.

‘’ What’s your name ‘’ she ask

‘’ Zayn Malik’’ I replied

‘’ Nice to meet you Zayn Malik, I’m Hannah Valastro’’ . Oh no her name is Hannah I automatically said in my head.

‘’ Oh that’s nice’’ I said

‘’ My friends dragged me out tonight’’

‘’ Oh my friend that’s showing off his moves on the dance floor dragged me here’’  she laugh, god her laugh was better than the other Hannah ‘’want to get out of here’’ I ask her , the music was too loud, and I really  wanted to get to know her. 

She smiled ‘’ ya sure’’

Hannah and I ended up walking around town just talking. I was told me how she’s from Spain, and how her family owned the big casino in Las Vegas and how she’s traveling around with her friends and older sister. She was a great girl, I never told my story to a girl I just met, and it feel good.

‘’ It was nice to meet you Zayn’’ Hannah said when I walked her to her hotel

‘’ Same here Hannah’’ I replied with a smile

‘’ Well I’m going to go now’ she said

‘’ We should do this again, can I get your number’’ I ask

‘’ Sure’’ we handed over our phones and put in our numbers. I really wanted to see her again ‘’ bye Zayn, text me later’’ she said kissing my cheek and walking away.

I could swear, for once I was happy with a girl. Even with my ex-girlfriends and even my ex Hannah, I wasn’t as happy as I was tonight with this Hannah. Walking back to my room I found  Liam and Harry doing a twitcam.

‘’ Everyone say hello to Zayn’’ Liam said turning his laptop in my direction; I waved and smiled.

‘’ Harry can I talk to you’’ I ask. Harry nodded and got up and followed me to the living room of our suite.

‘’ Vas happening’’ he ask sitting down on the couch

‘’ I met this girl’’ I tell him. His eyes open wide of happiness

‘’ What’s her name, tell me everything!’’ god he sounded like such a girl

‘’ Hannah Valastro and I met her at the tub while Niall and Paul were Irish dancing’’

‘’ Wait rewind, her name is Hannah’’ he said

‘’ Ya is there a problem with that’’ I ask

‘’ I thought you were done with Hannah’s ‘’

I laugh ‘’ look she made me smile for once, no girl ever made me smile the way she did’’ I said shyly

‘’ Then she’s a keeper’’ Harry said tapping my back and walking back to Liam where he was doing twitcam.

When Harry went away, I got change and slept on the couch since him and Liam were on twitcam the whole night. I couldn’t stop thinking oh Hannah; hopefully she was into me, because I’m really into her.

SARA POV:

After 11hours on the plane, and 11hours of Connie complaining because he wanted to get off the plane we finally arrived. I extremely happy to be back to my hometown, the girls, Connie and I walked off the plane and went to the front of the airport right away; we couldn’t wait to see our boyfriends. As always Harry was standing on a bench looking for me.

‘’ Look babe Harry is right there’’ I whispered to Connie and pointed over to Harry

‘’ HARRY HARRY WERE RIGHT HERE’’ Connie yelled out of excitement. As soon a Harry saw us he jumped down and ran over to us and picked up Connie and kissed me.

‘’ Hey babe I missed you so much’’ Harry said kissing me again

I kissed him back ‘’ I missed you too Haz’’ he smiled

‘’ Daddy!’’ Connie yelled out trying to get out of Harry arms, Harry laughed and put Connie down.  Connie was the happiest little boy right now, he was so happy to see him dad.

‘’ Guys we should get going we have our last gig for this tour in a few hours’’ Louis said with his arms wrapped around Eleanor.

We all walked out of the airport and hopped into a van, half of us were in on and the others were in another.  All settle in a van with Harry,Niall,Lottie and Connie I was wondering where Zayn was since I didn’t see him anywhere.

‘’ Guys where’s Zayn’’ I ask

‘’ He’s out with this girl’’ Harry and Niall both said at the same time

‘’ WHAT’’ Lottie and I both said also at the same time

‘’ Ya he met this girl name Hannah Valastro last night’’ Harry tells me

‘’ I thought he was done with Hannah’s ‘’ Lottie said

‘’ Well I don’t know, apparently he was happy with her for once last night’’ Harry said raising his eyebrows.

We all enjoyed the car ride to the hotel where hundreds of fans were waiting for One Direction as always.  The girls, Connie and I let the boys see their fans while we went to settle down up in our hotel room.

‘’ Hey guys were leaving now, we have to be at the venue early, anyone want to come’’ Liam asks walking into the room

‘’ Me daddy’’ Connie yelled

‘’ Alright buddy, anyone else’’ he ask

‘’ we’ll meet you boys later’’ Danielle said kissing him.

LIAM POV:

We had ended our sound check when I saw Connie sitting on Josh laps playing the drums. I smiled, he was such a cutie to me, I pulled out my phone and took a picture and posted it on twiter @Real_Liam_Payne: look at my little boy playing the drums with Josh #cutie. I always loved telling the fans about Connie because Connie makes me happy.

While the lads and I were getting dress in the dressing room Connie came running in with Paul ‘’ Daddy daddy’’ he said in a whinny way

‘’ What big boy’’  I said with a smile

‘’ Can me and Paul go on stage with you’’ he ask with excitement

‘’ Sure why not, what are you going to do’’ I ask

‘’ Sing and dance with you’’

I laugh ‘’ okay you’ll come’’

Half way through the show the lads and I were dancing on stage and just acting like ourselves. This tour has been all about being ourselves on stage, It was my favorite tour of all. By the end of the show Danielle and the girls finally arrived. Good I told myself, I was popping the question tonight to Danielle.

‘’ Danielle come on stage ‘’ I said looking at her. She laugh while walking into stage.

‘’ Alright Danielle, we’ve been through so much things! I love how your yourself with me and how I could be myself around you, also I love how your accepting Connie and Sara around and how your friends with her, also I love you’’ I kneel down on one knee and took out the ring ‘’ Danielle Claire Peazer, would you do me the honor of marrying me’’ I ask

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 21 24
Ellie flies to London to study music, but her roommate turns out to be a relative of a famous boy band. As she falls in and out of love, and as her c...
5.6K 133 15
Ella is just a fifteen year old girl. Her mother died because of Cancer. Her father died when she was two. Then there is her brother who happens to b...
918K 15.1K 51
*NOTE: THIS WAS WRITTEN IN 2012-2013, OLD JOKES USED!* Skyler Bradley has been abused by her parents for as long as she remembers, she has a best fri...
274 2 1
Grace is a diehard fan of One Direction and when they do a signing in her home town, she happens to receive the number of the one and only, Niall Hor...