So What It Is ? ( Nba Young B...

By Shesofatty

Started December 18, 2017 Publish January 16, 2018 More

Gangsta 🏁
Ride πŸ’˜
Rubbers πŸ—Ί
22 πŸš₯
Living πŸ’š
Another baby 🐻
Secrets ?
Atlanta πŸ¦„
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Twenty -
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Ch. 19

2.6K 87 51
By Shesofatty

It's is hot day BR and all the kids was playing around at parks or playing in the water on they street that came from the fire hydrant. Even grown ups was outside smoking or bbq with loud music playing enjoying the heat.

Lexis and Kentrell was on they way to his momma house for the cookout, lexis was in the passenger seat with the window down letting the wind go through her natural hair, Kentrell on the other hand was just driving, he would look over at lexis every blue moon.

" Baby... " Lexis said looking over at him. And he just nodded telling her to continue.

" What if she don't like me ? And like your ex's more. "

They stop at the red light and he watch the other cars go. He look over at lexis worried face, he thought it was cute.

" Man fuck them hoes, they not here like I said before she cool, she going love you and if it's otherwise I'm not going leave you. My momma cool, all---my family is. "

" Alright, baby I'm just nervous. " She said playing with her phone case looking down he lift her chin up making her look at him.

" Don't be, Everything going go smooth believe me. "

**************

Lexis look amazed at Kentrell momma house it was way bigger then her and eva, peaches house. He pulled in the driveway behind his mother black matte BMW truck. It was a few cars outside not alot.

" Her house so big, I can imagine how many room in that bitch. " She said bluntly and that made Kentrell laugh.

" You ready ? " He asked and she nodded getting out the car and meeting Kentrell on the other side holding his hands walking to the door going in.

" Trelll.... " A brownskin girl yelled running to him and he just had a irritated expression on his face, he wasn't happy seeing her.

" Teelee move; lemme go speak to momma. " He said slightly pushing her off and she frown then look over at lexis. She instantly knew that was Kentrell girl.

" Hey I'm teelee Kentrell sister it's nice to actually see you in person -- you're very pretty. " She said all smiley and lexis just smiled. " Nice to meet you too and why thank you, I guess everybody know me. " She said giggling and teelee smiles she liked her already.

" Duhh girl, you dating my brother who is a celebrity your life is no longer private, I'm just saying it happened with our family like that, them fans found my momma Instagram & mines less in 3 days, you fucking with the hottest. " She said shrugging looking at lexis.

Lexis only just chuckled, it hit her when teelee said your life is no longer private.-- She didn't know messing with a celebrity would be like this, it was still growing on her-- she had to realize Kentrell was getting bigger day by day.

Kentrell walk back over to them and he look between them and he just grabbed lexis hands mugging at teelee, they couldn't get along for nothing but teelee was happy to see her brother anyway she haven't saw him in months. Kentrell greeted her to some family members then walk to the table where Kentrell mother was drinking and having fun but it wasn't nothing heavy just beer.

She looked up and her eyes lit up she hugged lexis tight and that took her by surprise but she still hugged her back showing the same energy. His mother stepped back admiring lexis, she was beautiful.

" Girl you so damn pretty, Kentrell where the fuck you find her at ? Then she getting thicker then a snicker. " She said and her thick accent boomed through lexis ears making her laugh. She wonder why his mother was so happy to see her.

Lexis look at his mom and he look so much like her they both had them pretty brown sandy eyes and brown skin tone with face features they was almost twins. She had big lips with prefect teeth that showed when she smiled, she stood 5'2 -- skinny bone with a cute frame, she was blunt and funny it was always good vibes around her.

" I'm lexis, its so nice to see you and you so beautiful yourself. " Lexis said smiling looking at his mom, Kentrell just watch the whole thing. " Guh, I know who you're, I love to see when y'all together all on insta-- gram, you got my baby to settle down and stop fucking with all these girls I'm so happy it was with somebody like you and not Starr shit, that bald headed bitc-- "

" Mom okay, I'm taking lexis to get some to eat. " He said sighing heavily cutting her off and lexis was just laughing but Kentrell shot her a look making her stop.

" What's so funny ? " lexis heard from behind her and she knew exactly who it was and she rolled her eyes. " Speaking of-- the devil. " Kentrell momma mumble enough for lexis & Kentrell to hear. Lexis shakes her head.

They ignored her and she rolled her eyes snaking her neck to look at Kentrell and he was looking good to her but too bad he was in a committed relationship. Starr bite her lip at him and he wasn't paying her no attention he was too busy on his phone looking for trips---for him & lexis.

" Baby you ready to get some to eat, I'll fix your plate I know you haven't ate all day so... --- " Lexis said walking to him wrapping her arms around his neck and starr laughed at the sight, you can see it all over her face that she was jealous but lexis didn't care to look her way.

" I am---but yeen got to fix mines, I got you baby & Good looks I preciate it. " He said kissing her lips and she blushed showing them pretty dimples.

" Kentrell you need come get your sons--- that food can wait, since you stepped in here you didn't speak to non of them. "

Starr was trying make him feel bad but it didn't work when he left lexis to see his momma he most definitely stopped to see his kids first, Starr was to busy in some dude face to noticed she wasn't even watching them she had Kendell to.

" Mane cut it---go find some business, always up my ass and shit. " He said mugging her while pushing lexis softly, he grab her hands and walk to the kitchen.

" Why you always picking with my son about his kids ? Just because you have two by him doesn't mean he going come running back to you if that's what you think, you hurt my baby enough.-- "

Starr waved her off walking away, she couldn't stand the truth she wanted to keep living in her little world were she thought Kentrell loved her.

******************

Everyone was around the big dinning table eating, sheronda who was Kentrell mother assisted everybody sit at the table to eat since Kentrell had his girlfriend there she wanted to show respect plus she wanted her to get the know----the family, she planned to keep in the family for a long time she knew lexis was the reason Kentrell was back on the right path, she didn't want her son dead or behind bars Starr on the other hand didn't care about that.

Starr loved Kentrell true, but she also love his money so she didn't care about anything else that's why Sheronda didn't like her, she called herself trapping her son. But still Kentrell wasn't going.

" So lexis-- how you & my son meet ? "

All you heard was folk clicking against the plates some was listening to be nosy or some was having they own conversation with someone else talking lowly. Lexis sat by Kentrell Draco sat in his lap and starr hold Baby k in her arms feeding him, Tay Tay was sitting in his high chair, kam was asleep in his car seat next to Kendell.

" Concert in Memphis, which is my hometown he called me up on stage. "

She made small talk, everybody had eyed her she was nervous. " How old is you ? -- "

Kentrell shakes his head at his mother, he thought she was being way to nosy in front of everybody he didn't like everybody in his business. Lexis look at him and sighs Starr just smirk because she knew, hell she studied everything about lexis like she was obsessed shit she even came to her birthday party-- which she wasn't invited too.

" I just turned twenty-two a month & five days ago. " She said and his mom nodded she wasn't upset or anything Kentrell needed someone older in his life, the young girls just wanted his money.

" Alexis, that's your name right ? Your real name. " Starr started looking over at her she wanted to be petty but nothing Starr could say bother her.

Lexis gave her a puzzled look on how she knew her real name, she never put it on social media which caused Starr to look creepy but see lexis knew exactly who she were---the same girl who came to her party when she turned twenty-two & the same girl on her live clowning her-- the same girl she saw Kentrell posted up with on Instagram when she showed kd but Starr thought she forgot about the whole live thingy but she didn't.

" How the fuck you know
her name ? " Kentrell asked he had this blank expression on his face---he was getting tired of Starr.

" I'm sorry that you lost your child, I guess it wasn't meant to be. " Starr said ignoring Kentrell question & lexis heavily smiling at Starr. But Kentrell was livid he wanted to kill her.

" I don't need your condolence period and I'm need for you to keep my name---business out your mouth little ass girl. I would beat the shit out of you, that mouth of yours going have your ass sleep keep playing with me. " She said calmly and Kendell laughed.

" I like her she feisty, I need me a southern girl fo-- "

" Ken shut the hell up. " Starr said, she was angry she felt embarrassed.

" Can't get mad because she told your gorilla homeless as-- "

Teelee popped him in the head making him shut up, lexis got up leaving the table she was ready to go.

****************

" Baby don't worry about it ight ? She just mad. " Kentrell stressed out looking at lexis who was kinda upset.

" I'm so tired everybody throwing our baby up in my face---they
wouldn't know the half if they had a miscarriage. "

Kentrell was riding around he wanted to take her to his hood he was mad at what Starr said but he knew she just wanted to get under Lexi skin but Starr scoop to low that wasn't non-of her business.

Kentrell didn't say anything he just listen to his girl, he hated when she got like that.

" I agree, that's why you can't care about what they say fuck Starr I'm make sure I talk to her ass. "

" Pls, cause I'm sleep your baby momma no capp but baby... " She said looking over at him as he turned on a street.

" Wassup.. "

" Can we keep the kids tomorrow ? "

He frowned his face. " Yeah, why ? "

" I want you to spend time with them & so I can bond with them. "

Lexis loved his kids, he was just surprised but he just nodded. They pulled up to a brown brick house, it was the same house Kentrell came too when he first got released out of jail and his family had welcomed him home.

" You ready, I want you to meet some people on the block. I hope yeen scared " He chuckled.

" Boy shut up I'm not jania, I'm just not used to being in other muthafuckers hood the shit weird-- "

" I didn't say you was, you might. " He said getting out the truck locking it up once lexis got out. " Kentrell don't play cause I'll beat your ass and
you know it. "

" Yeah whatever come here.." he called and she walk over there confused. He kissed her and she wrap her arms around him.

" What was that for ? " She said looking up at him.

" Damn I can't kiss my girl ? "

She rolled her eyes letting go and they walked up to the house going in. It Kentrell-- old mother house, now it was a bando where everybody he knew would hang at.

They walked in & everybody eyes widen they was happy to see youngboy. A girl ran up hugging him, she was darkskin short with a slim waist & a nice size ass her nose was pointy and she had oval lips she was pretty.

" My boy finally back i miss your ass nigga, how long you staying ? " A Dude said standing up also, everybody else just spoke. Kentrell dabbed him up while moving away from the girl.

" I miss all you niggas, I'm stay for a week after that back on the
road I go. " He said and the dude just nodded licking his lips at lexis, she was looking around the house.

For a bando they kept the house looking neat and some pictures was on the wall of legends, she smiled when she saw Tupac.

" Say who is that ? " Another dude said pointing to lexis and the girl look over at her, she was surprised----she didn't see her.

" My girl and if anyone y'all fuck with her, I'm beating your ass Slatt----lexis come here. "

Lexis walked to Kentrell she was mugging everybody, she wasn't trying be friendly with them. " Lexis----thats Bri, Tyler, jiggalo these my folks folks everybody else just they friend. " She only nodded looking at them.

Bri came up to her and hugged her surprisingly but lexis didn't hug back, she didn't know her like that. Bri friends just eyed lexis they knew she had money she was rocking the latest expensive shit they thought Kentrell was spoiling her.

Damn I shoulda talked to his ass when he came up to me. Bri friend said to herself.

******************

After a while everybody was sitting down talking but once Bri friend cleared her throat hard everybody look at her but lexis laugh she was being goofy.

" Anyways; youngboy---- you don't got no fine friends or brother like you ? " Bri other friend, Khy, asked him as she sat across from him she was smoking licking her lips.

Lexis look over at Khy and shot her a mean mugged. Khy was pretty with a little body but she was fucking with the wrong person right now. Lexis look at Kentrell and he just looked at her smirking but lexis didn't find it all smiley.

" He has friends they all in a relationship but not Kd--- I'm sure kendell too young. "

Lexis spoke and leaned on Kentrell, he look at her and shook his head--- he knew she wasn't nobody to play with when it come to him, he knew how lexis was.

Lexis knew when somebody was flirting with her man, she didn't like it. The Girl was looking at Kentrell since he got there.

Khy look at lexis with a stank face, she had attitude. " But I was talking to youngboy. "

Tyler look between them. " Allll shit baby lemme call you back. "

" Okay but I answered for him,
now what ? " lexis retorted back, Bri look at Khy shaking her head telling her to shut up.

Khy didn't say any thing she just rolled her eyes real hard, she had a big mouth---she didn't care what she say, khy thought she could beat anybody--- lexis on the other hand had her beat, lexis was going give it to your ass.

" I was just asking why you acting all bitter and shit. " Khy said snaking her neck.

" Then don't fucking ask damn, you ask if he has brother or whatever that's fine like him---its the way you asked, you need stop smoking cause that shit got you tripping and going get your ass beat. " Lexis snapped, Kentrell just bite her ear telling her to stop but Khy was one them bitches that had to get the last word.

Khy had no business asking him that, Khy just got up and left she felt played---- and thought Bri wasn't a real friend she didn't take up for her but she was in the wrong.

" Aye where you from ? Your accent country----its interesting to listen too, youn hear that shit in BR. " Jiggalo asked and everybody bust out the laughing just being goofy, lexis didn't take it in a bad way.

" Memphis and y'all shit different too, but is I'm the only person who think kd & youngboy sound alike ? "

" Alot people say that but aye Slatt why you go gangsta ? Khy usually the one that don't take no shit but this my first time seeing her get mistreated she deserve that shit tho, walking around here mad at the world trying fuck with everybody nigga stuck up hoe. " Tyler said shaking his head.

Kentrell kissed her biting on her lip, she knew Kentrell was horny, she shoulda told him don't smoke. " I'm just gangsta, I really dont give a fuck, people just be trying it. "

Bri was just looking she wanted to be lexis friend but she wasn't to sure what lexis going say. " Hey lex, I was wondering would you like to go out before you leave, I'll show you around BR. "

Lexis look over at Bri and nodded she didn't have a problem with her but she didn't trust her like that. Kentrell look at his phone saw it was seven-thirty, he was ready to go.

" I'm Finna roll, I missed y'all niggas but y'all don't never call fake ass hoes. " He said standing up.

" You never answer, you always busy and shit but say we need fall in big black party this Friday, damn what today is ? "

Lexis smack her face, she thought Tyler was slow but he was a cool dude & funny he always forgot about shit tho.

" Today Saturday nigga you don't wake up to check your phone or some. " Bri said cutting her eyes at Tyler he waved her off.

Kentrell laughing holding on lexis and she just shakes her head. " Y'all crazy as a fool, but I'm think about it and let you know. "

Tyler nodded standing up too, Kentrell walk outside behind lexis to the car----
the sun was going down and the streets light was on, the kids that was outside when they pulled up was now in the house, they knew they momma didn't play.

Kentrell drove off and lexis just fiddle with her phone checking her orders, she had to get on it. " I see the shade room don't say shit about me no more, that's a good thing- they was making my name look bad. "

" Cause they don't have shit to say about you---mama you doing good, your business taking off you getting more beautiful every day and your bank account looking good. "

She smiled looking over at him. " You right & your music going all over the world, you even going on tour soon, I'm so proud of you baby---keep grinding I swear this shit going pay off, I'm ten toes behind you always, the world can be against you but I'm here to stay.. "

" That's how you feel ? " He said smiling, he was lucky to have lexis.

" Yeah, I love you. " She said blushing looking out the window.

" I preciate you and I don't think you understand how much, Thank you for being here.. shit crazy I'll never thought we would be like this. " He said.

She kissed him and sat back in her seat looking to find something for Kentrell, soon his birthday was coming up. She wanted to do something real nice.

" You going be on tour for
your birthday. "

" Man yeah, Tana hoe ass act like he couldn't skip that day but it's cool though I see my fans anyway. "

She just nodded getting back on her phone searching through webs, Kentrell pull up to McDonald's drive thru he was hungry he haven't ate since his momma house that was three hours ago plus the weed made him like that.

" Welcome to McDonald's what can I get you today ? "

He look over at lexis and bite his lip, she was looking good. " You want some from here ? "

She looked up at the menu. " Yeah but I'll pay for it. "

Kentrell shook his head, he wouldn't let lexis pay for anything longs she around him----she got away with footlocker but that was the only time.

" Nawe, what you want ? " He said looking at the menu, he wanted some ice cream but they ice cream machines was always down so he didn't bother to ask but he still wanted some sweet. " Medium caramel frappe with extra caramel with some fries & nuggets, ranch as my sauce. "

He told the lady her order he still was thinking on what he wanted, everything was looking good to him.
" And your drink ? "

" Large sweet tea light ice. "

" Say and with that can I also get the uhh--- damn, the uhh hot-n-spicy I want two of those with large fries and the vanilla shake with three cookies fresh, I don't want that hard shit-- break my teeth & shit but add cheeseburger too with large sweet tea on some Diabetes type Shit that'll be all. " He said into the screen and lexis just shook her head.

You know, youn need all that. Lexis thought to herself. The lady just laughed telling him his total & pull up to the window. He pulled up and the girl scream jumping back Kentrell just smirk.

" Bitch it's Nbayoungboy ! " She yelled looking at her co-workers and some ran to the window speaking, he just nodded.

" Okay okay let me calm down, but your total was twenty-three dollars and ten cent. " She said staring at him as he got the money, she couldn't believe he was in the drive thru right now.

He handed her crispy hundred telling her to keep the change and she blushed happily----he pulled to the second window to get his food, it was ready.

The Girl handed the food to him and smiled while giving them the drinks, lexis took the bag & instantly start eating the fries, the girl stop him before pulling off-- he was getting irritated.

" I just wanna say I like your music, it really get me out a bad mood, keep it up. "

Lexis look over at the girl, she liked when people spread positivity especially towards Kentrell he needed to hear that.

" I preciate that, be safe getting off--. " He said pulling off towards they next destination.

*****************

TWO DAYS LATER

" Fuck Zaza, I can't take all of that.. " Lexis moaned looking Kentrell in his eyes.

" Yes you can take this dick. " He said going to suck on her neck, going in & out her wetness he like how tight her pussy hold his thick long dick.

" Oh fuckk.." Lexis yelled gripping the sheets as her eyes rolled back, Kentrell knew how to work her body.

All you heard was heavy breathing & they body clapping together with lexis wetness as Kentrell was hitting her sideways with one leg on his shoulder getting a full view of her.

They was doing a sexy rhythm, lexis was moving her hips in a seductive way as Kentrell went deeper inside her stroking her spot.

Damn. Kentrell thought to himself.

Kentrell stopped pulling out, smacking her thighs. " All fours now. "

Lexis got on all fours arching her back giving him full acces, Kentrell couldn't believe how wet she was, her shit was dripping.

Kentrell slide himself back in going slow lexis just hummed softy. She was throwing her ass back fast only causing Kentrell to grip on it. " Shittt." Kentrell grunt as he push himself deeper, lexis was just thrusting her ass back on him--- he loved it.

" Baby.. I'm finna cum. " Lexis hollered.

Kentrell speeded up his pace, Looking at lexis who was making a crazy face expression looking back at him.

" Hold that shit-- " He said roughly gripping on her ass, penetrating his body and lexis body start shaking.

" Oh kentreeeellll ah fuck, I can't this shit feel to goooddd... " She said as her legs was shaking uncontrolling. Kentrell just kept going he didn't want her to cum just yet.

He felt her muscles tighten around him and he grunt busting inside her. Lexis breath heavily releasing herself.

" I'm sore man, u always got a thousand rounds in you. " Lexis said laying back on the bed and Kentrell just smirk cleaning her with a towel.

" We only went three though, u can't hold. " He said laughing lexis just throwed a pillow at him.

" Whatever but I suppose to be meeting Bri in a hour but look where I'm at. " Lexis said standing up walking to the bathroom to take a shower and Kentrell just followed.

After they both showered they was dressed to go their separate ways but lexis didn't wanna leave his side deep down she didn't know Bri like that.

" Baby, what if something happens to me ? You got people that don't fuck with you in your own city then me being your girl they going wanna take advantage of me. " Lexis said she sat on the bed watching Kentrell put his chains on, he was looking too good just to be going to the studio.

" Say ain't shit going happen to you man stop thinking negative they know not to fuck with you. Plus Bri know not to have you nowhere people don't fuck with me. "

" Alright, but I'm just saying tho if some happen don't say I didn't tell you so. " She said standing up grabbing her things getting ready to leave.

Kentrell walked up to her and kissed her passionately grabbing on her body, he was in deep lexis was his baby.  " I love you Alexis. " He said biting on her neck.

" I love you too Kentrell, forever. " She said smiling.

____________________

Was Starr wrong for saying the things she said ?

Do y'all trust Bri ?

Wassup with Khy, y'all think she was tripping or she was just asking a question ?

Do you guys think something going happen when lexis with Bri or lexis just being dramatic ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 870 15
J'Amika and Kentrell Story.....Just Read Started-9/9/2018 Ended-10/13/2018
80.3K 2.9K 30
A NBA Youngboy Story
269K 7K 34
My Works #1 πŸŽ€ Kaylani & Kentrell Story ???Copyright, All Rights Reserved Blah Blah Steal My Shit And Drop A Location, Simple ✨??
404K 18.8K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...