The Lycan in You and I ( A Re...

By Reylogirlforever

#1 Reylo 7/18, #1 Star Wars FanFiction 8/18. #1 Handmaid 9/18. Due to a virus that sterilized most humanoid f... More

Chapter 1 - Biological Reasons
Chapter 2 - Leia's Chat
Chapter 3 - The Accident
Chapter 4 - Instincts
Chapter 5 - Nightmare
Chapter 6 - Traitor
Chapter 7 - The Garden
Chapter 8 - Claimed
Chapter 9 - The Duel
Chapter 10 - Always Something
Chapter 11 - The Footage
Chapter 13 - Joined
Chaper 14 - Mates
Chapter 15 - Revelation
Chapter 16 - Deception
Pretending

Chapter 12 - Alpha Heaven

3.7K 82 22
By Reylogirlforever

Rey woke up in a cage. A stainless steel barred box to be exact. She appeared to be in a lab of some sort.

She reached for Ben. There was no answer. Well, if she was alive, then he had to still be alive. At least that was something.

Still, the absence of him in her mind felt wrong, empty. She craved his scent and his body next to hers.

She didn't feel right. She needed her mate. Her Alpha would know what to do for her.

She sat down on the cot in her cell and held her head. She had a headache from being tranq'ed maybe.

She ran her fingers over her mark. It all seemed so unreal now.

Her ring was gone. Did she take it off on the ship? She couldn't remember.

She was still wearing her bedclothes. Her skin felt hot and too tight. Maybe she had a fever too?

She was very thirsty. There was water there and it smelled ok. She drank it.

A tear rolled down her cheek. She felt so emotional. She didn't feel like herself. Her insides felt empty. She curled up in a ball and wept.

——————

Ben was on a table. He was attached to medical equipment. There were multiple IV's in his arms and legs.

Strangely, he felt better. He reached out for Rey. What he saw when he touched her mind panicked him.

"Rey, are you all right?"

"Ben. Oh, Thank the Stars..." I thought we were going to die. I need you Ben, I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't seem to stop crying."

"I'm here, little Omega. Your Alpha is here. There is nothing to fear.

Kriff.

It was starting and he didn't even know where she was. She shouldn't be alone right now.

"Can you tell me where you are Ner dral ni'suum'ika? (My bright little star)

"I'm in a cage of some sort. It looks like a lab."

A cage. His anger rose quickly. No one would put his mate in a cage.

"I'm coming for you. I will find you."

He pulled all of the IV's out and sat up. He felt normal. The fatigue had left him. In fact he felt stronger than he had in a while.

He reached out with the Force. He didn't sense anyone. That was odd. There should have someone around.

He set out to find Rey.

They were on a ship. Her scent was very strong and it had changed, become richer, more intense.

He followed his nose.

He would find her. Nothing could stop him.

She was in heat.

——————

Rey was still curled up on her cot when she heard someone open the door to the lab.

A man in a white lab coat came in.

"Let me out of here! I need my mate!"

"All in due time, but I need to talk to you first."

"Who are you and where am I? Where's my mate? Is he alright? You injected him with something.."

"I am Rulf, a descendant of Eve Corvin, as are you. Your mate is fine and I will get to that in a moment."

She studied him. He was tall with wavy chestnut hair and hazel eyes. He didn't look cruel.

He was on the lean side, a bit pale, as though he wasn't completely well. He smelled like an Alpha. There was a sadness about him.

"Your mother was my destined mate. But she ran from me before I could claim her. She decided to bond with the man you called father instead, receiving her claim mark from him instead of me...."

He looked sad.

"I am the Alpha of the Intergalactic Pack."

"You know my parents?" Where are they? I want to see them."

Hope bloomed in her mind. After all this time...

"I'm sorry Rey. They're both dead. The man you called father died when you were about 6 and your mother died about a cycle later. Most bonded pairs can't last very long when they are separated unless they are Alphas.

In case you are wondering, I didn't kill your father. I didn't even know who he was."

Somehow she had known all along that they were dead. The tears were flowing again.

"Please, I need my mate." Her emotions were spiraling out of control. She was out of control. She trembled. A whine escaped her throat.

"Ben, hurry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I need you..."

"I'm coming for you. Your Alpha is here."

Why did that calm her so easily?

Yes. He was coming for her. He would make everything right....she didn't have to be afraid.

Rulf ignored her request and continued talking.

"I had been tracking your mother and felt her pain over the loss. We are 700th generation hybrids. This gives us the ability to hear the thoughts of our loved ones, amongst other things.

Not long after she ran from me, I knew she was pregnant with you. I begged her to return to me so I could help her raise you and claim you as my daughter if not by blood, by name as my sole heir.

I was imprinted to her, I could never take another mate and you were her only child."

He looked like his mind was far away.

"Your mother had other ideas and kept running from me. I knew she had sent you somewhere because of her distressed thoughts. She died not long after that but I never stopped looking for you. You look so much like her."

He looked sad and happy at the same time. His mouth smiled, but his eyes did not.

"Wait. You had a male imprint with my mother and she died, but you still live? How can that be?"

"I will get to that in a moment. Please, hear me out."

It wasn't until the first order started collecting DNA from all the females that I realized that I might be able to find you. We have ways of hacking into the First Order's systems.

As soon as I saw your DNA, I knew it was you. Your DNA carries the Active Corvinus Strain of the Lycan Virus as does mine. It's extremely rare.

Your mother was a hybrid descendant but she didn't have the Active Strain. I would have given it to her if she would have stayed with me.

In fact, I begged her to come back so I could give her the Strain, with the promise that I would let her go. But she wouldn't return to me, not even for the promise of eternal life.

It was then that I learned that you actually could be my biological daughter. It's very possible that you are. I would like to test you further against my own DNA.

Regardless, I have no other heirs and you would be the next in line to assume the role as Luna of the pack. I was hoping you would not have been claimed as of yet, so that you would be able to take one of our Alpha's as a mate. As it stands, because you are bonded, your Mate would assume the role as pack Alpha when I decide to step down.

"If what you say is true then why abduct us and why am I in a cage? Where's my mate?! You are treating me as a prisoner, not a daughter."

"I am sorry for that. I knew you were a lot like your mother from the footage my team brought back. You fought them valiantly. I knew you would run from me. Also, you seemed to be very close to your heat and I didn't want anyone to harm you."

"What about my mate? He's all I need to protect me."

There's something else I need to tell you. Because of your blood you will be able to shift into your hybrid form. After you do for the first time, you will have enhanced strength, and more acute senses, and immortality. I am assuming this is your first heat. It will happen during this time.

Eventually you will be able to shift at will, but the first time, you could be out of control, hence the cage.

"Immortality? Are you immortal?"

"Yes."

"How old are you?"

"I met your mother when I was at 125 cycles. I waited over 100 cycles for her. You have no idea what it is like to be without your destined mate for all eternity and I don't ever want you to."

He closed his eyes. The pain was still fresh for him.

"My mate has a male imprint. When he dies, will I?"

"Not likely, although I have taken care of that problem for you."

"What do you mean?"

"We figured out that he would have taken your blood during your claiming, but I had to be sure. He did have the fever from the Strain, but we were so short on time with your impending heat that I had my team inject him with my blood, thus ensuring he would have the Active Strain."

"You did what!?"

"I don't want you to suffer as I do. You have a destined mate, he claimed you and you should be together."

"Please don't worry, I've given him immortality and more. You two will be bonded for all eternity. I did this for you."

"Will he be able to shift as well?"

"Yes. After you have both shifted for the first time, then you can mate. This will ensure your children will carry the active strain as well. They will be born Purebloods as you were. They will be even stronger than you. Each generation grows in strength and abilities."

Just then, the metal lab door flew off the hinges.

"No one puts my mate in a cage and no one tells us when we can and cannot mate!"

He used the force to tear open the cage door. He turned to Rulf with the intention of lifting him up and throwing him, but for some reason it didn't work.

Rey ran to him and clung to his side.

"Ben, don't hurt him, he might be my father."

Ben dropped his arm, but his rage continued to grow, his mind dark and tempestuous, ferile.

He growled and barred his teeth. The smell of her heat was making him more aggressive. He pushed her posessively behind his back, keeping as much distance as possible between her and the other male.

Rulf smiled.

"Oh yes, and there's one more perk of being a hybrid - it makes you immune to the dark-side of the force."

That would be why he couldn't sense anyone....or use the force against the lycans on the ship.....

"Ben Please, there's a good chance he's my father."

Ben stood down. It took him a moment to regain his control. He took a few heaving breaths and closed his eyes before calming himself.

"If that is the case then we need to talk. Fill me in. I need to do what's best for Rey. Can we go somewhere other than (he waved his arm) here with this cage.."

"As long as you keep your anger under control. I don't want you to shift unexpectedly and destroy half the ship."

"Fine."

"Good. I have a private suite ready for you. We can talk there."

He picked up Rey and carried her as they made their way to the suite. She needed the physical contact. Her heat had started. She was in the first stage. He could smell the first blood on her.

She would feel very emotional and need his constant touch and support. She would be thirsty, but probably not eat. He knew all of this instinctually.

She might have a headache and feel generally unwell as her body changed in preparation for the next stage. He would be there for her. Nothing would stop him from taking care of her in her time of need.

Her scent was ridiculous. He thought that her scent was good before, but this was beyond anything he could imagine. His own body was reacting to it.

He felt his body changing in preparation for his rut. It was preparing itself for her next phase. He could feel the scent glands on his hips becoming sensitive, and there was much more weight to him between his legs. This was happening. He only wished it wasn't happening here. This was not what he had envisioned. Even so, there would be no stopping it now.

They arrived at the suite. It was not much different from his suite on the Supremacy, except that it was a much older ship.

"This was the Emperor's Suite back in the days of the Galactic Empire. This is an old ship. I salvaged it and made it our home. I believe your Grandfather May have used this very suite. I hope it will be satisfactory, Emperor."

"Yes. Of course."

Rulf had salvaged this ship, he was also a scavenger of sorts then, Rey thought.

Rulf explained everything to Ben as he had done for Rey.

"You do realize, that abducting and injecting the Emperor with something is an act of treason. If I find out that you are lying, or that there is an alterior motive, I will hold you accountable. This is your only chance to amend your story."

"I've told you everything. I only want Rey to claim her rightful place as Luna whether she is or is not my biological child."

She lay across his lap with her eyes closed. She was so tired, not feeling well at all.

He stroked her hair.

"If that is the case, then I need to make contact with my people."

"As you wish."

He handed him a Comm link. He sent a message to Councilwoman Holdo. She responded letting him know that Leia hadn't returned and that she might have called Han. He updated her on their status. But if his mother was on the Falcon, no one could reach them. His father had removed the modern comms from his ship. Only his mother could contact him.

Great.

"Rulf, my father might be tracking your ship. He's in a Corellian Class Freighter, The Millennium Falcon. Please don't blow him up. I can't reach him and he's bound to attack you."

"Uh. Ok..."

"Well, you did have us abducted. Could you not have just contacted me?"

"I knew where Rey was but I had no idea she had been claimed by you, otherwise I might have asked. But then again, you probably didn't know we existed, and we want to keep a very low profile. If everyone knew that our blood held the key to immortality, they would hunt us. We have been hunted many times before."

"Will she be safe here? Her scent must be driving half of the males on this ship crazy. This is really not where I wanted to do this with her but we are out of time, that is unless you see fit to speed us to my cottage on Naboo."

"I have moved as many as I can away from this section of the ship. I can see that she needs you. I will leave you alone until her heat and your rut is over. Then there will be more decisions to be made.

Ben didn't want to think about any of it now, he just needed to tend to his mate.

"Promise me this though; when either of you starts to shift, if you need help, you will hit that Comm there. I will send a team to assist you if you need help with control."

"Agreed."

He had no idea what that would be like.

"The shift starts with a gooseflesh sensation. The hands usually change first. She comes from very pure blood. She may not change drastically in appearance, but usually the ability to make sound decisions is impaired at first."

He nodded.

"As for you, you will probably be the same. I don't turn fully into a wolf form, rather my body is enhanced when I shift. It really is best that your first shifts happen here, so we can help you if you need it. That is really why I brought you here. That and well, I want my Grandchildren to be pure bloods..I'm sorry I ruined your plans for Naboo. It's a beautiful planet."

Help? Ha. He didn't think he would need any help...

"Yes, when we are wed, she will be a Princess of Naboo, which is why I wanted to share her heat with her there, away from other males, away from any threats. I own a 150,000 acre retreat. There would have been no one around for miles. This is precisely why we left my ship, to minimize threats to her safety. There was already one attempt made this morning, in my own quarters. So, I ask you again, Alpha to Alpha, will she be safe here?"

"Again, my apologies to you both. We couldn't risk something going wrong with your first shifts and exposing our kind. I will do everything to ensure her safety, you have my word."

"I meant what I said about the timing. It would be better if you held off on mating until after both of you shift at least once, that way your children will be stronger than you and they will automatically gain immortality. They will be born as Purebloods, as they should be."

"Understood. Now if you please, I am going to need some large quantities of food and complete privacy for the next 5 to 7 days."

"Everything you need is here for you. This is your space. Make yourself at home."

The two Alphas clasped arms and Rulf left them.

Could he trust him? He wanted to, but didn't. Not yet. Right now his main concern was Rey. Everything else would have to wait.

——————-

He picked up Rey and carried her to the fresher.

"Ner Vod'ika, What do you need? Do you want me to bathe you, do you need different clothes? Tell me."

"Would you help me wash my hair? I have such a headache."

Anything you wish Rey. You need only tell me what you need and I will provide it."

He started a bath for her and removed her clothes. She gasped when she saw the blood. She didn't know what it was.

"It's normal, it's the first blood of your heat. It has probably already stopped. There is no need to be alarmed little one. Trust in me. There is nothing to fear. Your Alpha is here. I've got you."

She relaxed and he lowered her into the tub. Strangely, she didn't feel self-conscious about being naked in front of him. She was far too tired for that.

He washed her hair and massaged her scalp.

She sighed in contentment.

"Yes, my strong Alpha, that helps, it feels good, my pain is going away."

Her satisfaction pleased him. He would show her what feels good, very soon....

"Ben?"

"Yes, sweet little one"

"I need you closer. Can you get in here with me?"

She needed to feel his skin on hers. He knew.

"I thought you'd never ask."

He smiled at her. It got him a tired smile from her in return.

He stripped and joined her in the tub. He slid in behind her, he didn't think she was ready to look at his full nakedness just yet. She lay her head back on his chest.

He stroked her hair and planted little kisses on her head and neck. He kept it as innocent as he could, even though he was burning for her. Feeling her naked skin on him wasn't helping him stay in control. It was not time yet. It would likely be tomorrow. He could wait. It was only a few more hours...

His heart was overflowing with being able to pamper her and care for her needs. It's what he was made to do. He sighed in contentment.

When the water got too cold he dried her body and wrapped her in a towel. He carried her to the bed. He was not going to allow her feet to touch the ground for the next five days, maybe longer.

"Do you want clothes, or does bare skin feel better?"

"My skin feels so hot and tight. I don't want clothes. I just want to rest a while."

"Before you do are you hungry? Thirsty? You're probably going to sleep for a long time."

"Thirsty mostly. Maybe some fruit?"

He brought her some water and found some Jaquira fruit for her in the galley. He knew she liked that. He put on some shorts and climbed on the bed with her. He lifted her to his lap and wrapped his arms around her as she leaned back on his bare chest. She needed the skin to skin contact right now. He hand fed her the fruit and made sure she drank all of the water.

He was in Alpha heaven.

"I will always provide for you, my beautiful little Omega."

She snuggled into his naked chest and fell into a deep sleep.

He reveled in his skin on hers, her delicious scent and the rhythm of her breathing. How had he ever survived with out this?

He was starving. He knew he had to eat as much as he could now, because once his rut started, he would not be able to take time to stop and eat. He didn't want to wake her or get up, but he needed to eat. He raided the galley and finished off tray after tray of food.

He didn't have much time. The close contact with her skin had already activated his mating glands which were just below his hip bones. They were pink and sensitive. His body was producing ten times the usual amount of his seed, and he was heavy with it.

Much more and he would be walking funny... he thought.

His skin was hyper-sensitive, his senses heightened, and his sense of smell intensified. Speaking of which, her scent was driving him out of his mind. He knew he had to wait. It wouldn't be much longer now. They were down to mere hours before he could give in to all of his desire for her.

He stepped back into the bedchamber. She was layed out beautifully on the bed, her hair fanning out around her. She looked like an angel. Her mating glands below her hips were now swollen and pink like his. Yes, it would only be a little while longer.....

Notes:

Thank you for your continued support. I know many of you either loved or hated the last chapter. I hope everyone enjoyed this one. Either way, this story is happening. There is so much more in store for these two. I can't wait for you to discover it all. As always comments give me motivation to do extra updates. I know, I like to hand out treats...

On a side note, If you haven't already checked out my other fic, It's called Stay. It's a lot longer and our Rey and Ben are still lovely, just a bit different from how they are portrayed here, more Royal, more Space Darcy.

I have to say I have been overwhelmed by reaching the 10,000 hit mark and by your wonderful comments. Thanks again wonderful readers. Reylo on....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.2K 11
Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, and Mpreg Ch 1: Harriet Smith i...
22.8K 907 41
Thirty years ago, after The Great War took place nothing was the same anymore. Monsters were slayed, evil was erased. The Betas overtook the world br...
2M 62.3K 64
"I'm not punishing you, kitten." He sneered before holding harder. "I'm reminding you of your place. You should be aware of where you belong." The we...
34.4K 1K 13
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...