Why did you-? (Tree Bros)

By MICHAMAKESANENTRANCE

"You wrote this because you knew I'd find it." I chew at my lip. "You knew I'd find it and freak out." Befor... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11

8

1.3K 59 21
By MICHAMAKESANENTRANCE

I take my books out of my locker before shutting the door. I turn around and am met with the face of Connor Murphy. Yipee.

"We're going to your house after school," he says without leaving the matter up to debate.

"O-okay, why?"

"My parents. I told them I'd be out of the house a few weeks ago but my plans dropped. They made their own plans. I need somewhere to go."

"Okay. I'll m-meet you here?"

"Yeah. See you then." He turns and runs to class, keeping his head down and occasionally glancing up to glare.

After School

I walk to my locker and put my books in. Connor shows up and we walk out of school together.

"D-do you want to g-get something to eat? I'm kinda hungry a-and it's fine if you're n-not! We can- we can just go to my house n-now, we don't h-have to get anything. I-I was just wondering i-if you wanted to," I stammer out, unable to stop myself from rambling.

Connor starts laughing before nodding. "You don't know how to talk like a normal person!"

"S-sorry," I begin to feel self-conscious.

"No it's fine," he laughs out, "Let's go eat."

"O-okay!"

We walk around for a while, looking for somewhere appealing we could eat. Even if it's just a fast food place like McDonald's or something, please give me food.

"What about...Friendly's?" Connor offers when he sees the building.

"I-if that's what you want," I mutter.

"Let's go," he grabs my wrist and drags me inside a bit forcefully. I'm sure he doesn't mean to though. We get a table and look through the menu. I'll wait until Connor picks so I can get an idea of what to get.

"Wh-what are you gonna get?" I ask.

"Probably a burger or sandwich, you?"

"Y-yeah, yeah same."

A/N

Short chapter, I know, but I'm kinda loosing my motivation with writing right now. If you have any ideas for chapters before the plot really picks up let me know. I'll see what I can do to implement them I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
664K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...