The STD Trace

By Musiq4lyf

When Hannah Trimester's high school suffers from an outbreak of Chlamydia, she thinks it is her chance to wri... More

Prologue
1. Spy Gear Gets You Laid
2. Who Is the Blondest of Them All? That's Right, I Am!
3. Playing With Balls, Literally
4. Misunderstandings Lead to Frenching
5. Once You Go Black, You SO Want to Go Back
6. How to Lose a Friend to the Alien Ways of Manhood
7. Cray Cray Days and Relationship Games
8. The Winston Allure That Led to Girl Time
9. When All Comes Tumbling Down and Not in HD
10. Getting Down and Dirty... Under the Hood You Nasties!
12. The Slut's Holiday That Became a Nightmare
13. T-T-Touch Me, I Want to Be Dirty
14. How Much Are We Talking?
15. Attack of the Virgins. They Go HAM!
16. I Mean Totally Rock Me Out, I Mean Right On!
17. What's Love Got to Do with It?
18. P is for Partner, I is for In, C is for Crime
19. Once a Dude, Always a Dude. Accepted.
20. Have You Ever Like Wanted to Die?
21. The Answer is in the Music
22. Tunnel of Love
23. Meet the Scotts: Gobble Edition
24. Oh, Mickey, You So Fine
25. Why? Why? Why to the Freaking Why?
26. Just One Kiss
27. Merry Christmas
28. Girl, You Better Getchu a New Man
29. Goodbye Lover, Goodbye Friend
30. Everybody Hates Hannah
31. And I Thought the World Was Sane
32. The STD Trace
33. Here Comes the Bride, All Dressed in Wine
34. Starts with a P and Ends with an M
35. Oh Baby...You Just Keep Breaking My Heart
36. Operation: Stay STD Free
Epilogue
Special Thanks
Sequel

11. Gucci, Gucci, Louis, Louis, Shopping for a Nicer Bootie

43.4K 997 204
By Musiq4lyf

(AN: Thank you for all the support thus far, seriously :D 18,000 reads... that's cray cray ha you all mean a lot. On the side is Violet and Bryson's Halloween get up ;) Pwhahahaha I didn't get as much votes last time on my other chapter. o.o I was sad LOL Make up for it on this one? Plus, I love your comments. Next chapter is the Halloween party, eek! Stay STD free)

“I’m seriously thinking about disowning you as a sister,” Lucas said, flipping through my satellite radio stations.

Keeping my eyes on the road, I turned to him. “And why is that?”

“Because you named your car fucking Betsy. That’s so lesbian of you. It’s like you’re actually inside of a woman, which should only be possible for me. Yet here you are, inside of Betsey.”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re so disgusting. It’s just a car, an inanimate object, quit being childish.”

“Hannah, cars are like children or girlfriends. You must take care of them. You could have named the car Alex or Matt, so that you’d have one man in the world that needs you.”

I smacked him in the arm and he chuckled. “Screw you. You’re lucky I’m even letting you borrow my car today. You better be here to pick me up right afterschool to!”

“No, I won’t.” He adjusted his shades.

“Why the hell not?”

“Winston said he’d take you home if you needed a ride today.”

“What the hell are you up to anyways that you need my car?”

“Don’t worry about it, you lesbian.” He waggled his eyebrows. “Hey, Hannah?”

I parked the car in the school parking lot. “What?” I screamed. I’m so freaking tired of him already.

“Where did those five gay guys go?”

“What five gay guys?”

“One Direction.” A slow smile crept up on Lucas’ face.

I blinked up at him, and then busted out laughing. I slapped the headboard to calm myself. “You’re so ugly, it’s ridiculous. Don’t kill Betsy, okay? At least make love to her or something.”

“Oh, you know I can’t resist those big women,” he purred.

Okay, that’s enough. “Bye, Lucas.” I slammed the car door behind me and walked into school. Morgan was in the hallway, her eyes immediately catching on to mine. Oh God, her cheek was so swollen. I must have hit her a bit too hard for her own good.

I slowly walked around her, trying not to be too close-didn’t want to be near her- and not too far-didn’t want to look like I was avoiding her- as I headed for my locker. Anna smiled at me when I made it through Morgan’s death glares. At least she wasn’t talking I guess.

“Hey, haven’t seen you in a while. My party is tomorrow, can you believe it?” Anna squealed. She squeezed my hands.

Oh, I can believe it alright. “That’s so super exciting. I know you’re like dying inside.”

“I really am. So… what’s your costume?” She looked into my eyes.

I blushed. Crap balls! I don’t have a costume. “Um… well… it’s still a work in progress.”

“You have no costume, am I right?” Ashley leaned up against Anna’s locker, smiling at me.

I let out a huff of air. “Okay, you caught me, this chick has no costume. It’s not my fault that yesterday I met a sluttier version of Dora and found out my mom was like Octo mom while dating a stupider version of Ezra from Pretty Little Liars. Cut me a break, will you?” I snapped. Ashley and Anna shared a look.

“Someone needs serious girl time. How about right afterschool, we go shopping, my treat?” Ashley grinned. Great, now they all think I’m some stressed out loser who needs special attention, just fabulous.

“Sure, I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” I gave a sheepish smile.

“Did someone say the word… shopping?” Violet came over, hand in hand with a sexy Bryson.

“Yes, you’re coming… right?” Anna raised an eyebrow.

“I’m so there you wouldn’t even think I had anything to do with my life. I need a costume.”

“Hey, see, I’m not the only procrastinator of the group!” I smiled in glee. Maybe Violet wasn’t so bad after all.

“Actually, I had a Catwoman costume, but Bryson ruined it.” Violet glared at him. My smile vanished.

Bryson shrugged. “I promised to buy her a new one.” He chomped on his gum.

“Dude, how did you destroy this costume exactly?” Cole held back a smile.

Bryson blushed. “I tore it off of her. But… I mean, I gave her money to buy a new one, jeez!”

Cole busted out laughing, clutching at his sides to control himself. “Oh my God, that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. You crazy sex freaks! Whew, man, that’s hilarious.”

Violet gave a sheepish smile. “I guess it is kind of funny.”

“You don’t look like a Catwoman anyways.” Ashley snorted.

“Yeah, the pink hair kind of ruins it… no offense,” Cole said.

I rolled my eyes and then OhMyGodWhatHaveYouPutOnThisEarth! A tall guy with muscles on his muscles that made up his muscles walked down the hall without a single book in his hand. He had dark hair, striking green eyes and his hands… oh his hands were so huge and lovely. I just wanted to go markup that tree, and I wanted to mark it now. My binder slipped out of my hands and he gave me a badboy smile that made my toes curl and I swear I’m drooling.

“Hi,” he purred as he continued on his way.

“H-hi,” I muttered in return. He laughed and disappeared from my view.

“Um… earth to Hannah, earth to Hannah!” Ashley waved her hand in front of my face.

I jumped. “Oh God, sorry! Were you talking to me?”

“No, but… talk about serious eye raping all over Ryder.” She waggled her eyebrows.

So his name was Ryder. Why haven’t I realized that I have such hot guys at my school? Where have I been? “Oh, well… he’s hot or whatever.”

“Yeah, and he’s the biggest asshole that ever lived.” Anna bit her lip.

“No, he’s a real cool guy. The dude can drink! He chugged like half a keg at this one party.” Cole shook his head in awe.

“What party?” I asked, interested now.

“Christina’s summer bash. Dude, it was sick.”

“Everyone was there?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Pretty much. Man, I wish we were friends then, Hannah. It would have been cooler if you were there.”

I blushed. “Thanks, Cole.”

The warning bell rang starting the rush of people in the hallway. I waved goodbye and headed for class. Good thing I don’t have Calculus today or I think I’d die. The day went by extremely slow and finally Journalism creeped in.

“Hannah bannaners, please edit this or I think I will explode.” Violet sat a few papers on my desk. I glared at her. She knows how I feel about editing. “Your opinion matters though. Do you want crap in your newspapers, or do you want star quality?” She adjusted her checkered skirt and my eyes trailed down to her fashionable tights and black combat boots.

“Nice, make me feel like an amazing Journalist while luring me into editing. I’ll do it, just get out of my face before I change my mind and unleash my claws.” I don’t know if it was the look on my face or my tone, but Violet quickly backed up and headed to her desk.

Help Save A Life by Donating Blood Our School’s Blood Drive!

A couple of myths about donating blood usually circulate when it’s time for a blood drive. First, people think it is worse than it usually is. It’s true that you will feel a pinch, but it’s not worse than receiving a flu shot, and definitely less than getting your ear, nose or even tongue pierced!

Second, people often worry about what will happen if they donate blood. There is no need to worry about “catching” anything from donating blood. Each needle is sealed in a sterile cover, used only once and thrown away for destruction. It’s completely safe! The only thing you can “get” from donating blood is the satisfaction of saving a life. Yes, you can save a life! Those of us blessed with good health can share it—through donating blood—to enable a premature baby to live, a burn victim to recover, a cancer patient to be treated, an accident victim to survive, or a transplant candidate to have a life-giving surgery.

The blood drive will be on the 12th of November in the gym. If you are at least 16 years or older on the day of the drive, please don’t be afraid to give blood and get that special feeling that comes from helping save a life!

Wow, how lame was this freaking article. Who in the hell wrote this? It’s so boring. I would think a teacher wrote it.

“Who wrote the blood drive article?” I yelled out.

Everyone froze and then Ben Hurney piped his head up. “I did.”

I flared my nostrils. Should have known it was someone like him. “Interesting… I’m editing it, okay?” He nodded and I turned back around in my chair. Time to work my Hannah magic.

Donate Blood or Beware Edward from Twilight

A couple of myths about donating blood usually circulate when it’s time for a blood drive. Let me just tell you this: If you’ve ever gotten a tattoo or a piercing, it doesn’t hurt nowhere near close to that. If you‘ve ever been stabbed, or fell out of a moving vehicle, it is nowhere near as painful. So get over it and give blood. Edward has to feed on something, okay.

Second, people often worry about what will happen if they donate blood. There is no need to worry about “catching” anything from donating blood. Especially since half of the school caught Chlamydia this year. So if you’ve received that STD this year, trust me, nothing else could be worse. Plus, each needle is sealed in a sterile cover, used only once and thrown away for destruction. It’s completely safe! The only thing you can “get” from donating blood is the satisfaction of saving a life. Yes, you can save a life! You can enable a premature baby to live, a burn victim to recover, a cancer patient to be treated, an accident victim to survive, or a transplant candidate to have a life-giving surgery. What if the person you saved became the President of the U.S.? Yeah, so give up your blood or I’ll make Edward from Twilight come get it from you.

The blood drive will be on the 12th of November in the gym. If you are at least 16 years or older on the day of the drive, please don’t be afraid to give blood and get that special feeling that comes from helping save a life! Or beware Edward!

Now that was an interesting article. I put it on Violet’s desk and headed for the door as soon as I heard the bell ring. Everyone exited the room and Winston pulled me back, closing the door.

“What happened yesterday?” he whispered, grabbing my arms in his hands.

I sighed. “I found out that my mom is indeed preggo dude. Then I went to meet Hector and he gave his Chlamydia to Arianna from oral sex. Do you know how horrible my day was yesterday? Then this morning, Lucas got on my everlasting nerves. I just need a vacation.”

Winston started laughing and then rubbed his hands along my arm for comfort. “Sounds brutal.”

“You have no idea.”

“You hungry? We can go get something to eat in a bit.” He smiled at me.

“I’m going shopping with the Double A’s gang for a costume. You’re still going, right?”

“Unfortunately, yes. Are you still going with Porter?” He started playing with my hair.

“Y-yeah. He’s really nice though, that’s all. It’s nothing more but friendship, I swear.” I looked into his eyes.

“He really likes you though, or likes what he wants to do to you.” His hand went in my hair and he squeezed a little tight. I held back a moan. Am I a sucker for pain now? God that’s so nasty.

“How do you know?” I breathed.

“I’m a guy, Hannah, come on.” He chuckled.

“But… I don’t like him like that.”

“I know.” He kissed me and butterflies went wild in the pit of my stomach. Winston pulled away and my eyelids fluttered open. “Have fun shopping. I’m going to be a nerd. Shouldn’t be too hard for me, eh?”

I laughed. “You’re a sexy nerd though, so don’t even worry.” I bit down on his jaw and he groaned.

“Go away, Han, please.”

I giggled, stepping away. “Fine, fine, I shouldn’t underestimate your control, Edward.”

“Zayn called, he said he wants his woman back.”

“Your butt called, he says he’s missing his fart.”

“That was actually a good one. Get out of here.” He pushed me out the door and I headed over to Anna.

“Let’s go, let’s go!” she sang and we all ran to the parking lot like a bunch of freaks. Bryson gave Violet a quick kiss and then got in the car with Cole. Sorry, no boys allowed on this voyage.

~.~

“I don’t want to be a stupid firewoman, that’s lame!” Violet whined for the billionth time, yet Anna keeps shoving the costume in her face.

I sighed in the chair I was propped up in against the window. Why can’t she just be a witch like normal kids, or a ghost? This wasn’t Mean Girls where sluts literally came out of the night to party. In all honesty, this whole store had slutty shit. Each costume was made slutty somehow. It’s like cray cray. I mean, how was it even possible to make a beer keg costume slutty? I don’t understand the world.

“But Bryson is a fireman and Cole is a police officer. If I’m a police woman, you have to be a firewoman,” Anna explained for the millionth time.

“Ashley gets to be a teacher, so why do I have to—“

“Because Ashley’s date is a professor. Seriously, Violet, it’s not that difficult to understand!” Anna stomped her foot.

“Everyone is always yelling at me! No one understands me.” She ran for the dressing room.

“Violet, I’m sorry!” Anna ran after her. Ashley and I rolled our eyes in unison.

“Dude, be a sexy astronaut.” Ashley picked up a dirty version of a moon suit. How was that possible!

“That’s so lame, all the lamest of the lames bowed down to that costume.”

Ashley snorted with laughter. “Okay… be a Twister girl. No, it’s the actual Twister game material and everything.”

“Ew.”

“Be ketchup?”

“Where’s my mustard?”

“Be a ballerina?”

“I’m dying.”

“Sexy chef?”

“Dying faster.”

“Mobster?”

“This is not Mob Wives.”

“Maid?”

“I hate cleaning.”

“Girl Scout?”

“Hate half the cookies.”

“Polar Bear?”

“I’m just going to be dressed in white, partially covering my body in fur.”

“Native American.”

“Okay, that is seriously disrespectful.”

“Red Devil.”

“Dead.”

“Flight Attendent?”

“Hm… the color blue is cute… nope!”

“Unicorn?”

“Oh my God, I’m not Brittany from Glee!”

“Bad Sandy?”

“From Grease? She can go bad?”

“Alice?”

“From Wonderland? Let me guess, she’s naughty too?”

“Beauty school drop out?”

“I’d go back, I promise.”

“Bee?”

“Yellow is not the new orange.”

“A kitty?”

“Spare me.”

“I’m out of ideas.”

“’Finally.” I sighed. Anna and Violet returned from the dressing room with smiles on their faces.

“Doesn’t she look cute in this firewoman suit?” Anna put her hands on her hips.

Violet’s long legs were accented by the shortness of the dress and her boobs were like heaven in her little tube top. Well, she was one hot babe, I’ll say. “I think you look smoking. Bryson will have to work hard to put out your fire.” I winked.

She laughed. “Thank you. What did you get?”

“Nothing, she’s being worse than you.” Ashley groaned.

“Well, if it isn’t the knock off versions of me.” Christina stopped in front of us with Jamie and Alexandra behind her.

“Christina, are you even going to have to wear a costume for the party?” I wrinkled my nose in mock confusion.

“Why, because I’m ugly? Get a new joke.” She laughed.

“No, because you look like Christina Aguilera from her Dirty video, therefore, there is no need for you to get dressed.” I smiled and Anna, Ashley, and Violet howled with hysterics.

“You are so lame, it hurts my insides.”

“I kind of thought they were already showing what with your exposed clothing and all.” I shrugged.

“So you’re going with Porter, hm?”

“Yes, why?” I lifted my chin into the air.

“I hear he is going as a carrot.” She chuckled and Jamie and Alexandra joined in.

“I’m going as a bunny, so what’s your point?” I retaliated. Wait, what? Oh my God!

“Wow, this should be cute. I guess you really do eat dick after all.” She cackled.

I turned red with fury, and slapped her in the face. “What do I eat, Christina?” I screamed at her.

“God, it was just a joke! You’re so crazy! Let’s go!” She bolted and her idiots followed her out.

“Fuck balls! Someone find me a bunny costume.” I slapped a hand to my face in frustration.

My phone rang and Kreashayn’s anthem rang through the store. “And we stunting like Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada. Basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother.”

“Hello?” I answered.

“It’s your dad. Remember, I’m going to be in town this weekend.”

“Great, super fun, totes looking forward to it.” I hung up. Gucci, Gucci, Louis, Louis, shopping for a greater bootie. I slipped my fate on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.2K 29
Kith never thought that her senior year of high school would be spent in a frat house, especially the frat house of her ex-best friend's, douchey, ir...
7.3K 386 38
Becca Drake is your average teenage girl who is starting her senior year. What she thinks will just be a normal year actually turns out to be a crazy...
205K 5.2K 44
Lina was your average high school teenager. She's an honor student with great goals ahead of her. She keeps to herself most of the time, she has a sm...
126K 3.6K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...