A Wolf's Revenge #Watty's2015

By OnlyWicked

Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Fema... More

I - Mortified
lll - Prowling
lV - Exhale
V- Respiration
Vl - Dramatical
VlI - Inevitable
VIII - Resentment
IX - Flaws
X - Decent
XI - Translucent
XII - Brutality
Xlll - Stranger
XIV - Fractures (Special Six's POV)
XV - Benevolent
XVI - Eventide
XVII - Ravenous
XVIII - Requiem
XIX - Identity
XX - Devour (Special Giovanni's POV)
XXI - Sanguine
XXII - Deluge
XXIII - Unconditional
XXIV - Deoxyribonucleic Acid
XXV - Trepidation
XXVI - Insensible
XXVII - Candor
XXVIII - Vicissitudes
XXIX - Exchange & Death
XXX - Bloodshed & Epilogue

ll - Reborn

37.3K 1.4K 143
By OnlyWicked

       A/N: Hello Lovelies, Just a heads up the Werewolf word is going to be a little different from what your use to. I don't know if you caught that I am not using "Mate", but Bound it just something that I am doing in another Were Book that I am co-writing, and I like the concept because it's not cliche so just roll with it, and Tuesday is My Birthday sweet 16!

Song: Foster the People - Coming of Age 

Just liked this song for her... Hope you enjoy it :)

______

      I felt it the power the strength my wolf was humming in my head and I told her to quiet down. Currently I was the self-proclaimed Alpha of the Dusty South Pack. My old pack the Fallen Star pack was visiting me since I was now pushed up on their territory. 

        We were going to talk about not causing massive bloodshed. The funny part was that my old pack had no idea that I was still alive and much less the Alpha of the new up and coming Rank One pack, and soon I would be taking a chair at the High Council. 

         I was sitting in my big chair that reminded me of one of the super villain that you saw in the movies. And I couldn't help the smile that pulled up onto my face while I waited. It was nerve racking and I wanted it to be over and just have the mushy meeting that I hopped would await me. When my brother who was now thirty would give me when he walked into my office. 

        My Beta was standing by my side his body tense. He knew about my family only him and my third in command knew about. And I'd kept it that way so no one would know, as it was disgracefully that I had become a rouge. But I had now achieved the goal that I had hopped for and that was power. 

         It'd taken me a good five years to pull everything off. I had to become hard and touch not the weakling that I use to be. I'd been taken in by a rouge who use to be the head of a pack. But was exiled from his pack because he'd lost it when his mate had died. And I knew that it would be difficult to work with him but he said he'd teach me. 

          And who was I to agree about something like that, I had run away unprepared and he was offering me a hand. But not the type of hand that you'd think, my body had been cut mangled and almost near death before he even used my name. He just referred to me as mutt, and that was how my life went for a good two years. 

            Sure I thought the old man was a little off his rocker but he was schooling me in the ways of being a Wolf. Something that I desperately needed. 

        True enough after two year I'd shaven off a good hundred pounds and become a lean and lethal Wolf. As much as I'd like to have kept living with the old guy he did something that I didn't understand. It was horrible and I think it was one of the hardest thing that I had done since I run away. 

        He attacked me and I killed him, he told me that he wanted to train one to take over in his place. After all the years he'd been away the old pack that he'd loved had been ruined by the current Alpha. And his daughter was there, he told me his dying wish was for me to save her and his pack. 

         I pondered for a week about what to do, why should I save them when they'd left him to die a life as a rouge to be hunted down by other wolf like humans hunt game. But my resolve to give the old man some peace won out and I visited the old man's pack. 

         And contrary to belief you can challenge the Alpha of the pack for the title. But that is rarely done. Like I the old man had taught me I killed that bastard of a wolf head. Winning the right to become the Alpha. By doing that I was now the Alpha. 

         Which lead to the forming of my current Pack. I'll forgo into details later, right now I spun my chair around and faced my brother. I hushed the stirring emotions that were threatening to spill over into tears. Not the tiny tears but the big one with snot and all that junk. 

       But I composed myself five years had passed and my brother looked older and more mature. He'd had received the title of Alpha at Twenty-Five. I missed his ceremony and I felt a pang of guilt short through the pit of my stomach. 

      "Alpha Kinsely," he said and I wasn't surprised that he didn't recognize me. I'd changed become mature and not the little sister that he use to know. Now I stood as an equal in front of him. 

      "Alpha Marshall," I replied back and nodded with my head. He took a seat at the table in front of me and I placed my hands down on the table. Jackson his Beta and Chris his Gamma stood at his side. While I only had my Beta I knew that he was enough to be intimidating. 

       "I am glad that you could make it," I said evenly and he looks at me his soft blue eyes hard as he looks at me. I look right back at him not flinching and challenging him. 

        "Yes, thank you for meeting with me today," he said evenly and I felt my lips twitch up into a smile. He was still the same old Marshall reliable as ever. 

         "I have no intention of fighting with Fallen Star, that wasn't my emotions today for calling this meeting," I said calmly my hands splayed across the flat surface of the table.

      "Then what made you call this meeting?" He asked and I noticed him grind his teeth, he often does that when he is annoyed. Biting my lip rolling my piercing around I feel a smile climb onto my face which isn't that often. 

          "Reason that I feel like you should be made aware of," I told him softly and he raised an eyebrow waiting. And I couldn't help but feel powerful it was addicting the feeling of power. 

        "I know that you lost a sister," that earned me a deep growl but it didn't faze me," and knowing such it just so happens that I have come across your sister," the reaction I got was priceless. He stood up so fast that the chair was knocked back and his eyes burned golden. 

        "Where?!" He asked me and I smirked it was horrible what I was doing but I couldn't stop. 

        "Would you like to know?" I questioned and I knew that I was angering him I could see it. 

     "Just tell me where she is before I rip it out from your throat," he growled and I smiled deeper. That was the feeling that I missed to know that I had kin that would say those words to anyone. 

        "Very well, you've looked far and wide for me haven't you?" I questioned him. 

      He looked at me startled but his expression remained the same and I sigh a little. I knew that I was different hell I knew that my scent had changed. But could it be that hard to believe. 

      "You couldn't be," he muttered his teeth were pulled back. 

       "Oh. But I am, Kinsley is my middle name first name Harmony and last name Faye," I finished and the anger that was once there melted away. And was replaced by relief awe and just pure annoyance. 

       "You annoying little kid," he told me and walked forward wrapping his arms around my frame and hugging me rightly. 

         "And you’re the older brother I never really wanted," I mumbled into his neck inhaling his scent. He laughed and squeezed me tight making sure I was real no doubt. 

      "Just to be sure tell me the secret that I made you never to tell anyone," he told me placing me down on my feet and I smirked knowing exactly what he was talking about.

     "You mean about wetting the bed in tile you were twelve?" I asked him and his face went beat red. And he nodded I heard Jackson and Chris stiffing a laugh. But my Beta Six didn't seem to find it very funny. 

      He was one serious wolf that knew how to show a lady a good time. I smiled at the thought but was pulled back when I felt arms wrap around me. It was Jackson and Chris that earned a sharp deep growl from Six. 

      "Lighten up we haven't seen Harmony since her eighteen birthday," Jackson said while Chris had back offed. Eyeing my Beta with weary eyes and I beamed I knew how to pick'em. 

        But then it registered in my head that he had called me Harmony just now. And I pushed him back he looked shocked but I wouldn't be called that name. "Don't use that name ever again Jackson, do you understand?!" I asked him sharply and he nodded his head. 

         "What’s wrong that's your name," my brother said and I gave him a hard look. 

      "She is long dead, dead when she left. Alpha Kinsley is who I am know, remember that," I said and felt Six walk up behind me. Probably glaring at everyone. 

       Marshall was the first to seem to snap out of the shock. And he cleared his throat and Jackson looked away, something flashing through his eyes but I didn't let it bother me. 

      "Mom and Dad are going to want to see you," he told me. And I knew but I didn't know if that was the right thing for me I just didn't know if I could stomach it. I felt a hand press into my right shoulder and felt the familiar calm pass through me. Six was my support in my time of need. 

       "It'll have to wait for another time, maybe tomorrow but I have more business to finish, the boundary between the packs will not be broken I assure you," I said slipping back into the me that I knew. That I was comfortable with the one that was the heartless ruler that people recognized me as and should fear. 

       He looked like he wanted to say something more. But I was cut off now, it hurt but had to be done. Nodding he left without as much as a good bye and that hurt me. Leaning back I rest against Six his warm body meeting mine searing my back. Due to the dress that I was wearing there was no back. Hardly any fabric in the back of the dress. 

          "Kinsley," he said softly brushing a hand down my front sliding over my collar bone and resting on my stomach. I loved this warmth, the feeling of love that he radiated towards me but also respect and loyalty before all else. 

        "Six do you think what I did was right?" I asked him and I felt him sigh behind me. He pulled me towards the chair before sitting down and making me straddle his laps. Times like this I left the Alpha be tamed by him. 

        "You did what you did to survive, and I trust you with my life, I swore my life to yours. Whatever you choice I shall follow without asking questions. So don't doubt yourself," he said running his hands up and down my arms. 

       I leaned forward resting my forehead on his head. My hair falling softly around our faces and I looked at him closely. His spectacularly clear grey eyes that looked into me. And I lowered my eye from his, his softly caramel skin was beautiful and I ran my fingers over his cheek. And then over his lips, he was sexy. Midnight black hair farmed around his face, and I just looked at him. Define jaw and all he was mine. 

        That's right he was mine. He tied his life to mine. I drop my head and placed my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat. His heart beat for me. His ran his fingers through my soft midnight black hair. 

        "Don't die," I muttered and he chuckled it vibrated in his chest. 

        "I promised that I wouldn't didn't me?" He asked me and I just listened. "Come on Kinsley you need to get going we have a meeting with the board of directors from the company," he said and I groaned. I hated those bastards they just wanted money, money that I wouldn't hand over. For all I cared that could go and whine all they want but I wasn't giving them any leeway in the company.

         "Have the car brought around," I said and he picked me up placing me on my feet.

      "Yes, Alpha," he said and I shot him a frown. He knew I hated when he did that.

____

Currently not holding story hostage with vote or comment count lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 12.6K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
341 34 17
please note: WIP; Mature themes and R18+ content. A nameless Witch escapes her brutal captures, only to fall into the clutches of the most vicious b...
16.7K 1K 62
"Your hair looks like night but your eyes shine like day. You are a walking contrast. Who exactly are you?" ***** It is sa...
21.8K 578 44
Harmony Maddison, the average werewolf 15 year old going onto 16, at this time she is supposed to shift, but didn't. Her pack- her family become bull...