Coming out...My story.

By Heartbeatfourlife

This is the story of how I came out to my friends family and everyone else as part of the LGBT community and... More

Hello
Kindergarten, 4th grade and 7th grade
8th grade
Coming out
Polyamory
Poems
looks
Looks part 2
Looks part three/ being me
PRIDE FLAGS
Help.
Support
Jerks
Sorry
Dumb things people have said to me.
"Can you stop being gay?"
Pride
Pride Month 2020

Advice

449 40 4
By Heartbeatfourlife

Who wants a double chapter? I figured you guys deserved one after having to wait forever for me to update.

So I've had a request for advice on coming out. So This is for you.

The first thing about coming out which I've already said but really need to stress is that if coming out would put you in any sort of danger from parents, relatives, bullies (that's physical danger with bullies because all of us in the LGBT community get verbally harassed and it's inevitable. So sometimes you just have to ignore them. If the bullies would physically harm you then that's one of the times where it's much safer to be in the closet.) So if you are in any danger please only come out where it's safe.

Okay now we got the danger out of the way, coming out is actually amazing. Please ,if you know you'll be safe, come out. We need more representatives in the world. It's so freeing.

Okay advice on coming out. Well coming out is something that reflects you. I'm a very creative person so when I came out as non-binary I wrote a song which you can find in chapter 4 conveniently labeled Coming out. I also turned myself into a giant rainbow because I'm super outgoing. I've written a letter because I'm obviously a writer.

You can sit your parent(s) or guardian(s) down and just tell them. If you're not very good at confrontation I'd suggest the letter approach.

I do not recommend the over text approach. Coming out is something important and meaningful you can't express that emotion through a five word text. If you can't contact whoever you're trying to come out to face to face try calling them. Trust me it will be so much better in the end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 18.7K 54
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
45.6K 1.9K 19
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e and m...
6.1K 27 15
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
100K 12.5K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්.. උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා පා...