Old Memories

By CreativeQuill____

All in the story.❤️ More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.

Chapter 5.

598 10 0
By CreativeQuill____

Rosie.

Since I had to get back to business I had to go to school I didnt miss anything really because it was summer break, but now school was back in session, and I want to make sure these last four months I make it my best I want to be a dentist soon so I need to take this shit seriously, and stop worrying about odell so much.

class was already over I was just outside reading my dental book due to the fact that we already have a dam quiz this friday I was drinking my bomb ass coffee from starbucks until a strong smell of axe came my way I couldnt help, but smell it... reminds me to much of odell's smell I looked up, and speaking of the devil it was him.

I would lie to myself if I didnt say odell look good, but he does. "hey dell." I smiled a bit.

"hey ro see you got your studying on. you cut your hair?"

"no this is just a weave boo." I giggled.

"real hair or not you look dam good with it."

I blushed. " what brings you to the ATL?"

"I got two football games, press interviews, and a few businesses lauren supposed to meet me here in a few days she got a later flight."

"ohh okay." I said sipping my coffee.

I sighed. " I wanna talk to you though."

"about what odell?" I sighed. " the kiss I know dont worry about it... it was the heat of the moment." I shrugged. " no big deal."

"clearly its a big deal if you havent been talking to me in the past four months whats yo problem man?"

I looked up. " my problem? I dont have a problem you came to me."

"look i've been trying to make it work with yo ass for the past four months, but ever since I seen you or tried to hang around yo stubborn ass you've been acting like a bitch."

my eyes widen as I threw coffee at him. " man fuck you odell! you think this is easy for me to see you with her everyday she dont even love you like that, and if she did then why is her ass cheating on you every dam second of the day, you to busy worrying about your next fuck, but instead you should keep your eyes open to the person that's been down for you since day 1 these hoes dont love you odell, they only love you for sex, and money. think about that." I said walking away.

I sighed she's right i've been playing with the both of them, and now she telling me to chose well she didnt tell me, but she basically made it clear that she want me, but somebody might end up heartbroken.

Lauren.

I personally feel like odell is playing me shit is fucking stupid like I get it I had my moments of cheating he had his moments of cheating, but we were in a open relationship so it aint really cheating to be honest, but this rosie bitch what does she have that I dont have she should be dating another man being happy with that man, and stop pressing on mine because she coming for the wrong bitch, and trust me the last bitch that did that shit didnt end well so she got another thing coming good thing my ex is a fucking drug head I called him up.

"yo is august."

"hey I need you to come to my house it's urgent."

"alright ill be on my way." he said hanging up.

rosie needs to learn a fucking lesson either she going to be dead or she going to be injured which ever one works for me as long, as her, and odell dont see each othr im fine. I see him pull up as I opened the door, and smiled.

"hey aug."

"hey ma whats up?"

"nothing much, I need a favor."

"what kind of a favor?"

"well I want you to take this girl out on a date."

"hell nah I dont do blind dates you know this if the bitch is ugly im smacking her ass you know that."

"she not ugly trust me, but she's been single for quite sometime, but she's looking for a man you down fo the date or not?"

"im just down for a fuck so if she want to go mcdonalds then back to my crib then im down."

"cool with me she goes by the name rosie garcia she's 22, and she's lives in atlanta."

"her name sound familiar ... alright ill do it she better be cute man im not playing."

"ill pay you 10 grand just to date her just so she can get off of odell's back."

"alright deal thanks."

I smiled I know how august is he did it plenty of times with his females he would date them, fuck em a little bit treat them out then he kills them when he gets tired of the august aint a type of nigga that would settle down for one girl so if she dies then that aint on me I just want her off odell's back because those two getting two dam close, and its becoming a problem for me. once she's out the way ill handle odell myself trapping him is the best way for him not to leave.

Odell.

"the hell happen to you bruh?" jarvis said sitting up.

"alot man, I just had a talk with rosie man shit didnt end well."

"the fuck did you say to her?"

"I called her a bitch... ever since she's been in new york i've tried to work it out with her, but she making it hard for a nigga to even talk to her stubborn ass man fuck her."

"dude you know you did her wrong you keep apologizing thinking that shit is going to work you gotta do more then just apologize to her."

"man jarvis who side you on man her side or mine."

"tbh nigga her's man you know you out here doing her wrong you leaving her with mixed emotions, and you out here fucking lauren still you know, and I know you dont really love her you just with her for the sex you need to let her go, and admit how you really feel about lauren cause you dont have much time left." he said getting up. " you know that nigga august going to be in town."

"august thee august alsina?"

"yeah, he wanted to be with her at some point, but then yall got together so you better hurry man."

I sighed. " I will." I said seeing my mom rush in. " hey mom whats up?"

"Hey honey what you been up to?"

I sighed out of breath. "Working out for the game tomorrow. You okay mom you look pissed."

"Not pissed the team your facing tomorrow is the redskins. Josh Norman your facing ."

I sighed I been having beef with that nigga for years I thought I had enough of him , but unfortunately we have to face them again my anger issues of the game had been out of control if I fuck this up I get fined.

"You need to control your anger I'm serious odell . Get your shit together if you don't your going to get fined or maybe suspended for a game or two do you want that?"

"No I don't."

"Then get your head out of your ass, and focus."

I smiled ." Thanks ma." I said as Lauren walked in I'm shocked she was supposed to come in tomorrow .

"Hey mrs.beckham."

"Hey." She said walking past her.

"Bye mom."

"Bye baby." She said leaving the room .

"Your here early Lauren. What's up?"

"Nothing much I've missed you so much I wanted to see you now . Cancel your plans for tonight I plan on doing something special for your birthday."

"My birthday isn't for another two days."

"Can't a girl celebrate it early ?"

"Sure." I smiled .

"Alright, meet me at the sultra lounge at 11:30."

"Alright baby." I said watching her leave I sighed.

Rosie.

Odell is wrong for being pissed at me over a kiss don't get me wrong I loved the kiss I haven't felt that kiss in over 3 years I missed it, but Odell is somewhat right in a way about me giving him a hard time I can't help that the man did me wrong he didn't just leave he cheated on me multiple times dated the girl he was cheating on me with. then he has gotten physical with me so yeah if he wonders why I'm so pissed at him all the time that's the reason.

Maybe just maybe I should give him another chance. I was already at the grocery store because I was running low on food plus it's thanksgiving soon and I want to start early this year.

"Rosie Garcia?" Some man said I looked up. "You don't remember me?"

I shook my head ." Sorry I don't know who you are."

"August we went to high school together."

"Oh yeah ." August was a good friend of mine I never seen him in that type of way because him and my sister had something going on that got a kid together so I never looked his way I would never do that to my sister.

"How you been? You look good . Look just like ya sister."

I smiled ."Thanks and I've been good just been working and been busy at school."

"Thats got you busy tonight?"

"Uh yeah I am I have to study for test Friday."

"Why don't you skip that and let me take you out ."

"August I don't know just right now isn't a good time maybe next time ." I said walking past him.

"Well is it coo that I get yo number I love to stay in touch wit you."

"Uh sure." I said handing him my number walking up the check out like I seen odell walk in, and I couldn't help, but roll my eyes .

"Your total is $224.58."

"Here I got it " Odell said coming behind me paying for it.

I noticed Odell has been working out he had on a beater with some gym shorts and he was still sweating he looked mighty dam good, but I turned around quick so he won't notice me staring .

"You following me around now?"

I chuckled. "Actually I wanted to ask you out on a date tonight ?"

"Can't I have to study for my test this Friday."

"You'll pass it trust me I know for a fact your the 2nd best in the class."

I turned around ." How do you even know that?"

I smiled. "Cause i know you girl."

I blushed shaking my head watching him put my groceries in the trunk. "Thanks dell I appreciate it."

"No problem so dinner tonight at 7?"

"Yeah sure." I blushed.

"Alright see you at aria at 7."

"Alright ." I smiled driving off.

Two dates in one I'm going out with Rosie then to this dam club at 11 I really don't want to go to this dam club I mean my birthday isn't till Friday it's only Wednesday, but if she wants to celebrate then I guess, but right now I'm not feeling Lauren as I used to.

I have to make a decision fast before somebody gets heartbroken it's already bad enough that Lauren is assuming we fucking on the low we go on this date she going to assume we really dating it's a risk I'm willing to take because I plan on making this girl my wife instead of my girlfriend .

Rosie.

I normally wear my real hair, but it's be to dam hard to manage my hair so I just stuck with sew in after 2018 I will wear my real hair . I looked in the mirror finishing my final touches of my makeup as I heard a knock at the door I noticed a black escalade knowing it's not Odell's car I opened it seeing August.

"August what you doing here?"

"Look I'm not here to kill yo ass, but I need to tell you some real ass shit." He said walking in.

"Umm okay make your self at home." I said shutting the door.

"Look Lauren is after yo ass man."

"How so?"

"Cause she set me up, and promised me that she'll give me 10 grand if I take you out normally I take random females out and I kill them, but you fam so you off the hook. Look I don't want to kill you . You related to raya, and I don't kill fam. I'm just informing you on some shit she on."

"She basically wanted to pay you to kill me?" I said with a straight face.

"Yeah."

I shook my head ."August get a god dam job you are not scaring nobody besides get back with raya she is crazy about yo dumb ass so get out, and get back with her ."

"Alright alright see you later cuz."

"Alright ." I smiled shaking my head shutting the door as I got a text from Odell.

Dell🙄: hey beautiful open up 😘.

I blushed reading the text opening the door seeing Odell with a bouquet of flowers.

"I don't take roses."

"But you do bought them for you take them there beautiful like yo fine ass ." He winked biting his lips.

I blushed . "Let's get going it's almost 7:30."

"Yes ma'am ." He said opening the door for me as we got in, and drove off.

"You getting old dell you about to be 25."

I sighed. "Yeah I am time for me to settle down get married, and some kids."

"You think Lauren is wifey material."

"That no she ain't wifey material let alone kid material she mad it abundantly clear she don't want to have any kids she like the way things are, but me I want hella kids at least 3."

"Then maybe she isn't your girl dell you know you always wanted to get married , and have kids why date a girl whose not meeting half your standards."

"To be honest it's just the sex." I said sitting down sipping on my drink . "Whenever I ask to like go out for a special dinner like this she say she busy so I just don't ask her no more." I shrugged.

"Maybe she isn't the right girl dell, I mean your girlfriend is messy as hell."

"How so?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"She set somebody up to kill me how I know because my sister's baby father came to my house today and told me ."

"What?"

"Yeah she set me up looks like the plan failed because me, and August somewhat family some girlfriend you have there." I said eating my food.

I can't believe Lauren tried to do some fucked up shit by trying to kill Rosie that's some real ass fucked up shit . I know I used to be in some gang shit, but then quit when I got with Rosie . She done fucked up, and imma let her ass know today.

I dropped her off at her house . "Hey Rosie you coming to the game tomorrow ?"

"I got school, and I'm covering for Renee's shift for a few hours, plus I didn't buy any tickets.

"Don't need to ." I said handing them to her.

"Odell.."

"Two vip tickets take whoever as long as I see yo pretty ass I'm good."

I blushed ."night dell."

"Night beautiful." I smiled watching her walk in the house my smiled faded as I pulled up at the club, and slammed the door moment I walked in the club I seen Lauren twerking on damen same nigga she fucked in my house I walked up her, and grabbed her arm.

"What the fuck Odell?!"

"I heard what the fuck you did man you tried to set up Rosie to get killed, your a jealous demented cunt Lauren I don't give a fuck anymore about your hoe ass were done . If I find you threaten her again shit going down between me, and you I promise that shit."

I laughed, and spit in his face ." It doesn't matter we were already done before you got here you know damen I just swallowed his kids in the bathroom can you taste it?"

"Man fuck out my face bitch." I said walking out.

"ayo dell!" Some women yelled .

"The fuck what?" I turned around seeing Renee.

"What the hell is yo problem?"

"Nothing! Man I'm tired of bitches fucking me over ."

"What happened?"

"I'm surprised you ain't heard."

"Me, and Rosie talked, but I've been so dam caught up with my kid , and baby daddy ain't had time to talk to her what's up?"

I sighed ." Lauren tried to set her up to get killed."

"What?" She said trying to go back in the club, but I stopped her .

"I handled it I dumped her, and the guy that tried to kill her is somewhat related to her so it's all good, and handled I'm done with her for good this time."

"Smart boy, see ya tomorrow at the game."

"You going?"

"Of course I never miss it plus victor gone be there so yeah I gotta support him see ya tomorrow."

"Alright ." I said getting in my car going back to my hotel I stopped for a minute, and drove straight to Rosie's house I knocked on the door a few times before she could answer.

"Odell the hell you doing out this late ? It's 3 in the morning come back when it's around 12 ." She said shutting the door as I stopped it .

"Rosie mind if I stay here for a few days?"

"Sure, what about that fancy ass hotel you was staying at?"

"Hell I didn't pay for that shit the coach did he insisted we stay at a hotel so we won't get caught up in to many dam fans."

"Well staying here won't help."

"It will only be for a night I'll sleep on the couch, and out of your hair."

I sighed ." Alright I'll go get you some blankets, and a pillow . If your still hungry I got hot pockets in the freezer, hot fries, and some pops in there if you want."

"Nah I'm good, but thanks though." I smiled.

"No problem." I said handing him some blankets ." Good night ."

"Good night ." I smiled plopping on the couch looking at the ceiling I can't believe she done did that shit that's some real ass fucked up shit, but it don't matter she ain't my bitch no more now I got my eyes on Rosie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines
396K 11.5K 47
short stories of odell becham jr. and you...don't judge me. cover creator: @tokyotana
27.7K 821 43
Click "Start Reading" I hope you like it
32.7K 1.3K 52
This is the sequel to "my crazy lover" so if you haven't read that one go read it‼️😊