Chapter 8.

Lauren.

I sat there, and watched him propose to her this shit made me beyond fucking angry all this time I thought I would be odell's wife carry his children be his one, and only forever in some way odell was right I was petty, and wrong, but I cant help to feel some type of way shit was great before that bitch came along now she's about to get married to his dumb ass that should be me the husband, the kids, the luxury life, and the fame that should all be me.

I seen danielle, and its weird that she's here she's not even a giants fan not only that she was my friend to until she became friends with that bitch. I seen her, and put on a fake smile.

"hey danielle remember me?"

"the fuck are you?"

"fuck you mean what I mean im lauren we used to be friends until you left for that bitch."

"okay what about it?"

"can you do me a favor?"

"I do favors for friends we aint friends bitch."

"we can still be."

"no we cant after you fucked my nigga, and had a whole baby that you dont even take care with him so no I dont owe you anything." she said walking past me as I followed her.

"i'll give you 10 grand."

"not even money bitch cause I know your broke ass aint going to give it to me so fuck off get a life, and leave rosie alone she aint do shit to yo ass it's not her fault she so dam sexy I mean look at her... her and odell had history besides him leaving for the military you done fucked there relationship up, and you paying me money to fuck odell arent you? not going to happen sis he's not my type fuck off hoe." she said walking away I shook my head watching them smiling in the press face that should be me. I shook my head looking back leaving.

Odell.

" so odell when will this wedding be?"

"I dont know yet I want to celebrate my engagment with my baby though." I said as she smiled at me.

"congratualations odell on the engagement." the press said as we headed back to the lockerroom.

"you had a good game babe yall won im so proud of you." I said kissing him.

"thanks baby, I aint never been this dam happy in my life."

"are you happy that you got engaged or are you happy that you won the dam game?"

"can it be both?" I chuckled. " nah im happy because I proposed to yo fine ass I didnt want you as my girlfriend I want you as my wife im getting to old for this dating shit."

"your never told old to date." I giggled. " my mom is 42, and she's about to date."

"have you seen your mom." I laughed as she threw my own sock at me.

"you always had a crush on my mom."

"I mean shit yall both fine only difference is I dont really go for older women, plus thats your mom I would never do that to you. we should celebrate our engagement."

"oh what you got in mind babe?" I said helping him pack.

"well since thanksgiving is coming up I was thinking of going down south lousiana to spend time with my family."

"oh my gosh I havent been to louisian since I was 17. I would love to go with you to celebrate the holidays with your family." I said sitting on his lap.

"now it's not just going to be about my family a 100% I know I want to be romantic with you." I smiled.

I blushed. " thats fine with me as long as you dont cook im down."