Misadventures [Reincarnated T...

Oleh AganimsMenna

[Note] This is a somewhat practice for mah writing or story writing, mostly action and random stuff... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
I'm so so sorry!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hmm...
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I had to do it to Em'

Chapter 7

3.9K 132 22
Oleh AganimsMenna

4 days later and we're here, and what meet us was a devestated base of a mountain, and I remembered I was the one who literally did this a few weeks ago.

My sweat dropped cold, everyone started to unload the carraiges, amd the horses tied to nearby makeshift fences and trees.

Already Arelia was giving orders and everyone followed her every word, it's quite surprising that she has a good charismatic personality.

I was sitting on a tree, that are near from the horses, and took a moment to finally think all that had happened in a few weeks.

I closed my eyes, thinking about my past life, all that time I spent imagining myself in a fantasy world, now that it's actually real, how surreal is that?

I herd the horse neigh'd, I think he agrees with me, or I'm just tired that I'm imagining things.

.
.
.

Zzz

.
.
.

Huh?

I woke up and the sun was already setting on the horizon, I looked at the camp and to my surprise they built it like a fortress.

Wooden spikes surrounded the entire camp, with watchtowers and balcony for guard post and patrol.

The wooden spike were only 4 meters long, but it wasn't an easy thing to make, or is it a common thing here to build that fast.

And when I thought about that, there is magic in this world, they would havr used it to their advantage and built this camp in a sneeze.

'Man how long have I been asleep for?'

I wantes to get inside, so I want to do it, with nobody noticing me, I hunch down and prepare to jump.

I leap above and notice that there was almost no sound, I jumped quite a bit higher than expected and I nearly panicked as I was starting to descend.

I prepared to land but as I predicted where I'd be sticking the landing, I saw Gunther talking to Arelia and Drake.

I shifted my direction towards them, but I made a small kick that threw me off balance, and now I was uncontrollably falling, I yelled loudly.

I closed my eyes and prepare for the impact...

.
.
.

But nothing, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Drake's bulking chest in front of my face, and now a small shake and the sound of leaves being crushed under a foot.

I look up to see Drake's face, looking amused, he was carrying me in his arms.

I made a poker face and blinked to the ground, I was hit in the head by Arelia.

"Where have you been?" (Arelia)

I raised a brow.

"I was sleeping near the makeshift fences and trees where you tied the horses to." (Menna)

They looked at me and raised their brows.

"What ever you mean by that, we didn't saw you anywhere near, lass." (Gunther)

"Yeah your scent was nowhere yo be found." (Drake)

"You were practically missing, so when we thought about making a search team, Drake suddenly jumped up and came back down with you in his arms." (Arelia)

Arelia came to my side and hugged me, rubbing her smooth elven face on mine.

"I was worried you know...?" (Arelia)

I enjoyed her body heat, but other than fantasies about her, I sighed.

I just smiled, and grabbed my sword from the [Inventory] and slowly walking away, waving goodbye.

"Alright! I'll be on guard duty then, cya!" (Menna)

They let out an acknowledging sound and scattered to their own work.

I walked up to the battlements of the camp and sat down on ledge, cross legged.

And just wait here till tomorrow.

■[ Arelia's POV ]■

I was seated at the table with all the leaders of each company from Ace Researcher to Head Knight, we discussed of the mountain's sudden near destruction.

They were collectively quiet and awaited my discussion.

I cleared my throat signifying the start of the meeting, and they all looked at me.

"You may be aware of the mountain's condition, that something or someone is behind this." (Arelia)

They all nodded, in unison.

"But as a few of you know, the concentration of mana in the mountain had significantly increase, thus making the monsters dwelling in this mountain, more, strong." (Arelia)

I could see the Head Knight grimace, while the Ace Researcher gulped in the back, I stood up and walked to the board with papers nailed, the paper showed the entire map of the mountain, the layout, the nearby forest, plains and rivers, a top and down view, and with a list of monsters that dwell it.

"The scout's this afternoon saw goblins, but not just any goblins... , they're all Goblin Champions." (Arelia)

They group now stand in their seats, nearly shouting in defiance, the group that are still seated are the ones who saw it with their own eyes, the Scout Company.

Everyone looked at them and when they saw the company's grimace faces they all went silent and swallowed their saliva hard, I sighed and asked all the standing gentlemen and ladies to be seated and they complied with no resistance.

Then the Head Researcher raised her hand, I called her out and she stood up in her seat.

"You're saying we are researching this mountain filled with high class beast?" (Ace Researcher)

I nodded, crossing my arms, and leaned on the edge of the board. She gritted her teeth when she knew my response.

"H-how!? we would be dead before we know anything!" (Ace Researcher)

I held a hand up, she became quiet, and everyone else as well, they stare at me, anticipating a solution.

"Then we'll have to sniff out anything that gets in our way, we'll kill the monsters that are and will bother us in our way, I had the scouts map out the way towards the site, where the supposed crash or explosion had took place." (Arelia)

They all were silent, it took them a few seconds to swallow what I meant, then they erupted in a roar that literally would have shaken the tent.

"Taking out the Goblin Champions!?"

"Are you insane!?"

"My knight's are basically recruits and 1st tier!"

"We simply can't!"

The Ace Researcher despite anxious, she kept her calm and raised a hand, and the entire heads of companies shut their mouths and looked at her then at me.

They knew full well who is the one mostly risking their lives on the line, the researchers, so they seated once again, and awaited for me to call her again.

"Yes, question?" (Arelia)

she stood up, her mouth quivering.

"How would you plan to do this then, our lives are on dependence of your decision's, so please explain." (Ace Researcher)

I smiled at her, she had a confusing face when I did.

"Don't you worry, The Adventurers under me and Drake will deal with it, the knights can then worry about escorting the researchers to the site." (Arelia)

I went back to my seat and intertwined my hands and kept my reassuring smile, they all look anxious, and again but silently, they protested.

"Adventurers are as bad as knight recruits, what's the difference?"

"She's talking about Drake Fang right? he's only rank B though."

"We're all going to die..."

I sighed, and stood up and started to walk for the entrance, they all watch and didn't say anything, all except for the Ace Researcher, of course.

"Where are you going!?" (Ace Researcher)

I stopped just opening the tent cloth, I looked back at the Ace and raised my brow.

"We're doing what we're going to do, is it not obvious, you will go to that site tomorrow, and find out what that 'thing' that started this whole thing." (Arelia)

I waved to Drake who was literally leaning on a wooden post inside the tent, and they didn't seem to notice him before since they flinch when he appeared to their line of sight.

"We'll be killing some monsters, and you sleep, eat, and whatever it is that you do to prepare yourself for tomorrow, now if you'll excuse me, we'll be going to hunt for the night." (Arelia)

I left the tent followed by Drake, who smirked in the middle of us walking to the adventurers guild tent's, I looked at him and saw him smirking wide, it made me smile randomly.

"They never knew huh?" (Drake)

"Mhm." (Arelia)

We both chuckled to our amusement, they never knew that we had a packed walking wonder weapon with us, and a few renown adventurers with us, this will be hard, but would be fun.

"It's been a while since I had a good fight, now that this influx of mana had improved the monsters, this entire mountain will be a decent training ground." (Arelia)

I opened my palm and swiped my hands over my face, and a white mask, with two holes for my eyes sockets appeared on my face.

Drake knew what was about to go down and grinned, he slammed his fist together and rouse himself.

"This will be fun, at least no more paperworks, just our swords and fist working." (Drake)

His statement made me laugh, he raised a brow and a questioning grunt.

"You're always had been a brute haven't you?" (Arelia)

He smirked and just eaved it off, we were now approaching the large open campire sorrounded with adventurers.

They noticed us and grinned, they already knew what we we're going to do tonight, and were just waiting patiently for us.

I saw on the battlements of the camp's wall was Menna sitting, cross legged and stared off outside the camp.

I used my magic to form vines that raised me towards her, when I approached her she was half-asleep, barely sitting right, and using her palm to steady her slowly falling sleepy head.

I found it adorable, her smooth skin was complemented by the cresent moon's light, her pinkish lips and her silky jet black hair had raptured me in awe.

I can say that I am well fond of girls, well young beautiful people, as elves value beauty, she is definitely one of the most gorgues creature I have seen.

I was out of my fantasies when she groaned and lift an eyelid slowly open, and when she noticed me staring at her, both of her eyes widen.

"Waah!" (Menna)

She waved her hands infront of her, her buttocks slip and she fell on her back, It caught me off guard and me snickered.

She hastily got up and pointes at me in a weird striking pose, her face was flustered, again adorable.

"W-who are you?!" (Menna)

"Ah she hasn't know yet." (Arelia)

"Huh?" (Menna)

She raised a questioning tone, and her pose falter, she leanes towards me and examine me head to toe, then it clicked to her.

"Lady Arelia!?" (Menna)

I laughed, she only frown in response, such a foolish child.

I cleared my throat when I recomposed myself, and immidiately change to a serious tone.

"Now, we've got work to do, care to join?" (Arelia)

She grinned and nodded, grabbing her peculiar sword, and stick it to her hips.

"Yeah, I've been wanting some action for a while." (Menna)

I smirked and nodded in satisfaction, and beckon her to come with me.

"Then let's get started." (Arelia)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 34.5K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
49.6K 2.7K 14
(Decided to discontinue this book because I will be rewritting everything from the beginning and will make a new book with different title) Reincarna...
60.2K 1.5K 25
Aku was 18 years old, he was also the best player of Swords of Magic the VRMMORPG which was based on leveling your character along with his skills, c...
622K 26.1K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...