Old Memories

By CreativeQuill____

All in the story.❤️ More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.

Chapter 3.

720 14 0
By CreativeQuill____

Lauren. (In the mm)

There has been pictures all over the fucking internet about odell, and his dam ex bitch rosie I figured they were more then just fuck buddies they were dating, but shit I wonder when, because they act they didn't see each other in a long ass time. im pissed that those pictures leaked out the two downtown in new york smiling going on a dam date, not only that he lied to me saying he was hanging out with the boys, but instead he hanging out with her odell got another thing coming if he fuck this bitch.

odell just came back from practice in the morning, and i decided to make him a nice breakfast. "hey babe." he smiled walking in sweaty.

"Hey." I said dryly.

"whats wrong?" i said out of breath drinking some water.

"lets not act dumb odell pictures are everywhere about you with your ex."

I stopped, and paused how the fuck she find that out.

"yeah? you didnt think I knew your mom admitted the shit the moment i was at the game, your ex bitch took my seat that you paid for she needs to know her fucking place."

"alright first lauren you was out of line its not your seat i paid for you to get vip, but i didnt pay for a dam seat the seat is for everybody, and whats the problem she came, and sat down so what she was invited to the game its not like you do shit anyways so you worrying about her for what dam. you was being shady the moment you walked in there i saw it you kissing me pushing her just to get to me shit is out of line."

"okay so what as your girlfriend you should know the boundaries when it comes to other bitches."

"she's not a bitch lauren quit calling her out her name she dont even speak bad about you."

"it dont matter because if i was her she would probably want the same thing. i mean you would know that right yall did date in the past?" I smirked.

"okay and? we dated what me, and her had is old thats the past history she's an old memory a memory that might take some time, but she's here in new york she's not even going to be here tomorrow so dont worry once she's gone my main focus is always going to be on you, and only you." I smiled.

I sighed. " alright i am sorry." i said kissing him.

"you good now let me shower then maybe later i can ease the stress you got in your head." I said kissing her neck.

"maybe now go get in the shower yo ass stink." I giggled as he went upstairs. I saw his phone laying there, and since i know his password, and i barely check his phone because i trust him, but after all this shit going down i decided to finally look through it. he's been texting her this entire time I dont know whats going on between those two, but i feel like a conversation with her is something i need to have. So I decided to text her from my phone .

Me: hey can you meet me at Starbucks's.

Hoe🤷🏾‍♀️🙄: who is this?

Me: Odell's girlfriend I would love to have a conversation with you if your down. Are you able to meet me at Starbucks at 10:30?

Hoe🤷🏾‍♀️🙄: sure.

I threw on something simple yet cute cause I know that Bitch ain't all that she ain't even that dam cute tbh, but Odell like em like that so it is what it is, but the relationship between them two is going to end today I took Odell's car keys and drove off.

Rosie

"where you going?"

"starbucks odell's girlfriend invited me."

"for what?" she said lifting an eyebrow.

"I have no idea, but I hope it aint no bullshit, because im trying to be calm, and work with her."

"me personally I dont think you should go, because that bitch be getting out of line, and you've been doing so good not going back to your old ways."

"it's fine she can say whatever she want to say, but as long as shit dont get physical then im okay. you want anything?"

"just refresher."

"alright ill be back." I said getting in the car driving to starbucks I got out the car walking in seeing her in a tight cut dress she's really skinny I used to be her size until the break up, and food got involved she aint ugly, but she aint the best looking either. I saw her smiled sitting down in front of her.

"hi ." she spoke dryly.

"hi, how are you?"

"im good, and you?"

"yeah im fine, so what's up?"

"well ill brought you here today to clear up somethings, because i know you, and odell have had some history in the past, but i want to know is the shit still going on?"

I smiled knowing this bitch is delunsional. " we dated three years before you two got together we broke up due to the fact that his career got in the way."

"his career got in the way? or did he chose his career over you?" she said sitting back.

"I mean he chose his career over me, and he left, but it didnt turn out to be a major upgrade when I first saw him again.

" I mean you've been fucking him for two years, but you probably still fucking him now."

"im not fucking him I never did I went into the relationship a virgin, and I left the relationship being a virgin. I mean honestly if I wanted to fuck odell I can... You know, and I know how he get down."

"How he get down fuck is you talking about?"

" I mean odell isnt a type of guy to just settle down with just one female I would know he used to cheat on me, I mean before he left the military he was talking to you having sex with you while we was togehter so you out here calling me a hoe, when me, and odell are just friends, but you was sitting on his face while we was together what that make you?" I spoke as she said nothing. " my point exactly see I have no trill issues with you, but you being real disrespectful I dont want odell he don't want me so why dont you be happy with the man that loves you, and quit worrying about me. " I shrugged grabbing my drink, and keys getting in my car.

I have no idea why she so worried about me if odell wants me then that's his problem he made his choice so im just sticking to his choice his girlfriend shouldnt even be trying to have conversations with me about odell cause she was in the same position I was in three years ago so yeah karma a bitch, but she's been my best friend since day 1 im not playing the side chick role im just a friend, but its clear to this day that I will always be in love with odell, but she dont need to know that because I keep that shit to myself.

Odell.

"so yall went out? last night? in public?" jarvis spoke.

"dam these questions man." I laughed drinking some water. " yeah we went out in public so what unlike lauren all she wanna do is stay in the house eat take out, and fuck."

"whats wrong with that?" victor said laughing.

"shit get boring I actually want to go out eat a bomb ass dinner, come home have some bomb ass sex instead of that rough shit i wanna make love man."

"man why you acting like a pussy." victor spoke.

"nah man he aint acting like a pussy it's the fact that you got two females you in love with, but only one of them are actually making you happy you got the 80/20 the 20 percent only going to give you 20 percent of her time. hence the take out, never going out in the public, and having sex, but the 80 percent is the female that's been down for you for years hangs out with you, supports your dreams, and goals even though you have done her wrong, she still talking to you till this day."

"man why you always act like you gotta be right?"

"man dont I know it." I sighed.

"cause its true." Jarvis spoke as lauren came in .

"hey baby." I said as she looked at me then walked upstairs.

"welp its time to go." they both said.

"uh nah yall can stay hol up." I said following her upstairs. "whats up?"

"odell I think we need to see other people."

"for what? what I do."

"odell be honest you still in love with you ex."

"what are you talking about?"

"are you still in love with her?"

"no im not." I lied.

"do you love her? do you miss her? is she better then me?"

"No I dont love her, I only love her do I miss her? yes, but that dont mean I love her, and no she aint better then you."

I shook my head. " I just personally feel like we need time apart, you cant be in love with two people I thought we was over that shit."

"what...did you not hear what I just said?!"

"nah I heard you, but it sounded like pure bullshit to me... lets face it odell you was fucking me while you was still with her made me your sidechick then left her to be with me to make me your main bitch ... now you trying to fuck her on the low to have her on the side, and try to make me happy everyday aint going to happen I just think it's best that we see other people dell... until you can chose what you want i'll be here." she said packing her things I sighed, and scratched my head.

"alright." I said walking back downstairs.

"everything alright?"

"yeah im good im great."

"well im go baby momma need me." jarvis spoke.

"aight ill hit you up later."

"alright coo by yall." I said shutting the door watching jarvis, victor, and lauren leave she packed most of her shit, but all her shit aint gone. I shook my head this bitch done jumped me I grabbed blunt smoking it as I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened it seeing rosie.

"hey rosie." I smiled.

"hey odell." I blushed seeing him shirtless, and sweaty.

"come in." I said as she walked in, and sat down.

"everything alright?"

" I mean I had a conversation with your girl this morning."

"you did? when?"

"today this morning she contacted me talking about how she wanted to talk about my place in yall relationship."

"wait she contacted you?"

"yeah why?"

"how did she contact you? she dont even have your number?"

"did you leave your phone out?"

"fuck!" I said hitting my forehead. " I did she must have went through it, and saw your name in my phone thats my fault. but, it doesnt matter she broke up with me."

"why?"

"she just didnt feel me anymore ya know." I shrugged. "maybe we werent meant to me."

"you okay?"

"yeah im fine. you know me im always going to end up to the next." I smirked.

I giggled. " same ol odell."

"but, nah what brings you by?"

"well today is my last day in new york I have to get back to school I have to get back to work cant mess up my grind."

"you dont stay in new york?"

"you know that." I giggled.

"you never told me where you stay at now." I said standing up. " maybe I might pop up at your school, buy you your favorite donut with coffee."

I blushed. " I live in atlanta, and maybe." I said getting up hugging him as we both stared each other in the eyes as he leaned in, and kissed me I couldnt help myself, but kiss him backI pulled back instantly . "im... im sorry I gotta go." I said rushing out his house.

"rosie wait!" I yelled going outside, but by the time I went outside she already left. " fuck." I said shutting the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.4K 55
Just going to be a bunch of stories.
396K 11.5K 47
short stories of odell becham jr. and you...don't judge me. cover creator: @tokyotana
51.3K 891 10
imagines about the highest paid wide-receiver, you're welcome.
9.4K 230 34
Have fun reading it. Hope you like it.