Old Memories

CreativeQuill____ tarafından

All in the story.❤️ Daha Fazla

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.

Chapter 2.

989 15 3
CreativeQuill____ tarafından

Odell

"Rosie?" I stopped.

"Odell? Hey ."

"You staying at this hotel now?"

"Uh yeah Renee rented it for the next two weeks ."

"You need a ride?"

"No I got Renee's car keys I'm good."

"Oh come on I can give you a ride no trouble ."

I sighed looking at him as he smiled. I sighed opening the door as got in .

"I'm guessing you headed to the party right?"

"Yeah."

I nodded driving off the whole car ride was awkward and quiet she barely even looked my direction I couldn't help, but how fine she was that dress she had on showed her curves completely. Let me tell you Rosie did not look like this when we first was together she was skinny I mean she was pretty with nobody but she had a pretty face . She went from having no ass to having a fat ass who the hell she been fucking.

We made it to the party I stopped the car opening her side of the door. "Thank you ." I smiled I walked behind her I loved the way her hair flowed in the wind and her hips moving that shit turned me on completely I mean Lauren had to I always had a thing for Hispanic bitches but dam a threesome could be my dream.

"Hey where you going ?"

"To the bar I need a drink." She said as I grabbed her hand. "What's wrong?"

"Can we talk?"

"Odell I'm not really energized for a talk right now I appreciate you for taking me here." I said handing him $20 ." Maybe later ."

"Rosie please..."

I sighed ." If you could get me a drink maybe we can have this talk?"

"Sex on the beach?"  I smirked .

"Yes ." I blushed sitting at the bar table.

"Girl you finally got here." Renee spoke I turned around, and smiled .

"Yeah where you been with victor having a quickie first did you drive the car?"

"No odell picked me up saw me at the hotel."

"Wait Odell saw you at the hotel we staying?"

"Yeah how did he know where was staying ?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"I mean I told victor he's the one that got us this hotel so I know for a fact he told Odell you know they close ."

I sighed shaking my head .

"Girl lighten up have fun it's a fucking party go ahead and talk to him you haven't talked to him in 3 years your 22 years old go ahead, and get your old fling back ."

"Fling? He has a girlfriend, and I'm not becoming nobody side piece ." I said as Odell came with my drink .

"Hey Renee ."

"Hey dell imma see y'all later have fun." She smirked I shook my head sipping my drink.

"She still acts the same." I laughed ."ghetto as hell."

"Y'all family you do know that ."

"Only reason why we family is because my older brother fucked her sister and they got a kid so yeah we somewhat family ." I chuckled .

I giggled sipping my drink .

"You not saying much what's wrong ?"

"Nothing really just exhausted we've been on the road for 10 hours, and I'm tired maybe if I had a couple hours of sleep I'll feel the party mood."

"You want me to take you back to your hotel?"

"No I'll be fine, but what is it you wanted to talk about ?"

"Can we take this outside?"

"Yeah sure." I said grabbing my purse following him outside sitting down. "So what's up?"

"Nothing much you've changed physically like... you look fine as fuck." I blurted out .

I blushed . "Thank you . You gotten bigger then when you left."

"Military and football got me this way ." I smirked . "I've been working out heavy for the past three years ."

" I needed to get bigger my ass weighed 120 then I ate all that dam junk food worked out a bit and gained like 36 pounds ." I giggled and shrugged.

"I mean you look good either way ." I smiled

I blushed as paparazzi cams taking pictures I sighed and rolled my eyes .

"Don't worry about them they always around . One day they tried to take pictures of me while I was taking a shower."

"And, your used to that shit?"

"I gotta be this is the life I chose fame and money ."

"I figured ." I said getting up ." Hey, it's late I'm just going to call a Uber I'm tired and a bit tipsy I had four of these." I giggled.

"Let me take you back to the hotel."

"Alright." I said as he carried me to the car .

"You know I didn't really think you can handle your liquor ."

I giggled ." I wasn't really going to drink this much normally when I'm around you we end up drinking to dam much ."  I said as he pulled in the front .

"Hey Rosie before the game I was thinking maybe me, and you can go to our favorite sweet spot we used to go to."

I sighed ." I can't me, and Renee hanging out tomorrow."

"Alright maybe next time ."

"Yeah maybe." I blushed, and waved I sighed as tears started flowing is it because I'm to drunk to do anything or is it because this old feeling is back I hope not because I do not plan on getting back with him not after the bullshit he did.

I went into my hotel room I stripped my dress and shoes off just sleeping in my thong tonight I turned on the cooking channel falling asleep.

Odell

I pulled up my crib, and stopped I sighed punching the wheel I done fucked up she probably got a nigga, but if she do he probably ain't making her happy or fucking her good that's something I've always been good at. I wouldn't mind having an open relationship I mean the first year me, and Lauren had an open relationship we was dating around, and  and didn't give a fuck now we in this committed bullshit, and I lowkey miss the feeling I had with Rosie, but tbh I have to let old memories go because that's all she is an old memory .

I walked in the house seeing Lauren pissed as fuck. "What's wrong baby?"

"So I'm guessing that Rosie Bitch was there huh?"

I sighed scratching the back of my neck . "Yeah she was ."

"You saw her or fucked her?" She said getting up.

"Lauren I had a long day practice, I got a game tomorrow can we please not have this tonight?"

"Tonight?! You out here with some hoe that I know for a fact you fucked her."

"Lauren man shut the fuck up I didn't fuck that Bitch is she an old friend that I met at college yeah she was and if I wanted to fuck her I would have , but I didn't I love you to much to do that shit quit questioning and feeling insecure cause how I know you ain't fucking niggas when I'm not here."

"I don't do that shit no more dell you know that . That's not even the point the point is you got your hand on her leg the fuck? Do you not have respect for your on girlfriend ?"

"Nah I got respect, but what me and her had wasn't shit to me I told you she ain't shit to me, but an old memory trust me if I wanted to fuck her I would have, but didn't I love you , and only you . Now can I please go to sleep?" I sighed.

I sighed ." Whatever good night."

"Night ."

                                        ——————-

Next morning .

"Goooooooddddddd moooorrrrning bitch!!!!" Renee yelled as I covered my ears.

"Jesus what the hell renee why are you screaming at 7 in the morning ." I whined.

"Bitch it is 2:30 in the afternoon."

"What?" I sighed getting up . "Shit, my head is killing me."

"To much margaritas maybe?"

I sighed takin some Advil ." What time does the game start?"

"6:30, but VIP has to be there at 5:00, but I wanna leave at around 4 due to traffic ."

"Can we at least go out for breakfast first?" I whined.

"Girl no. You need to get up, and get ready we can stop at chic fi la on the way."

I sighed ." Fine ."

"So about you, and Odell he'll was that about ?"

"I don't remember really, but what me and Odell had was the past. He wants to make up for the bullshit he done three years ago he didn't even apologize . If he was really sorry he wouldn't have broke up with me I didn't support his dream because I had a close friend who was killed in the military I support everything he's done, but when it comes to this..." I shook my head putting on some pants ." I don't support that shit never did never will."

"What you did wasn't wrong I understand where you coming from dated a guy who wanted to be pro in soccer, but the only way he can play if he moves to Barcelona and have me come live with him I said no because I wasn't ready I was only 18 I wasn't ready to be tied down did I support his dreams yeah, but did I want to move there he'll no I didn't want to start over so I dumped him ." I sighed ." No he's married with three kids." I shrugged .

"Look I seen his girlfriend she cute, but she don't have shit on a bad bitch like yourself . She don't do shit, but sit on Odell's face, taking his money, and watching him like she's a drug lord. You on the other hand got a lot of shit going for yourself you in college, got a career , your own place , Odell knows he fucked up that's his loss." She said shrugging ." Now get ready we leaving in a hour."

I sighed grabbing my phone going into the bathroom as I got a text from Odell.

Dell🙄: hey gorgeous.

Me: how did you get my number ?

Dell🙄: it's for me to tell, and you to find out. 😉

Me: what do you want Odell?

Dell🙄: for me to take you out to dinner, cancel your plans after the game, and let's go to dinner please after that I won't beg you no more.

I sighed.  Me: fine I'm down .😌

Dell🙄: I'll pick you up at 10:00 we going to masa. Hope you like Japanese food😌.

Me: of course see you then 🙃.

I turned on the hot shower water I stepped in getting my hair wet in the process I'm really not in a competition with Odell's girlfriend from the looks of it odell doesn't even look happy he was dumb for what he didn't, but that a choice he made so he's going to have to deal with it .

I stepped out the shower slipping on some jeans I seen a package with my name on it opening it seeing Odell's Jersey I smiled a bit knowing that he bought it for me . I put it on straightening my hair adding some makeup slipping on my converse grabbing my phone and charger seeing Renee come in.

"Finally girl you got done ready?"

I smiled . "Yeah . Let's go ."

Odell.

"Wait you saw Rosie at the party last night? I didn't even think she would be in town." Jarvis spoke tying his shoes .

"Yeah there in town just to be on vacation for two weeks so I have to make it worth while she's here."

"Do you starting to fall for her huh?" Jarvis said drinking some water.

"Not saying that just want to spend more time with her ya know?"

"How would Lauren feel about that?" Nick asked.

"I mean it doesn't matter Lauren be hanging around different niggas so why should it matter."

"Nigga did you just here what you just said?" Jarvis said laughing ." As far as I know they be fucking her."

"Lauren ain't like that man ."

"Nigga you are delusional she fucked three niggas from your team tried to fuck me , and now she with you what that make her?"

"If she a hoe then hell that's how I like em." I smirked

"Nah nigga you got a thing for them Spanish bitches I don't know why, but you do you must like them crazy ."

I laughed looking up seeing Rosie and Renee . I smiled, but then it started to fade the moment Lauren walked in .

"Hey baby!!!" She yelled as everybody kissed there teeth I shook my head.

"Hey babe what's up ?"

"Nothing much, I told you I'll be at the game like I promised ."

"That's great babe , but where's your jersey?"

"What jersey?"

"The jersey I bought you weeks ago today's game depends if we make it to the playoffs You was supposed to wear it ."

"Babe you know dam well that jersey to dam big , but I pained the number 13 on my tits maybe you can lock them later." She licked my ear.

"Can't going out with the boys later ."

"Oh okay."

"My mom is upstairs you should meet her ."

I sighed ." Hopefully shell like me ."

"She will believe me ." I smiled "hey Rosie , hey Renee."

"Hey dell." Renee said hugging me.

"You look good Rosie." I smiled hugging her.

I blushed. "Thanks so do you ."

"Oh well this is my girlfriend Lauren ... Lauren this is my good friend Rosie."

"Hi so nice to meet you ." I spoke.

"Hi ." She said dryly ." So your the girl he's been talking to you sure are pretty."

"Thank you ." I smiled

"Well I'm heading up to the vip section good luck babe." She said kissing me passionately. "Nice meeting you Rosalyn ." She smirked.

"It's Rosie hoe." Renee spoke rolling her eyes I just shook my head.

"Why you gotta do that Renee."

"Nigga shit was unnecessary she knew what she was doing , get yo hoes in check."

" I will ." I sighed scratching the back of my head.

"Good luck on the game dell." She smiled I watched her walk away . Long hair, short hair, weave or not her ass look good in it .

Lauren.

I can't believe that was her ... her ass is gorgeous I got some feeling they was fuck buddies in the past imma get the truth from that bitch because she needs to know her place .

I smiled walking in the moment I walked in my smiled faded seeing Rosie and Renee front row which was supposed to be my seat. I walked up to her.

"Your in my seat."

"Your seat? Since when?" I spoke .

"Since I paid for it odell paid for my ticket so I sit here I always sit here when the football games play I'm his girl."

"And, your point ..." some women spoke as I looked up it was Odell's mom . Fuck.

"Oh well Odell pays good money for me to sit here."

"Odell pays good money for his momma to sit here your just his girlfriend unless your his wife , or child this seat is yours, and besides this his ex girlfriend so why not?"

Ex girlfriend? She said .

"Whatever ." I said going in the back .

Rosie.

"So how you been?" She smiled eating some popcorn.

"I've been good haven't seen you in three years." I smiled .

"Yeah I haven't I apologize for my dumb ass son leaving you, and shit ."

"No it wasn't your fault no need to apologize for your son."

"Well somebody has to, but what you been up to? You in school?"

"Yeah I'll be graduating in 6 months I'm getting my dental degree along with my nursing degree ."

"Oh shit really?" She smiled I nodded . "Well am I invited to the graduation?"

I smiled ." Of course ms.beckham."

"Uh no you call me mom or heather but never mrs.beckham."

I giggled shaking my head as the game started .

                                   ———————-

The giants were down 5 points and it was 8 minutes left in the game if they don't win this game they don't go to the play offs and I know how odell is win it comes to this shit so I wanted to text him just to make sure to keep his head clear

Me: dell don't be getting pissed off now you know it cost you last game keep yo head in the ball and stay focused 😘.

Dell🙄: thank you 😘.

"Odell has the catch!" The reporter yelled as we both got up . " he's going and he's going.... TOUCHDOWN!!" The reporter yelled as we all screamed .  "And, the giants win the game."

I smiled clapping looking back at Lauren as she gave me a death glare seems like the Bitch been staring at me for a long as time don't bother me that her nigga want me . I shrugged grabbing my things .

"You going to the tunnel?" Heather spoke.

"Of course." I smiled as we all rushed downstairs seeing the guys rush down I cheered on seeing how happy they won made me happy.  The moment I was about to walk up to Odell Lauren pushed me out of the way jumping on him kissing him.

"Hey baby." He smiled . "Hey ro."

"Hey dell." I smiled hugging him as she kept mean mugging me .

"Hey Lauren imma speak to Rosie for a minute"

"Okay."

"Hey thanks for coming to the game I really appreciate it . And, also the pep talk cause my ass was fucking pissed."

"I'm glad you held your composure you don't want me to go down there." I smiled.

"Hell nah, but I'll see you later on tonight right?"

I blushed . "Yeah."

I came up to her , and kissed her cheek . "Thanks."

I blushed heading back to my hotel room.

                               ————————-

"Oh Bitch where you going?" Renee asked putting her magazine downs

"Odell is taking me out." I said finishing putting on my makeup.

"Where? Looking like that?"

"Our favorite Japanese place messa."

"That shit expensive"

"I know we only went there twice I'm shocked we're going again feels like old times."

"Girl go get yo man back."

I blushed shaking my head ." Not my man just a friend." I said as I heard someone knocking on the door I opened it, and blushed seeing Odell he cleaned up pretty good.

"Hey dell, you look good ." I blushed.

"Shit you to ma you look really good ." I smirked licking my lips.

I blushed .

"You ready?"

"Yeah lets go." I said as he opened the door for me to get in.

"You know pictures of us was flattered everywhere on social media, and now everybody thinks we're together." I sighed.

"I know nothing I can do about that I've been telling them your my friend if I tell them your my ex then there going to assume your a side piece which I don't want that ."

I nodded. "Your girlfriend is a piece of work." I giggled getting out the car as we walked in .

"What she say to you?" I sighed .

"Look I'm taking therapy for my anger issues okay , she got pissed about a dam seat, and got in my face about it she lucky I didn't pop her the old me would have." I said sitting down.

I laughed ." Trust me I'll talk to her my mom told me the shit that went down it was out of line, trust me I got this ."

I nodded smiling .

"Hi I'm Hiram I would be your waiter today how may I help you today." I tried not laugh, but his Japanese accent was everything .

"Can I get a strawberry passion delight ."

"Yes and for you sir?"

"Just a Red Bull it's going to be a long night." I laughed .

"So how you been ro ?"

"I've been good . You?"

"Good my football career is boomin, I'll be graduating college in a few months ."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Congratulations hopefully I get invited." I smiled.

"Of course you'll be the first person I invite beside my mom." I smiled eating my food.

I blushed.

"what about you... you in school? or you just working?"

"oh im in college ill be done in 6 months im doing a double major dental, and nursing."

"dam two you going where the money goes, and your ambitious you've always been like that."

"lauren doesn't work?" I asked eating my sushi.

"she sells business at home." I shrug. "mom thought she is a drug head, but she makes candles, and sells them pays her really well." I shrugged.

I nodded. " your girlfriend is something." I giggled.

"I know you think she's boring, but she's something, and I love her." I smiled. "what about you.. you seeing somebody?"

"well after me, and you I did, but it didn't even last for four months he was abusive so I left him he went to prison for life found out he was a murderer, and rapist." I shook my head.

"dam im sorry to hear that im glad you left that you had the chance."

"yeah ever since then I've been focusing on work, school, and myself." I shrugged.

"that's good an ambitious women that's what I like about you."

I blushed. "but, what is that you wanted to talk about odell normally when you bring me here you have something to tell me what is it?"

"to be honest I don't even know where to begin imma say this I fucked up... just listen I fucked up I didn't want to join the military, but you know how abusive my dad was to me, and my family, he wanted me to join the military it was his dream for me to join the military not mine. I wanted to play football I was on the verge of going to college to play, but fucking military got to me the biggest mistake I ever did will regret for the rest of my life is dumping you for a dream that was never mine. so im sorry I left you really I am. I hope you find a better nigga lie me cause to be honest I didn't treat you right, and im sorry."

I tried to keep my composure into not crying, but I smiled, and nodded looking at the time. "it's getting late I should head back." I smiled.

"ill take you back." I said living the cash on the table driving her back to the hotel. " I had so much fun with you rosie really."

"I did to." I blushed. " see you later."

when I walked in I couldn't help, but cry odell got me feeling some type of way he always does im not going to lie , and say I don't love odell, but I do, but he new he done fucked up, and its going to take more then an apology for me to fully forgive him I sighed sleeping in my thong falling asleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

201K 5.5K 75
*Just Read* Watty Awards 2017 vote for me ✅ Completed
275 18 1
Just read the story ig.
396K 11.5K 47
short stories of odell becham jr. and you...don't judge me. cover creator: @tokyotana
189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines