New Beginnings

By xobrightxo

* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "My Sexy Kidnapper" DONT READ THIS. READ THAT BOOK FIRST * Finally, Ava & Chres have mo... More

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 70

11.9K 444 109
By xobrightxo

"NOOO!!!", Cayson yelled.

As of now, I was trying to drag him to the car. "stay with fwend!"

I stopped in front of him and bent down, "No baby. It's almost night time and we've been here all day. It's time to go."

"But--"

"Okay Cayson?"

"K mommy...", he sighed.

I picked him up and we continued walking to the car. Before we even made it there, Cayson fell asleep. I put him in his carseat and got in on the passenger side.

"Wow. He was out quick", Chres laughed as he pulled out the parking space.

"I know. Im about to b too because Im so tired", I yawned.

"So you're just gonna go to sleep and leave me all alone?"

"Yeah pretty much.. You'll be okay", I smiled.

He didn't answer and kept driving but I couldn't sleep now. Five minutes had past until he finally looked to see if I was awake. "I thought you were going to sleep?"

"So did I but I guess not. What were you thinking about?", I asked.

"The wedding", he said.

"What about it?"

"When are we going to have it? I mean, it's probably been a little more than a year since I asked you."

"I don't even know. Do we even have the money for it?", I asked.

"We've had the money for it ever since I asked. I just want this to be a perfect wedding for you. You could do the whole thing exactly how you wanted it to be."

"I kind of wanted it to be on the beach, you know, nothing so fancy. But we live here n-"

Before I could finish, he interrupted me. "Then lets go to Miami! It's almost summer, the weather is perfect.. Lets do it Ava. Next month!"

"Slow down Chres. Next month?? Are you crazy? Who's gonna come to Miami for a wedding? Especially when it's next month. That's so quick."

"We'll talk about this when we get in the house", he said unbuckling his seatbelt.

I got Cayson out the car while Chres grabbed our bags and we headed there. Once we were settled in the house, Cayson still sleep thankfully, he had me sit down at the table for a "serious" talk.

"Okay like I said, who would come?", I asked as soon as I sat down.

"Actually", he smiled, "I already have everyone that's coming. I sent out the invitations and everything. Oh, and I planned out when you're going to be meeting up with someone to organize it."

Wow. How did he do all of this without me knowing? What if I wasn't ready to get married? What am I kidding, of course I am.

"Ava?"

"Yeah.. Um wow. I don't know what to say. How.. When??"

"I got in contact with your mom and told her about it. We actually planned it together. All your family from back home is going to come. Your dad, some of his friends, and Cameron, too." He was smiling so hard and I knew he was happy but I just felt kind of bad. Before I could show any sign of happiness, he had already noticed that I was frowning. "What's wrong? Are you not happy?"

"Im happy Chres, trust me. Im very happy, Im just kind of bummed.."

"Why? I thought this would be good for the both of us?"

I sighed, "It is! Just.. All my family is coming and...."

"Oh.. I see." Im glad he realized what I was talking about so I wouldn't have to finish that sentence.

I sat back in my chair, "Yeah.."

"But your mom, your dad and Cameron are basically family. Im so excited for this Ava. So much. I don't want you to think that Im not okay?"

I got up and walked over to him to sit on his lap. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck. "And this is why I love you so much."

"There's no reason why you shouldn't", he said with a cocky smile.

"I have a couple of reason actually", I joked. "But right now, Im hungry and so are you."

"How are you going to tell me that Im hungry?"

"I know you are. I could practically feel your stomach growling", I laughed and got up.

I took my phone out of my pocket and right when I was about to call the pizza place, my mom called.

"Hey mom", I answered.

"Hey. What are you doing right now?", she asked.

"No.. Im about to order pizza and Cayson is asleep."

"Okay good. Can I come over right now? Cameron is going to be coming too.."

"Yeah sure. Is everything okay?"

She chuckled,"Everything is good. I just needed to talk to you about something."

"Alright.. I'll see you when you get here. Love you bye."

"Love you too." And she hung up.

"What was that about?", Chres asked opening a bottle.

"My mom and Cameron are coming. It's sounds like something serious so.. Can you pour me some of that?"

"Are you sure you want to be drinking right before your mom comes?"

"I don't want a lot.. I just feel like I need a drink", I said before grabbing a glass.

BRENDA'S P.O.V

"Love you too", I said before hanging up.

I don't know how to feel about all this. I feel like Im too old for this to be happening. Cameron wanted it to happen though. We kind of lost hope of it happening because we tried to many times. But it finally happened and we found out about it two days ago. Luckily for me, I caught Ava on a good day so I could talk to her. I don't know how she would feel because she only had her baby 2 years ago. Knowing Chres, he's going to be the most excited for it.

"Are you okay?", Cameron asked me.

"Yeah Im good. We're going over to Ava's, like, right now."

"You're telling her?? Today? But you just found out...", he asked again.

"Yeah I guess so. I just need to get it off my chest. She's going to notice anyways and I don't want her to think that Im hiding this from her."

"Okay, you're right. I'll go start the car.. Just meet me out there", he said before he left out the door.

"Mhmm.."

AVA'S P.O.V

As soon as I heard someone knocking on the door, I got up off the couch to answer it. As expected, my mom and Cameron were standing at the door. I stood to the side as they walked in and I closed the door. So here we were, me and Chres on one couch, my mom and Cameron on the other.

"Chres told me about the wedding", I smiled before anyone could say anything.

"Oh really? What do you think?", my mom asked.

"I think it's amazing that you guys could so all this. Honestly I can't wait to get get married. I want everything to be official."

"And Im going to be your new son in law", Chres said.

My mom laughed,"A son in law and Im a grandma too? You guys are making me sound old."

"Hey, we didn't mean to have Cayson so early."

"I know. Im just joking with you guys", she laughed.

We sat there in silence for a few moments before Chres finally spoke up. "Soooo.. What's going on?"

My mom looked up from her hands to me. "Umm.. I just had to tell you guys something. Im not sure how you're going to feel about it and all, you know, because--"

"Your mom is pregnant Ava", Cameron suddenly said.

Did I hear that right? My mom is pregnant? Can you even get pregnant at 39?

"Really?!", Chre asked obviously excited. He's always like this about some babies.

"Yes. I found out two days ago and I didn't know how to tell you guys or how you would react", my mom said.

I was still in shock to even say anything.

"Ava please say something. Im starting to freak out here."

So I finally spoke. "How are you pregnant? Like, don't you know if you have a baby too old he can have something wrong with him?"

"Im not that old", she said defending herself.

"Not like that mom. I mean really, you're too old to have a kid."

"Well I can't do anything now can I? Do you not want me to have a baby or something?" I could tell she was starting to get angry now.

"I don't really care-"

"You don't care???"

"That's not what I meant!"

She grabbed her purse and stood up,"I know exactly what you meant. Come on Cam, I'm ready to go."

"Babe I think you're overreacting. Im sure Thats not what Ava meant to say", Cameron said trying to calm her down. He grabbed her hand and pulled down, making her sit down again. "Just listen to her okay?"

She sighed then looked at me,"Im sorry.. Go ahead."

"I meant I don't mind you having a baby. It'd be great to have a little brother or sister. Im just worried about your health, that's all."

"Im sure I'll be fine. Cameron already scheduled a doctors appointment for me. I'll talk to the doctor about it. You and Chres are welcome to come if you want."

Before I could say anything, the doorbell rang. Chres jumped off the couch and went to the door.

I shook my head smiled,"He's going to get tired of being so happy all the time."

While he went to the room to get his wallet my mom started talking again. "You have to give it some time you know. He probably never though that he'd be getting married or having a kid."

"You're right", I heard Chres laugh and my mom jumped.

"You suck at whispering", I mumbled.

"Pizza is here!!", he shouted coming with 3 boxes of pizza in his hands. Why he ordered so much? I have no idea.

"Mommy!!!!"

"Oh great.. He's awake", I said getting ready to get up.

"I'll get him", my mom insisted.

"Soo Cameron. How are you doing?", I asked him.

Chres started laughing then went to the kitchen.

"Im good. How are you?"

"Same.. Did you guys plan to have the baby?", I asked getting straight to the point.

"Yes actually we did. We've been trying for a long time but it just wasn't happening. I thought that she wouldn't be able to have one anymore. But now I don't have to worry about that."

"That's good. I hope you're planning on staying around", I said too quickly. I didn't plan on saying it.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I just want you to always be there for my mom. Just make sure she's always okay and make sure she doesn't drink."

"Oh.. she hasn't really been drinking lately. Well not that I know of."

"Okay good.. You're eating right?"

"Yeah.. thanks. Nice talk", he laughed.

I laughed along with him before I went to go get some paper plates and set them on the table. My mom came into the dining room with Cayson in her arms.

"Mines?!", he pretty much yelled.

"No baby. It's for everybody but you can have some too", I smiled.

"Yay! Pita!"

"Pizza", my mom said correcting him. She put him in his high chair and gave him two slices of pizza.

"You're going to make him fat", I laughed.

"It's his birthday. Let him have what he wants", she smiled.

••••••••••

So I Wrote This Reallyy Long Chapter.. Instead Of Posting The Whole Thing, Im Doing It In Three Parts. I'll Post The next Chapter Soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
83.5K 1.6K 16
Emily wants nothing more than to keep the love of her life- her children. Determined to save her sanity and the only home her children have grown up...
3.6K 148 21
this is the story of 21 year old Lana Love her dad disappeared when she was 8 her only family is her bestfriend karla&mom she works as a stripper at...
7.4K 149 12
This is Y/n L/n they live in China but one day, they got bitten by a radioactive spider, they soon became Spider-Woman aka. Spider-Radi. Yeah, yeah...