Chapter 58

*chapter 57 is private. To see it, remove this book from your library, follow me, then add it back :)

Chres sat down next to me,"Are you sure about this though?"

"Well", I said,"It's your choice. He's a part of you."

"I know but I just want to do what makes you happy."

I thought about it for a second,"He is a part of you. You've gotten rid of Chase already sooo.."

"I feel stupid talking about this", he laughed. "I think he should stay. He's going to end up coming back just like Chase is. But like I said a long time ago, I'll try and control it more, okay?"

"Better cancel that appointment then", I smiled. "I forgot to tell you that Im leaving in about 2 hours."

"For?"

"I saw this thing on Facebook. It's a class for troubled pregnant women."

He scrunched his eyebrows,"So why are you going?"

"Because Im bored and nosey.. You're always complaining about me sitting in the house", I said.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Ava."

"Please? Please please please-"

"Okay fine! But that means you're staying the whole time. Don't call me to pick you up five minutes into it", he said.

"I need to get my own car. But anyways, why would I?"

"Because I've been to every troubled teen class there was when I was younger. Trust me, it's not fun."

"That's because you were actually having problems and you didn't want to be there. I, on the other hand, do so it'll be interesting. Maybe I can help someone", I smiled.

"If they don't say it, don't try to get more information. Stay out of their business personally."

"I don't see why--"

"Alright?"

I rolled my eyes and fell back, my head hitting the pillow. I closed my eyes,"Im taking a nap."

"You didn't answer me", I heard him say.

"Because I can make my own decisions. I don't need to listen to you."

"Then you're not going."

I groaned and got up out the bed, walking towards the door. When I got to the kitchen, I grabbed the keys. I was going to leave but Chres was blocking the door. "Move."

"You're leaving without clothes?"

I looked down and I saw that I was still in my robe. "I guess so."

"No. You're not going. No offense but I don't trust you going there by yourself."

"Then come with me", I whined.

"Hell no", he said shaking his head.

"I promise I won't talk to anyone. I won't talk at all if you don't want me to", I lied. "I need to get out the house."

"Go put some clothes on. I'll stay with you", he sighed walking away and grabbed my hand to take me with him.

"Thank you."

*******

We walked into the room and there were chairs put into the formation of a circle. We were kind of the first people there other than this lady with a clipboard. I guess she was leading this whole thing. We sat down across from her and waited. After about three minutes, more people started coming in. The more people, the worse they started looking. By the looks of it, Chres was going to be the only man here.