Trollhunters: Tales of Baniar

By Just_A_Lonely_Girl3

||OCxJim|| A SORCERESS dead, but not gone AN HEIR unwilling, but strong A BEST FRIEND lost, but hopeful A HUN... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen

Note

889 16 1
By Just_A_Lonely_Girl3

Although I do not own the Trollhunters series, I do own my characters Romera, West, and any other students besides Claire, and Mr. Caledonensis (Merlin). 

In this story, Claire has returned to school in her senior year, which will be explained later. The trolls, instead of finding a new Trollmarket in New Jersey, found one in a town I have made up, Baniar (hence the name of the story). 

Also, Claire and Jim are still dating in the first parts of the book, but later break up. (Sorry Jlaire fans).

Feel free to comment, review and read my story.

Thanks xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530 3 19
Changelings are all over Archadia but what if they had more influence on the trollhunter's journey? (Trollhunters AU) I do not own Trollhunters. Or...
41.7K 1.5K 114
On Jim 6 birthday he was in a terrible accident which caused him to go blind. But with the loss of his eyes his other senses started to increase. He...
31.5K 658 33
Jim has a flash back of his 5th birthday and when his dad left him and isn't focus through the day, encounters someone at his school. Jim keeps actin...
10.4K 228 7
Short stories and trailers with Jim and some others as your companion! Request will be accepted soon! DONT request yet or I will decline them immedia...