Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

Od MeghanaKadali

Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 43

853 27 0
Od MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

"Madison Don't take me wrong... I just came here to..." I cut him.

"Kevin... I am over..."

"Madison, I am sorry for what I did. I always wanted to apologize for what I did. I shouldn't have slapped you that day." He holds my hand.

"Don't you dare😤." Someone shouts and within seconds Kevin is on ground.

"Ben... Ben... Stop...." I hold his hands.

"Madison I am really sorry for everything." Kevin says.

"I swear I will kill you😡." Ben starts punching him.

"Okay... okay guys I will handle this now." Robin says and takes Kevin with him.

"Madi... Are you alright😦?" Ben asks me.

"Ben I am fine. You shouldn't have come here... I could have handled him." I tell him.

"Handle... seriously that creepy idiot was following you from 10 days and here you say you can handle that creep😡."He shouts.

"Ben, He can never harm me.... I want to meet him." I tell him.

"What😖..!! Are you freaking out of your mind?"

"Ben Please..."

We go to police station.

"I want to meet him." I tell Robin. He takes me to Kevin.

"Madison... I am sorry... I..." I cut him.

"Kevin, It's okay." Saying that I sit on the chair opposite to him.

"Why did you follow me all these days😕?" I ask.

"5 years back I got to know that you were dead😪 my heart was broken. I couldn't take it and later after all these years I saw you in a shop and I knew it was you. I started following you to know whether it's you or not"

"Madison, I am sorry I didn't mean to freak you out. All I wanted to say is sorry. I am sorry for behaving like that😧."

"I left you that day when I knew that you were cheating on me and I really did and till today never once I looked back. I will never be that person again never. Kevin even though you treated me badly and all... I know you are a nice person and for that all I ever wished for you is you to be happy where ever you are."

"I know you won't ever come back to me but I am really sorry for what I have done to you I really am sorry😞. Even I want you to be happy where ever you are." He says.

"You know your mistake that's all that matters. Now just learn from it... respect a girl and always keep her happy and be loyal and you too stay happy🙂." I say with a smile.

"Bye Madison." He says with a smile. I walk out of the room and see Ben.

"Now let's go."

We go to my house.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"It's already late. Just go and sleep 💤." I tell Madi.

"Ben I am fin..." I cut her.

"Ben I am fine you go to your house 🏡. I will be fine by myself... If you are trying to say any of these.... then sorry it's not going to work. I am not going to go anywhere."

I tell her and lift her up.

"Ben what are you doing?" She asks with a shy smile☺️making me smile. I open her bedroom door. I put her on the bed and I cover her with blanket. I make her sleep.

I sit on the couch next to her bed. I call Robin.

"I told Madi that he is released but don't release him for few days." I tell Robin.

"But..." I cut him.

"I don't want to listen to anything else😑." Saying that I cut the call.

I try to sleep. I look at my watch and see its 3:30.

"I am sorry. I am really sorry. Peter.. Peter... Peter... Peter..." I see Madi is shouting.

"Madi😥... Madi clam down." I hold her. I see her crying in sleep. She gets up.

"I killed him. I killed him😭..." She shouts.

"Madi... No..." I hold her. She catches the flower vase on the table and she throws it.

"Madi stop..." I shout.

"I AM THE ONE TO BE DEAD. I KILLED HIM. I KILLED PETER😫." Saying that she rushes to the bathroom.

"Madi... What are you doing stop?" I go back of her. She takes the blade.

"I DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE😭."

OH MY GOD.

I go and snatch the blade.

"No... Give it to..."

"Madi... No... Stop..."

"No give it..."

I slap her. Then she looks at me with teary eyes😢.

"Ben..." She says and falls on me. I carry her to bed.

I can't control my tears. I never thought in my life that I would see her like this. My heart aches with pain. I go to balcony.

"Shit...!!" I shout and kick the wall. I call mom.

"Hello... son what happened😦?" Mom asks me. I can't stop crying.

"Son, why are you crying... Please talk..." She says in a low voice.

"Mom... I can't see Madi like this. I hate myself. Part of me knows that I am the reason for everything😭." I cry.

"Son don't say that... You didn't do anything. It's not your fault." She tells me.

"It is my fault mom... Why does she have to face all this? She doesn't deserve any of this😖she deserves all the happiness in the world." My mom cuts me.

"Son, you are giving her all happiness you can and I know you will keep her happy forever😢."

"Ben..." I hear Madi's voice from the room.

"Mom... I got to go. Will talk with you tomorrow. Love you..." I cut the call.

I go near bed and see Madi.

"Ben..." She calls my name in her sleep and she searches for me moving her hands. I hold her hand.

"Madi, I am here😢." I tell her.

"Don't go away." She says in low voice.

"I will never go anywhere from you." I hold her face. I kiss her forehead.

"I LOVE YOU MADISON KARTER. I AM GONNA STAY WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT TILL MY LAST BREATH😭." I tell her and hug her tightly and I sleep holding her.

Madison P.O.V:

I wake up morning having a very bad headache. I get up and see my room is clean than before😯.

I freshen up and when I come out of the room. I see Ben comes towards me and he pushes me. We fall on the bed 🛏. Now he is on top of me catching my hands.

"Good Morning princess😍." He says with a bright smile.

"Oh... So, this is the way you say good morning." I ask.

"Darling, I have many ways😉 but for now I will stick with this." He says slowly near my ears and I just look at him with wide eyes open.

He bursts out laughing.

"Idiot" I kick him.

We go down and I see...

"Wow... I must say you are really a good cook☺️." I say smiling at him.

"Now don't tell me to cook for you every day after marriage." He tells me while setting the table.

"Ben 10.... Please... I don't know how to cook." I keep a fake sad face😪.

"Please...." I ask.

"Okay Fine..."

"Daily... seriously like seriously you mean every day." I ask smiling widely.

"Yes, madam seriously like seriously every day." He teases me and I smile☺️and then he kisses me on my forehead.

After breakfast. We go to office.

"You ready for this." He asks looking at me.

"Yes"

We both go to our respective cabins.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Ruby... Tell everyone to gather at the seminar hall in 4th floor by 2:00" I tell her.

"Okay sir."

"Good afternoon🙂 everyone." I greet.

"I have a very important announcement to make." I see Madi coming on to the stage.

"Even I have to announce something😊." She says with a smile.

"The good news is we are getting married tomorrow." I say with a hug smile☺️.

"Wait... wait... we are getting married but not with each other." My smile automatically drops😞.

"Here is my fiance Robin." Madi says and Robin comes on to the stage.

"And here is my fiance...."

"Shit... What's her name🙁?"

"Natalie." Robin says laughing.

"Natalie." I say out loud.

She comes on to the stage.

"Wedding celebrations will start from today night. We four want you all to attend😊." Everyone cheers for us.

"Venue details will be sent to your mail. We booked rooms for each one of you."

"See you all there by 9:00. Now you all can leave home." Everyone leaves.

I get tensed. Madi comes and holds my hand🙂.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

Everyone reaches the hotel. I see everyone starts dancing.

"Bennie...." I see Sophia comes towards me shouting😖.

"OMG...!! You seriously are getting married. Oh no..." She fake cries.

"Who is this Natalie?" She asks.

"My fiance." I say.

"I know that... but..." I cut her.

"Sophia now stop...I have to go." Saying that I leave.

"Blake keep an eye on her😠." I tell him.

"Don't worry. I will."

"Hey everyone..." I see Madi, Sasha, Natalie and Robin.

"Hey...." Blake shouts smiling.

"You look amazing." I tell slowly near Madi's ears. She smiles.

We all start dancing and we all look at Sophia.

Madison P.O.V:

"Madison, I will be back. I have to change my clothes." Natalie says.

"Why what happened😕?" I ask.

"By mistake someone pushed me and I spilled drink on my dress."

She goes to her room. I feel something is not right. I go back of her.

"Hey Krystal" I see Sophia.

"Hey...!!" I smile😊.

"Congratulations for your marriage."

Natalie P.O.V:

I go to my room. I take my dress and I go to bathroom and change. I feel someone is behind me. I turn around.

"Oh My God😨...!!" I shout.

I see a person entirely covered with a black cloth. He/she is right in front of me but there is a glass in between us.

"LEAVE BEN🤬." She shouts and bangs the door hard. She throws something inside and locks the door and then she leaves.

"Open the door😰." I start banging the glass door. Suddenly some smoke starts coming from that thing she threw. I touch that and my hand burns. I can't breathe.

"Somebody help" I shout. I can't breathe anymore😞.

"HELP..."

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
1.8M 59.4K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
133K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...