"Pleasure" Satzu ||COMPLETED||

By TZJJANG_CHOU

Warning!!! Gender bend alert!! Read on your own risk and please if you're still innocent like me read this b... More

one
two.
three
four
five
Six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven
Twelve.
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen.
New Story Promotion!!!

ten.

11K 250 173
By TZJJANG_CHOU

Smiling from ear to ear,  Sana get inside the said restaurant and leaded by the staff at the VIP tables still wearing her uniform which is above the knee skirt, blue long sleeve polo, a coat and tie.

As she was about to seat her attention went to a certain group of persons as she heard a bunch of  laughter coming towards her. Her brow raised up seeing her parents talking with a spouse's same age as them.

When they got to be near, she bowed showing her respect even though she feel disgusted when she saw her parents specially her dad.

"She's my daughter Sana! She's so beautiful than her mother right? "

Mr Minatozaki cooed making the other midst laugh at it. Sana rolled her eyes mentally.

'for what the hell he would say that? '

She thought and sat at the table not minding what they are talking.

"So this is the family dinner he called? Tsk I better stayed at my boyfriend's suite and we'll fuck each other! "

Sana mumbled making sure her parents won't hear her and she again roll her eyes.

"My son will be here in a minute, he was just looking for a lot to park. "

The other man said to family Minatozaki but Sana wasn't listening instead she grabbed her phone on her bag and enjoyed herself staring at her and Tzuyu's pictures together.

There's a photo when they are out for a date, watching movies at the cinema, driving lessons for Sana, at school, their sweetest moments, kisses, hugs, cuddles and photos even after their hot session where they are naked under the warm comforter.  She smiled and remembered when Tzuyu was just courting her, actually not an actual courting because you know, Tzuyu isn't good at it, he never gave her unique flowers nor expensive chocolates.

He just gave her a warm smile with a soft lips.

흫_Flashback 흫_흫

"Auh!  Why didn't he gave me any kind of things might melt my heart? Huh?  Does he even do courting me? "

Sana whined while stomping her feet making her friends chuckled of her weird acts. Sana never been interested to her suitors but why is she so affected of Tzuyu by not giving her flowers and chocolates what other guys did to the person they admired.

"And just when Minatozaki Sana  stomped her feet and whined just by not receiving flowers and chocolates? "

Mina teased while grinning at Sana who's frowning right now, little did her friends know, Sana is in love with Tzuyu ever since the first time she saw him standing at the corridor early at her last year at high school.

"Shut up Myoui! I will definitely dump him! "

Sana once again stomped her feet and brush her fingers on her hair when suddenly someone pulled her out of their room.

Heart heart throb so fast staring at the arms she knows who own it.

Tzuyu smirked as he stop walking and in no time, he kiss Sana's lips in the middle of the crowd. Her heart never raced like this before, her lips didn't move as that kiss was her first. As Tzuyu slowly pulled out he smiled lovingly melting Sana's heart more than having unique flowers and chocolates.

"Will you be my girlfriend Sana? "

Without any hesitation, she nodded and hugged Tzuyu tightly. He's a man of her dreams and dumping him is just a stupidness.

(✖﹏✖)End of Flashbacks (✖﹏✖)

"Sana! Are you listening? "

Sana startled as her dad surprised her with that question. She obviously spacing out of their topic and so, she just shook her head honestly.

"I'm sorry! What is it, again? " she asked secretly gulping as she saw a man sitting in front of her.

And that is when a puzzle of thought started to shaken her head. She nervously bit her lips and looked at her parents.

"My daughter is open having a good relationship with your son Mr Tuan. "

Mr Minatozaki said earning a shock face from Sana. It was so unexpected that she can't even let out any words but it'll stuck on her head. She glance at the guy who have the same expression as her.

"That's good! My son is open with relationship too. I guess we should start make a move for them to be close. Right? "

Mr Tuan suggested and Sana couldn't bare another words to hear again. She wanted to stop them but seeing her dad serious face, she feels like she will thrown in her place.

'oh god no please '

"That's right! He looks handsome and broad, right Sana? "

Her dad ask while smirking. Her heart wanted to explode at the moment, she wanted to shout with fire but she can't. Her dad's stare has something to keep you from moving and that's the reason why she just wanted to cry.

"Wait! Is she the Sana you were stalking since primary schools, Mark? She look so familiar. "

Mark's mom said remembering if where and when did she saw Sana before making the guy shut in his place blushing a bit. Sana ignored them as she was filled with anger.

'no way! No way! '

"So here's the food! Let's eat! "

Mrs Minatozaki said as they started to dig in. Sana was still spacing out not even touching her food, tears started to fall, her knees were trembling and her heart was throbbing in much more pain.

"You should eat, Sana! " her dad said firmly while leaning closer to her ears. She didn't listen instead she move her plate away and wiped her tears.

"Can I ask something? " Sana said while tears was clearly shown on her cheeks. Everyone nodded while Tuan's was smiling to her.

"what is the point of being close with your son?"

Sana glance at mark who just looked away. He surely feel awkward in front of her love. Yes, he love Sana since primary school til now.

"The point is... You're going to marry him after you both graduated and since Mark go to school same as yours, Mark will fetch you every morning and will take care of you at the rest. "

Sana mentally closed her eyes cursing her dad to hell. Mark smiled happily and stared at Sana.

"Wow! Seriously? I'm going to marry Sana? "

Mark asked gleefully making Sana stood up in frustration.

"You wish! I'm still in a relationship with Tzuyu! And I will never broke up with him because I love him! "

She shouted facing her dad while tears flowing down nonstop. Mr Minatozaki stood up and gripped Sana's hand tightly firmly staring at her as some of the People  were now looking at them.

"Take back your words! "

The tension became hot the feeling was like surrounded with fire. Sana shook her head stubbornly.

"I won't! I'm sorr---*slap*"

"Don't you dare show your face to me ever again! Because from now on! We don't have a daughter like you! Get out! "

Her dad shouted making her shock not minding the pain of the slapped she received.

"d-dad---"

"I said get out! "

He shouted. Sana looked at her mom who's looking down disappointed on what Sana was doing. She didn't hesitate to walked out while tears flowing down her eyes.

There's only one place she knew she was safe and that is where her boyfriend is. She took a cab and went straight to her boyfriend's suite. As she get in, she quickly looked for Tzuyu at his room but he's not there and she was about to walk outside again when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist.

"Baby girl! "

----------------

(Earlier, when Tzuyu is missing in place)

"Dad! Mom! You know how much I love Sana right? But why do you keep on pushing Seulgi back to me? We're over and I don't love her anymore!"

Tzuyu said while tone slowly burrying. His parents wanted him to marry Seulgi as soon as possible for business matter again. He frowned when his dad smirked, his head was totally full of business like what he did to Tzuyu's siblings.

"Remember what I always told you Tzuyu! Follow me? Or you'll lost everything? Including your name!"

He sighed when deep inside of him he wanted to let out a fire. Marrying someone just for business became a tradition to their family. As much as he wanted to be deffirent it is when how much his dad locking him to one option too.

"Tell me what to do dad!  Other things that can help you with business regardless for breaking up with my girlfriend."

Tzuyu begged trying to provoke something  but unfortunately, Chou's traditions should always be followed. His dad shook his head and took off the glasses he was wearing.

"there's no more other things you have to do. Your life! Our life!  Is business! I don't care if you love that Minatozaki Sana, remember Tzuyu! That Minatozaki is the reason why my father died! "

Tzuyu's mom sighed awe fully looking at Tzuyu's direction. She can't do anything since she's just a wife of a Chou!

Tzuyu gulped and hang down his head.

"I'm going now! "

He stood up and without glancing he walk out to his dad's office and rushingly hop inside his car whilst wiping the tear escaped from his eyes.

"It is now US against the world, how funny! "

He sarcastically said adding a chuckle as he start the engine. He can't take off Sana's face and body in her mind. Knowing how much he loves her is also knowing how painful it is.

~~~~~

"Yahh~~~stop staring and just eat! "

Sana whined like a kid shooing Tzuyu's eyes off of her as they are currently eating at the dinning table. Tzuyu laugh of Sana's cuteness and even stared at her more deeply making the later blush in no time.

"Stop it! I said! "

"no! "

"Tsk, you want a staring competition right?  Fine! "

Sana bit her lips and smirked. Surely, seducing your boyfriend isn't bad right, knowing you both already fuck up!

Sana bend up her neck showing Tzuyu her milky skin neck whilst biting her lips seductively. Turning on, Tzuyu smirked too taking off his shirt showing Sana his packed abs causing Sana to gulp secretly.

Now, they are both seducing each other still staring at each others eyes as no one dared to give up.

"You'll regret this if you'll going to strip in front of me Minatozaki! "

Tzuyu said as Sana started to unbutton her uniform still smirking. A bad ass, sexy and naughty Sana was starting to show off.

For the first two buttons,Sana's white chest had clearly shown in front of Tzuyu making him lick his lips, suddenly.

"Oh really? You'll going to punish your baby girl, daddy? "

Sana seductively flipped her hair and bit her lips at the same time looking so hot and sexy.

His dick bulk up as he was turned on so hard for what Sana was doing. But then he sighed and gave up.

"Yes, I'm going to punish you later but first, I wanted to ask you why you're here. "

He asked as he started to dig in again while Sana lowered down her head and drank the water beside her sexily. She can't deny the fact that she's a bit guilty and afraid that her dad shooed her away and worst, they will reject her as their daughter from now on.

"They want me to broke up with you and you know that. "

Tzuyu 'hummed' while nodding his head.
Sana fed herself a bacon and swallowed it before continuing.

"And they just told me earlier to marry someone who's my stalker since primary days and he's Mark! I feel like dying that time so... I told them that I didn't do what they have told me and there... He slapped me... And shooed me out and I should not face them again, they said. "

Tzuyu immediately stood up and hugged Sana tightly as her tears started to fall down.

"So you choose me over them? "

Tzuyu asked worriedly while kissing Sana's temple. She nodded many times and hugged him back with the same tight.

"I love you Sana! And I'll choose you over my parents  too. Stay here with me and we'll lived together! Don't worry! "

Sana cried even more hearing it from him sincerely. Tzuyu's heart started to skip a beat seeing Sana's  face with full of tears. He wiped it and kissed her eyes.

"Your eyes doesn't deserve to cry a river . I'm here, I won't leave you and I will take all the responsibilities for you, just stay with me. "

He leaned closer to Sana and as their foreheads met they smiled to each other lovingly before sharing a sweet and warm kiss.

--------------

Sapphires❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.3K 43
This is twice x female reader story so if your not a fan of this kind of story then sorry not sorry better skip it
27K 934 11
Story is introduced at the introduction part. It's a genderbender story... again... Don't judge... Quite a lame story so... 😊 [UNEDITED]
271K 11.6K 64
Sana, daughter of one of the most influential family at Japan, fall inlove with the mysterious guy, Chou Tzuyu, that she met at their company. Being...
204K 5.3K 21
Hey! Don't read this if you haven't read the first book yet! 'PLEASURE'. This will be the sequel of 'PLEASURE'so enjoy reading?