Not Anymore, Dad. (Yandere Fa...

By KivikKai

You are an Uchiha. Your father is Sasuke Uchiha. He never wants you to meet your mother, so he keeps her as f... More

Lectures From Itachi.
The Talk With The Best Friend.
The Angel Arrives.
A Father To Son Talk.
Spending Time With Uncle Itachi.
Meeting The Mysterious Woman.
Daddy Knows Best.
(Y/n)'s Best Buddies.
Inojin's Obvious Crush.
Meeting Mom.
Hatred and Reflection as a Father.
Meeting Between Parents.
I need help...
Mom.
Cute.

Brought To Me.

17.5K 371 87
By KivikKai

Chapter One - Brought To Me.

You were never planned. Your mother didn't want anything to do with you, ever. Sasuke was a different case. The moment he saw you he knew. He knew that you were his saving grace, his angel, his child. Once the woman signed the papers, she was out of your life for good. It made Sasuke happy, you were all his.

Cute black hair on top of your head, pale skin, you were perfect in every way possible. You had no flaws. Absolutely none. His girl. 

(Y/n) Uchiha.

His daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.4K 83
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.5M 51.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
865K 33.5K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
147K 6.9K 22
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...