The Ghost Counselor [Ziall] [...

Por lilacdreams-

[COMPLETED] [MAJOR EDITING i am re-writing some of the characters and taking out parts and re-writing them, s... Más

Disclaimer + Description
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14~ Ploy.
15~ Astray.
16~ Enemy.
17~ Strategy.
18~ Casualty.
19~ Guilty.
20~ Betray.
21~ Friendly.
22~ Empty.
23~ Epiphany.
24~ Extraordinary.
25~ Fallacy.
26~ Responsibility.
27~ Ecstasy.
28~ Serenity.
29~ Bravery.
30~ Purgatory.
31~ Visibility.
32~ Fantasy.
33~ Theory.
34~ Infinity.
35~ Story.
36~ Tragedy.
37~ Reality.
38~ Fatefully.
40~ Memory.
41~ Truthfully.
42~ Happily.
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2
Epilogue #3
Just a little something. :)

39~ Sanity.

7K 457 228
Por lilacdreams-

[note: the boys are all 16 here except niall who is 18 and so excuse me if i use some fetus references and pls refrain from calling me a carrot, thank you ily]

ZAYN'S POV

Thankfully, I made it to school in record time. I always somehow manage to be late even when I punctually get on the bus. I shook my head and unplugged my earphones as I made my way inside the campus.

It had only been a month since I'd started attending this school, and the new kid label was slowly starting to wear off. Though it was a relief that my childhood best friend Liam already went to school here and so I wasn't the friendless weirdo on my first day.

Even since my mum had passed away, I had been convincing my dad to move someplace else, as everything in our house reminded us of mum. We of course didn't want to forget her, we never could, but the change was necessary for getting closure. And also, because she was buried here in London because it was in her will.

And so finally, almost two months ago my father had managed to make the move from Bradford to London, get a transfer on his job (he was a lawyer) abnd find us a decent house on a lease payment. We didn't have any financial problems, so the more than decent house was not a problem for us.

But it did feel lonely there. Especially when dad was at work, which was almost always.

I always felt like moving here would do me good, with my mum somehow near,  and now I feel like it's going to be a fresh new start, a new everything, forgetting everything about Bradford.

So how did that blonde guy from outside my house know me? Did he know me somewhere in Bradford? Or maybe he confused me with the previous owner of the house.

But I can't forget the look in his blue eyes. He was looking at me so hopefully and I can't will away the flash of deja vu when I recall him. Like I'm supposed to remember him.

But that's crazy because I don't ever remember meeting him before.

I put my thoughts about the blonde guy on the back burner as I casted my eyes around the usual place Liam and I were meeting. I spotted his Bieber hair from afar, and with him were Harry and Louis, Liam's two friends who are pretty decent and funny lads.

"Vas happenin boys?" I chirped, and the three lads greeted me variously. I fell into step with Liam as we made our way to homeroom.

School so far was going good for me, great even. I was somehow a bit popular (Louis said it was because of my cheekbones, what even...?) and even more so when I got selected for the basketball team, the only other freshman besides Liam. Liam and I loved basketball ever since we were kids but we were nowhere near professionals.

I had practice today, and so won't be home till late. I sighed in relief as I now had to spend less time alone at home. And at the thought of my house, my mind yet again flashed with what happened just an hour ago, and the confused blue eyed boy.

I wanted to pass off his confusion as a genuine misunderstading, but I couldn't forget the earnest, fervent almost pleading look I'd seen in his eyes. And also the weird nagging feeling that I've seen him before somewhere when I am positive I haven't.

No matter how hard I tried, I kept overthinking unnecessarily. This was no big deal. He didn't seem like a pedo. And I'm pretty sure he didn't even say my name. He won't hurt me.

Is that what I'm really worried about?

No. I'm worried about why I can't get that stupid blonde boy out of my mind when my interaction with him had taken place in like, what? A few seconds? A minute?

"What is up with you mate?" Liam's voice made me break out of my reverie, and I just shrugged. We were now seated at the cafeteria table, many people surrounding us. But Liam's gaze told me he was going to strangle it out of me later if I didn't tell him. I looked around to see Harry and Louis were engaged in their own conversation and the same with everyone else. I leaned closer to Liam.

"A guy came up to me when I was leaving my house. And he told me that, uh-"

"What, was he dangerous? What did he tell you?"

"Not really." I sighed. "He was really confused. He was sputtering. But Liam. He knew my name," I frowned.

"Whoa, wait. Are you sure Zayn?" Liam asked seriously and I hesitated.

"I mean I'm not really sure. But it seemed like he did. But that's not the weird part," I bit my lip in agitation. "It's like. The brief moment I had seen him, I can't forget it. I can't forget his face. I can't get him out of my mind-"

"Was he really that attractive?" Liam teased and I groaned.

"I'm serious Liam, please. This has been nagging at my mind all morning."

"Okay sorry," Liam nodded for me to continue.

"It just feels like I've seen him somewhere before. And I can't remember where. It's so annoying!" I shook my head in frustration.

"Hey, Zayn," Liam clasped my shoulder comfortingly. "Why are you getting worked up over this? Deja vu is a common experience. It happens. You'll forget about it tomorrow. He must have been some random guy who confused you for someone else and 'sides," Liam shrugged, "You said so yourself you're not even sure he said your name."

"Hey, peasants!" Louis called out and we all snapped our attention to the feather haired boy.

"Harry has something to share." The curly haired boy smiled nervously, fiddling with his bracelets. "Um, my big sister's boyfriend got us a few passes for a local band's gig at the lounge bar with that fancy name... You guys can come if you want to."

"Pssh, of course they want to!" Louis rolled his eyes. "Underaged drinking and music that'll make your ears bleed. You in boys?"

It wasn't actually my crowd, so I shrugged. Liam was actually keen on going and I was in the minority so I had to choice but to relent.

How bad can it be?

~*~

NIALL'S POV

As soon as I stepped into the admittedly posh and R&B themed lounge bar, a heavy sickening feeling developed in my gut, and I felt that tonight would be nothing but eventful.

I had to break Josh's heart on his birthday, I can't wait any further. This was eating at me, and I can't be with Josh because I'm not in love with him anymore. It won't be fair for him. I'm only doing what's best for him.

I saw my group of friends and approached them, chatting a bit, but I couldn't concentrate, only thinking about what I had to do right now.

I had no idea if this was the right thing to do, breaking up with Josh. Should I just continue my life the way I got it back, without Zayn?

Fuck no. It would kill me and I would do anything to get Zayn back, get back to the way we were. And if not that, just have day which I can spend with him, when both of us are humans. That's all I ask.

After sipping a few drinks from the mini bar and striking up a few more chats, I asked one of the guys around our table, "Where is the birthday boy?"

"Probably in the back room. The guys like to rehearse last minute." I nodded and slid out of the booth, making my way around the stage and to the back room. The last time I'd seen Josh was at school, and then I'd only texted him for the details about his birthday and gig.

I walked the short corridor to the back room, asking one of the techie guys where it was, who directed me to a room slightly left and straight ahead.

"Josh?" I called out nervously as I reached the room, pushing past the half-open door and into what the guy had directed me was the dressing room.

I looked around the room with mirrors on one side and empty guitar cases in the corner before my eyes fell on the couple in the far corner. I peered further and felt my breath get knocked out of me.

It was Josh and that asshole Jared. I shook my head as I struggled to gather my scrambled thoughts and control my staggering breathing.

Josh and Jared were a thing, for God knows how fucking long. He was probably messing behind my back, and here I was feeling guilty about supposedly breaking his heart.

I felt something akin to my heart breaking, but I knew that wasn't it. Not even close. The only real heartbreak I had ever felt was when Zayn had told me he doesn't know me, just mere hours ago.

I was just... surprised and hurt. I always thought Josh had genuinely loved me, and I had always felt guilty about leaving him hanging by dying. When I bet he hadn't even felt my absence, because he's fucking making out with his bandmate when I'm alive and standing in front of him.

"Oh right. I see how fucking committed you are," I spat, making Josh pull away from Jared's neck in shock. He hastily pushed him away, as the other asshole regarded me with a bored look.

Josh's face was pale. "Look Niall. I'm sorry but t-this wasn't meant to happen! I was just--"

"Save me the false sorry speech. You and Jared. I'm happy for you. How long has this been going on?" I asked coolly, my eyes hard.

"How long were you two together?" Jared asked airily.

"Eight months," Josh said softly and Jared nodded as he smirked at me. "'Bout nine months." Josh tried to push the ass away but he only pulled him closer.

I rolled my eyes, feeling lighter and happier that I didn't have to do the dirty work of breaking up with the fucker. But still I was livid because I had been fooled with all this time.

"It's funny actually. I was just coming here to break up with you because I don't feel that way anymore, I hadn't for a long time," I said truthfully, locking my eyes with his. "And I was feeling so bad that I'd have to hurt you on your birthday but I guess I won't anymore. Thanks for saving me the work. Enjoy your birthday," I spat, turning on my heel and storming out of the back room. Thankfully no one followed me nor stopped me. Of course they won't. I'm not worth it.

Outside, people were setting up the stage and the lights were dimming, while I was in no fucking mood to stay here and listen to Josh's band play. I have nothing to do with him now.

I know I should feel elated because I had unknowingly fallen out of love with Josh the moment I'd met Zayn and now didn't even have to dump him, but still my body felt on fire with anger.

Whatever love he had claimed was all a lie. I had no idea if I had always been a side thing for him, and I thanked the Gods that I hadn't given up anything to the bastard. He sure was a fucking good actor.

And that was the reason I wanted to kill a bitch right now. Preferably Jared.

And also because I still can't figure out how to approach Zayn. I needed him more than ever now, I needed to vent out everything to him, and he'd listen the way he did, offering comforting words in that velvety voice and kissing the palm of my hand that would always be in his.

I choked back a sob as I roughly pushed past the bodies and located the back entrance of the club. I slowly climbed up the metal ladder to the rooftop, the only place that can comfort me right now and the only place I can get away from the God awful rock music playing in the lounge.

~*~

So Zayn can't forget about the blonde guy. ;)

And Josh turned out to be a player, damn.

Can you guess what happens next? (i know its pretty obvious)

Thanks for reading! I love you! <3

GO ARGENTINA! :D :D

VOTE!

COMMENT #ZiallReunion ✌

~zarrycupcake

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29 7 4
Orien the boy met a broken soul that's all there is in this story. 15 years old teen boy Orien who just lost his father had to move houses due to so...
57.7K 1.6K 24
**THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 15 AND IS NOT THAT GREAT/ HAS A LOT OF PLOT HOLES AND INACCURACIES I AM TOO LAZY TO FIX** "Stop" I whispered. She...
170K 9.8K 31
Things in Zayn's life haven't ever gone exactly as he planned and as a result, he's forced to move back home and face the facts: It just wasn't meant...
44 1 6
Ghost aren't real. And chics this cute don't tell you they are. It's the reassurance I told myself, which mostly didn't work cause it was a straigh...