forever | joyri

By yermturtle

joy and yeri have always been best friends. but, when they fight, they tend to go too far. is fixing their fr... More

prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
the end

2

1.7K 88 32
By yermturtle

march 5, 2018

irene: guys, she said she was coming

wendy: you know that child's gonna be an hour late

irene: i mean joy's with her right now, she should be here soon

seulgi: they're comingggg

as joy entered, she had yeri wrapped around her arms. the room was dark, but it had a weird presence in it.

before yeri could think of anything, irene, seulgi, and wendy jumped out and surprised yeri, screaming "happy birthday!!"

yeri was too flattered to speak. she stared happily at her members as she spent the night with them.

she blew out the candles. she ate the cake, red velvet cake of course. she had a great time.

joy was extremely happy, but she felt a little jealous. the unnies would never throw her surprise parties like the one they gave yeri. they only gave yeri one since she was the youngest anyways. but, she tried to keep these thoughts away.

when the unnies started taking pictures, joy insisted to take the photo. she said that she can take great photos because of her amazing skill, but in reality, she knew that she would put up a fake smile if she was in the photo.

"smileee!" joy exclaimed.

———————————————————————
lol sorry this is so bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 169 10
Just short chapters of Hoseok and his monster, Yoongi. Bottom hsk, top yg, doesn't really matter tho cause I don't plan to have any smut, just all f...
15.8K 454 7
What happens when Narda and Regina are left in the same room? (darlentina/reginarda short story fanfic) date started: 11/15/22 A/N: hi guys! I became...
899K 38.1K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4K 142 15
Gab and Soleil aren't saying goodbye forever but instead they only parting ways until they come together once more in the future.