Billdip - Mine

By ladymusedragon

Dipper has made a deal with Bill. Weirdmageddon ends and his family is safe, in exchange of his freedom. Wha... More

1 - The deal
3 - Finally mine
4 - What am i going to do?
5 - the deal with deals
6 - Not anymore
7 - nonsense
8 - up to him
9 - box with a ribbon
10 - Something Sacred
11 - falling asleep
12 - I promise
13 - all the night through
14 - How is that possible?
15 - Cane in the meadow
16 - His calming nature
17 - everything is right
18 - I hope
19 - a silent goodnight
20 - could be, there is a chance
21 - never want to part
22 - Punishment
23 - Marked by a demon, how beautiful
24 - Never been better
25 - deceived
26 - Forever? Forever.
27 - the end is here

2 - This can't be happening to me

14.8K 339 91
By ladymusedragon

Mabel POV

I looked over at Gruncle Stan and Gruncle Ford, they looked just as shocked as I felt. Why? Why would Dipper do this to me? to us? When I looked at Dipper again, he was laying on the ground unconscious. I screamed and struggled, trying to get over to him, but I couldn't reach him. Ford held me back by my arms. I could hear him trying to calm me, but I would not listen. My brother was being taken away from me. I had even just managed to persuade him to stay with me, and not take that stupid apprenticeship with Ford. Before I could reach him though, everything faded away. The Fearamid was now replaced with the Mystery shack. This can't be happening to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 229 21
[ Discontinued ] Dipper was never a normal child he had always been a bit disturbed. After there eventful summer in Gravity Falls Dipper came to a re...
146K 3.8K 26
Weirdmegedon doesn't end well. Bill is able to take over the falls very easily and the rest of the world is soon to come. Mabel must make final quick...
393K 14.7K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
151K 4.5K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...