Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

Fastest Man Alive

1.7K 30 18
By EGvamp24

I was at the crime scene observing and Joe came over "Mia, what do you think you're doing here?" Joe said and I sighed "Joe I'm just admiring my favorite adoptive father!" "C'mon Mia this a crime scene." Joe said and I saw Barry and smiled "Hey, brother of mine!" I said and Joe shook his head "Mia." "Fine!" I muttered and we went to the Precinct. "So, Barry told me about your powers." Joe said and my eyes widened "Barry I told you not to." "Hey don't worry, I'm not gonna send you to some weird lab" Joe chuckled and I rolled my eyes "okay I need to get to class, then work afterwards" I told them and Joe smiled "See ya, Joe" I said and I hugged him and Barry.

Flashback 3rd person POV

Barry ran through the streets and suddenly Joe stopped him and took him back to the west house, where Little 6 year old Mia. Mia smiled as she saw Joe and Barry "Joe!" Mia said as she came up to him "Did Barry run away again?" Iris said and Joe looked to Mia then to her "Unless that's one of your homework questions, Little Lady, It's none of your business. Go on back to your room. And take Mia with you." Joe said and Iris grabbed Mia's hand and smiled "C'mon I'll read you a book." Iris said and Mia cheered. "Why can't I see my dad!" Barry yelled and in the bedroom upstairs, Iris reads The runaway Dinosaur. Mia looks up to Iris "Why is Barry Mad at Joe?" she asked and Iris sighed "He wants to see your dad but Joe won't let him." "Will Joe let me see my dad?" Mia asked and Iris shrugged.

                                                                                              ***

        I was on my way to class when I saw Ben "Hey you" I said and he smiled "Uh hey um I need to run I'm going to my interview at CCPN. They are looking for a photographer." Ben said and I smiled "Well, you are the best. see ya!" I said and he nodded and left. I got to class and I sat next to my friend and roommate Millie queen, she moved here a year ago. Her older brother is Oliver queen, I've met him before whenever he came to visit Millie. I also know that he is the Arrow, Barry filled me in on when he went to Starling City which he is very bad at keeping secrets. "So where did you run off to this morning?" Millie asked and I sighed "A crime scene, I was observing, taking pictures and notes. Nothing out of the ordinary" "Isn't taking pictures Ben's thing?" She asked and I smirked "Yeah, well I can do it too!" I told her and we laughed. Class begun and we took notes on Hospitality management.

I got a text from Cisco about Barry and I ran to STAR Labs "Why didn't you tell me you were having problems?" I basically yelled and Barry sighed "Mia, I was going to but..." "But what?" I asked and he just sighed. "Let's figure out why this is happening to you." Dr. Wells said and I sighed.

I stood behind Cisco, Caitlin, and Wells as we watched Barry run and I remembered all the times Barry would runaway and go see our dad. "Caitlin, check the glucose levels" Wells said and Barry fainted. I ran to help him and we put him on a bed "So Barry's Metabolic system is all wacky, just like mine but way more?" I questioned and Dr. Wells nodded. As soon as Barry woke up we told him about why he has been fainting. "I'm not eating enough. So an I.V. bag and I'm good to go?" "Try 40. Guess you were thirsty." Dr. Wells said and I frowned as he starred at me. "We're gonna have to fashion you a new diet, based on your metabolic changes." "I've done a few calculations. you need to consume an amount equal to roughly 850 tacos. Mia usually does Burritos with cheese and queso, that's just a whole other equation." Cisco said and I rolled my eyes. "For Mexican, I recommend Tito's. On Bruckner Avenue? Best Burrito in the city. Mia used to love eating there when she was a kid." I heard and I turned my head to see Joe. "Detective West. What brings you to STAR Labs?" Dr. Wells asked and I sighed "When I couldn't find you in your lab, I started doing a little research. Turns out there's been reports of a red streak around the city, Stopping muggers, rescuing people from burning buildings." Joe said and I frowned "Wait, you went out and started saving people, using your powers behind my back?" I questioned and Barry sighed "You didn't tell him we were working together?" "Joe. Mia. I can explain. " Barry said and Joe frowned "You already have a job in law enforcement, Barry. I suggest you back to it." Joe said and I nodded "Detective, we all want what's best for Barry. Mia too." "If you wanted what was best for Barry and Mia you'd try and talk them out of this lunacy Instead of encouraging him going out there risking his life." Joe said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not even apart of this! And it's not like I do anything, I'm useless with my powers, I turn invisible. I am nothing" "Joe, you saw a man control the weather. What are the police gonna do against someone like that? Since the Accelerator Explosion, we expect there may be more like him." Barry said trying to ease some of the tension off of me. "And you're gonna do what? Catch them. Are you insane? You think you can run real fast that you're invincible? You're not! you're just a kid! Both of you, My kid's." "We're not your kids, Joe. And you're not my father. My father's sitting in Iron Heights. wrongfully convicted. you were wrong about him and your wrong about this." Barry said and I tried not to cry or yell at him for yelling at Joe. "Now I may not be able to help him, but if I can save someone from a burning building or stop some armed thieves, I'm gonna do it. you can't stop me, so don't try." Barry said and I starred at the ground "You think you're so smart. All of you. But you don't know what you don't know. And I hope that you're clever enough to figure it out before someone gets killed." Joe said pointing to me and I frowned as he left.

                                        ***

Once I woke up me and Millie went to the gym to workout and I started punching a punching bag and Millie came over to me "Okay what's going on with you?" she asked and I shrugged "nothing. Just some family drama" I said and she sighed as I started to punch again "Okay, I think the punching bag has taken enough hits today. Spill, what has you all stressed." Millie asked and I sighed " My brother is keeping secrets and Joe is mad at me for being what he doesn't want me to be. I feel so useless and I just want to be somebody who matters" I said and she smiled "Mia, you are someone who matters. You're my best friend, you're a amazing sister and daughter." Millie said and I gave her a hug. "Thanks. So, uh why are you going to stag industries?" I asked and she sighed "My brother got me a interview for an internship at Stag. I'll be Mr. Stag's Assistant if I'm lucky." Millie said and I smiled "Well, that's good. I'll see you at home." I said to her as she went to the showers and I went to STAR Labs.

"I wanted to show it to you for a surprise but I was too excited. Since Barry has a fancy suit, I thought maybe you should too." Cisco said and I smiled as he showed me a suit similar to Barry's except mine was silver and black and had a skirt (Imagine the emblem and the belt is silver and the suit is black with no cape) NO CAPES!!!!

I stepped forward and I smiled "I love it" I said and suddenly Caitlin came in "Barry is hurt." "What? What happened?" I asked and we just followed her to the lab to see Barry all bloody and bruised. I helped Caitlin clean his wounds and I sighed "Your already healing" I said to him and he nodded. Danton Black was the Meta human that caused the shooting at Stag industries and I called Millie to see if she was fine and she told me a man in a red suit with a lightning bolt got her out okay and I sighed "I'm glad you're okay. I'll see you at home. Bye." I said and I saw Barry leave and I frowned "Bar! Wait" I yelled but he was gone. "Barry has a lot of guilt." I heard Dr. Wells behind me and I turned around to face him "Me and him both. Dr. Wells, why did you decide to help me? Me out of all the people who was affected by the Accelerator. Why choose me?" I asked him and he smiled "I saw something in you, something I haven't even seen in a long time. I saw a girl who just wanted to fit in and to be somebody important. You, Mia Allen, Are not useless." Dr. Wells said and I smiled " I believe when the time is right, you will find your potential, and when that happens, you will be a strong and intelligent person." Dr. Wells said and I hugged him and surprisingly he hugged back.

I was in the middle of homework whenever I got a text from Millie saying she heard gunshots and I ran to STAR Labs and I stood in front of my suit "Time to test out this baby." I said and I changed and Cisco gave me a mask and I put it on "Go get 'em Silver" Cisco said and I smirked. I ran to Stag industries and I saw Barry fighting Black and I slid in and helped "I got these copies, go find the real Black!" I yelled and he nodded.

I punched one clone in the face but one flipped me over and I groaned as my back hit the hard ground. I finished with the group of clones and I saw Barry getting badly hurt and I felt this energy inside me and I screamed as I hit the ground facing them and a force of energy erupted from the ground and it was like a wave of electric energy heading towards the big group of Danton Blacks knocking them off their feet.

"Woah!!!! What was that?" I heard Cisco and I frowned. Barry ran me out of there and I took a big breathe "Barry remember find the Prime" I heard Dr. Wells say in the earpiece and I looked at him "You can do it Barry." I let out trying to catch a breathe and he nodded "It's impossible! there is too many of them" Barry said and I shook my head "Nothing's impossible, Barry. You taught me that. You and Mia taught me that." Joe said and I smiled "Go get 'em Barry." "You just stay here and rest, okay? I'll be back" Barry said and I nodded as he ran back down the stairs. The last thing I heard was a crash and then I just saw nothing but darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 1.2K 36
My name is Bethany Nora Allen. When I was 6 weeks old my mother was murderd by a man in yellow lighting. Even though he killed my mum my dad got sent...
7.5K 328 22
Ashley was normal. WAS. But that changed 1 year and six months ago. The Flash has saved the city from a black hole but that wasn't what Ashley cared...
93.7K 1.7K 24
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explode...
9.1K 241 35
Jainey Nora Allen the 14 year old sister of Barry Allen. When the particle accelerator exploded she was affected and gained the ability to turn invis...