Bed Warmer

By adventurous-soul

"Good morning sunshine" A voice spoke into my ear. I groaned, shoving my head under the pillow to try and get... More

Extended Description
1- And Then There was One
2- And Then There Was Him
3- And Then She Got Angry
4- And Then She Showed Him
5- And Then He Returned
6- And Then We Shared
8- And Then It Started
9- And Then I Became A Bedwarmer?
10- And then I got mad
11- And Then I Got Scared
12- And Then I Got Bored
13- And Then I Got Hit
14- And Then He Shared
15- And Then Something Happened

7- And Then We Played

460 10 0
By adventurous-soul

AN- Ahh sorry for the wait! I had production, then exams, then social and wow it has been busy but here you go! Please vote, comment, share!! xx

--

The party was on a private part of the beach, secluded from the everyday tourists that came to the area. Whoever was holding the party must be absolutely loaded to, firstly, afford a house like this and secondly, be able to hold a party here every year with hundreds of people and not have to worry about the amount of damage that will inevitably occur.

After Seb left me on the street out the front, it wasn't hard to tell that the party was in full swing. The bass could be heard pounding from streets away and people were already loitering in the front yard, laughing with red cups in their hands or throwing up in the bushes.

I walked up the paved driveway to the front door where I managed to squeeze my way through the house. Bodies clad in not much more than bathers, danced around the space. The sun was just starting to set outside but already people were passed being drunk, lying on the grand staircase in the entrance. Classy.

"Ally!" A deep voice called out to my left. I turned my head and started in the direction of where it came from. "I'm glad you made it!"

"Mason, hi" I smiled and hugged the tall figure.

"Have you checked out the back yet?" he asked me, gesturing towards the open space where I assume folding glass doors had been pushed back to make it easier to go from one place to another.

"No not yet. I just got here" I told him.

"Oh good. I'm glad I found you quickly then." Mason said, flashing me a pearly white smile. There was something about his tall, tan complexion with the light brown hair and blue eyes that made Mason just so likeable. "The sun will be gone soon so come check it out while you can still see" he winked.

"Are you hinting that tonight I will get blindingly drunk?" I asked in mock horror, following Mason to the outside area. A deck lead down onto a patch of grass before the sand took over and stretched out to the sea. On the right side of the garden, a pool with an infinity edge was full of teenagers either drinking or making out. I'm sure by the morning time it was not going to be the clear blue colour it was right now looking at the rate of things.

"If I have anything to do with it then yes, maybe" he grinned, cheekily.

I tutted and shook my head with a faint smile. "And here I was thinking you were a good boy"

"Oh always" He smirked and bit his lip. I laughed at the comment and Mason was quick to follow. "Come on, I'll race you to the water" he said, gently tugging my hand.

I grinned and weaved my way through the crowds to get onto the sand. As soon as my feet touch the cooling surface I was quick to rip my dress over my head and plunge into the water. "I won!" I shouted when I resurfaced. Mason popped up a second after me smiling like an idiot.

"I went easy on you" He shrugged.

"Yeah, sure you did" I laughed and splashed Mason. "You're just a sore loser" I teased and poked my tongue out at him.

"That's it" He yells and runs towards me.

Now if you've ever been in the ocean, you will know how hard it is to run in the water when it gets above your knees. I'm sure I looked like a deranged, squealing chicken with Mason running behind me which was why it didn't take long for me to become exhausted and let myself be caught by Mason. "Got'cha" He whispered in my ear.

I laughed before I felt Mason let go of me and disappear. The sun was almost set now so the water looked black and I couldn't see anything. Suddenly I was being lifted up out of the water, with Mason underneath me. "Mason! I giggled and he spat the water out of his mouth and looked up and me from under my legs.

"Yes Ally?" he asked innocently.

"Put me down!" I laughed, holding onto his head for balance.

"Whatever you say" he shrugged and I felt myself falling backwards, hitting the water with a hard splash.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically, pushing my hair out of my face when I emerged.

He grinned causing my lips to twitch. "Your are welcome" A gust of wind blew over the water at that moment and I clutched my elbows to keep warm.

"It's getting cold now. Want to head back in?" Mason asked, noticing the rising goosebumps.I nodded my head quickly and waded my way out of the sea. "This is my best friends house so I can go get us some towels" Mason told me as we walked up the sand, collecting our clothes on the way.

Because the sun had now set, a few bonfires had been lit around the property and fairy lights hung on the walls and fences. "That would be great" I smiled not really wanting have the only piece of clothing I had getting wet.

Mason smiled back down at me, placing his hand on my lower back to steer me towards the house once again.

"Mason!" A high pitched voice called out.

"Carly? Oh my god Carly! I haven't seen you in ages. How are you?" Mason moved to hug the small, bleach-dyed blonde wearing the tiniest bikini I have ever seen.

"If I recall it was you who moved away but yeah, I'm good thanks" She smiled back at him, fluttering her eyelashes. As if she had to even try. Her boobs, which were practically falling out of her top, was enough to have anybody's attention.

I cleared my throat from the side of the conversation hoping to get that towel soon now that the temperature had started to drop. "Oh right this is Ally. Ally this is Carly" Mason said as if forgetting that I was there. "Why don't you, uh, go wait by one of the bonfires and I'll bring out the towels?" Mason said looking at me now.

"Okay" I smiled sweetly. I looked towards Carly and nodded my head to which she look me up and down with a smirk. Bitch.

I left the reunion now that Carly had taken the spot under Mason's hand like I was previously doing, and scouted the area for a familiar face.

"Ally!" I saw a small brunette wave to me. I smiled and made my way over to where Charlie was sitting next to Brad with a few others.

"Hey" I smiled, planting myself on one of the large pillows that were placed around the fire pit. Each fire was a different set up. One had individual plastic chairs, another had logs placed around and there was another one like this with the a variety of cushions and pillows placed on the ground. Like I told you, this was a pretty big house and the backyard was no exception.

"Where's your drink?" Was the first question I was asked when I sat down. Not 'where were my clothes' like I was expecting. I smiled to myself and turned to Paul.

"I don't have one yet believe it or not" I told him, chuckling at his gobsmacked expression.

"At a college party and no drink? We'll have to change that" He tutted.

"Good job I'm here" A voice behind me said and a drink was placed in front of my face. I looked up to see Carrie hovering over me with an expecting face.

"Thanks" I smiled, bringing the cup to my lips to taste the drink. A sweet liquid slid down my throat, before a comfortable burn added an edge.

"This seat taken?" Someone said and I felt a warmth lower itself next to me.

I turned my head to see Seb leaning on one hand, a bottle of beer in the other. "Actually it was" I huffed, moving away from him slightly. The cold patch of the pillow only made my goosebumps worse.

"Oh really?" Seb smirked. I turned my head to glare at him.

"Yes" I retorted.

"For that guy over there, right? The one with the busty blonde clinging onto his arm?" Seb taunted. I rolled my eyes refusing to give into Seb. "I'm not kidding. At least he looks warm" Seb took a swig from his bottle, raising his eyebrows.

I turned to look over my shoulder and sure enough Mason was sitting next to that Carly chick from before who was cuddling into his side. Mason had his top on now and a blanket was draped over Carly's shoulder.

"You've got to be kidding" I muttered under my breath, picking up my dress from beside me and slipping it over my head. Who does Mason think he is? I could care less if he spent the night with that blonde girl but to leave me waiting in the cold? That was just annoying.

I could see Seb turn to me out the corner of my eye but I held my hand up, not wanting to face him. "Don't say anything" I ground out, downing whatever I had left in my cup.

"Ally! Baby, how are you?" A familiar voice came closer to my ear and I felt a pair of lips on my cheek.

"Nicky! To what do I owe the pleasure?" I smiled up at Nick who had two drinks in his hand. Count on him to lift my mood.

"Thought my girl might want something to drink" He said, handing me one of the cups.

"I am being cared for tonight" I laughed, gratefully taking the cup. I heard a scoff next to me and saw Seb giving me an annoyed look. "Do you have something you would like to say Sebastian?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"It's cause your a newbie. Your like that shiny toy that everyone wants to play with but you'll get dirty soon and then quickly forgotten about." He jeered, "And when did you become this dickheads' 'girl'?" He almost spat.

"That's a bit morbid isn't it Sebby boy? I'll never get bored of looking at you baby" Nick winked at me, brushing off Seb's comment. By the way he seemed unaffected I'd say Nick was pretty used to Seb's temper by now. "And she's been my girl for a while now, isn't that right Ally?" Nick lowered his face next to mine, his breath hitting my face.

"Get off me you creep" I laughed, pushing Nick away from me. "He's joking Seb" I rolled my eyes, feeling the need to address the glaring boy next to me. Another gust of wind blew past at that moment and I could feel my body shaking with shivers.

"Here" A jacket was placed on my shoulders. I turned to look at Seb but he had already faced forward to watch the flames dance in the fire pit.

"Thanks" I smiled even though he wasn't looking and pulled the jacket tighter around me.

Nick had found a seat on the opposite side of the circle next to a pretty brunette and I rolled my eyes at his flirtatious behaviour that had the girl blushing.

"Who wants to play a game!" A very excited Charlie shouted out. I laughed at her enthusiasm, finishing my second drink while the others in the circle either cheered or nodded. Reactions were based on how drunk they were.

"Seven minutes in heaven" Paul slurred, eyeing the girls who were sitting with us.

"Nobody would want to spend one minute with you Paul, let alone seven" Carrie shamed, earning a chorus of 'ooo's' coming from the group.

"How about suck and blow?" Layla proposed.

"We were coming up with games to play Layla, not shouting out facts about our sex lives" A beefy blonde in a singlet hollered.

Layla just laughed at the comment but I could see Harley tightening his grip around her hip. "At least she has a sex life" He retorted. Cue the next round of whistles and 'ooo's'.

"Okay game rules," Brad shouted, grabbing everyone's attention. "Charlie care to explain?"

"It's simple. Everyone sits girl-boy. A card like so," She said whipping out a queen of hearts playing card from god knows where and holding it like a prize possession to show off, "is placed on someones lips. That person has to suck on the card to make sure it stays attached and pass it on to the next person. If you drop the card, obviously you lose, and therefore it means that you have to kiss the person who you were meant to pass the card on to. Understand? Let's play!"

"Is this what all college parties are like?" I muttered, a small smile on my face from how ready everyone was to start playing.

"Only the good ones" Seb winked. "You're not going to chicken out are you Ally?"

I scoffed. "No"

"Have you even kissed someone before?" Seb continued with his teasing. I gave him a hard look, choosing not to response which only made him chuckled. "That's right I forgot, we have a badass over here" he said, his face coming so close to mine that his breath ran down my neck.

I rolled my eyes, trying not to let the shiver take over as I faced the group once again. A girl I hadn't seen before has started off. The card passed around the circle until it reach the guy on my left, Sam his name was, who I meant the other day in the cafe. Sam managed to pass it to me successfully and I turned to Seb who was waiting. He puckered his lips and winked before I leant in a gave him the card.

"I wish I was sitting next to you baby!" Nick called out to me over the fire, causing everyone else to laugh. "I understand if you kiss someone else. I'm easy like that"

"It's okay sweetie, we don't need a card game to have fun" I playfully bit my lip and winked before I burst out laughing at how ridiculous we were being. Who knew that this is how happy I would be. Two months ago I would've never dreamed that I would be sitting with a group of people who were easy to get along with and would actually be my friends. Good ones at that. Before I would only go out when I had a mission to do something like piss off my parents or get drunk to forget about everything. But now... now I was able to relax and enjoy myself.

"We don't need a game to have fun either" A husky voice sent chills down my spine.

I nudged Seb out the way with my shoulder"Get lost"

"Only if you come with me"

I opened my mouth to retort but Seb cut me off. "Look, it's your turn. Wouldn't want to let the card slip now would we?" He smirked.

"Seb I swear to god-"

"Ally!" Charlie called out.

I quickly sat up and looked to my left to see Sam waiting for me. "Sorry" I sent him an apologetic look before leaning in to suck on the card.

Keeping it on my lips I turned to Seb who was waiting for me once again. I narrowed my eyes, not able to threaten him verbally but hoping her got the message. Everything was going fine until the last second when I felt it pull from my lips and float away.

I was about to pull away when a pair of lips attached to my own.

Eyes wide, I was ready to pull back but Seb's hand came up behind my neck, his thumb touching a spot I didn't know existed to feel so good until he found it. My eyes fluttered closed against my will and better judgement and I felt myself kissing him back.

Seb's other hand moved to my waist, pulling my body towards him ever so slightly but enough to make me feel unbalanced and clutch onto his shirt.

I had almost forgotten where we were but the cat calls and lack of oxygen dragged me out from my trance and I pulled away quickly.

Seb was smirking at me with swollen lips and I could only imagine what mine looked like. "Ally you minx! That was so hot" I heard Charlie shout and the other yell in agreement. I wasn't one to blush but something about the whole situation made my cheeks start to redden.

What was I doing!?

The game was soon to start playing and the kiss shared between Seb and I was forgotten as soon as the card was dropped between Carrie and another girl. I don't know when the other girl got there because Carrie was squished between two guys before but I guess no one really cared.

I felt Seb lean over to me and whisper in my ear. "Not bad"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"I'm just saying, you definitely have kissed before" Seb resounded with another swig of beer.

"I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or not" I wondered sarcastically.

"Oh a compliment for sure" He smirked. "But still, you've got nothing on me"

"Challenge accepted" I returned the smirk.

"Oh it is on" He murmured.

This boy was going to be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.9K 50
He backed me into the wall and clamped my mouth shut, "Be quiet" his words lashed. His breath fanned against my face and I could smell mint in his br...
35.3K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...
12.5K 183 45
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
65.8K 1.2K 27
"What do you want to watch?" He asked, looking up at me. I stared into his steel blue eyes. "I-uh." I stuttered. "Do I make you nervous...Doll?" Seb...