Written in Anger

By phruitypebbles

Kyela Pullman, 23, dancer. She had endured plenty of trials and tribulations in life and thought she would ne... More

~ 1
~ 2
~ 3
~ 4
~ 5
~ 6
~ 7
~ 8
~ 9
~ 10
~ 11
~ 12
~ 13
~ 14
~ 15
~ 16
~ 17
~ 18
~ 19
~ 20
~ 21
~ 22
~ 23
~ 25
~ 26
~ 27
~ 28
~ 29
~ 30
~ 31
~ 32
~ 33
~ 34
~ 35
~ 36
~ 37
~ 38
~ 39
~ 40
~ 41
~ 42
~ 43
~ 44
~ 45
~ 46
~ 47
~ 48
~ 49
~ 50
~ 51
~ 52
~ 53
~ 54
~ 55
Written In Love

~ 24

6.3K 266 200
By phruitypebbles

Chapter 24 |

Kyela's Pov

After a whole week of moping around, I finally got the strength to do something other than feeling sorry for myself. I felt like I was going crazy, but I wasn't too sure because I really didn't know what "going crazy" felt like. All I knew was that my mind was racing, and I was feeling too many different emotions all at once.

I was currently in the middle of putting my hair into a braid when I heard small taps coming from outside. Confused, I went over to the window and saw nothing that the tapping could be coming from, so I sat back down on the bed, yet the sound continued, and it was getting faster. I noticed a pile of small pebbles outside on the balcony, and I rushed to the door, pushing it open, only to almost have my eye taken out with a larger rock. I leaned over the railing only to see Michael with a huge grin on his face. He was the last person that I expected to see, and I was just enraged because of him.

He smiled up at me, "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't call, but-"

"I really don't care," I interrupted him, and his smile quickly faded.

I marched back into the house, breathing deeply to keep my anger under control. I continued to braid my hair while I thought about why he'd come back here like he cared for me when he was probably out sleeping with whores instead of dealing with business like he told me. Before I could compete my thoughts, the bedroom came crashing open, and I jumped to my feet.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I should be asking you the same damn thing!" he yelled back.

"Well, I'm not the one that left for a week when you were only supposed to be gone for four days!" I shouted.

"You didn't let me explain," he said while putting his hands on his hips.

"Explain what? You got too busy around your business partner's girlfriend?" He began to pull off his jacket, and he took a step towards me, but I moved backwards, and he sighed. He threw his jacket onto the bed next to me, and I noticed a small, pink ball fall out of the pocket. He started to say something, but I grabbed the ball, the piece of fabric, and unfolded it until it formed a pair of skimpy underwear that couldn't belong to me.

"See, there's no reason to explain." I said quietly, and his eyes met mine as I threw them at his chest and began to storm out, only to have him pull me back by the arm and knock over everything off the nightstand to push me against the wall. I groaned as he kissed me with force, and I squirmed for him to let me go.

Michael's Pov

She found her strength to push me off of her, and I used my elbow to lean against the wall while she limped off in the other direction. I'd never seen her so irate before, and it was scary, but she'd have to let me explain. I wasn't going to let her leave the room until I told her what happened, and this whole ordeal was over.

"How could you do this to me?" she cried, and that's when I noticed her unwanted tears.

"I didn't do anything... I wouldn't hurt you, Kyela." I shook my head, "If you would allow me to explain-"

"Explain it then," she snapped.

"When you called, I was in a strip club because the owner owed me some money, and I was leaving. This woman, who was obviously a stripper, came up to me, and she started talking to me, but I didn't want anything, so she put these in my pocket, and I didn't know." I explained to her.

"So you didn't think to check? Or did you want me to find them?" she croaked.

"Look, I was thinking, okay?! I didn't check, and it was a stupid mistake, and I'm sorry! Is that what you want? An apology?" I screamed, and she jumped, but her face held that same angry expression.

"Sorry means nothing to me, Michael. I want to see that you love me, not that you're just trying to manipulate me into having sex with you!" she yelled, and I paused.

"Are you still on that? Kyela, I never meant that, and you know it. I'm not using you if that's what you think! Is that what you think?"

"No!" she shouted immediately. Her hands hit her forehead, and she collapsed against the wall behind her. "Maybe."

She was sobbing into her hands, and I went over to her to put my arms around her, but she pushed me away, so I backed up, giving her a bit of distance from me. She didn't look too well either, like she'd been sick while I was gone.

"I'm not manipulating you into doing anything, and I'm not using you. Seriously, I'm not that fucked up, and I'm waiting... I'm waiting until you're ready," I shrugged, and she looked up at me with weary eyes.

"Am I being too slow for you?" she asked, and her chest heaved up and down as she took a deep breath.

I shook my head, and her eyes brightened with joy. I'm willing to let her get comfortable if that's what she wants- even if the front of my pants are bursting at the seams while I'm waiting.

"You can be honest," she said.

"I am being honest. I haven't really spent much time just talking to someone like I've done with you, and I kinda like it," I shrugged. She smiled a half smile, and I held out my arms slightly for her to embrace me. She trudged over and laid her head on my chest while wrapping her arms around me loosely. "Hug me tighter," I commanded, and she sighed. "If you really love me, then you'll hug me tighter."

She laughed before almost squeezing the life out of me, and we rocked back and forth together before we fell onto the bed at the same time. I kissed her, and it just felt soft and natural like we hadn't been away from each all week. She stroked my cheek while I hovered over her, and I pulled away just to stare at her face that I'd grown to truly admire. She smiled after a few seconds and pulled herself up so that she was sitting up, and I moved over to give her space.

"What?" she asked.

"Will you come back home with me?" I asked with a smile, and she nodded immediately.

When we stepped into the house, it was completely silent. Kyela didn't seem suspicious, but I was just glad that my plan was still in effect. I looked at her as she swayed back and forth sleepily and clung to me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

She nodded and yawned tiredly. I pulled her towards the stairs, and she followed. "You can go and freshen up while I figure something out, okay?"

She nodded again, and I watched her walk up the stairs until she disappeared down the hall, and I heard the door close. I quickly rushed into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, pulling out the lasagna that I made before I went to go and get her. I hastily threw it into the oven, hoping that it would heat up by the time she came back downstairs. I searched through the cabinets to find two wine glasses; I swear I don't know where anything is in this house. I finally found two glasses, and I rushed to pull out the bottle of wine that La Toya left here fortunately. What am I even doing? Kyela makes me do crazy shit without even realizing it.

When I began to smell the lasagna in the oven, I decided to go and get her- or at least check on her, but something was missing. I sat plates, forks, and the wine glasses on the table, but it just didn't seem right. I pulled open the drawers frantically searching for something that I didn't even know I was looking for. I pulled open a drawer near the sink, and there was a pile of candles, and I sighed as I pulled them out and stared at them for a couple of seconds.

"Candles," I said to myself. I set them up on the table and took out a lighter from the same drawer and lit the candles. I cut off the light, and the fire immediately illuminated the room. I turned to the stairs, and I met Kyela's gaze as she walked down the stairs.

"You look nice," I said immediately.

She gave me a confused look, "I don't think jeans and a t-shirt is considered nice."

I shrugged, feeling stupid. "You make everything look nice." She met me at the bottom of the stairs and peeked into the kitchen behind me, but I stood in her way.

"What are you doing? And what's that smell?" she asked suspiciously.

"Uh..." I didn't really know how to explain it to her without sounding stupid, and I honestly didn't think that I'd get this far into my plan. She looked at me skeptically and pushed past me with ease. I followed behind her, but she stopped in her tracks when she noticed the setup. She looked back and forth between the table and I before she finally spoke.

"What is this?" she asked.

"I thought we could have a nice dinner," I answered.

"You did this? For what?"

"You," I said, laughing. "You don't like it? I could do something else..."

She shut me up when she pulled me down by my collar and kissed me passionately. My hands found her waist and pulled her closer to me. Maybe she did like it after all.

Aaaaaaaaand, they're back in love again. Yay !

You probably won't believe me when I say that the book is halfway over, but it has to come to an end at some point.

Vote, comment, share, or whatever...

Mickeythemoonwalker ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 21.3K 20
(SLOWLY EDITING) *Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was alwa...
10.7K 434 11
In the near future, Michael Jackson, a convicted criminal, will be released from jail. Unfortunately, on the same day, his mother falls very ill. Des...
38.2K 1K 24
She has returned, changed.. She was an innocent 15-year-old girl who had been through too much to list. Silently, she fights her own battles and trie...
9.9K 273 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...