Years To Luna [#1 Gifted Luna...

By Nextdoorgirl101

"Let me go, Aurnia! You're going to kill me!" he gurgled out feeling more lightheaded by the minute - she onl... More

Author's Note
Summary
Prologue
¤CAST¤
A/N
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
BIG NEWS!!!
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Gifted Luna Series
XXXIII
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
Epilogue

TRAILER

188 10 0
By Nextdoorgirl101

Ok, so I made a little something during my spare time, and I decided that this week I'll start posting again!

Yeah I know I wanted to finish "My Name Is Blue" first but heyyy....you only live once!😅

No for real though, my first book is nearly drawing to an end so starting to update this one isn't going to harm anyone.

So for the grand opening, I made a trailer of the book with scenes that more or less represents what is going to come in the book!

Keep in mind that I do not own any of the media, pictures, music or gifs in this video and credit goes to their creators.

So don't bash me okay!😂

Anyway new update this weekend!

Adios my loves!❤

SHARE AND VOTE!

-Nextdoorgirl101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 17K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
140K 7.8K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
1.3K 15 21
A piercing scream left her dried lips as another slash whipped her bare back. A crimson color liquid poured down each slash onto the marble floor. My...
1.8M 90.5K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...