Not The Life I Intended

Autorstwa SuperAJK

Mon-el Is back, him and Kara have brought a home, right next to a school, they never intended to live this li... Więcej

our beginning
Poison Ivy
I Want You Forever In My Life
It's Official
Kara's Dream Life
I think I might be.....
Oh, I can't
She might be our miracle
Meeting Lexie
Your new home.
First day.
Lexie did what ?
Questions For Alura.
TWINS !!!!
I'm gonna be a sister?
No more Supergirl ? for now.
Sleepover
House extensions? and shopping day.
Shopping And Real Friends
It's Happening.
Welcome To The World
Who's Jack?
Meeting Family.
Jack's Stuck Up Mother
I Know What It's Like
Revenge Is Better On Birthdays
It's my fault, I need to tell him
Telling them?
School Drama and Cat Grant
Yes To The Dress
Please read need help !
The Big Day
Big Day Part 2
The Morning After
Argo city
5 years later
Family Day Out
Has She Gone Crazy
Hey First Flying Lesson
Not The Life I Intended/I Love The Life I Am Living.
NEW STORY

Argo, and He's finally speaking!

307 11 10
Autorstwa SuperAJK

Hey supervalorians, I'm so happy you liked the last chapter know that you would I pre-wrote like I always do with my chapters another Argo city chapter. if you like these Argo city chapters let me know and I might start an Argo city series.  

let's pretend that Thara's mother is still alive. 

anyways on to the story

Authors POV

Alura, Kara, Mon-el, Lexie, Felix, and Oliver all walked to Thara's home, for dinner, As Kara pushed the stroller with Oliver in her arms and Felix in Mon-el's asleep arm's. Lexie was walking beside them looking around at the boring nightlife.

They arrived at Thara's home with the life alive, Kara and Mon-el placed Felix and Oliver in the stroller and placed it in near them so they wouldn't be scared.

"So Kara, what made you want to marry the prince of Daxum?" Thara's mother asked

"Former prince" Mon-El spoke

"Still" she spoke, Mon-el put his head down in shame

"He is an amazing man, he is a great father who cares for me and so many people, he is not what people think," Kara told Thara's mother.

"I see, I'm sorry Mon-el we didn't like your family," Thara's mother said

"That's ok, mum parents are both dead and there is no more Daxum," Mon-el said.

"Kara, your boy's how old are they?" Thara asked

"They are 1," Kara said with a smile looking over at them hearing them stir, walking over and picking each of them up, bringing them over with their elephant pillows so they could sit up.

"Shouldn't Felix be talking then?" She asked

"He is very shy, he, didn't even talk to my sister, on earth," Kara mentions.

'Well, do you remember Ellie?" Thara asked., Kara just nodded

"She is Val's teacher and might be able to help you" Thara explained

"Thank you, we will keep it in mind we are only here for a few days," Kara said as she sat down with her boys.

They continued to have a vibrant conversation, while the boys sat in the stroller eating their dinner and getting an occasional laugh from each of them which was reassuring for Felix, that he did have emotion and was able to giggle.

The boys started to get a little restless as the two families had a few drinks in the living area. Mon-el could also see that Kara was sitting there trying to sit up high and Join in the conversation but really she was tired like hell.

"I think we should get the boys to bed" Mon-el said

"Oh, of course, you can set them up in our room," Thara said

"Oh no its ok, I'm a little tired anyway, Lex has fallen asleep too, mum, if you like you can stay" Kara explained

"Oh, well I will see you around the city" Thara said disappointedly.

"Thank you for dinner," Mon-el said as he picked Felix up, and did Kara with Oliver whispering into Lexie's ear that they were going back to their quarters.

Mon-el put Lexie to bed while Kara put the boys to bed, but she didn't get that far, she managed to put the twins on the bed to get them changed, which she did but they all fell asleep together with Felix laying on her mothers chest, and Oliver laying on his Mothers arm up against her shoulder. Mon-el couldn't help but laugh, he wished that he had his phone or at least a camera to capture this moment.

Once he captured the moment in his mind her picked each twin up trying to be careful not to wake the three sleeping beauties, but that didn't work, when we tried to pick up Felix Kara woke up.

"Oh sorry," She replied as Mon-el put Felix in his small cot.

"It's ok, it was cute and nice to walk into," Mon-el said smiling, giving him a smile, Mon-el walked back over to the bed, and gave her a kiss, sitting down beside her.

"Are you ok?" He asked her concerned, knowing something was definitely wrong.

"yeah everything is fine, now come here," She said pulling him in, but he pulled away.

"Kara, babe tell me," he said looking into her eye's and they weren't filled with hope, and they didn't look a lot like comets. Kara sighed

"I just feel that Felix isn't growing like a normal Kryptonian, he's shy, yes, but Oliver is speaking and waving but Felix isn't," Kara said somewhat distressed.

"Hey, we talked about this, what brought it up again?" He questioned. She looked down at the bed

"Was it Thara bringing up Ellie?" He asked her, Kara just nodded. Mon-el sighed, looking at his wife, worried. "Hey it's ok, we will get through it and you don't have to see Ellie, it was just a suggestion, but maybe we talk to Dana when we go back to earth" Mon-el suggested. Kara nodded at his suggestion. "Now I was going to take a shower did you want to join?" He asked her as he gave her a sweet kiss. Kara just nodded and followed him into the shower.

The next morning the two woke up to sounds of cries, Mon-el groaned, Kara slapped in on his bare chest, she covered her self up and walked over to her two boys, who were looking up at her. "Mumma" Oliver said "Mamama" Felix spoke. Kara picked them both up and placed them on the bed while Mon-el got up and threw her one of his shirts so she wasn't naked, as well as getting their little book that they would read words out off every morning, particularly with Felix.

Felix started to get the hang of it, Kara new he was shy, he just had to Started talking to knew people in a comfortable environment.

"Felix how about we use our words when we talk to grandma Alura?" Kara asked Felix

"Gama," he said with a smile

"Yeah" Kara said to Felix happily.

"What about you Olli, should we try to speak to grandma?" Kara asked him

"Gadma!" He said with a smile, Mon-el and I just chuckled.

"Ok, let's get you changed and go see grandma?" Kara asked the boys, they both clapped and smiled. Mon-el changed the boys while Kara had a shower her self and get ready.

The three walked out to see Alura and Lexie talking about her father. We put the boys down and they were hesitant especially Felix, but when we gave them both small push they ran to Alura, yelling "Gamama" I was so happy because I could actually here Felix, with his happy voice.

Kara and Mon-el smile at each other and walk towards the two boys who were sitting with Alura and Lexie.

"How did you to sleep?" Alura asked Kara and Mon-el

"Good thank you mum and you?" Kara asked

"Very well, I need to go do a few things, feel free to walk around the city or stay here" Alura spoke, getting up walking out.

-------------

For the rest of the trip, Oliver and Felix became more vocal and were happy to walk around holding our hands. It made Kara feel more relaxed that she couldn't see anything wrong with Felix maybe it was just shy, but what Alex said when they were born was still in the back of her mind at all times. Val, was happy to walk around with them and teach the boys a few things so they had something to remember Argo by, and if they ever asked they would be happy to explain it to them. Kara and Mon-el told Val's mum, that Val was able to come to earth to visit them whenever he wanted that's if he was allowed too.

When the trip came to an end on the very last day, Oliver gave his grandma a hug, Felix hesitated again but also did it following his brother's footsteps.

The family returned to earth to hear that many things happened but everything was under control and they could go home and rest up for tomorrow. 

I hope you enjoyed. I have a special treat now, here is part of the last chapter, and I WANT YOU to help finish it, let me know in the comments or PM me. 

The kids ran into the main frame of the DEO asking where j'hon wants.

"My children, what do you want?" He asked turning to them in his Martin form, which still scared Brianna a little, but was still tough and asked him."Can we go flying in the sky today PLEASEEEEE !" Brianna said with everyone else joining in at the end.

"Kara, Mon-el are you ready for the consequences?" J'hon asked us. We both nodded I think these kids are now all old enough to get out into public with us, even though this morning I said that I was glad that we didn't tell National City, about our family. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.5K 82 18
Hi I'm a new writer so please don't hate on me. Anyway here is a description of what the story is about. The story talks about Kara ends up finding...
48.6K 1.8K 38
•TRIGGER WARNINGS• -MENTAL HEALTH -ANXIETY/ PANIC ATTACKS -DEPRESSION -ABUSE -DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & MORE. 2 years after Melissa found out she was p...
22.7K 697 30
Welcome to my new account 😊💛 This story takes place after 2x22 ♥️ I should've wrote this in third person pov, but I didn't so..... :)
10.5K 372 20
Before Mon-el's arrival on earth, though Kara was having many friends, a good family of sister and mother, She always felt something was missing, lik...