Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

6

7.4K 197 271
By Luna_Hime20

Sakura's POV

Today completes a week since the day that Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke and I hanged out.

It was fun it truly was, the most fun I have ever had in the years I been alive.

Today when I went to my daily visits at Ichiraku's I found a very hungry Naruto and uncle Minato eating a bowl of ramen when Naruto had three and still finishing one. How can a four year old boy eat so much? I will never truly know I can barely finish one bowl imagine three.

Naruto sure is one of a kind, he might act stupid or unintelligent but he is very kind, caring and smart just like his parents.

"Hi, Sakwurah-shan. " Naruto said with noodles inside his mouth.

"Naruto, don't talk with food in your mouth. " uncle Minato scolded him. While Naruto just laughed sheepishly.

"Hi Naruto-kun, Uncle Minato. " I greeted taking a seat next to uncle Minato.

"Hey Sakura-chan, and uncle Minato? Hmmm I like it. " uncle Minato said giving a smile that any girl would go crazy to see.

"Hey Sakura-chan today will be a reunion in my place, Kushina and I want you to go, it's going to be around four in the afternoon, if you want I can send Naruto and Kushina to go get you. By the way, Kushina wants to hang out with you, and have some girl time. We figured out you would feel uncomfortable so Hinata-chan and her mother will accompany you two, how does that sound? " uncle Minato said.

I never spended more than five minutes with aunt Kushina but I have nothing to loose.

"Sure, what time would aunt Kushina come for me? "I asked.

He paused for a minute, then switched the three bowls of ramen that Naruto had finished and placed them on top of his, with Naruto now slurping on his fourth bowl..

"Around now. " was all he said and in que aunt Kushina entered the ramen shop, she raised a questioning look towards Naruto and uncle Minato, then narrowed her eyes at the five bowls in front of uncle Minato and the bowl Naruto was finishing.

"Minato, what are you doing here? Don't you have hokage work to do? " she asked suspiciously.

"I um I finsished early and invited our son to eat a bowl of his favorite ramen and I guess I was too hungry that I ate five bowls of ramen... Hehehe I'm really stuffed... Honey! I told Sakura-chan about the girl time you and Misako-san and Hinata-chan were going to have today, just remember not to be late for the reunion. "Uncle Minato said nervously trying to change the subject. I wonder why he lied about the amount of ramen Naruto had ate.

Is aunt Kushina that scary that even her own husband has to lie, I wonder how scary she is..

"Hmm alright, and I hope you're not ditching your hokage work or else I'll make you clean the bathroom with a toothbrush. " aunt Kushina threatened uncle Minato.

"N-no of course not honey, I promise I will return after Naruto finishes. " uncle Minato said nervously.

Aunt Kushina narrowed her eyes suspiciously at her husband and her still eating son that annoyingly still was slurping the remaining ramen left, making aunt Kushina sigh.

"Hey Sakura-chan it's time to go pick Misako-san and Hina-chan. "Aunt Kushina said while picking me up, and then jumped to the nearest roof, and continue to do this as her red hair flowed freely and wildly.

'I love her hair. ' Inner for the first time in days spoke up.

'Yea me too, I hope one day our own hair will also be like hers, long and beautiful. ' I responded imagining myself like aunt Kushina maybe one day I will be like her, strong, independent, kind, and beautiful. However, I am a little self conscious of my big forehead, and because of that I will struggle to see myself beautiful. But I know that I am in my own way, I will never dare to see myself low or ugly because I am the art from the love my parents had for each other before they left the world.

For them I will become strong and be something that they couldn't do, I will protect those I care for the most. Because they are like a second given family to me, maybe they're a gift from my parents, and if they are I'm thankful.

"Hey Sakura-chan we're here. " aunt Kushina said making me snap out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see the huge black doors from the Hyuuga compound open, while aunt Kushina carefully put me down to the ground a very beautiful woman came out with Hina-chan behind.

I immediately recognized this woman, she was so kind to me when I first met her and when I dropped Hina-chan the other day, this woman is so kind she kinda reminds me of Hina-chan, like mother to daughter.

"Hi Misako-san, Hina-chan ready to go shopping! " aunt Kushina said loud enough to scare the crap out of us, she is so energetic just like Naruto... Now I know where Naruto gets all his energy from and positive attitude.

"Hai! " Misako-san said joining aunt Kushina with her energetic attitude.

Hina-chan and I just looked at each other, then started to burst out laughing.

"Hi Misako-san, Hina-chan. " I greeted once I finished laughing.

"Hi, there sweetie. " Misako-san said to me giving me a kind smile.

"Hi, Sakura-chan. " Hina-chan said with also a smile of her own.
Their smiles must be contagious because I gave them a toothy smile of my own.

Once we were settled in, Hina-chan and I started to walk in front aunt Kushina and Misako-san, speaking about what we think the reunion is about.

"What if Kushina-san is pre...pro.. Preg...pregnant. " Hina-chan whispered while having a little trouble with the last word, what? We are only four after all.

I nodded then I glanced at aunt Kushina's belly, could she be pregnant?...but her belly looks pretty flat to me...

And if she is, I wonder from what shop did she buy the baby from, I haven't seen any baby shops here in Konoha... Do they use magic? Or a certain jutsu to make the baby almost identical to the parents? I wonder how much it cost them, I hope it's not expensive because when I grow up and find myself a husband I would like to have two kids but if they are expensive I will only buy one...

But I still have all my life to save money and figure out where to buy them at... Must be a hidden shop or something.

"Huh?, Sakura-chan you need something? "Aunt Kushina said to me with a raised eye brow.

"No, no it's no.. Not... Nothing. " I said having a little trouble saying the last word, guess I was nervous.

"Mmm alright, if you need something just let me know. " she said as she continue to talk to Misako-san.

Hina-chan giggled because I had got caught staring.

"Ne, Sakura-chan do you think that everyone will be there? I mean do you think Kiba-kun and the others are going to be there?" She asked while staring straight at me with her pale blue big eyes.

"I don't know. " was all I said before checking around my surroundings, and immediately realizing something, at the very moment we are in that very specific part of Konoha where people tend to get really aggressive and mean towards me.

I got closer to Hina-chan and held her hand, maybe like this the civilians won't do nothing to me, but nothing is for sure, so I pulled Hina-chan with me closer to her mom and aunt Kushina.

There were people passing around us but nobody seem to mind us only the store owners that saw me, I felt their glaring or curious eyes on the back of my small body.

I shivered, this is too much attention, and it's not the positive one.

"Hey let's go in this shop they have really nice clothes for girls and woman. " Misako-san said while pulling aunt Kushina with her, and aunt Kushina pulling Hina-chan and I with her.

I kind of fliniched a little at the hard movement she did to pull me and Hina-chan inside the shop.

Once we were inside, I was awestruck the shop itself was beautiful and the clothes are so pretty, so elegant and nice.

"Hina-chan you can take Sakura-chan pick out any outfits you guys like, Kushina-san and I will pay for them. " Misako-san said to Hina-chan while aunt Kushina and her walked to the woman's section.

Hina-chan took my hand and pulled me into what it looks like the girl side of the shop.

We looked around until a a piece of clothing caught my attention, it was similar to mine but this one had the Haruno symbol on it.

Thats when I noticed this shop is elegant and nice because this shop is where the clan members buy their clothing at.

But what surprises me the most is that this shop has the Haruno symbol on it's clothes when all the Haruno members had died, all in unexplainable circumstances.

"Sakura-chan you like it? " Hina-chan said to me making me look at her, she had a really cute and adorable white kimono and in the back it had the Hyuuga clans' symbol.

I nodded, " it's really pretty, Hina-chan. " I said. She nodded and placed it in a small basket where we can put all the clothes we like in it, then later on aunt Kushina or Misako-san will check the clothes and then see which to buy.

I eagerly tired to get the piece of clothing that had my clans symbol on it, but it was useless, I was too small, and short.

"Ne, Hina-chan can you help me get this. " I said to her, she nodded and also tried but just like me she is also small and short.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get help. " she said and ran the opposite way.

After a few minutes of waiting Hina-chan came back with the shop owner and asked her kindly if she could get down the piece of clothing that I wanted.

But when she saw me, her eyes widened in shock, fear and anger. She immediately put her hands around Hina-chan in a protecting form.

"What are you doing here?! Get out, shoo, out you demon child!! Get out my shop this instant!!!" She screamed, and then my vision got blurry.

I looked at Hina-chan's face and only found tears rolling down her eyes.

"I will never hurt Hina-chan. " I stated, and tried to get closer to them to grab my friend and go to aunt Kushina and Misako-san. The shop is pretty big and I don't think they have heard what's going on.

Once I was two feet away I tried reaching to Hina-chan but the shop owner pushed me away making me stumble with my own feet, making me fall to the ground.

The ground was pretty rough so when I fell I bruised my hand and one of my knees.

"Sakura-chan!! " Hina-chan yelled with tears rolling down her pale eyes making her face flush in a soft shade of red.

"Please ma'am, give me my friend back... " I pleaded her but her eyes showed more anger and fear.

I'm I really that dangerous that shop owners have to pull my friends into a protective hug shooing me away, first it was Naruto, now Hina-chan... I'm I really that bad? What did I do? Why can't I be like the rest of the children?

Without noticing, tears were rolling down my emerald green eyes, I crumbled down to the ground and started to cry my eyes out, I felt someone kicking me on my ribs then on my head, I heard Hina-chan's distant crys. Then I heard foot steps, I heard aunt Kushina and Misako-san but they sounded too far away, they seem to be arguing I wonder what's going on..

I let darkness consume me whole, and like before I was in the dark void of nothingness.

I walked around aimlessly, then the scenery started to change I was no longer surrounded my darkness, now I was in a dark huge room, with water all over the place, the ground was full in water, that it reached my knee height.

I struggled to walk but still continue moving forward, after a while of walking I came across a huge door, with huge metal bars. If I wanted to do so I could easily go through the space between each metal bar but I'm scared and I really dont want to go through it.

'This place is creepy, I don't like it. ' Inner said speaking again, I wonder where she was all this time.

I nodded with what she said because this is a creepy and scary place.

"Hi there, little one, I see that you've decided to pay ol' me a visit, how wonderful. " a voice said from inside of the cage, I swallowed my saliva and gulped down some air, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid.

"Uh, hi there Mister, what are you doing here? " I asked trying to ease the intensive atmosphere.

"I have been sealed in this damn place for four years now, thanks to that pathetic shinobi's and their hokage. Anyways, you might wonder what you are doing here, well that's because I wanted to speak to my human container, in other words you. You see I am Kurama, a nine-tailed fox that was sealed inside you when I attacked the village.

I am mostly the cause that everybody hates you, sad I know. Anyways I just wanted to let you know that, now that you are the one that controls me, chakra based, you can get very powerful, and getting power such as mine can help you protect yourself and your dear lil friends. What you say? " he said with some amusement in his voice, is it true that I have him inside of me? Can I really use his power to become strong and protect those I love and care for?
What do you say Inner?

"I say that we should agree he is inside of us afterall, y'know I have been talking to him, and yes that's what I do when I don't speak to you, anyways I trust this foxy and let's say I found out some things that I will tell you when you're older, Outer. ' inner said confirming that we can trust Kurama.

"Alright I accept your power, Kurama-kun. " I said to him getting some courage to walk closer to the cage. I then placed one of my hands touching the metal bar, and by doing so Kurama came near the cage, his orange eyes that seem like huge orbs in the darkness of this room, his whole body shined of orange light.

He gave me a foxy grin showing me his very sharp and long teeth that could crush and devour any living thing.

"I am pleased by your response, Sakura, I will give you my power, my chakra but when the time comes, and as for now enjoy what you are living, everything will get good soon... Hmm theyre trying to wake you up. Until next time small little hime. " he said and as he finished he pulled out his paw and with one of his claws, he touched my right eye. There was pain but it soon it soothed out, this is a small gift in the meantime I give you my full power when you get older, bye, say hi to Kushina from me. " he said with a mischievous foxy grin.

Before I could say anything a orange light enveloped my whole body and was brought back to the dark void.

I focused a little and when I opened my eyes again, I saw a white ceiling, my eyes took a little time to adjust to the light , and when they had finally adjusted I looked around my surroundings.

My hand was bandaged with a little sting when I tired moving it, but there was no pain at all, my ribs were sore and my head felt heavy, and my knee had a small pink band aid.

I tried to stand up, with wobbly legs I walked to the door, and then stood on my tipy toes to be able to turn the handle to open the door.

Once outside of the room I explored the place I was in, my right eye was watery for a second as I tried to move my eyes around to search for anything that I can familiarize myself with, I unconsciously touched my eyelid trying to sooth the pain, but with any luck it got worse.

'Inner why does it hurt?' I asked trying to figure out what Kuruma did with my right eye.

'Kurama, says that the pain will disappear in a hour or maybe five, the pain is caused because your chakra is mixing with his chakra, your right eye will show a certain design, but only when you use a specific amount of chakra.

However, you will start to use your chakra the fourth year of the academy, so we have approximately three years to hide the power that already swirls inside of you, outer, but don't worry the pain is only a side effect of the power that you posses. " Inner explained.

I nodded weakly, then I started to walk down stairs to see if there is a exit somewhere down there.

Once I was about to go outside I bumped into someone, making me almost fall to the ground again but before I fell down a hand grabbed on to me making myself balance.

"Sakura-chan!!! You're awake!! I was super scared when kaa'san brought you home and you were not responding... Don't ever scare me like that, 'ttebayo! " Naruto said while giving me a bone crushing hug, while crying his eyes out.

I patted his back assuring him that I am okay, at the moment with a little bit of pain, but good.

"Hey, so this is your house? " I asked him trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, dattebayo! Here come with me, I'll show you the awesomeness of my room!" He happily said while pulling me with him up the stairs, again..

We then entered a room with red colored walls, and with the Uzumaki symbol painted on one of the walls. Then there was a small table with a table lamp there. His bed was twice as big as my bed, and then his carpet was soft and colorful.

Then in the corner of the room there was a basket full of toys and different objects. My best guess is that those are for training or something like that.

"Super cool, right? " he asked.

"Yea... " I responded while looking around curiously.

After what seemed like fifteen minutes, Naruto pulled me out the room finishing our little spar with his toy katana's. He led me towards the outside, once we stepped outside everyone was staring at us, especially me.

Everyone was here, well from adults it was only Misako-san, aunt Kushina, uncle Minato, the kind shinobi that I saw the day after I met Naruto and after Naruto's party. Then, there was the Nara's, Yamanaka's, and Akimichi's.

And from the kids was all of them, even the ones that their parents did come.

When Misako-san, and aunt Kushina saw me they rushed toward me and took turns to give me a hug.

Hina-chan also did the same when she saw me, "Gomen, that I worried you guys. " I apologized, I don't want them to worry about me I'm fine, really.

"We are the ones that are sorry Sakura-chan, but don't worry that lady is paying for what she did. " aunt Kushina said with a hint of something behind her spoken words, I wonder what happened.

I was going to say something but Naruto had grabbed onto my hand and Hinata's pulling us away from Misako-san and aunt Kushina.

"Hey so everyone is here, what are we going to do now? " Naruto said catching everybody's attention.

"Tag! " Ino yelled and half of us groaned.

"Who is going to be it? " Shikamaru asked no one in particular.

"Let's draw out sticks the one that gets the blue stick gets to be it. " Ino said in a matter of fact tone.

Neji nodded and went over to the adults to get a cup and sticks with colors at the end.

Once we were ready each of us pulled a stick at the same time.

"Red. " Ino stated happily.
"What a drag, Red. " Shikamaru said while yawning.
"R-red. " Hina-chan said with a stutter.
"Red. " I said.
"Red. " Neji stated.
"Red, " Shino said as he gave one of his termites the stick for dinner.
"R-red. " Choji said nervously.
"Red. " Kiba said while giving a loud yawn.
Then everybody stared at Naruto, already knowing what he was going to say. ".....blue.... Agh why is it always me?! Get ready coz I'm going to et every single one of you, dattebayo! " he said.

Everybody looked at each other and started to run in different directions. Some took off inside the house while others tried to hide. There isn't any base only time.

Naruto had given us ten seconds to run but or hide, and he had ten minutes to get all eight of us.

I had went inside and hid in Naruto's room, inside his closet to be exact... Don't ask me why I choosed this because I don't know it just happened.

Hinata didn't know where to go so she had followed me, however she didn't hide with me inside the closet but underneath Naruto's bed, covering herself with blankets and some clothes that were scattered around. Hope they're not dirty or else I feel bad for hina-chan.

After a few minutes, we heard running around the house, then we heard footsteps walking around the room, my heart was beating so fast and so loud I can hear it inside my ears.

My breathing hitched when I saw a shadow outside of the closet. Naruto is going to open it any second now.

The closet door opened slowly revealing my indigo haired friend.

"Hina-chan?" I asked confused.

"The ten minutes are over, Naruto is outside with the others. " she explained.

I nodded and she helped me up from my sitting position.

When I glanced at the clock I noticed that I have been sitting inside the closet for fifteen minutes now.

As Hina-chan and I walked outside everyone was already there.

"How many people were found?" I asked curiously.

"Four. " Kiba said with a grin making Naruto groan.

"Shikamaru, it's time to go! " Shikamaru's mom yelled, making Shikamaru groan in annoyance. "Tro.. Trou... Troublesome.. Mother... Well bye guys, till next time.. " he bid goodbye leaving towards his mother.
She smiled at us and waved goodbye.

"Choji! It's time honey! Kiba-kun your mother asked me to take you home, come on. " Choji's mother said.

Kiba groaned and waved goodbye, while Choji gave us a small smile and goodbye, pulling Kiba with him.

Ino was about to say something when her mother called her. "So gotta go, it was fun, see ya guys around! " she said and hurried to mother and father's side.

"Guys I have to go, my mother wants me home, bye. " Shino said as small beetles surrounded his small body making him disappear.

"Hina-chan, Neji-kun! Time to go! " Misako-san said to them making Neji pull Hinata with him towards his aunt. But not before saying goodbye of course.

Once they were gone, I was the the only one left, I didn't want to intrude in their home any further so I was about to leave when Aunt Kushina told me to stay for a little bit more.

"Sakura-chan we have to tell you something really important. " uncle Minato said while giving me a soft smile.

Naruto and I just looked at them confused. "Sure what is it? " I asked.

"So we have been thinking, that you deserve a good and caring family, we did some looking for good adoptive parents that would love you, care and protect you, until we found the perfect person to care for you and your well being. " uncle Minato explained, making me a little emotional, they wanted me happy so they looked for people that would care for me and love me something that I only began to experience a few weeks ago, I'm happy they they are in my life without them I don't know what I would do.

"The person whom we had found to be a perfect parently figure for you would be my former student, Hatake Kakashi. " uncle Minato finished explaining.

He gave me a piece of paper were it says that I indeed have been adopted. I with tears in my eyes hugged uncle Minato and aunt Kushina, "arigato gosimasu. " I said to them grateful for what they done to make me happy.

"When can I meet my papa?" I asked, with excitement in my voice.

"Now. " aunt Kushina said with a huge smile on her face, while hugging a very confused Naruto.

And as she said so the Shinobi from the other day came forth and bowed to me, "it's a pleasure to meet you properly, Sakura-chan. " he said.

I swear that if this shinobi wasn't my adoptive father, I would go crazy, this guy is cute.. Ugh.. Now I feel sick for thinking of that of my adoptive father, but either way he is, I wonder if in a nearby future I might get a adoptive mother too, but only father will know...

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, oto-san. " I said to him giving him a smile.

He closed his eye half way meaning he too was giving me a smile if his own.

"Ne, oto-san when am I moving in with you?" I asked curiously.

"Today." He said, turning to face uncle Minato and aunt Kushina." We will be on our way sensei,Kushina-san ,thank you for taking care of her today." He said, as they smiled.

"Hey, hey, hey are you still going to let Sakura-chan hang out with me and the others? " Naruto said defensively.

I watched my new father curiously, "sure thing, after all you are like a brother to her, thanks Naruto for befriending her. " my father said to Naruto and with that he turned to me, "are you ready to go? " he asked, and I nodded. He bended down and carried me he then waved goodbye and took off in a cloud of smoke with me, at first I was scared so I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly but not too tight, I don't want to choke my new father.

Once we came to a stop, we stopped in front of a apartment, when we entered I almost choked on my own saliva. His apartment is huge and beautiful.

"You like it? " he asked curiously.
"Yeah, I love it" I said looking around curiously.

"Ah, that's good. " be mumbled under his breath but I was still able to hear him.

"Hey let's get something to eat, then I can show you to your new room. " he said as he showed me the way to the kitchen.

He took around fifteen minutes to make dinner, and just to let you know it was delicious, the best I have ever had in the four years of my life.

Once we were finished, he led me to my room and showed me were the bathroom was and where his room was, and other places in the apartment.

When we entered my room I was amazed the walls were painted pink with a cherry blossom painted aside the bed which was almost the same size as Naruto's. There was a medium sized closet with really nice clothes, but not just any clothes but clothes that had the Haruno symbol on it.

There was a nice pink carpet next to a white drawer with painted cherry blossom petals, and really nice accessories.
I turned around and gave my new dad a hug, "arigato, oto-san. " I said to him.

"Sure no problem, well it's getting late, tomorrow is going to be a long day so we must sleep early. " he said as he helped me up on the bed, once on top of the bed I went under the comfy blankets, it was so soft and warm nothing compared to the blanket I have back home.

He rustled my hair in a friendly manner like he did when we first met, then he left closing the door behind him.

I was so happy that for the first time in forever I had actually fallen asleep with a smile on my face.

This feels nice, thank you Kami for the blessings you have given me, thank you.

And with that I fell into a deep slumber.

💮💮hey guys, how was the chapter? Sorry I couldn't post it earlier, I had something going on.

Hope you guys liked it, can't wait to start the other chapter, well see you guys next time, take care.

With lots of love: L. H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 59 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
906K 19.3K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
181K 7K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
145K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...