The Boyfriend Games (slowly e...

By PurplePillow

Every year, the girls assemble in the music room. The boys don't have a clue about what happens in there. But... More

Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3 ✔
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ✓
Chapter 14 ✓
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 √
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
One Shot Competition!
One Shot Competition Results

Chapter 22

71.8K 1.2K 392
By PurplePillow

Em's POV

Blake had been ignoring me for three days already. And, prom was in two weeks! Was I still going with him? He had to man up and talk to me soon! What do I do? I decided to look for Mikaela. Not that I liked her, she was the total opposite of me. She was a slut, I wasn't, and so on. But, because of that little bonding session with her in that toilet awhile ago, I had a feeling she could help me. I took out my iPhone, and roughly tapped the screen, eager to find her contact number. 

At first, I couldn't, because I searched under 'M'. But, I realised that I had labeled her as 'Slut' in my phone. "Sorry Mikaela," I apologised to my phone as if I was speaking to Mikaela, and immediately changed it. Then, I pressed the dial thing, and heard the ringing tone. It only rang once, and Mikaela's sharp voice pierced through the receiver.  

"Hullo?" She asked in annoyance, and I flinched. Was she going to pretend she didn't know me? "It's me, Em?" I asked, crossing my fingers that she would at least acknowledge me. There was an awkward silence, before she replied. "What? I thought we were equal?" She rudely told me, and I gasped. "When?" I questioned- She had told me that she owed me one, but I hadn't asked for it.. Yet. 

"You wanted Blake to know all the rules of the game, remember? I gave him the rule book." She hissed, and I was shocked. "He didn't tell me," I informed her, and she gasped extremely dramatically. "You mean he did it on his own accord?!" She shrieked and I held my iPhone away from my ear. Boy, she was loud. 

She gave me her address and told me to go there immediately, and frankly, it kind of intimidated me. "Yeah.. Sure," I said uncertainly, before hanging up. What did I need to bring to her house anyways? I put in all my necessities, before removing them. And, I repeated that about six times. After my whole fiasco, I dashed towards the  bus stop.

*~*~*

I reached her side of town forty-five minutes later. It was completely different from where I lived. The houses here were like ten times the size of mine. And, the shabbiest one out of them still had a giant marble fountain and a lap pool! Rich people alert!

"Where is her house?" I mumbled to myself, looking at my note with her address on it and scanning the whole area.

I should've known hers would be the biggest and prettiest of them all. Mikaela's house was four levels tall, and the path from the iron gates to her front door was about a mile long. As I walked the distance, I took in the beautiful scenery such as her football-stadium sized pond with gooses, swans and ducks paddling and nesting around in, a giant olympic-sized swimming pool and a stable filled with many horses. 

Finally, I reached her house. She was standing at her doorstep, looking really impatient in her Victoria's Secret tank top and denim shorts. "Why didn't you take the golf cart?" She asked, and I widened my eyes. "There was?" My voice went a few tones higher with curiousity. "Didn't you see it?" She rolled her eyes. "It was at the gate!" She gestured towards it, and I craned my neck. Surprisingly, there was a guy in uniform sitting in a cart. 

"He must've appeared outta nowhere!" I told her, and she snorted, before letting me in the house. 

The interior of her house was even nicer than it's outside. I could compare it to paradise. I'll leave it up to your imagination to think of what it looks like, but to me, it was magnificent. "Oh cool!!" I squealed, sliding on her marble floor with my socks so that it was like I was skating. She led me to her lift, and we got in. 

The lift was playing 'Good Time' by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen, and I couldn't help but sing along. It was such a nice song! "Girl, you have got bad choices in songs! Why don't you listen to the Spice Girls or the Pussy Cat Dolls?" Mikaela asked me, and I wrinkled my nose in disgust. Those were songs for girls to grind to at those hard core parties. 

"It's not my type," I lied and she rolled her eyes again. Soon enough, we got to her bedroom, and I had to say, it was a little too girly for my taste. Her entire room was a baby pink color, and sparkly. Ew. "Whatever, so tell me what's wrong!" She demanded, and I spilled what happened. 

"You're not a virgin?!" 

She shrieked, and I cringed, shrinking back into my pink bean bag. "Yeah.. I'm not." I told her, and she gave me a weird look. "I try to put virgins into the games," She admitted, and I gasped as she gave away her game plan to me. 

After her whole explanation, I realised that the people picked for the game weren't chosen by chance. They had planned for who to enter the game, and when they did the drawing for the names, there were actually only three names in each box, and many other random papers. They would then consult a love doctor with the yearbook, and see who each girl would suit with perfectly. That was how I ended  up with Blake. 

"So, you're telling me, that Blake's meant to be my future.. Husband?" I asked slowly, and she nodded. Ew, I had never thought that Blake would eventually end up with me. I kind of felt bad for him. He should end up with someone graceful, and pretty and wonderful. Someone like.. Mackenzie. 

He could be with her right now! Oh no! He could be sleeping with her! Shit! "Mikaela, what's Blake's address? Or Mackenzie's?" I asked her, and she curled her lips in disgust. "Ew, why would he be with that slut?" She said with so much conviction I nearly believed her. "So he can vent his frustration?!" I nearly screamed, and her mouth formed an 'O' shape. 

She quickly scribbled down both their addresses, and I grabbed my bag and dashed down her stairs. When I got to her front door, she waved, and a ferrari came instantly. "He's your chauffer for today," She shot me genuine smile, but I didn't have time to return it- I was already in the car.

"Can you take me to this address, please?" I asked the driver, pointing to the words on the sticky note, and he nodded, stepping on the accelerator.

I got there in five minutes, and his house was.. Damn. It was nice. It even had an intercom! "Hello? It's Em, Blake's girlfriend. Is he home?" I pressed the button and spoke into the speaker, feeling like an idiot. A few seconds and a lot of crackling later, someone replied,"Sorry, he isn't," In a motherly tone. "Oh, do you know where he is?" I asked her, and she told me he had gone out somewhere. Wow, how informative was that. Note the sarcasm. 

I got back into that Ferrari, and told the driver to bring me to the next possible address- Mackenzie's house. Surprisingly, we got there in like two minutes. I should've guessed that the rich people all live in the same area. Mackenzie's house wasn't as big as Mikaela's or Blake's, but it was totally bigger than mine. Her gate was left open, so I snuck in as silently as I could. Her drive way was about a a olympic sized pool's length, and I walked to her front door as stealthily as possible. 

As I neared, I noticed that her door was open, and that there was pair of converse sneakers on her welcome mat. Was it Blake? I felt my blood boil- Who did Blake think he was? Going to fool around just because he was angry with me? I hurriedly removed my shoes, and stepped into her house, taking in the homely feeling it gave. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. But, before I could turn, I felt something cover my mouth, and I black out..

*Blake's POV*

"What do you think girls like, man?" I asked Trent, one of my friends, and he grinned evilly. "Lingerie," He snickered, and I whacked the back of his head. "I'm not talking bout' those sluts!" I protested, and punched his stomach lightly.

"It's that Em chick, right?" He stated, and I awkwardly nodded. "You're whipped, man," He laughed, and I resisted the urge to pound his head in. "No, I'm not," I defended myself, and he shook his head, still laughing like an idiot. 

"I'm not whipped, I'm just tryna get into her pants," I tried again, feeling disgusted at what I had just spoken. "As if dude, you'd have dumped her ages ago," He retorted, and I clenched my fists again. "What about we just get the present and go!" I growled, and he gave me the jazz hands. 

We walked around the over crowded mall for awhile, and I noticed a Swawrovski shop. There was this beautiful emerald green diamond thing in the shape of a four leaf clover, and it was a necklace. "Dude, this is good!" I gestured to him, and he shot me a horrified look. "Why do you wanna spend so much money on a girl that you're gonna leave?" Trent asked, and I grunted in reply to his question. 

"Hey, can I get this?" I pointed to that pretty Emerald pendant that suited Em, and a shop assistant batted her eyelashes at me. She was pretty, with her ebony hair and petite features. She sure knew she was cute, because she flaunted her beauty instead of hiding it.. Like Em. All girls paled in comparison to Em.

Why was I even buying this for Em? Oh yeah, to apologise to her- I had been ignoring her for three days, and I knew it was hard on her. What a selfish bastard I was. "It's a hundred and thirty dollars," That shop assistant purred, trying to look sexy, but it was just disturbing. I handed her my credit card, and she smiled like a cheshire cat, sliding it through that machine thing and handing it back to me.

"Do you need anything else?" She asked, and I ignored the double meaning in her words, grabbed the paper bag, and swiftly walked out of the house. She didn't get a hint though, following me like a lost puppy. "Hello? Call me," She told me, running her finger down my arm, and I glared at her witha all my might. Couldn't she tell that I was at this Swarovski shop, buying a gift for my girlfriend? People don't get a hint these days!

As I was thinking, my phone beeped and I took it out, grinning in delight that Em had sent me text. I quickly unlocked my phone and read it.

''I don't wanna go 2 prom wif you.'

Followed by,

'If you wanna see her again, come to the old warehouse.'

She was at that warehouse?! Weren't warehouses where people kill other people? It sounded dangerous! The immediate thought that came to my head was to get some form of back up, so that if I got hurt or she did, people could barge in. Then, I wondered if it was just a hoax. I know, I'm thinking a lot more than usual today. Hoax, or real... It seemed so hoax-like, but I wasn't going to take any chances. 

"Trent, call the team and meet me at the old warehouse. Call when you reach, and if I don't answer, call the cops." I commanded, and he mock-saluted me with worry evident on his face. I quickly stalked off to my car, and revved up the engine. 

* * * 

Em's POV 

I groggily opened my eyes, and immediately shut them after someone switched on the light. It was just so glaring! "Turn off the light!" I shouted randomly, and heard a low chuckle. Then, I realised I wasn't at home. Wherever I was was stinky, and it's floor was slimy. Eww. The person did what I requested, and flicked a switch, making it dark again. 

"How did I get here?" I shouted, my voice hoarse, and a low voice replied," I brought you here." Who was it?! "Show yourself!" I screamed, and I noticed a silhouette of a man. "Or else!" I threatened, and that dude chuckled again. "I don't think you'll dare to," He replied darkly, and I froze- This person knew me! I didn't know who he was because his voice was muffled. 

I noticed another silhouette appear, and this time, it was in a shape of a woman. A curvy one. "Please don't hurt me!" I yelled at the two shadows, and they didn't reply. Then, the woman stepped out, removing her disguise. I gasped in shock as I realised who it was:-

Mackenzie Haynes.

"You?!" I shrieked in horror at her, and she smiled evilly at me. "Surprised to see me?" She cackled, and my jaw sagged from the shock. "Guess who's the other one?" She cocked her head and asked, but I didn't reply- I was still too surprised. 

"Come out," She gestured to somewhere, and someone strolled out. 

Darren.

"Hey Em!" He grinned at me, and I widened my eyes. "Darren? Did she catch you too?" I asked him, crossing my fingers that he was not my kidnapper, but a fellow kidnapped. "Nope! And, I didn't kidnap you!" He answered too cheerfully for a kidnapper. 

"Why?" I managed to whisper, and his smile turned into a frown. "I'm saving you from Blake. He wanted to take you to prom!" He exclaimed like it was a bad thing. "Umm, what's bad about that?" I asked, feeling like an idiot. "Obviously, it's because you love me!" Darren replied. Darren thought I loved him.. In the romantic way? Pssh. 

"I love you, but in a friendly way." I decided to tell him the cruel and harsh truth. His face contorted scarily, and the vein in his forehead ticked. "You love me, and want to date me," He corrected. I couldn't believe he was like this! "No, I like Blake." I tried telling him, but he didn't listen. 

"Mackenzie loves him, and he loves her," Darren informed me, and I shook my head, tears starting to stream out of my eyes. He was really starting to scare me! "Let's get this clear, you love Massie, Massie loves you. I like Blake, and he likes me. Mackenzie is a whore." I explained slowly, and let out a squeal when Darren gripped my wrist tightly. 

"I'm going to prom with you," He hissed, and I shook my head again. That was the last straw for him, and he raised his right hand, bringing it across my face in a tight and painful slap. Ow. "Listen to me!" He shouted, and slapped me again. Then, he grabbed my right arm and twisted it so that it was in an awkward position. "Say you love me," He demanded, and I kept silent. He twisted it even more, and the pain became too overbearing. 

But.. I wasn't willing to say it! I had to stand up for myself! "No!" I shrieked at him, and he twisted my arm fully, and roughly. I felt my bone pop, and heard the sickening crack. The pain hit me so hard, the world started spinning. "Say it!" He demanded again, and I shook my head again. The pain was making me hallucinate- Instead of one, there were two Darrens! 

He grabbed my head with both his hands and smashed it against the wall. I let out a blood-curling scream as he repeatedly did that, and the world spun faster and faster. It got darker as well, and I panted, gasping for air. 

Suddenly, there was a loud bang, and I saw someone step in. I didn't know who, but it was someone at the very least. I saw as two very blur moving blobs attacked each other, and I didn't know who was winning- Darren or the other person. Probably the other person. Darren was never good at hand-to-hand combat. 

"Bitch! You had a back up?!" The girl, what was her name again? Ma-Mackenzie! Stepped in front of me, looking like a blob as well. In her hand was something like fat stick. "Die," She said simply, before swinging it like a club, and clonking me on the head. I heard that disgusting cracking sound, and felt blood trickle down my neck. I gave her a weak grimace, trying to prove to her that she couldn't get rid of me that easily. 

She did it again, and I felt my skull getting clobbered. It was so painful, that all my senses went in overload, and some even shut down! I couldn't feel anything anymore, and I was sure I was going blind. All of a sudden, there was another burst of light. "Can't give me a break?" I muttered brokenly to myself, and slumped down even more. I heard footsteps again, and some rustling, before I sensed someone near me.

"I love you, Em." The person whispered, and I smiled. It was good to know that someone loved me.. Still. Who said it? 

"I lo-" 

Before I managed to complete my sentenced, I blacked out.

~~~

Now, you know who was the unknown POV! I kinda made it obvious in the previous chapter! I think my story will have around 25-30 chapters, so don't worry! And, I will write a sequel to this book! I had some Team Darren fans somewhere at first, and I was wondering how your opinions of him changed after this chapter:l Randy isn't the bad dude!:P

Oh yeah, I'm gonna ask for votes again, cus' I NEED IT FOR THE WATTY AWARDS!:P 

FIFTY VOTES! OH AND IM TAKING A TWO WEEK BREAK FOR MY EXAMS:D 

Vanessa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.6K 31
I pull up outside of his house and I don't move, "Want me to stay here so you have a ride home?" She shakes her head, "No. I'll probably get a ride f...
152K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
509K 15.7K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...