Glo 2:Ivy

By YonnaDaAuthor

This is Part 2 to Glo so if you haven't read Glo please go check that out before reading . Malia is back brin... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
Question
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
Not an update
26.
Chapter 27
Question
Chapter 28
29
Chapter 30
Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

20.

4.7K 201 164
By YonnaDaAuthor

Malia:

1 month later

"Congratulations to the most beautiful hardworking women for going Double Platinum and having 2 songs top 10 on the billboards. Malia we fucking love you keep fucking shining babygirl ." My publicist said .

I smiled and gave him a hug and looked back towards everybody and the camera that was rolling .

"I just wanted give a big thanks to my team I love all of you guys so much I know the beginning was hard but all you push through . Most importantly I wanna thank my fans for continuing to show your love and support without you I wouldn't be here I love every all my babies so much . We just gone continue to win ." I said blowing kisses to the camera.

Everybody cheered and popped bottles and they gave me the plaque , it was nothing but all smiles . I proudly hung my award in the office .

"I want everybody to grab their cup let's have toast to my favorite fucking bad bitch Ivy. I love having you as my boss and a sister that I can talk to anytime . Let's drink to all your accomplishments." One of my planners said making me life .

After that toast , I went in on the drinks I couldn't remember what happened after that .

*****

The sound of my annoying alarm clock went off repeatedly making me groan. A rush a pain went straight to my head as I fluttered my eyes open starting to sit up . I looked down and my titties was all out and I seen I was naked . I carefully got out my bed and paused when I seen someone's balenciagas , balmain shirt , and jeans .

"What the fuck did I do ." I said out loud looking at my panties and Fashion nova dress .

"Goodmorning beautiful." I heard someone deep voice say .

I looked over and seen Zander , the guy I been tryna make a my rebound standing in my doorway .

I covered myself feeling so guilty I ain't wanna move that fast but we grown .

"I made you breakfast and brung you some aspirin and shit I figured you had a hangover ." He said .

I took a deep breathe.

"Look I have things to do when I get out this shower I want you to be gone before my son get up." I said grabbing a towel.

"Word it's like that? Didn't have that energy last night ." He chuckled .

I rolled my eyes .

"Get over yourself ." I said walking in my bathroom .

"You must love the chase I see ." He said getting his stuff .

I sucked my teeth and shut the bathroom door .

I looked at myself in the mirror my hair was all fucked up and I only had one lash on . I shook my head and took it off. I washed my face and brushed my teeth as I waited for my shower water to get hot . I quickly got in and began to wash my body . I shouldn't had drunk so much with my team , how did I end up with Zander. The thought of it was making my head hurt .

I know you may be confused about what's going on so to make it easy. After 3 days of being in the hotel my assistant found me a condo for me and the boys. I always loved small cozy places and I fell in love with it when I viewed . It was 3 places and I had to choose . I didn't want another big dumb ass that I would barely be in so this was the best choice .

Lamar and I are really done I guess he don't even try to come back it's like he's happy being a happy in peace . Every time I get on social media I see his dumb ass name with pictures of females tricking hoes out .

Since Ayana been officially pregnant she only been with Tae and every time we try to link it's like she's too busy for me so I stopped trying . Clover got a girlfriend and she blocked me from his accounts , he had to nerve to tell me from his assistant number we couldn't be friends ... niggas.

After I was out the shower and dressed , I seen no signs of Zander he was gone . I decided what jewelry to put on. I heard little steps coming into my room .

"Ma."

"Goodmorning baby." I said smiling watching Landin try to run to me .

I picked him up and kissed all over his fat cheeks.

"I'm sorry Ms.Everly I was turned around trying to pick out his clothes for today he ran away from me." My in home nanny said walking in.

"It's okay I got him . How are you this morning ." I asked as I put him down .

"I'm great very energized. I schedule his doctor appointment on the 14th, cut up and premade all his food for 2 days he just had breakfast , I organized his whole closet and opened up all those boxes you told me to open and added it to his shoe collection, all his clothes is washed and folded neatly . His bags are ready and packed to go to his fathers house ." She informed me .

"Thanks so much Renee I'll get him from here ." I told him.

"No problem imma go steam and sterilize all his toys and dishes." She said walking away .

Honestly she's really good I was skeptical about having a stranger with my baby all day but I made the best of the best to do hard backgrounds check, where she grew up all that before I let her step foot in my home . I was just scared because I didn't want Landin to think Im not his mom it just got harder now I don't have his dad here and I'm always busy , in the end it's gone benefit his future and I make sure every night I come home to him to at least kiss him goodnight .

I looked over and Landin was trying to eat off the plate of food Zander left me.

"Landin you finna make a mess on mommy's bed." I said scooting the plate away .

I broke off a little piece of fruit from him and charged my phone. I seen he left a note on he plate he bought me , I read it to myself and a smile formed on my face it was sweet . My phone powered back on and seen Lamar was blowing me up tryna cuss me about what he seen on social media . I ignored him .

I checked my Instagram I guess last night I didn't do to bad. I only posted a picture with my team holding my plaques . My instastory only showed when I was with them which was a relief. As I scrolled down I seen a tea page post a picture of me and him took from Zander's instastory . All they put was Baewatch . I pressed the comment section

"Ivy must got a type . Lightskin,beards ,and fuckboys."

"Damn did she get a divorce yet ?"

"Hennessy papi and Ivy best couple I stan."

"@LamarX"

I knew I shouldn't have read the comments it's be so much negative and people always think they know your life . I texted a few people back and ignored Zanders call.

I turned around and played with Landin for a little while until I took him to his fathers .

Lamar :

"Ouch Daddy that hurts ." Miley said squirming around .

"I'm sorry I'm sorry should I add water ?" I said confused trying to get the pony tail holder out .

She shrugged her shoulders . I finally got the ponytail holder out and picked up the pink water bottle and started spraying her hair .

I heard her start crying I stopped , I didn't think I was hurting her .

"Baby it's just water why are you crying ?" I said picking her head up.

"I only like Malia do my hair daddy." She said .

"Miley , Malia's not here she don't liv-

"Malia's not what ?" She said turning around the corner holding Landins hand .

Miley screamed and ran up to her . I stared at her then put the brush down . I was suppose to mad at her but when I looked at her all that went away .

"Dada." Landin said as I picked him up .

"Wassup little man. Mommy got you dripping." I said looking at his fit and chain.

"Why is my baby hair this dirty. Come on Miley let's wash it real quick." She said pushing past me walking up the stairs .

I couldn't get anything in , I just watched her go upstairs . I missed my son , I showed him all the new stuff I bought him while he been with his momma and played with his toys with him. Her and Miley came down the stairs talking, Malia barely looked my way .

"Imma just style her hair real quick and I'll be out your way." She said .

"Alright I'll be right back ." I said standing up walking up the stairs.

"Your son following you." She said.

I turned around and helped him up the steps . I walked into my room and picked up the divorce papers to hand to Malia. The more I looked at it the less I can bring myself to write my name on the line . I was in the wrong for blowing up at her that morning the messages wasn't nothing I was jealous and don't want no other nigga talking to her but me. Without her I wouldn't have my daughter and I put her through a lot and she stuck by my side .

I come home with a different girl every night just so maybe I could get over her and find someone new but it's all the same . Only thing another female can do is give me pussy that's all. I gave Malia a mansion , a child , a ring , money , loyalty, good sex she didn't have to work another day in her life again if she wanted too. At the time I couldn't figure out why she was still unhappy . I had a lot of time to think about that one question, and I learned it was because of me not being here enough as a husband , not supporting, the Carly , going behind her back it was all of it .

"Hey do you know where her Shea Moisture leave in conditioner at." She said walking up behind .

I was so in thought I didn't hear her come up the steps .

She squinted her eyes at me .

"Are those the divorce papers ?" She asked me .

"Look I—

"I'll sign it no need to talk ." She said .

I was shocked at her willingly she would do it with no problem . I ripped the papers up and picked up the conditioner on my dresser .

"We ain't getting a divorce babygirl and I'll clap at any nigga you keep flirting at on social media it's over ." I said handing her the stuff picking up Landin walking out the room leaving her in shock .

I went back in the living room and went to Instagram. Everybody keep tagging me in this post about the nigga she been acting to friendly too . I dm'd him .

Me: I don't know what you got going on with my babymom but all imma tell you is ... she burning bro don't even do it
-12:35 p.m

I just couldn't let her go .

*****

😩 this chapter seem so boring to me I'm sorry y'all imma get it back poppin

Qotd :

Do you believe in a break in relationships? Was that what they needed ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 284 50
Book one in The Dealer's Series. 'Cause this is the best deal that I have ever made.' ♤♤♤♤ Her- "I do what I do for the people I love." Blonde hair...
22.7K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
932K 21.4K 43
Hakeem is now back and bigger then ever. Locked up in the pin ain't hold back his grind "Fuck bitches get money & No thug can be tied down is no long...
582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...