An Italian's Virgin Escort (I...

Από MedievalTomboy

"You, my dear, are just a tissue with my brand name on it. Only I can use you and throw as I want." He whispe... Περισσότερα

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
My Corpse husband
The Mafia Monk - New Story
An Italian's Escort Lover
An Italian's Conceited King
New Book
Dawn - The Midnight Light

Chapter 48

26K 1K 18
Από MedievalTomboy

(Chapter 49 already in Inkitt. Enjoy)

Please please please go to the chapter through the given link sweet readers. Please Please Please.

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_medievaltomboy

I'm also posting the same link on my profile board so you can even click from there.

Sienna Point of View

Oh Lord, Please let Phoebe and her babies be fine. She went through so much and now that its her chance to experience happiness, please let her have it.

I prayed continuously and was wiggling my hands nervously. Even the birth of her twins the first time is a premature one too as it was said to be most common with woman multiple babies. But this time Niccolo, grandma and I were on edge of our seats all these months and when the moment came, we are beyond worried for her and the babies as it is triplets now.

"Why are you going this way?" Grandma queried when I turned the car into another route.

I looked at her worried, "To get Leonardo and Mario with us to the hospital. Niccolo must've been in hurry to take both the toddlers with him." I answered and continued to drive in a fast yet in a safe speed.

"No, Niccolo said that both of the toddlers are with their Nanny so let's go to the hospital directly. Anyways it is not the right time to take them to hospital when we are tensed ourselves." Grandma said softly with her all-time controlled and calm tone. So, I took a U-turn at the next lane and proceed towards the hospital.

After a lot of struggling, Phoebe and Niccolo united again and got married in real means this time and soon in few months Phoebe announced that she was pregnant. Niccolo was out of world hearing the news. 

The doctor has announced that the pregnancy might give few complications and you should have seen Niccolo getting so possessive and overprotective of Phoebe. It was literally hell for her to even take a breathe without his notice.

Seven months later a pair of most handsome and cute chubby boys I've ever seen. My heart melted like an ice cream whenever I look at them.

Damn, they are so cute and chubby that a couple of months ago, I even bite Mario's cheek hard when he was gargling some baby language. Well, he cried so hard later and from then on, Leonardo, his protective brother was always cautious whenever I am with Mario.

Silly boys!

It was Phoebe's wish to name their first born after Leonardo Bianchi as he was into a mission save ladies like her and me and Niccolo agreed without a protest.

We reached the hospital in just ten minutes and ran to the ward Phoebe was taken to. Niccolo was sitting on a chair outside the operation theater with his head bowed and his hands covering his whole face. Anyone can say that he has been crying from a long while.

My heart tugged at how helplessly he sat there alone. It pained me to see him like that.

"Niccolo, Honey." Grandma placed her hand on his shoulder and patted his bad. While grandma sat on one side of him, I took the seat on his other side.

"Nothing will happen to her or the babies, Nick. She did well last time. She will be fine now too." Grandma tried to console his tormenting heart.

"Doctors said that she is in critical condition and took her into operation theatre. I'm so nervous and feel so helpless, Granny. She's a precious blessing to me. What if... w-what if something happens to her or my babies? I can't loose her granny. She's my life." I saw Niccolo crying that way for the first time. The scene unfolding before me wrenched my heart and pierced it into pieces.

"Niccolo, Brother, Nothing will happen to Phoebe or the babies. They'll be completely fine and healthy. Just calm down." I tried to assure him but in-turn I'm getting anxious myself.

"No, Sienna, you don't understand. I can't live without her. I would die the next second if something happened to her. Right now she is fighting for her and our baby's life and I'm sitting here unable to do anything. I hate myself. I wish I was the one to bear the pain instead of her."

I know whatever we say right now cannot calm Niccolo and seeing him beating himself for everything, only healthy Phoebe and the babies can get him out of this state.

We are waiting for the doctor to finish the operation from one and half hour and every passing minute is like a challenge for us. After what seemed like an hour later, doctor got out of the operating room taking off his nose mask and gloves. We immediately hurried to him, "Dr. Greene, how's Phoebe?" Niccolo question with fear lines forming on his face.

"Mr. Russo, Mrs. Phoebe Russo is alright. It was a very tough surgery and we could only save mother or the babies, so – " He stopped in the mid hesitating how to continue further.

No God, Please. Don't do this. Not to Phoebe. Not to the baby.

"What do you mean you could only save one? What the hell are you talking?" Niccolo shouted, pulling the doctor by his collar. I tried to calm him down but I know it was no use right now. I too, am on the verge of break down right now.

"Calm down, Mr. Russo. Phoebe is fine now. She was carrying triplets but due to many complications, we could only save two of them. I'm very sorry to say but we could only save two boys of triplets and we couldn't save the baby girl. We shifted both the babies to the incubators for intensive care for 48 hours. Your wife is under sleeping medicine right now and will wake up in about an hour."

Doctor's words hit us like a tsunami. Niccolo immediately fell on his knees and howled in pain with the loss of one of his child. He always wanted a daughter and now that his daughter is no more, I can't even imagine how he is feeling.

How can this happen to good people only? Bad people always get to live happy their whole lives but why only good and honest people pay the price of living loyally?

Why is this world so unfair to the people like Phoebe, like Niccolo, like me?

How can the nature be so cruel?

Grandma sat beside Niccolo and did not try to console him. She knew that he need to let it out to take care of Phoebe. She knew how it feels to loose a child. Tears rolled down from my eyes like stormy night. Emotions clashing with each other like thunders and all the thought going haywire.

"I should've taken care of her more. I lost my daughter, God. I regret not taking better care of her. I regret everything. Now I am paying the price after I lost my baby girl." Niccolo cried out.

I regret!

Paying the price!

His words hit me hard. I suddenly found myself in his place.

Regret?

Do I want to regret about anything in future?

If I were in his lover's place, then I would've forgiven him already...

Alina's words knocked the air out of my lungs.

Leonardo...!

I know he is paying for the wrongs he has done. Albeit, I would hate to consider but he did soften my heart with everything he has been doing from these two years.

I regret!

Do I? Will I?

Every bad things I experienced suddenly started to play around me. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I couldn't stop it.

Many haunting what if's started hunting my conscience.

Niccolo immediately bolted towards Phoebe's room and found her already crying in pain of loosing their baby girl. Niccolo immediately put on a brave façade to console and support Phoebe but I know how hard he is trying not to cry with her. He consoled as if nothing happened as if he is not mourning for their loss. He told that her that they both should be strong for the new born twins and the twins waiting at home.

Grandma left to the incubators to look at the new additions to the family and I just sat outside the room grieving for their immense loss.

Not long after, Leonardo got there with striding steps. Seeing him suddenly woke those questions again.

Is this the life that I wanted?

Waiting for someone to feel pain! Looking out to hurt someone?

Is this really how I want to live? Thinking about future regrets?

I realized that all my questions are the answers themselves. I realized life is too short to expect something from another person. I realized that no matter what and how I am, I'm still tied to my past. I realized that I'm the still old Sienna who is longing for acceptance and I realized I don't want to put my expectations on anything or anyone.

"I forgive you" Words blurted out of my mouth on their own accordance.

AND I KNOW I DON'T REGRET THIS.

*****

Hello Sweeties,

How are you all. Hope you are all doing well.

The next chapter is up and wish you all enjoy it.

Do you think Sienna did right to forgive Leonardo?

How do you feel about Phoebe and Niccolo's loss?

Please shower me with vote, comments and follows.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

24.5M 554K 41
I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction. His gaze was intense, there was something about it. It was intense...
2.1K 111 10
OUT OF MY REACH Liam I grab Aaliana's neck and push her against the wall. "Don't play your fucking games with me. It won't work", I lean in closer...
517K 9K 56
***Highest Rank: #3, #5 & #1 in Romance Fiction (09/27/2019), (05/18/2021) & (11/24/2021 - Present), #1 in stephenjames, lovemarriage, siena, czar, m...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...