Anonymous Friend(CrankGamepla...

By ImSorryMrGullible

*completed* Y/n - The choleric and unassuming teenage girl. Ethan - The generous but intimidating basketball... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-øne
Twenty-two
A/N || Your choice!
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
A/N || DEAD!
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
A/N || SLOWLY DYINGGG
A/N || I apologize
A/N || 🏳️‍🌈Happy pride month!🏳️‍🌈
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
I was tagged(surprisingly)
A/N || Miranda
Twenty-nine
A/N || PIG/PIRATE
Thirty-one
!END!
MARK X READER
A/N || Questions
A/N || MORE Questions

Thirty

3.5K 105 386
By ImSorryMrGullible

I'm a very odd person. I always find something I love, I'm obsessed with it for a while, then it all of a sudden stops. Its just gone.

Right now my temporary obsession is Harry Potter. I just started reading the books, excited to watch the movies when I finish reading them, and I'm absolutely obsessed with trying to find out what house I'm in(which my friend told me I was a Ravenclaw, and I definitely don't agree with it). While writing this, I'm literally listening to the Harry Potter soundtrack. XD

God help my soul

Y/n's POV

All I could do was stand there, shock covering other emotions I felt. I could feel Hope's glare stinging harshly into my eyes that were focused on the gym floor. I could hear the Nestor brothers laughing and chanting "(shipname)". I could see the the group of boys handing Ethan high fives and sending him smirks. Mark glanced at me with the same smirk he gave Ethan, then returned his focus to Mr. Nestor. Still standing in shock, I notice Queer Greer enter the gym and hurrying over to the group. Not long after, Rowen came back to the bleachers, passing me on his way to his seat as if he didn't see me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but stood still. Amy stood at the side of me. "Are you okay?" She questions quietly, a slightly scared but sympathetic look.

Avoiding eye contact, my eyes dart to the floor again. Before I could push out a response, a genuine smile spreads across my face, causing one to grow on Amy's. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." I nod.

"Okay, good. We were starting to think Ethan did the wrong thing." Amy chuckles, glancing back at Marzia and Singe. "I'll let you go back to your seat. Lake looks like she's about to explode."

The both of us look up at the top row. Lake is staring down at me, red faced, with both excitement and anger. "Good luck." Amy giggles, patting my back.

"I might need it." I nod, earning another giggle from her as she returns to the two girls.

Beginning my way up the steps, I noticed Rowen's confused face. Lake violently pushes Bex over, ignoring her groans, and quickly pulls me into the empty spot.

"What was that?" Lake demands.

"Uh, Ethan-" I began confusedly, only to be interrupted.

"He sure did!" Lake squeals, clapping. She soon stops and looks at me with a strait face. "But you were supposed to get together with Rowen! You ruined my plan!" She whisper yells at me, slapping my arm. "Look at him! So oblivious that the love of his life had just been stolen from him!"

Rowen is staring down at the boys, a wide grin on his face. "Yeah, far from reality. Like I've said multiple times before, we're friends, and only friends. Thats what I think of him, and thats what he thinks of me." I speak sternly, hoping it'll get stuck in her head that way.

Lake scoffs, turning back to the center of the room with her arms crossed. Em looks over. "I think Ethan and Y/n would be cute!"

"Well duh! But if its Ethan and Y/n, I can't be the godmother of their children!" Lake pouts.

My eyes widen. "Woah, you're thinking way too-"

"Oh my gosh, Em look at Tyler!" Lake interrupts me, her eyes lighting up at the sight of Tyler using the bottom half of his shirt to wipe off his forehead, showing his stomach clear as day.

Assuming we're done with this subject, I focus on the two teams on opposite sides of the court in a straight line to throw their ball into the hoop.

Through the rest of the game, I could only focus on Ethan, as well as what happened during half time. I've never thought of him that way but, after his actions, he's all thats on my mind. A bubbly feeling locked itself inside me, feeling as it it wasn't going to leave anytime soon. Every now and then, I'd catch someone glancing back at me with either curiosity or hatred. They didn't even bother to hide they were looking straight at me.

Hope may as well taken a picture of me so she could continue glaring at me after the game. Her eyes would not leave me. I never acknowledged it, though. I knew if she figured out I was aware of her scowl, she would do something in attempt to bother me, or make me paranoid. Thats how Hope is, everyone knows that.

Sometimes, when Ethan wasn't busy with the game, he'd glance up at the bleachers and send me a quick smile. A smile I've never seen on him before.

Every time I'd look over to Rowen, he was staring intently at the game. Every time our team earned a point, Rowen was the most excited one out of everyone in the bleachers. This was great to see, especially because these last few days he hasn't looked good. He'd never say two words, and when he did speak, he was a stuttering mess and constantly avoided looking anyone in the eyes. Everyone, including No Heart Mark, was worried about him. But now that he's acting normal again, now he runs off frequently. Whatever chance he gets, he runs off to do something, then comes back a few minutes later as if these frequent breaks were normal. When he ran off at half time was one of those times.

Quickly bringing me back to reality was the loud buzzer of the score board and the entire (county) side cheering loudly. Wade was surrounded by the boys with giant hugs. Shouden players rolled their eyes and tiredly fell down on the metal chairs as the school band played our school anthem once again. It was clear we had beat Shouden County, and it was clear we were excited, acting as if our favorite team won the NBA.

The two teams went by in a line and high five everyone on the opposite team. Everyone on each side of the gym poured out of the gym and flocked to their cars. Before I could take a step outside the gym doors, I was pulled aside by the familiar Shouden County boy named Nathan.

"Hey adorable!" He grins.

"I'd like it if you didn't call me that." I say, trying hard not to make it obvious I wanted to leave.

"Yeah, of course." Nathan nods, his face reddening. "Look, I was wondering if I could get your number? I think it'd be cool if we could hang out sometime. As friends, of course!"

The gym was nearly empty now, with a few people still making their way out, and a few members of the team still on the floor. I could see the Nestor Family waiting by the locker rooms.

Not having a single way of how to say no without sounding rude, I stood staring at him with wide eyes and confusion.

"Hey!" Said Ethan, saving me from answering his question. He grins at the two of us, changed into normal clothes. "You went to the Christmas Dinner, right? With your little brother? Wyatt I think was his name?"

Nathan nods with a kind smile. "Yeah, the little guy who wanted a BB gun." Nathan chuckles.

"Oh he was adorable!" Ethan grins, hopping slightly at the memory of Wyatt. "Anyway, my parents wanted to say hi to you before they head off."

"Uh, yeah, sure." I nod, happy to get out of this situation. "Bye Nathan!"

He looks as if he's about to say something when I begin walking away with Ethan by my side. "I completely made that up." Ethan says, giggling after. "You looked terrified so I thought I should do something."

"Well you thought correctly. Thank you." I say, the bubbly feeling returning

"What am I here for?" He grins, shrugging. Once we made it to the Nestor family, Quinton and Grey look at each other before singing.

"Ethan and Y/n, sitting in a tree-"

But was quickly interrupted by a slap to the arm on Grey from Ethan. "Shut up, both of you."

"Ethan, don't hit your brothers." Mrs. Nestor says sternly.

"But they-"

"Nope."

Silently laughing to myself, I shake my head at Ethan. He glances back at me before a smile grew on his face. "We're gonna head out. Meeting the team at (local restaurant), I'll be home later tonight." Ethan states before grabbing my wrist and beginning his way out of the gym.

"You think you can ride with me there?" Ethan asks as we walk through the empty halls.

The bubbly feeling became stronger, as did excitement. "Yeah sure. I'll tell Bex and Lake when we see them."

He nods. Passing a bathroom, he stopped. "You go on. My car is in the usual spot." He reaches inside his pockets and tosses me his keys. "Hop on in if you get too cold." He sends me an adorable smile before disappearing behind the giant door.

As soon as I make it outside, I heard the familiar groan of Bexley's. "Finally! We were standing out here forever! It's freezing!"

"You could've gotten into the car. I know where it is." I chuckle. "But I'm not riding home with you guys, sorry. I'm going with Ethan and the team."

"So we stood out here for nothing?" Bex groans even louder, beginning her way towards the car before Embry took ahold of her wrist.

"We didn't stay out here for nothing. We still have to wait for Rowen." Em chuckles at her childish behavior.

"He can find his way to the car." Em snaps. "He's 18."

"It'd be nice to wait, Bex." Lake rolls her eyes.

Bex folds her arms, hugging her signature jacket to herself closely. "I don't know if you knew already, but I'm not nice."

"Clearly," Lake mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Where's Ethan?" Em asks, changing the subject.

"Bathroom." I answer, shoving my hands in my (jacket/hoodie) pockets. "Where's Rowen?"

"We have no idea." Lake shrugs. "He just disappeared on the way out here, just like you did."

"Oh, I was stopped by that one dude from Shouden County." I state.

"I hate that douche." Bex scoffs.

"He didn't say anything for you to hate him!" Em laughs.

Bex sends us a look. "He hates us, so I hate him."

"I don't think he hates us if he had the nerve to come over to our side of the bleachers." Lake states.

"Oh fucking well." Bex shrugs. "I just hate him, and thats that."

I chuckle silently. We stood in silence for a bit, shivering to ourselves.

"Where are the boys?" I mumble, pacing around, hoping it'd bring at least a little warmth. I could easily go to Ethan's car and sit in the heat, but it'd be rude to leave them standing in the cold.

Eventually, the two boys, along with Queer Greer, passed through the glass doors of the school, earning yet another groan from Bex.

"Finally! Where in the actual hell were you?" Bex snapped at Rowen.

"I think you should hear what Rowen has to say before you yell at him, Bex." Ethan grins excitedly, but nervously. I stare at Ethan confusedly but he ignores it, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

Greer stands awkwardly a few feet away from us. Rowen stares at the snow covered ground, slightly shivering himself. Ethan lightly pats his shoulder. "It's alright, buddy." Ethan encourages him with a warm smile.

Rowen nods, still avoiding eye contact. He mumbles something none of us could quite hear. "What?" We all reply.

He looks up, but still never meeting anyone's eyes. To see him like this around us worried us all. I've known him since we were kids, and I've never seen him scared to say something. Not even if it's in front of a classroom full of students.

"I-I'm gay."

The silence is what surprised me. I wanted to say something so bad, but nothing would come to mind. Rowen is gay. I was happy for him, of course I was, but I was at a loss of words.

"A-And I'm dating Greer." Rowen continued. Greer stepped up next to Rowen and grabbed his hand.

Embry was the first person to say something. Well, she didn't say anything, she ran up to the two and hugged them tightly, while squealing loudly. Once Em let them go, I found my voice.

"H-How long?" I ask quietly. "How long have you known?"

"About a month or two." He mumbled, still sounding timid.

"And when you disappeared-" I began.

"I was meeting Greer somewhere."

Not knowing much else to say, I take a few steps over to Rowen and embrace him in a tight hug, in which he happily returned. "I'm so happy for you." I mumble into his shoulder. Rowen doesn't say anything, instead, covers his face in my hair, feeling small drops dampen my shoulder and hair.

"Thank you so much for trusting us enough." I add, feeling a smile on my face. A single tear fell from my left eye, but was soon soaked up by Rowen's hoodie.

I took a step back, starting up at his tear stained face. He grins down at me happily as he wipes the tears away with his sleeve. Turning to Greer, I pull him into a hug as well. He was shocked at first, but hugged me back.

"Take good care of him, you hear me?" I giggle happily. He nods with a chuckle.

"Will do." Greer answers.

Once I pull away from Greer, Lake finally says something. "Now you've both ruined my plan!" Laken stomps her leg childishly.

"No, you just need to be a better cupid." I correct. Everyone sends me a confused look.

"What?" Rowen raises an eyebrow.

"She had this whole plan to set us up. She was completely convinced you were in love with me." I giggle. "She absolutely would not listen to me when I told her we thought of each other as siblings."

"That's weird." Bex states. "I'm happy for you, though, Rowen. Thank you for telling us."

"I wasn't really planning on telling you guys until Ethan found Greer and me in the bathroom." Rowen shrugged.

"Awe, did you force them to tell us? You little idiot." I joke, playfully punching Ethan. Ethan laughs, punching me back. I gasp over dramatically. "Didn't your mother teach you not to hit a girl?"

"Fuck that." Ethan giggles. He runs off after me. We didn't get too far from the group before he grabs me by the waist and keeps my fists down. "Don't forget, I'm the one who has to run five miles a day with my dad."

"Oh, how perfect you are." I say, my voice laced in sarcasm.

"That's it!" Ethan yells. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, making his way back to the group.

"Welp, it was nice seeing you guys, congratulations Queer Greer and Pirate, but now I have some things to take care of." Ethan says over my giggles and protests. He begins walking off with me still over his shoulder. Once we're out of hearing range if the group, he sets me down, earning another punch to the arm.

Ethan rubs his arm where I had just hit him. "Ouch," He giggles.

Once we made it to his care, I tossed him his keys and he unlocked it, quickly hopping inside. He turned on the heat and pulled out if the parking spot he was in. The first few minutes were silence, the only sound being the music playing quietly in the background.

My thoughts kept wandering back to the same thing I didn't know the answer to. The same thing thats been on my mind since half time. Back to the looks everyone gave me after that.

"Rowen and Greer are pretty cute together." Ethan stated in attempt to start a conversation. I nodded in agreement.

The same question flew around in my head. The same argument repeated itself every time I thought of it. After another minute of silence and debating whether I should voice the question or not, I eventually decided to get it over with.

"Hey Ethan?" I spoke. He hummed to let me know he was listening. "We definitely have something to talk about."

Ethan nodded awkwardly, afraid of what I was going to say.

"What-" I start, only to stop myself immediately. "What does that mean for us exactly?" I ask quietly, staring outside the windshield into the dark streets with cars surrounding us.

"What do you want it to mean?" He asks.

"Whatever you want it to mean." I reply, shaking my head.

He chuckles. "Well, I want it to mean we take a step forward."

I grin, looking down to my hands in my lap, nodding. "Okay."

"How about I take you out next Saturday. You got anything going on?"

"(Kind of/not really)." I reply. "(Thats the day after Christmas, I'll be visiting family/nothing but sitting in my bed and screaming at my TV for the decisions characters on my favorite show make)"

***

Eventually, we arrive at (local restaurant) and sit down with everyone else. It really wasn't difficult locating a table with 16 people and two empty chairs.

"What took you guys so long?" Mark asks as we take a seat.

"Got caught up in some stuff." Ethan replies, keeping Rowen's coming out a secret. Greer smiles thankfully to us. How Greer got here before us? No idea.

"Yeah." Mark laughs. "Caught up in some stuff also means we were doing some stuff."

Ethan rolls his eyes as the rest laugh and tease us.

"We did nothing close to that." I glarr at him. "Though, I shouldn't be shocked you said that, considering since you can't get anything, you have to think up your own fantasy quite often."

Everyone who was paying attention laughed, even Mark.

"Oh please, like you've gotten any further then a simple kiss." Mark spits back.

"I wouldn't be talking about something you know nothing about if I were you." I joke, folding my arms.

"What?" G gasps. "Is our innocent Y/n not a virgin?" He whispers dramatically.

I shrug with a content smile, giving them no answer. I enjoy messing with them.

OH

MY

FUCKING

HELL

HESSOFUCKINGCUTEICANTBREATHECORRECTLY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 45.2K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
574K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...