Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

By strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... More

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
Team 7!!!
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
Okamis warning and Zabuza's return
B ranked mission: cleared!
M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
A Snakes Poison
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
Don't Listen
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Naruto versus Neji
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
Remembering the Past
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

More Training...!?

3.9K 181 35
By strawberrylover013

•••••••••••••••••• Natsuki POV •••••••••••••••••

"Eh! you're leaving!!?"

"Yea, sorry Natsuki but your gonna have to do things on your own for a while. But I will come back when I've finished my training, promise."

I looked up into Sasukes black orbs and choked back a sob.

"Promise?"

Sasuke gave me one of his famous Uchiha smirks and pulled me into a hug. I buried my nose in his neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

"I promise. I would never leave you." I smiled against his skin.

We stood there hugging in a comfortable silence before pulling apart and walking to the front door.

"I'll see you at the Exam." Sasuke winked, then turned around and walked off towards the gate of the village to meet up with Kakashi-sensei.

I stood there staring off after him, watching him slowly disappear. It took everything I had to not run after him and force him to stay with me. But I knew I couldn't so I walked back into the house and laid down on his bed, my face buried deep into his pillows. He only just left and I already miss him. Damn I am one love sick puppy!

After hours of lying on Sasuke's bed, I got up and had a shower, washing my hair and body and getting changes into a pair of sweat pants and a singlet then going to the kitchen to cook up some cup ramen. I didn't feel like anything fancy or cooking so this will suffice for now.

I sat down on the couch and watched Finding Nemo on the TV while I ate. After the movie finished, I went up to Sasuke's room, climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Tomorrow I'll start my training and pass the exam!

*************** (the next day)************

I woke up at 6:30am, got changed into a pair of black yoga pants that came to mid calf and a brown loose T-shirt with the words 'Nani!' printed across the front. I chucked on some trainers and walked out to the training field closest to the house.

The training field was empty, thank goodness, so I decided to work on my taijutsu and ninjutsu because those are what I'm best at. I trained in taijutsu and ninjutsu till about 8:00am then did a couple hours working on genjutsus, mostly on how to find them and get out of them.

It was around 7:00pm by the time I had enough and went home. My clothes were tattered and dirty and I was covered in a thick layer of sweat.

I got home, had a long shower and cooked some toast and egg for dinner then went to bed.

*********** the next day ***************

I woke up the same time I did yesterday and did my morning routine then headed out to the training field.

Today I plan of increasing my stamina by running around the field then summoning my wolves and training with them.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I said and all my wolves appeared.

"Are you ready, Milady?"  They asked while getting into a fighting stance.

I nodded and gave a sly smirk. "Bring it on."

==============================

Hey guys

Short chapter, sorry bout that, I hope you forgive me but I have no more motivation and I only have one more day of holiday before I have to go back to school. -.-

I did the Ice Challenge in the rain and wind today and it was amazing to get under a hot shower ;)

Anyway I'll try again tomorrow for another chapter, but just know that I'm running down on enthusiasm. but don't worry I'm won't delete this story cause I hate leaving something unfinished.

Anyway, I'm tired so I'm off to sleep. Night everyone, I'll update soon!

See ya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 14.5K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...
450K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
415K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...