Mr. Jealous || JJK ✔️

By Lee_hana_

❝They say if boys get jealous it's kinda cute. And when girls get jealous world war III is about to start but... More

The Arrival.
The Condition ft. confused readers.
Guk' Weds Hana.
Multiple Conflicts.
Who's......Yoona?
Honey moon.
Bikini disaster.
You saw me naked!?
I Can't Sleep.
It was an Accident.
Broken, without you.
Meet Hoseok.
Taehyung Is Back.
The Truth--Untold.
An Unfriendly Dinner.
The Holy Night.
For Jungkook.
Her Vagina has more users than Fb.
I need you.
Did they touch you?
He passed away.
I can't divorce you.
Can you both stop fighting!
An Intense CPR
You'll pay ft. VKook.
Do you want a punishment?
I lost everything.
Did we just.....Um....
Pregnant.
It's all my fault.
Let's start over.
I've something to tell you.
The Difficult Delivery.
Yoonji's Celebration
Car Crash.
Happily Ever After.
Epilogue
ROM-COM TEEN.
ROMANCE IS A BONUS BOOK.

The Last Stop.

16.4K 573 553
By Lee_hana_

Jungkook's POV:-
"YOU!?" I shouted as I saw that it was Hyedi's mother.

"Yes me! What do you think sending my baby to jail and confiscating my wealth. I will not let you live peacefully. I will destroy you. And you too" she yelled like a crazy person and ran towards Hana when I stood between them.

"Officers!" I called and they took her with them.

"Hana" I said, low because she was scared and she hugged my waist whilst crying.

"Y-you saved her life" I looked at Rose and she looked down.

"What're doctors for? And if something happens to her.....my Tae will be broken" she mumbled when I didn't hear clearly what she said.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh ah nothing" she bit her bottom lip and made her way out when Hana stopped her.

"Jungkook can I talk to her? Alone?" She asked and I nodded leaving them alone, closing the door behind me.

Hana's POV:-
"Hana come here" I called her and patted the space infront of me. She sat down, playing with stethoscope.

"Thankyou" I smiled and she smiled back.

"I heard what you mumbled" I sighed and she teared up and nodded.

"I've seen you love him so much"

"Nobody can see how much I love him" she said looking down with her watery innocent eyes.

"Your eyes said it all, Hana. And I shall let you know that he loves you too. I've seen it in his eyes. He's just confused that which Hana he loves. He just needs to know that. And I'll help you" I placed my hand onto her hand but she scoffed.

"No Hana. I want him to realise it by himself"

"Rose, he already has realised but he just needs to know that. Trust me."

"Hana tomorrow is my flight back to London. Thankyou for kindness but please....let him live peacefully. I'm just a torture for him." She said wearing her stethoscope back.

"I was so wrong about you being wrong but I got to know that he's wrong and you're not. You just love him with full sincerity" I looked into her eyes and she was broken on the inside.

"Maybe I'm not that pretty enough? Or maybe I'm not his type? Maybe I'm not compatible enough to have his love but it's okay. Life doesn't stop right?" She wiped her tears and smiled sadly when Jungkook came in.

"Take care" she smiled to me, cupping face and brushed my hair to the back. I smiled and nodded and she walked out.

"What did you talk to her about?" Jungkook chewed onto the peanut he was eating.

"Nothing Jungkook." I sighed and he laid beside me.

"Jungkook the bed is really narrow. We both won't fit in" I laughed and he groaned.

"I'm used to you now. Until or unless I find you beside me I can't sleep" he groaned and I laid down too.

"Jungkook I'm scared"

"I'm with you, Hana. She won't come back. Your accident wasn't an accident it was meant to be. And I believe it was because of Hyedi's mother. Just forget everything. It's all over. Tomorrow we're leaving to home. Now sleep" he said and wrapped his arms around me and my mind was only on Hana and her words. I saw it in her own eyes that she loves him very very much. And I can tell that Taehyung also loves her because if he really loved me, then he wouldn't have fallen for her neither he ignored me. I don't have much time but I definitely will try once.

Tomorrow at 9 am;
Hana's POV:-
We arrived back home at 8 in the morning and I cooked Jungkook breakfast. After that he left to work in Jimin's office as he's on a leave because of Yoonji. I went into my room and my eyes landed upon the dolls. I sighed and remembered that today is the day where Hana is leaving back to London.

Taehyung's POV:-
I woke up and ruffled my hair. I went downstairs and there was my breakfast served for me. My matching chopsticks and everything.

She always knows what I like and dislike.

I smiled and ate them. After that I walked to the fridge to grab water when there was a letter onto the door. I picked up the letter and my eyes watered up.

Taehyung, please take care of yourself. The moments spent with you are wonderful and I have bottled them up in my heart. I'm leaving for London today. And please Taehyung now I'm going out of your life for good. For ever. Please never call me. Break every contact with me. And also Taehyung.....take your medicine on time. I left your morning dose in the drawer and your night dose in the box beneath your bed. I love you, Tae. I hope you live a happy and healthy life. Love, Rose.

It read and my heart started beating faster. A wave of emotions stroke my whole body. My tear fell onto the word love and I covered my mouth with my hand. My phone rang and it was Hana, the person who's now someone's wife. I wiped my tears and picked up the call.

"Taehyung I'm coming to your place to meet you" She said and hung up. She looked as if she's in a hurry.

I didn't say anything rather just stood there, reading the letter again and again and wishing that my Rose, my Hana will walk through the main door. I just kept looking at the door. I looked at my cell phone and realised that Min Hana's coming over so I hurriedly settled my posture and waited for her. There was a bell an I opened the door only to find Min Hana but I was hoping for Lee Hana.

"What happened why in a hurry?" I asked her as she breathed deeply to catch her breath.

"Taehyung do you love Hana?" She asked me and I don't know what to answer. I don't know which Hana I love.

"Um.....y-yeah" I stuttered.

"And she doesn't reciprocate your feelings?" She teared up and I nodded while trying to hold back my own tears. Because I was the cruel one, not Hana.

"Which Hana do you love? This Hana or the Hana who loves you with all her heart?" She cried and asked me and I instantly looked at her with widened eyes. Embarrassment was knocking on my door.

"Hana what are you talking about? You're someone's wife, I-I don't love you...." I teared up and she scoffed.

"That's what my point is Tae that I'm someone's wife. It's true that Jungkook was cruel towards me but believe me Taehyung, Jungkook changed himself for me. We both now love eachother very much and-"

"Hana if you're here to tell me about your love life then I'm not interested I already have much work to do.-"

"No Taehyung today you have to listen. Today I'll tell you who you love. You love her Taehyung. You just think that you still love me because I was your first love but after you realised that she takes care of every small detail that is related to you, you started falling for her...."

"It's true that I love you Hana. But I-I also realized that I can't get you. You're someone's wife and I'm really happy about that"

"It's not about me being happy. This chapter is about you. Your happiness, your intentions, your feelings. I'm a psychologist Taehyung and believe me I've seen and observed much more. Taehyung whenever I look into her eyes I see a blink of love for you. She can do anything for you and you're just going to let her go for a woman like me? Who doesn't reciprocate your feelings. I-I can't reciprocate your feelings Tae. I love Jungkook"

"I know she loves me. She confessed to me but I rejected her because......I love you" I trembled and she closed her eyes sadly.

"Taehyung if I reject you, how sad you'll feel?"

"A lot sad but I know how to control myself now also I've accepted the fact that you're Jungkook's wife. I'm happy for you both" I sighed and she walked towards me.

"I'm so sorry. I never realized how much you loved me. I always thought that it's best friend's love until I found out the mystery behind those dolls" she cried cupping my face and wiped my tears.

"I stopped giving you dolls Hana." I removed her hands from my face to turn around.

"You stopped giving me dolls Taehyung because you realized who you love now. Who's best for you. Which is Rose"

"Hana-" she turned me around to face her.

"Taehyung I can see in your eyes that after reading this letter how sad and broken you felt. See, Tae when you dont get loved by the person you loved, how sad and broken you felt. Same is the condition with Rose, that when she loved you, you didn't love her back she felt broken. Same was the condition with me when I wasn't loved by Jungkook" she cried and even though I won't agree but every word she spurred was true that I started to fall for Rose. That's why I ignored Hana.

"Just think about it Tae, that if you listen to your heart and just once stop her and confess to her and reciprocate her feelings how complete you'll feel. How the empty space in this house will be filled." She placed her hand onto my chest.

"I-I can't love her but I need her" I broke down crying.

"Tae even though you can't love her you can at least try to. She's leaving to London Tae please stop her." She told me and I clutched my hair.

"YES IT IS TRUE! That I started to fall for her. I-I got jealous when I saw  another man around her. She cares for me and I can't see her caring for another man..." I cried and shouted.

"Stop her before it's too late and she becomes the wife of another person. You'll be left with nothing Taehyung. Also my oppa always told me that if you really loved the first person you would not have fallen for the second. And you love her Taehyung. I know that. Your heart is just confused yet but believe me after stopping her and telling her about how you feel, your heart will tell you if you made the right choice or not" she said and I bit my bottom lip.

"Go stop her Taehyung...." she cried and I looked at my house. My medicines, everything that she took care of.

Lee Hana's POV:-
"The flight to London leaves in about 10 minutes. Please all of your align yourselves to board the plane. Thank you" the announcement was made and I wiped my tears as I'm going back to London.

"I will miss you Taehyung!" I kissed our selca and deleted it. It was really difficult for me to leave him but what's the point? He loves someone else.

I grabbed my bag and made my way to board the plane when something hit the back of my head. I placed my hand on the back of my head and looked down and it was a paper ball. I turned around to look behind me and there was him, Taehyung. He walked towards me and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Now what do you want!? ISNT IT ENOUGH FOR YOU THAT I AM LEAVING YOUR LIFE!? THAT IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED ME TO DO....ARE YOU AGAIN HERE TO HURT ME. I GET IT TAEHYUNG THAT YOU DONT LOVE ME NOW STOP FOLL-" I shouted when he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards him, kissing me. My eyes widened as he applied more force onto the back of my head and the people around us were looking at us both. He kissed me to shut me up.

Is this really Taehyung...?

He pulled back and I looked at him shocked. His eyes were in tears when he spoke,

"Who gave you the right to leave me?" He whispered and I looked down.

"Who said that I always wanted you to leave my life? Hana I'm sorry. I never realised that I had my true love always by my side. I'm so sorry." He kissed my hands and I teared up. "Be mine forever?" He asked while crying and this question shifted my adrenaline to the sixth gear.

"I love you Hana. Please don't leave me." He cried and pulled me into a hug and I broke down into tears and hugged him back tightly.

"Y-you mean it?" I asked and he nodded and I hugged him more tightly kissing his neck.

"I love you Hana. I'm sorry I never realised. You're my comfort. After I rejected you, you've no idea what I've been going through..."

"Taehyung did you had your medicine?" I asked and he shook his head while I wiped his tears.

"Why?" I asked, half asking and half crying and he sobbed.

"You weren't there to give me. I need you Hana. Pl-please forgive me. Don't go back..." he cried while joining foreheads and I smiled and he hugged me again while kissing my cheeks.

"I forgive you. It was long awaited Taehyung. You've no idea Tae how much I love you. How painful it is for me to let you go. I love you Taehyung. What hurt me the most was that you never gave me importance. Never. You used me but I still love you!" I cried and he cupped my face and kissed my forehead with his trembling lips.

"Hana" he sat on his knee and pulled out a box. "Marry me, please?" He cried and I laughed while crying and the people clapped for us while saying SAY YES~

"Please?" He cried and I nodded. He placed the ring onto my ring finger and kissed me again gently. We broke the kiss and I smiled and hugged him again and the whole people clapped.

"I thought that I wasn't pretty enough for you. Or you deserved better"

"If you could only see through my eyes how perfect you are. You're a shining star Hana. You light up every place where I feel sad. You've no idea what affect you have on me..." He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Promise me that you love me? S-say that again please?" I cried wanting it to hear again and for the rest of my life.

"I promise to love you till death do us apart" he pecked my lips and I smiled while just thanking God that I got everything in my life I've ever wanted. Taehyung.

Hana's POV:-
I stared from a distance at the couple who got united. I smiled but then I checked my phone and there were a lot of missed calls from Jungkook. I hurriedly made my way to his office and rushed inside. He looked at me and rolled his eyes coz he's mad at me. He walked past me when I back hugged him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook" I cried and he turned around and cupped my face while wiping my tears.

"Let's go home" he smiled and hugged me. I smiled while listening to his heart beat.

Today, I feel so happy that I'm completed and soon Taehyung will also be completed.

"Jungkook I love you" I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me.

Jimin's POV:-
"Daddy can you pass me Yoonji's feeder?" Bailey asked as me and her dad were sitting in the living room. We both grabbed the feeder when I heard her slapping her forehead and my eyes widened.

"I'm her daddy!" He threw me a death glare and I gulped and nodded coz it was embarrassing.

                                      ~~~~~~

"Okay sweetheart, I'll be going back to China. Take care of Yoonji and yourself" he placed his hand onto Bailey's head and she bowed to him.

Finally he's leaving...

"Okay unc-"

"Take care of my daughter otherwise you know that I will get you killed" he said taking out a gun, placing it onto my chest and I raised my hands up getting startled when Bailey stopped him.

"Dad' Dad! He's my husband" she laughed and her dad finally left.

"Your dad is a pain in the ass" I massage my temple.

"Jimin.....we role play that's great. We've kinks that's awesome but you're my daddy only in the bedroom. Who the fuck said that to do this In front of my dad. How embarrassed I was you've no idea" she sighed and I laughed.

"Let it be. I don't even like your dad" I teased and she slapped my arm playfully.

"Okay okay. Let's just enjoy the moment. Bailey I'm so glad that we're completed now. Yoonji made us one" I kissed her head and she teared up.

"She's our princess Jimin. I'm holding a piece of you and me in my hands. This is so beautiful" she cried and I teared up too.

"Park Bailey I love you"

"I love you, my one and only husband" she smiled and I kissed her.

"And we together love you!" We said to Yoonji who was sleeping in her mother's arms and kissed her forehead and just enjoyed our moment.

                             ~~~~~~~~

After everything happened and months passed by, Min Hana gave birth to a baby boy who was very much loved by Jungkook;

Months passed and their baby boy grew up to be more cuter. Well let's see the couples;

Bailey and Jimin's daughter Yoonji, also grew up.

Taehyung and Lee Hana got married and after a year they were blessed with a baby girl. Months passed by and Taehyung got so attached with his baby girl that he took her with him almost everywhere. He loved his princess and his queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.6K 42
"Is it wrong what we are doing?" "Not if they don't know." - Yoongi and Jimin are foster brothers. What happens when they start to have feelings stro...
175K 6.1K 53
"Are you gay? You look like the definition of a twink" #3 in Taegi - 12/01/19 Entered Wattys2018 Started: October 31st, 2017 Finished: July 12th, 2018
190K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
77.7K 3.4K 25
A NAMJIN FANFICTION Start : 29 September ,22 End : 1st December ,22 [COMPLETED]