The Cliché Cupid ||COMPLETED|...

Von khushi_825_

|| Highest Ranking - #2 in smart-ass (11 May 2018) || Andrea Red is a girl with a wild imagination. After rea... Mehr

Chapter 1- The Wishing Well
Chapter 2- Not What I Expected. At All!
Chapter 3- Races And Much More.
Chapter 4 - The Best Mistake That I've Ever Made.
Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond
Chapter 6 - Promises.
Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.
Chapter 8- Wanting To Slap You Into Next Week To Kissing You Senseless!
Chapter- 9 - Pretending To Be A Fake Ass Cinderella.
Chapter- 10 About As Useful As A Sweater In The Middle Of Summer.
Chapter 11- James Bond Is Going To Come And Take Me To Space Prison.
Chapter 12- The Story Of How I Knocked Out Shawn The Creep Baker.
Announcement!
Chapter 13- Don't Forget To Wrap It Before You Tap It!
Chapter 14- What Is He Trying To Be?! Edward Cullen?
Chapter 15- Wow, I Must Be On A New Level Of Mind-blown!
Chapter 16- Perfect
Chapter 17- As If Someone Ate Glitter And Threw Up All Over His Face
Chapter 18- I'll have to sanitize the couch and their bed after they leave.
Chapter 19- This Guy Should Stop With The Creepy Car Changing.
Chapter 20- Use A Tie To Strangle Them. At Least They'll Die In Style.
Covers!!
Chapter 21- Bad Boy's Princess
Chapter 22- Son Of A Biased Biscuit Bathing In The Bahamas.
Chapter 23- It's Boom Bang Bang Time!
Chapter 24- Marry Me?
Chapter 25- No
Chapter 26- Never Thought I'd Ever Awwww Anyone.
Chapter 27- Did I Just Time Travel A Century?
Chapter 28- They Hurt My Best Friend, They Won't Live To See Tomorrow.
Chapter 29- The Queen Is Back!
Chapter 31- You Forgive A Guy Who Gets You Food. It's A Rule!
Chapter 32 - Here's My Daily Dose Of Drama Served With A Side Of Bitchiness.
Chapter 33- I Have More Chances Of Dying Here Than In The Hunger Games.
Chapter 34 - Y'all Are Just A Bunch Of Dirty Minded Freaks!
Chapter 35- I Sound Like I Am In The Lord Of The Rings.
Chapter 36- Can I Marry This Dude?
Chapter 37- Remind Me To Burn My Shoes Later On.
Chapter 38- I Am Injured Not Blind Or Mentally Retarded.
Chapter 39- Jesus Is That You?!
Chapter 40- Look At This Place, It Screams Depression.
Chapter 41- He Is Probably Being A Basic High Scool Guy.
Chaptet 42-Basically I Am Hella Aroused And Hella Horny
Chapter 43- Let's Get Married In Hawaii?
Chapter 44- Why Cant My Fairy Godmother Bippity Boppity Me A Degree?
Chapter 45- Jesus Is That A Wedding Gown?
Chapter 46- This Is The End.
Epilogue
The Sequel

Chapter 30- I Am Dripping Wet. Come Here This Instant.

420 29 51
Von khushi_825_

Guys we are back to Andrea's POV! I thought that the spin-off will have the same chapter so it would be boring!
Anyways, happy reading.

•••

Andrea's POV

I drive back home, the car now feeling empty since Sophie is no longer in it with me. Soon I reach my driveway.

I park the car and enter my house. "Ryder? Are you there?" I question, suddenly I feel a presence behind me.

I turn around and punch the person in the stomach. But halfway through my attack is blocked.

"Jeez princess, a simple hello would have been enough. And my, my that punch was pathetic, what are you trying to do? Knead dough?" I am greeted with the familiar husky voice of Ryder.

"Whatever," I reply flatly, "and I need a favour. Please?"

"Anything for my princess. But not so soon, where were you today? I was stressed out of my mind. Almost thought you were dead, but then remembered you would have hurt the person even before they could think of touching you." Ryder says worriedly but by the end he is amused.

"Haha, very funny." I say dryly.

"I had some important work related to the gang. And the favour, I need you to bring down Redmond corps, please!" I ask really sweetly, even pulling the puppy dog eyes.

His gaze softens and I can feel him melting and giving in, "Okay, okay. You win, I can't resist that face."

I grin and clap my hands enthusiastically, Ryder just shakes his head at my antics and whips out his phone.

For five minutes he types furiously until he grins and looks up to me, "All done, every deal, every contract, every customer gone. They don't have a penny left. You happy princess?"

"Very, very happy! Thank you so much, Ryder. It means a lot to me."

"Anything for you princess!" He places a soft kiss on my cheek and I blush, "Oh and did I mention that you look hot in that leather jacket."

I playfully hit his shoulder and do my best to cover the blush gracing my cheeks.

Idiot.

My idiot.

Where did that come from?

Maybe I have a crush on him. Could it be possible?

I don't think so, but the Well must have worked it's magic.

Are these feelings that I am feeling okay? Should I feel so?

I am brought out of my thoughts by Ryder's arms going around my waist and pulling me closer, "What'cha thinking about princess?"

"Nothing much, Ryder." I lean my head on his chest, he places his chin on my head and hugs me tighter.

I smile, knowing that things are finally beginning to look up, Kyle and Sophie are safe, those bitches are being taken care of, Redmond corps is no longer standing, I like Ryder.

What the fuck!

That wasn't meant to be thought.

But, I do like him, I guess. What the hell should I do? What should I do when I am confused, mad, happy and sad at the same time?

I turn around and look into Ryder's eyes, his beautiful eyes boring into my bland, boring ones. But the way his intense gaze burns into my eyes, it makes me feel like my eyes hold a vortex, one that's pulling him inside.

He smiles a breathtaking smile and in that moment I know, I am a goner. So I do what anyone would do, I kiss him.

He secures his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to his chest, I run my hand through his dark black hair, he groans in my mouth and the voice reverberates through my body making me shiver with pleasure.

I bring my hands down, letting them roam on his lean but strong body, feeling each and every cervice, muscle, dip and bulge. This earns another groan from Ryder and I smile into the kiss, our teeth clashing.

He slowly licks and bites my lips begging for entrance, I allow him almost immediately, his tongue darts into my mouth, tracing every part of mine.

This is bliss. The butterflies in my stomach are all causing havoc, but I don't care. This moment is too beautiful to worry about butterflies who are high on weed.

Suddenly a phone rings,

"Cause girls like you run 'round with guys like me
Till sundown when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah
Girls like you love fun, and yeah, me too
What I want when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah"

It's Ryder's phone. He picks it up, "Oh hey, Mel."

The person says something and Ryder replies, "Cool, I can't wait to see you. It's been so long. Yeah, sure."

He cuts the call. "Who was it?" I ask curiously.

"Oh she is my sister. She lives with my mom in Whitby. She's coming to visit." He answers, nonchalantly.

"Can I meet her too?" I ask, moving away to grab some water.

"Of course. My two favourite people meeting each other is more than I can hope for." He smiles.

I blush at that. He is just too damn smooth.

I smack him on the head and drink my water. Suddenly the water is tipped off and all the water spills on me wetting me immediately.

Ryder runs off to god knows where and I am drenched in ice cold water from head to toe.

"Ryder, I am dripping wet. Come here this instant!" I scream at the top of my voice.

Fuck. That sounded so fucking wrong. A laugh responds through the house, proving that Ryder heard me and caught the innuendo.

Soon, Ryder walks in carrying a towel and wearing a huge ass smirk.

Asshole.

I try myself using the towel then head upstairs to change.

Just as I am about to close the door, Ryder stops the door and enters,

"We are about to have a lot of fun princess."

And he pushes me to the bed.

_________________________________________

•••

Mwahahaha! Cliffhanger! I love them, don't you too?

So sorry for the late update, I have exams and I couldn't find the time to write.

I don't know when I'll write the next chapter, but let's hope for the best!

Also, questions for the chapter

1) How do you think Mel will be?

2) Will she play a huge part in the story?

3) Will she approve of Ryder's love for Andrea?

4) Kyle and Sophie won't be around for sometime. Your opinions?

5) Aiden and Rebecca's wedding is nearing. What do you think will happen? Any potential drama?

6) The kiss scene? How was it? Are you guys satisfied? Did it make up for the few Ryder less chapters?

7) Andrea has a possible crush on Ryder! How did that happen?

8) And Ryder helped out Andrea, isn't that so sweet?

9) The water scene. Was it good?

10) What do you want to happen next chapter?

Anything else you want me to note or add?

Tell me everything!

Until next chapter, happy reading.

Lots of love,
Khushi! ❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

803K 26.1K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
325K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
35.4K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...